The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 06-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

haha I m stuck in the airport on 10th June 1300hrs - 2200hrs due to connecting flight back. so what can I do in BJ for a quick bonk without room.

maybe 1 of those saunas?

samsters please advise I do have a China mobile.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronjeremy View Post
Are there no pretty outcall girls in BJ?
I believe there are a lot of pretty outcall girls there.

Of course, all of us are different from each other. I prefer attitude to looks. As long as the girl is nice to see and not very ugly or fat, I don't mind. I like best when it's more like I'm together with my girlfriend, having a good time. That's what I want...

I tried kitty's girl only once, and that's my only Beijing experience so far. I like the girl, she's just a young GND with good attitude and very polite. She follows my "instructions", willing to do in many positions in every place imaginable in my hotel room. She even allows me to do, for a short while, something she's not comfortable with. This is what I expect from an FL, a "girlfriend quality"

In the end I don't care whether the girl is pretty or not, as long as my little bro is happy
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short answer: no.

Too many rich people willing to get second, third, fourth mistresses. All the 8+ girls dont need to sell sex publically.

To get an above average 5-7 girl, go to KTV. Pick a girl. Tell her you're from overseas. Assuming you are young, tell her you don't have money for dabao. Get her number, meet her outside. Works also for less experienced massage girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronjeremy View Post
Are there no pretty outcall girls in BJ?
Called Kitty and saw three of her girls. All were below average.
They're the type of girls you wouldn't notice or bother to talk to in a bar.
Only thing good is their attitude.
Noticed that Maria's stock isn't much better.
Sauna still seems the best way to go for looks AND service , but only possible in some cities
Old 07-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Has been in BJ for a few days and just left, now in Chongqing.
Called Kitty when I was in BJ and asked her to send me a petite and slim girl. She recommended Xiao Xue and I remembered reading one of the brudder's FR that Xiao Xue has a little fats around the tummy which is a no no for me. Told Kitty to change and she told me there are two Xiao Xue and the one she is recommending is definitely slim and petite. Told her ok and made the appointment.

Point to note, remember to confirm with her cos when the schedule time came, no one came and I sms her. She told me that she was waiting for my confirmation.......anyway, she sent Xiao Xue within 25 mins, which was very responsive.

Met her downstairs and she looks nice in her outfit, not slutty, but very nice GND OL dressings and looks. Height was almost 1.6 with heels and 1.5-1.55 without. She is pretty chatty and once in the room, it was 100% GFE.

Looks : 7/10 (She is from Sichuan, pretty and petite, just the kind I like)
Body : 7/10 (slim and petite)
Boobs : 10/10 (nabei, don't know what she ate, but definitely a pair of natural C, 100分)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : 600

Very nice GFE. Willing, accommodating, shy and said no to certain things, but once things get started, I was able to do what I want =) Will not go into details, but fair to say I was very sextified.

Have to say I was lucky and hit a jackpot this time round. Some bro commented that the outcall girls are CMI, but I was lucky this time, and surprising, Xiao Xue attitude was very good, thanks to the fact I tried hard too (haha).Outcall has always been hit and miss, but if you take time to talk to Kitty and tell her what you want, no need to be shy, she will not disappoint.

Sharing so other bros can have fun in BJ.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
xdarksongx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Have been reading up on BeiJing forums..

Previously have tried girls from Maria's and Fiona's stables (personally i think Fiona is better)

But would just like to go for a happy ending massage this time.

Anyone got good recommendations? Massage place or outcall?

Cheers! =)
Old 12-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am going to Beijing for a week but have no room... Any recommendation what I can do ?
Do they have like 2 Hours Hotel?
Old 12-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
zeusjuice is Cool - loads of Potential

Just finish a session with Kitty's Xiao Xue..

Name: Xiao Xue
Skin: medium fair, not so smooth on her body
Looks: below average 4 (v different fm photo)
Height: short
Weight: no idea, plum
BBBJ: fairly gd bbbj for me, but short
Boobs: big B to small C
Fj: 4, not very tight pussy, a bit fake moaning
Overall: so-so attitude, so-so service
damage: 600 rmb, inclusive of taxi
RTF: Hell No

Kitty was quite pushy with this one, n now i know why. prob left on the rack for some time. when i 1st saw her, looks was already a turn off. but i can still accept if service is good. then she has this smell, prob her saliva, another turn off... n when she raised her arms... wah, ultimate turn off... bushy armpits. her rates shd be 300 rmb.

So guys, do your homework... i havn't bn chionging long enough to recommend the best but short enough to recommend the worse... gd luck..
Old 14-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yongqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can contact Kitty
Old 14-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi BeiJjing Bros, can recommend good massage SPA? I'll be staying near tian an men square... Many Thanks.
Old 16-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any place near beijing that i can travel out for more excitement? what is the nearest? Is chang ping near?
Old 16-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuru View Post
is there any place near beijing that i can travel out for more excitement? what is the nearest? Is chang ping near?
Bro,,, Chang Ping? Which CP? Are you referring to 昌平区 or 常平镇。The former is in Beijing and the latter is 2,500.00 Kilometres away in Guangdong Province.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 16-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Changping, the playground, is down south so to far for a Beijing Monterey.

ChangPing near Beijing is not the playground you are thinking of. I have been to Beijing Changping and it is nothing spectacular just another Chinese suburb/town, if you feel like a day trip and in an exploring mood you may like to plan a trip there. Best to check maps and google earth first to get the lay of the land and identify possible bbs spots, spas and it vs.

Teltel
Old 17-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrimman View Post
Sensual Massage by Amy (HJ only)

Based on the recommendations from bros in this thread. I managed to contact with Amy and...

... good and kind care of her because she is a rare gem in beijing where you need to pay extra (on top of your massage bill) to simply get HJ.

I really simply enjoy her company and hope to see her again.
Glad you enjoyed Amy. I am her old-timer and definitely no BJ, no FJ, no FK. Guess I will miss her in July.
Old 17-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyoh, newbie never check geography. First time to China issit?
Old 17-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
zeusjuice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusjuice View Post
Just finish a session with Kitty's Xiao Xue..

Name: Xiao Xue
Skin: medium fair, not so smooth on her body
Looks: below average 4 (v different fm photo)
Height: short
Weight: no idea, plum
BBBJ: fairly gd bbbj for me, but short
Boobs: big B to small C
Fj: 4, not very tight pussy, a bit fake moaning
Overall: so-so attitude, so-so service
damage: 600 rmb, inclusive of taxi
RTF: Hell No

Kitty was quite pushy with this one, n now i know why. prob left on the rack for some time. when i 1st saw her, looks was already a turn off. but i can still accept if service is good. then she has this smell, prob her saliva, another turn off... n when she raised her arms... wah, ultimate turn off... bushy armpits. her rates shd be 300 rmb.

So guys, do your homework... i havn't bn chionging long enough to recommend the best but short enough to recommend the worse... gd luck..
huh? seems like OKT or supporters of kitty not happy tat i told the truth and got zap for that... but its ok, tis pt system doesn't bother me, lost faith in it. no wonder not many true -ve FRs... my only conclusion.. dun believe FRs tat r too gd to be true...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1