The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
alexey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Bro zancer

Care to elaborate charges in pharaoh?
Will be there 14-18jan. Very keen to visit the place?
Also, can share mamasan contact? As u know, knowing a mamasan and walk-in can be a world of diff treatment.

Many millions thanks!

Alexey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zancer View Post
Some reports.
Staying at makati Shangri-la.

Went to Havana, left within 5mins, over rated.
Scaled thru all a go go bars n pubs at makati avenue.
Many nice looking gals except in terms of quality to my likeness.
Russian gals at Divino, not bad. Stayed awhile.
In d end, tar pao 1 Russian courtesy of my local host.
Not sure of damage$.

Next nite, headed to pharaoh ktv.
Came early to beat he Koreans n japs
Fish tank selection, mostly 7-9 gals n tall.
Selected 8 gals.
Damage$ about p60k
Ex but was fun n all tar bao back

Feels much better to chiong here than Thai or Viet.
Communication is better too. English !
Old 07-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
Bro zancer

Care to elaborate charges in pharaoh?
Will be there 14-18jan. Very keen to visit the place?
Also, can share mamasan contact? As u know, knowing a mamasan and walk-in can be a world of diff treatment.

Many millions thanks!

Alexey
I think the price for 60K peso is for 4 men with 8 girls and barfine 4 girls back.

The price for Pharaoh are as follow:
The girls are divided into 2 groups: Jewels and Cleos.
Girl per hr rate is 900 (normal) or 1200 (lingerie with no bra and with 2 vodka for body shots)

Barfine for Cleo is 10400 (8000 + 2 hrs of time in which is 2400)
Barfine for Jewel is 12400 (10000 + 2hrs of time in which is 2400)

Go on Saturday will be cheaper as the food and drink are at 30% discount whole night.

If you want to get a Mummy, I'll recommend Mum Noemi. She is number one there. Very good service.

Too bad I'm leaving on 14Jan.

Enjoy!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

sugardad: me not into golfing, but a lot of friends go golfing, and they say 'cheap, cheap, damn cheap' Dunno what that means in Golf Language ..

Seems you got a lot of $ to burn - wanna share a bar with me ?? haha

And before you say anything - read up on ..

http://www.margaritastation.com/buy_bar.php
Old 07-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Actually, I already too much pinas with me, asawa also pinas, cavit also pinas, GF also pinas. Too much to handle . Business should be primary production related. May do a baboi farm in San Mateo area, 2nd hand HP distribution in manila and also casto oil plantation in Tarlac . but too much things to figure out.

Also , hoping to start my own restaurant Marikina area. Asawa and myself are pretty good cook, Should think abt selling Ba Ku Teh . Anyway, like you say, go first and survey.

Hows the golfing scene there, charges and etc.
Ikaw singapino? Saan ba kayo nakatira? Gusto ko si RP.

I would like to meet up with you. Any chance?
Old 07-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
I think the price for 60K peso is for 4 men with 8 girls and barfine 4 girls back.

The price for Pharaoh are as follow:
The girls are divided into 2 groups: Jewels and Cleos.
Girl per hr rate is 900 (normal) or 1200 (lingerie with no bra and with 2 vodka for body shots)

Barfine for Cleo is 10400 (8000 + 2 hrs of time in which is 2400)
Barfine for Jewel is 12400 (10000 + 2hrs of time in which is 2400)

Go on Saturday will be cheaper as the food and drink are at 30% discount whole night.

If you want to get a Mummy, I'll recommend Mum Noemi. She is number one there. Very good service.

Too bad I'm leaving on 14Jan.

Enjoy!
Look for mum Noemi, she knows how to cater your likes.
really seen lots of nice selection.

the gals that my local host paid for are probably ex with ample of bodyshot drinks
we 'bodyshots' on each other.

we had 2 bottles of gold label and some beers.
but i suspect the bottles are 'fake' as i had 'headache' the next day which normally i don't

i think the price was discounted as we brought all the gals back to our room.

definately more fun than your usual PRC KTV style.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
alexey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Zancer, Cepstrum,

Thanks so much for quick response.

Wondering any of you have Noemi's cell phone? Thought of calling her before I visit the place.

By the way, the barfine quoted is it for LT or ST?

I normally frequent Asian Entertainment club. Getting a bit bored so would like to venture to other clubs.

After mongering manila for a few years, I got to admit that the best quality gals are normally found in these type of joints. Even though you will still find gems in Burgos, EDSA, Havana, etc. But, clubs have the highest ratio.

Rate in Asian Club :

barfine : 6000peso + 2 drinks @ 600peso each. So total : 7200.

If you go by taxi, expect another 500 peso at your bill. If you not regular or walk in, sometimes, they will quote you 1K-2k higher than above quoted rate.

I manage to pull some gems from this club. But, getting a bit monotunous so want to have some variety...

Some gal will stay LT, some will leave at 4am. Depends on gal. So, I normally ask first before deciding each gal to take home..

Anyone been to other club. Mind to share? I have in mind followings :

Airforce 1
Classmate
Pegasus

But, was told that it's close to impossible to take gal out cause rocket high barfine rate. But, can do the deed in the VIP for 5k. Anyone care to share?

Also, heard that LAX is good place for FL. Anyone been there??

Again, thanks for generousity to share... millions & billions of thanks.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zancer View Post
we had 2 bottles of gold label and some beers.
but i suspect the bottles are 'fake' as i had 'headache' the next day which normally i don't
No sir, I am yet to see fake stuff in bars .. but ... while venturing into a bar in Philippines in a far off place, I found out why some bars black label and such give headache.

Next day, I went back and thinking maybe my head was faulty, and then found out - They keep leftover bottles, and after a few months they mix it all and make it int one bottle and sell to one customer no kidding - and of course, the answer is "why throw good liquor" and they insist liquor doesn't spoil - of course, 99% of filipinos only know Beer and Tequila and local whiskey / rum (which is finished on the same day of opening) and nothing else, including bar tenders - they don't know about whiskey except to mix for customer - and never knew after a month or so, whiskey turns bad, once opened ..

I threatened to report the bar to the authority for serving expired liquor, and the bar tender was like why report when liquor dont expire .. and frantically the american manager turned up and he decided to fire the bar tender, and said since he rarely bother in the bar and rarely does anybody order loose liquor, he never knew his bartender was 'collecting' whiskey .. or he didn't bother with the occasional whiskey sale, and happy with his resort and the beer sale .. (for that matter, almost 90% or more tourists too stick to SMB/SML .. and rarely I see people ordering other liquor in smaller bars - bigger bars like Tabu - and Spicy Finger and Bed Rock and all - different story ... )

I got a brand new bottle opened in front of me, and it was compliments of the manager, though I left a 2,000 peso tip ... and when I went the next day during day time, with a friend, and with none of the day staff recognising me, I made my friend order Chivas coke - and the new bartender took out a new bottle, opened the cap and wrote date of opening and poured us a drink and when I asked why he wrote date of opening - he said manager strictly said the bartender will be fired if stock is managed properly and 30 days after opening, unsold liquor is sold at discounted price to staff, or used for staff party ... I hope I made some change to the fellow whiskey lovers

Now I stick to beer, and only if I can see the bar, I order other liquor, or get myself a bottle if I am in the mood, and if they bring open bottle, insist I see the bottle with cap and I open myself - and take back the left over liquor or distribute to staff to finish on the spot - no storing or my leftover ...

I had this perennial problem when trying to manage a friends' bar here, when the filipina waitress 'recycle' unused peanuts, and threatening to fire them didnt work, until one day, when the customer left, the girl brought back unused peanuts, and put inside the big container, and I calmly took the container and dumped everything in the rubbish bin - there was shock in the filipina waitresses face, and I told them I am charging the replacement peanut bags to the waitress salary - never had any more issue of waitress bringing back leftoever peanut and putting back in the big container anymore .. now customer leave, leftover peanuts go straight to rubbish and even now, i see the new waitresses following same instruction (something like monkey see, monkey do ..)

Only in the Philippines and only with filipinos
Old 08-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
Also, heard that LAX is good place for FL. Anyone been there??
Was dragged into Lax once, and with my decent dress, i felt a bit out of place - think Zouk with more expensive crowd .. I felt I should go and get myself a jacket ... luckily i was in my long sleeves - as I was told no entry for those with T-Shirts

And no - never saw FLs, and one of the girls with my friend's gang was offended by an ang moh who offered to buy drinks- they just ignored him and for once did feel odd, as never seen filipinas not smile wildly at anything ang moh (k no offense to anybody ...

This was not long ago ... and my only trip inside there ...

Or ............. maybe my experience was an odd day, as it was a Wednesday, and they had this promo called Dollar Wednesday, all liquor at 1 $ (or 50 peso) and it was hosted by a popular event organiser who also does "GIRLS ONLY PARTIES" in LAX - no kidding ... and the professional girls do 'strip shows' and naked parade and body paints - for girls, and no men allowed .. A man's dream come true ... if only they allowed males ..
Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Etsys bro:
Interesting article, the morale of the story is to start the business from scratch..

When I am there , I should have a very good idea with what I want to do.

Money to burn ??? no la, just pure investment.

Cheap cheap cheap is said by sillyporean, I only say " siba competitive ".

No wonder my friends keep telling me LAX is a must go.

longtitute bro : segi segi, ano iyang dala dala mo, taga saan ka ? Ako very very asean .
Old 09-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Etsys bro:
Interesting article, the morale of the story is to start the business from scratch..
There is no moral, when it comes to bar business Your business is to screw every penny out of the customer or you will be screwed.

Reminds me of a Singaporean friend, who kick started a bar, in Davao- his asawa from Davao.

Initially he said his bar only for Drink and nothing else .. and morally right and wrong etc. etc. and he being a catholic, in a catholic country .. and when the season become bad, and his 150,000 S$ investment seemed to be sinking - with the town 'chiefs' turning up for free drinks etc, he bit the bullet, and now have go-go girls .. now he has recouped his business, and claims he has monthly turnover of sufficient amount for his family, plus a quarterly bonus for staff, and apart from his investment fully recovered - took him 4 years though, but it was fast return, in the eyes of my other bar owner friends ... maybe his location played a big part ..

Quote:
Cheap cheap cheap is said by sillyporean, I only say " siba competitive ".
I thought you will say "LOW COST" as the buzz word is now for cheap stuff ...

Quote:
No wonder my friends keep telling me LAX is a must go.
It is in the list of places one must see, apart from Bed Rock, Spicy Finger, Tabu, Mansion, HRC, Republiq .. so a foreigner will know the other side of Philippines ...

I remember once, outside Tabu, I saw a gang of guys, milling around the huge Ford Expeditions, and the similar MPVs / Large Cars, all wearing Safari Suits with bulging sides (Side-Arm) and having worked with some of the kind, I can sort of figure out if they are carrying or not - and I thought it is a gang on it's way for a raid - slowly I stepped back and the security smiled and said "sir, they are body guards of the guests - you are in one of the safest place (Makati) and as of now, you have about 100 plus armed body guards to protect this place - relax"
Old 09-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
ya I have seen the pics on El Nido. Should have gone there last Nov
I am prepping to go there in March, and thinking of roughing out the 9 hour bus travel from Peurto Princesca - Am not a cheap charlie, but 15,000 peso to El Nido - vs 4000 peso to PP and 1200 for road travel means - I have 9,000 to burn on other things - di ba ??
Old 09-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I be heading to PP also in March! The airfare from CP is so cheap I just booked a ticket from SIN to PP instead of going to AC. 3 days in PP and 3 days in Manila. hehe
Old 09-01-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

errrr ?? Sin to PP Got flight meh ?? I never know ??? If you booked 5J (CebuPac code) it is actually sort of 'transit' in Manila - so be prepare to miss your connecting flight - Cebu Pac known to do that - that's why smart people take cebu pac to manila, and split the flight next day or so to next destination

Anyway, cannot compare AC with PP - PP -> nature and nice and so little girls (If I remember, only two bars with bar-fine girls- and other two bar / disco was only live band + drinking .. ) whereas AC different world ..
Old 09-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shit!! I flying from SIN to MNL and MNL to PP. I hope my flight won't be delay man if not I am screwed. I be in MNL around 5am and my flight to PP is 8am.

I be going with my pinoy GF at manila will be meeting me at Cebu pacific terminal around 6am then check in to PP.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Shit!! I flying from SIN to MNL and MNL to PP. I hope my flight won't be delay man if not I am screwed. I be in MNL around 5am and my flight to PP is 8am.

I be going with my pinoy GF at manila will be meeting me at Cebu pacific terminal around 6am then check in to PP.
ha ha .. thought so .. no worries

If you are in Cebu Pac, it is all in the same terminal, so you don't need to cross to other terminal - you are safe ...

Domestic check in is 1 hour, so no rush
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1