The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Saffron bro - Thanks for your Power Support of Ye Zi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Just like bros - I enjoyed soothing massage at YZ Spa followed by best chicken rice dinner GMT. You can't go wrong with that
Old 17-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Nature land. Tui na
Old 31-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Thanks to senior chukeliang. Must fast leg try out this weekend...

Do I book for an appointment ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
golden mile tower basement, near chicken rice,kopi shop
yezi spa
Old 03-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starry Traditional Massage
961 Upper Serangoon Road, S(534719)
Tel: 6858 3995

Near Kovan MRT
Look for 微微

Very good authentic back stepping and massage
Old 04-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus69 View Post
Another good place for decent massage.
Spa Paradise
Blk 151 #01-03
Serangoon North Ave 2
Look for TaoZi.
Good strong massage $50/hr.
Relieved my sore back, not a time watcher.
at 1st was gg to the location where bro recommend but it was too pack n need to wait thus move ard the estate n see this small shop which partition into 2, was skeptical at 1st usually it is "not clean" by the look outside but need a rub so jus went in to check.. once i step in i saw the layout, 2 massage chair right infront of the door a small low wall was built behind a massage bed.. n definitely when u lay down ppl from outside walk pass can see.. so i though it shld b clean.. n it is clean.. not only clean but v clean.
Pt 1- my bad, cause i though after changing to their trouser with curtain shld b ok la.. but there was no curtain.. meaning i will b massage in full view of others tat walk pass.. kind of funny feeling

Pt 2- ML ask me remove everything but left with my bermuder on.. n she massage me with my bermuder..

1hrs mostly on upper back body only. ML say if need to go to leg need additional like another 30mins - 1hrs.

I was with my bermuder, no sure if i with my jean how she massage if i chose 2 hrs.. **if any bros keen to try n if try liao do PM me ar.. haha..

Massage 1hrs - $40
Skill wise - 6.5 - 7.
Look - i go for clean massage so lookwise didnt bother but cfm plus chop not a looker... But she say she will get a helper from 12 april but i believed is another old lady nvr a syt cause she say syt dun know massage de.

Location : blk 151 sgoon nth 01-77b. (Is the former big fish shop that close down, jus cant remember the name of the fish shop. Is next to a coffeeshop)

PS: any bros have home base massage in sengkang, hougang area if dun mind do share share pls. Sometime dun feel like travel too far. Not those post on sex website de la... :
Old 07-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing of CLEAN + Hardworking MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
at 1st was gg to the location where bro recommend but it was too pack n need to wait thus move ard the estate n see this small shop which partition into 2, was skeptical at 1st usually it is "not clean" by the look outside but need a rub so jus went in to check.. once i step in i saw the layout, 2 massage chair right infront of the door a small low wall was built behind a massage bed.. n definitely when u lay down ppl from outside walk pass can see.. so i though it shld b clean.. n it is clean.. not only clean but v clean.
Pt 1- my bad, cause i though after changing to their trouser with curtain shld b ok la.. but there was no curtain.. meaning i will b massage in full view of others tat walk pass.. kind of funny feeling

Pt 2- ML ask me remove everything but left with my bermuder on.. n she massage me with my bermuder..

1hrs mostly on upper back body only. ML say if need to go to leg need additional like another 30mins - 1hrs.

I was with my bermuder, no sure if i with my jean how she massage if i chose 2 hrs.. **if any bros keen to try n if try liao do PM me ar.. haha..

Massage 1hrs - $40
Skill wise - 6.5 - 7.
Look - i go for clean massage so lookwise didnt bother but cfm plus chop not a looker... But she say she will get a helper from 12 april but i believed is another old lady nvr a syt cause she say syt dun know massage de.

Location : blk 151 sgoon nth 01-77b. (Is the former big fish shop that close down, jus cant remember the name of the fish shop. Is next to a coffeeshop)

PS: any bros have home base massage in sengkang, hougang area if dun mind do share share pls. Sometime dun feel like travel too far. Not those post on sex website de la... :
Old 08-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No problem... sharing is caring... hahaha..
Old 09-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
No problem... sharing is caring... hahaha..
Hi all,

I tried this Zhen Zhen TMC situated @ B53 Chin Swee Rd HDB,facing the main road opposite central mall & just next to the block of the famous Red Star Tim Sum resturant. Hard massage for body relieving, a decent decorated & clean place. Damages :1.5 Hrs $75. *One man meat is another man posion. Cheers!
Old 09-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

I tried Jenny's massage yesterday. No regret @ $75 for 90 min with FREE Mosha . She provides one of the best body massage I had for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Just like bros - I enjoyed soothing massage at YZ Spa followed by best chicken rice dinner GMT. You can't go wrong with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
golden mile tower basement, near chicken rice,kopi shop
yezi spa
Old 10-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
lexus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
Like to try. What's tel no for booking ?
Bro
You can call 62802876 or 96668577 to book.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Upz thread for Good + Safe massage sharing 😄 Strong wind against all vices now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan10 View Post
Visit this YZ spa as it was on the way for me.

Didn't ask for anyone and was assigned Barbrarella. She's working here not too long. Her skill level was good, any bro who like strong hard massage will like it.

She's quite chatty that day, but if you want to relax only, she will not talk.

Would RTM for her, and also others.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
forumom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Yong Kang Reflex Beauty World level2 or 3.
Xiao Xi Massage Beauty World Level 2
Ha Kang, Nostalgia Hotel
Spa Spa Rail Mall (only shop)

bros pls up my points thanks.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great thread to support!
Old 09-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BonkerVenture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

👍👍
Think golden mile basement got one
Old 10-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good back stepping and acupressure. Highly recommended.
961 Up Serangoon Rd
Singapore S534719
6858 3995

Near Kovan MRT
Look for 微微 (Wei Wei)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1