The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket resort?

Bro, the odds of getting caught without license is low, as they wont hv ur records back in sg. but as a tourist, u better wear ur helmet as the TP over there will catch non locals for not wearing helmet.
ironically i heard, pillion riders are ok for not wearing helmet.
any bros out there can confirm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excheongster View Post
just to ask - what will happen if got caught by the police, riding without a valid license? can just pay fine on the spot and let go by them?

So.. why learn?
Old 30-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
phuket

Did Phuket getaway last weekend. Just to share this nice seafood restaurant Kan & Eng, at Chalong Bay Pier. Good views (of seafront and pier), nice ambience. Not cheap, but neither too expensive and better value compared with main Patong stretch seafood places.

http://www.phuket.com/magazine/kaneang-restaurant.htm

And bro knowntender, Lotus in northern eastern stretch was ok too.. but kinda deep inside from main road (lost my way 2X), past lovely villas and properties like Laguna etc. Try out Kan & Eng next time you there
Old 30-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Currently in patong, stayin opp christines till tues. Wats the package rate for christines ah. First time here and my receptionist jio me go seduction later heh. Anyone els
e here?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 30-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
Currently in patong, stayin opp christines till tues. Wats the package rate for christines ah. First time here and my receptionist jio me go seduction later heh. Anyone els
e here?

I tried that Christine MP once 3 years ago. Walked up to second floor, price quoted was 2300 B and 2700 B -- give or take 100-200 B as I cannot remember the exact figures now -- as girls were seating in 2 different sections in the fishbowl. This price is of course for all inclusive service including air mattress slide.

Selection was very difficult in this case as the girls were graded 4-5 ( out of 10 ) in my book. I still picked a mature girl there nevertheless.

My overall impression of Christine MP was that price was 500B higher than an average soapie MP in BKK and girl selection was 2 levels below BKK standard. In any mediocre soapie joints in BKK, I find the ladies are mostly in the 5-7 category.
Old 31-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woh Bro, U stay opposite Christin? Is it at Baipho? Haha.. I stayed there before during one of my trips..

I think U shd forget abt Christin man.. The row of shophouses opposite has alot of massage gals for you to choose from..

Seduction that place alot of ang mohs and little FL, more for trance and house music.. Hollywood is still the best IMO.. Haha..
Old 31-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Who has tried the famous Chicken rice stall that is found near Aspery Hotel? Its on the same stretch of road where you can find Linda's Seafood store...

This is the best Chicken Rice I ever tasted in Patong..

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 31-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

thx for the tips bros. Yah now stayin at saladee, baiphos third building. Got giant jaquzzi in room. Yest went to Hollywood instead as the holy pm of thailand is here and clubs must close early, but somehow the music was still blasting only at holly after 3. Now for some gd massage for my sore body.

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 31-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I tried that Christine MP once 3 years ago. Walked up to second floor, price quoted was 2300 B and 2700 B -- give or take 100-200 B as I cannot remember the exact figures now -- as girls were seating in 2 different sections in the fishbowl. This price is of course for all inclusive service including air mattress slide.

Selection was very difficult in this case as the girls were graded 4-5 ( out of 10 ) in my book. I still picked a mature girl there nevertheless.

My overall impression of Christine MP was that price was 500B higher than an average soapie MP in BKK and girl selection was 2 levels below BKK standard. In any mediocre soapie joints in BKK, I find the ladies are mostly in the 5-7 category.

you mean there is soapy in phuket??!! damm i thought there isnt & i even got cheated by a MF for a normal FJ @ 2900baht

So.. why learn?
Old 31-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Who has tried the famous Chicken rice stall that is found near Aspery Hotel? Its on the same stretch of road where you can find Linda's Seafood store...

This is the best Chicken Rice I ever tasted in Patong..
OH, its famous? I didn't know but did went in to take a look. I was looking for breakfast actually......
For anyone interested to try, its one of the shophouse at Patong food street.
Old 31-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The chicken rice stall is call Birdie..

Me and rapier staple lunch everytime when we are in Phuket..

Big plate of chicken rice and damn filling at 45b only..

Duno how to describe where exactly but if you are interested can check out the latest edition of Lonely Planet, Thailand Islands & Beachers which shows exactly where it is..
Old 31-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

This opinion is shared my many people who have tried it. On top of it, service may not be so good!
Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
The chicken rice stall is call Birdie..

Me and rapier staple lunch everytime when we are in Phuket..

Big plate of chicken rice and damn filling at 45b only..

Duno how to describe where exactly but if you are interested can check out the latest edition of Lonely Planet, Thailand Islands & Beachers which shows exactly where it is..
so they have english menu? All i see are beansprouts on the wall......
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Haha.. Dun need menu.. U just tell them Chicken Rice- Big or Small..

If you want to anything else, U can talk to them in simple English..
Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Did Phuket getaway last weekend. Just to share this nice seafood restaurant Kan & Eng, at Chalong Bay Pier. Good views (of seafront and pier), nice ambience. Not cheap, but neither too expensive and better value compared with main Patong stretch seafood places.

http://www.phuket.com/magazine/kaneang-restaurant.htm

And bro knowntender, Lotus in northern eastern stretch was ok too.. but kinda deep inside from main road (lost my way 2X), past lovely villas and properties like Laguna etc. Try out Kan & Eng next time you there

Bro, you utilized the rental vehicle covering plenty of ground in the island --from Northern part in Laguna area to South Eastern part of Chalong Bay and then back to Kata, so did you enjoy your stay and the drive over the place ? Did you eventually find and check out Lotus Restaurant. which is nearby Sheraton Laguna Resort ?

I heard of this Kan Eng restaurant before, but I have never been there. May check it out if detouring to Phuket town in the next trip.

In Patong, my favorite dining spot is the restaurant attached to Lamai Hotel ( very close to Zen ) on beach road. It is a very big outdoor restaurant with a live band playing in a huge stage. In addition to the tasty food and good service, the place offers the cosy feeling of a night out in an old-fashioned singing-dining nightclub.

BTW if you happen to visit Koh Samet, IMO, they have the best dining on the beach ambience there.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..utilized the rental vehicle covering plenty of ground in the island --from Northern part in Laguna area to South Eastern part of Chalong Bay and then back to Kata, so did you enjoy your stay and the drive over the place ? Did you eventually find and check out Lotus Restaurant. which is nearby Sheraton Laguna Resort ?
BTW if you happen to visit Koh Samet, IMO, they have the best dining on the beach ambience there.
Yo, optimised rental car and covered fair bit of island. Only way of self commute (other than 2 wheeler) with airport transfers to/fro, visit Phuket town (did Central mall 2X), Fantasea show in Kamala (after Lotus) and obligatory Patong visit (across hill). Chalong Bay is only 10-15mins drive straight from Patak rd. Else kena stuck in 1 place or pay expensive taxi or private mini songtaew ride to destination. But careful driving at night, winding roads in total darkness (and bikes!).

Lotus eats at 6pm, amongst great hi-so properties with golf courses. Got lost 2X, as locals directed to me to Lotus mall! Nice beach front, but breakers too rough for anything. Imho, Kan&Eng do a great sushi big tiger prawns and juicy raw oysters @bht45/pc (plenty zinc to get you by). Here's direct webbie.

http://www.kaneang-pier.com/

You ever that beach guy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1