The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks bro moonlight and indianmagicoil,

Your updates are more precise and current than those of the media especially the Bangkokpost..yuks
Old 19-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thinking maybe should go somewhere else instead for my trip next week. Sigh.... AC? Hanoi?

Bro ML... how? Situation not too good lah.. visa is hard to get.
Old 19-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

This morning, Lumphini reclaimed

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...eclaim-lumpini
Old 19-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Thanks bro moonlight and indianmagicoil,
Your updates are more precise and current than those of the media especially the Bangkokpost..yuks
yes ... bro moonlight and IMO updates r very current ...
kudos to them ...

these r pictures from this morning .....

Old 19-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Adidas,

Your updates are current too..a belated thanks.
Old 19-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Thinking maybe should go somewhere else instead for my trip next week. Sigh.... AC? Hanoi?
Hanoi will be good, cos I'm there
Old 19-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Is this the bangkok we once know ????
This is like a world war II ...

Old 19-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

As most of u would have read or heard by now the Thai army has control of Lumpini Park & the surrounding areas around The Dusit Thani & Sala Daeng BTS. However Din Daeng near Vic Monument is still buring. Dunno know whats going on there as no news on that area. I'm guessing by the end of the day (or week) the Reds will be evicted from BKK. So Bro LOF dun change plans yet!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo Bro,
Hope that the current tension in Bkk will not affected or restricted your personal movement. Cheers.
Thanks for the concern but other than spending more on taxis (coz MRT/Skytrain closed) I'm fine. There is no official news on the Ladprao incident. Thai media is censored or controlled heavily. Anywayz now that the army has regained control of Lumpini Park area the Reds will moz prob b out of BKK by end of this week. When u coming back?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hanoi will be good, cos I'm there
I am thinking leh... but never step into Viet before. A total noob. U sure u want to bring me around? But just dun sell me to some gay bars. 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
As most of u would have read or heard by now the Thai army has control of Lumpini Park & the surrounding areas around The Dusit Thani & Sala Daeng BTS. However Din Daeng near Vic Monument is still buring. Dunno know whats going on there as no news on that area. I'm guessing by the end of the day (or week) the Reds will be evicted from BKK. So Bro LOF dun change plans yet!
Keeping my fingers crossed (you cannot imagine how crossed they are now). Trip is the week after next (sorry, remembered wrongly juz now), so hopefully, things would hvae settled.

The last news I heard from someone in thailand was that, red shirts thinking of burning down the ex-PM (Chuan) house. Those around the areas, all fleeing. Not sure if this is true.
Old 19-05-2010, 02:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hanoi will be good, cos I'm there :
Aiyo stay here in Sillypore goot lah .... then we can go lim jiu mah .

Quote:
A total noob. U sure u want to bring me around? : But just dun sell me to some gay bars. 555+

No he won't sell you away one .... he'll keep you and use you
Old 19-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am thinking leh... but never step into Viet before. A total noob. U sure u want to bring me around? But just dun sell me to some gay bars. 555+
U come, first thing is BBBJ joint.

Dun think can sell, think need to give them money to sell u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Aiyo stay here in Sillypore goot lah .... then we can go lim jiu mah .

No he won't sell you away one .... he'll keep you and use you
NNKC.... use your tiu. Ya in SG still can ba xa oi.
Old 19-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Is it over ???

Thai army says it has full control of Bangkok
BANGKOK – The Thai army has declared an end to the operation against anti-government protesters and says that troops are now in control.
Despite the army claim, violence continued as Red Shirt protesters set fires in several parts of downtown Bangkok.
Army spokesman Col. Sansern Kawekamnerd told a Wednesday news conference that soldiers have entered the Rajprasong shopping district that protesters had occupied since mid-April. He said police and soldiers had completed their operations.
Seven leaders of the Red Shirt protest movement surrendered to authorities Wednesday afternoon after the army stormed their barricaded encampment, killing two protesters and an Italian photographer.

Bangkok Protest Over
Old 19-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Bangkok curfew as army ends Red Shirts crackdown

Bangkok: A curfew is to be imposed across Bangkok on Wednesday night, defence minister General Prawit Wongsuwon said after a military offensive against anti-government protesters in the capital.

Bangkok Curfew

Last edited by adidas88; 19-05-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 19-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

I do hope this is truly over. Probably will take a few more days before things get back to normalcy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1