The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I believe many took it with stride when they posted their views and received positive feedback on their views/posts. I did not see anyone disagreeing when I posted updates/insights on the behind the scene which most are not aware of since I'm very much involved in the nightlife many are partaking. In fact I get points upped for the detailed insights most of the time. I dun go around upping people and hoping to get their points with 2k of TCSS posts. Seriously, does the points can redeem for flight to Bangkok? Points dun mean anything. It's the content of your individual posts that matter. Most of your posts are just Suaning people. That's what most cyberhero prefers to do behind the monitor.

Yup,I'm small boy. Me tio suan? U are the one petty over the whole issue. please dun talk so much waste bandwidth. U seriously do enjoy hiding behind the com like many said, and blast away. As I said, if u are not happy, u are welcome to thrash things out face to face. Dun trigger happy typing away. No time for that.
Reply your this post briefly in case you say I siam which you are expert in.

Small boy is really small boy.
Talk and behave like a pesky and whiny kid playing football under a HDB void deck.
Keep kicking the ball to the wall then one day the ball bounced back so hard and smash onto his face then started to cry 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I apologised to the bros reading the thread for the excessive redundant lengthy irrelevant posts that I might had created yesterday. For the fact that I would prefer everyone including myself to be able to post info/FRs relevant/related to the Bangkok scene. Anyway, it's really pointless to carry on debating as friends had already told me it would not get anywhere but only wasting precious time/bandwidth. what matters really is the quality of the posts created and not quantity. No point degrading myself to such a level. Peace!
Dare to flame people but no balls to carry on the shit you started.
Your group of so called friends are the same like you just a bunch of wimps.

Are you their mouthpiece or those so called friends don't actually exist at all.
You just make it sound like you have some support that's all.

Just admit you're a blardy pussy 55555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Bro tonycheong2, he already apologize lah, peace lah, I buy you beer next time we meet. Peace bro bkk thread is a nice thread be in everyone helpful
Old 06-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro tonycheong2, he already apologize lah, peace lah, I buy you beer next time we meet.
Bro hayhay,

Sorry hor he apologised to others but not me for stepping on my tail.

He's the one that started this tirade by naming me out and subsequently escalate furthur by talking about agent stuff and personal matters.
You really believe he is sincere or just a pussy with a cb gossip mouth like a Thai puying?

This forum belongs to SBF board of directors and not vbkk to dictate what can be posted or not.
If vbkk is not happy how a public commercial sex forum operates he can choose to leave this forum.
Likewise if he wants to promote his or other people's agent business he can support SBF by contacting Mod to pay advertisement fees.

Thanks for the beer offer though.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
So long winded.
Not interested to read your hao lian stories about your job.

You are an idiot since when I started my work in Bangkok then shift to China?
Bro lost99 can vouch for that.

Also where you come out with the years I'm active in Bangkok?
When I'm still very active cheonging in Bangkok I think you're still doing push ups in an Army camp.
You must be part of that group of clowns that got flamed by many bros and quietly disappeared.

Want to promote your own business or any business please pay advertisement fee to SBF first.

ISO travel? U indirectly promoting your business by quoting your WeChat on your profile. Speak for yourself instead about paying advertisement fees.

Yup delusional. I have been traveling to Bangkok for the past 13 years. Being new here does not mean new to Bangkok. Being a veteran in the forum does not mean he knows everything. Lol
Old 06-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro tonycheong2, he already apologize lah, peace lah, I buy you beer next time we meet. Peace bro bkk thread is a nice thread be in everyone helpful
I apologised for the fact I replied to his posts and created redundant irrelevant posts. But not to him.

Quote:
Bro hayhay,

Sorry hor he apologised to others but not me for stepping on my tail.

He's the one that started this tirade by naming me out and subsequently escalate furthur by talking about agent stuff and personal matters.
You really believe he is sincere or just a pussy with a cb gossip mouth like a Thai puying?

Thanks for the beer offer though.

Is it a mere concidence that u happen to be using the same WeChat as "$$$$$$$$$$" / "ISOtravel"?

Did u pay advertisement fees like u always like to quote in your post then?
Old 06-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is it a mere concidence that u happen to be using the same WeChat as "$$$$$$$$$$" / "ISOtravel"?

Did u pay advertisement fees like u always like to quote in your post then?
To Mod,

I just removed my WeChat ID if it is not allowed in SBF.
This vbkk just want to sabo me.

Please ask him why yourself why he keep promoting other websites?

Old 06-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
So long winded.
Not interested to read your hao lian stories about your job.

You are an idiot since when I started my work in Bangkok then shift to China?
Bro lost99 can vouch for that.

Also where you come out with the years I'm active in Bangkok?
When I'm still very active cheonging in Bangkok I think you're still doing push ups in an Army camp.
You must be part of that group of clowns that got flamed by many bros and quietly disappeared.

Why are you talking about agent stuff?
Are you subtly promoting your hao lian big agent business?
Want to promote your own business or any business please pay advertisement fee to SBF first.

Mod please PM vbkk for advertisement fees.
He keep talking about agent stuff so please don't implicate me.
I have nothing to do with his promotion.

Quote u as well. Yup I supply coyotes to bars in Bangkok. But I dun supply to individuals/customers. I had never supply any girls to anyone here in this forum. They are free to patronise any bars in Bangkok and please dun embarrass yourself further with lack of knowledge.

Coyote modelling agent - do not earn comm from lady drinks/barfines from customers entering the bar. The bars get the full comm. Go ask your contacts in Bangkok how it works here.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I come n put 1 leg, any free beer for me???
Old 06-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To Mod,

]
Quote:
Quote u as well. Yup I supply coyotes to bars in customers entering the bar. The bars get the full comm. Go ask your contacts in Bangkok how it works here.
Bros chillz and peace.....

Make love, and make peace.. not war

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Got popcorns and candyfloss boh? I quit drinking lol only drink fresh milk
Old 06-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If I come n put 1 leg, any free beer for me???
Can lah, no problem, I always buy first two round beer when meet new brother
Old 06-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys, can anyone confirm that scratch dog is closed down already? I'm flying over tonight.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

share my photo of nice food in bangkok

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostboyz View Post
hey guys, can anyone confirm that scratch dog is closed down already? I'm flying over tonight.
It's open. But close early than usual.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1