The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: holiday inn atrium massage

Bro RedElephant. I have never visted the ground before. please pm me the shop you went. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Last week, I decided to explore this place after reading this thread. Transportation is rather not so convenience as there is no mrt yet & buses is limited too.
The shopping acrade have some souvenir shops at L1 but mostly occupy by various beauty spa. Very quiet, only few passerby, look like a dead town. The mls was very restless and they will go to the other shops chit chatting to pass time like a small neighborhood.
After one round of recce, I decided to try one slim milf. Not bad looking & have 2 big boobs which was very eyecatching & attractive. She looks like a 良家妇女type which remind me those who use to pick up their childs at the kindergarten in the afternoon.
Seem like timing is standard to 1 hr as she did not offer me any other option. Massage is tuina stype & can be acceptable. When doing my legs, she requested to take off my underwear & of course I nodded her to go ahead. She then on & off rubbing my didi which was not thoses teasing style but rather 抓根type.
Finally I was asked to flip over & she immediately adjusted the bed to lift up my upper part of my body in about 35 degrees like those hospital bed. It was new to me & was excited what will happen next.
She lift up her blouse & find out that she wasn't wearing bra all the times. Her melons look big & nice & I was eager playing with it while she started to do the hj work.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her black tight pant exposing her g string panties. I was busy fingering her pussy lips & she moan softly. The next minute, she stopped the hj work & use her both hands to grab her 2 big boobs to sandwich my didi doing '乳交'. It was very shiok & the best part was I can watch the whole procedure clearly due to I was being lifted up my upper part of my body.
Breast fucking for a while & she switch back to normal hj with one of her hand teasing my nipple & the other stroking my didi. Finally cannot take it anymore & load up everything. She told me to rest on the bed while she will get some warm towel to clean me off.
$50 for massage & $50 for hj.
Left with satisfactory with no regrets.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post
Bro RedElephant. I have never visted the ground before. please pm me the shop you went. Thank you.
Hi bro, already pm u. Have a nice day!
Old 03-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Hi Brother. I would like to try xiao li skill. please send the contact details.
Quote:
Paid my second visit to this place on a drizzling day. Thinking to try another ml although my first experience with 小丽is fantastic.
Since like time had been frozen since my last visit as I don't see any different in the atmosphere & surrounding. Very quiet & restless as usual as I am the only customer in the atrium. While stroll around the area, some mls will made offers while some will just busy with their hp games without any eye contact.
I finally made my chioce on one housewife look ml whom she was also the first one to offer me early on.
As mention, she was not those super pretty type but look rather like those young housewife 良家妇女type. I have to admit that I am fanatical to these type of mls.
Room is clean & with a small little lamp which create a cozy atmosphere. I lay on the bed with my underwear & was quite excited what kind of treatment I would get from her as this is always the best part for trying new mls at new places. She walk into room & immedately ask whether she can took off my underwear as it will be more convenience for her to massage my body without any obstruction. Of course I nobbed her to proceed without any hesitation.
Her massage skills is not really great but at least not those paino type. Very SOP for the massage until she started to perform hdly.
After the hdly session, she told me to flip over & was quite suprise to see her doing the same things which I experience it from 小丽during my previous visit.
She lifted the bed in 35 degree & start using her 2 breast to rub against me while her hands doing the hj. After a while, she start to suck my nipples and using her breast to perform 乳交.
I pull down her tight pants & fingering her pussy lips. She even spread her legs slightly open to allow my fingers to get deeper in...
While sucking her nipples with my fingers busy playing with her pussy lip, I loaded up everything & my sperm even shoot onto her body.
I laid on the bed with satisfactory & she came back with warm towel to clean me up. Offer me with warm water & she ask me whether need a umbrella as outside is still drizzling. Very good sevice & positive attitude, will look for her again for my next visit.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
ahgoh2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahgoh2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,

Can share this joint?

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgoh2001 View Post
Hi bro,

Can share this joint?

Cheers!
Hi bro, already pm u.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Redelephant. Good FR. The total price you paid is good value for what you enjoyed.

There are clean massages in other massage parlours in this building. It happened to me. Too boring. RTM: No
Old 03-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

looking for jenny and her team, one leg up masg n mnhood.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Hi bro. I have received your PM. could you sent again. sorry for the trouble.

Quote:
Hi bro, already pm u. Have a nice day!
Old 03-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post
Hi bro. I have received your PM. could you sent again. sorry for the trouble.
Hi bro, already re send to u.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Suarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro redelephant, can share the joint? I'll write an FR after trying.

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

rooon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Last week, I decided to explore this place after reading this thread. Transportation is rather not so convenience as there is no mrt yet & buses is limited too.
The shopping acrade have some souvenir shops at L1 but mostly occupy by various beauty spa. Very quiet, only few passerby, look like a dead town. The mls was very restless and they will go to the other shops chit chatting to pass time like a small neighborhood.
After one round of recce, I decided to try one slim milf. Not bad looking & have 2 big boobs which was very eyecatching & attractive. She looks like a 良家妇女type which remind me those who use to pick up their childs at the kindergarten in the afternoon.
Seem like timing is standard to 1 hr as she did not offer me any other option. Massage is tuina stype & can be acceptable. When doing my legs, she requested to take off my underwear & of course I nodded her to go ahead. She then on & off rubbing my didi which was not thoses teasing style but rather 抓根type.
Finally I was asked to flip over & she immediately adjusted the bed to lift up my upper part of my body in about 35 degrees like those hospital bed. It was new to me & was excited what will happen next.
She lift up her blouse & find out that she wasn't wearing bra all the times. Her melons look big & nice & I was eager playing with it while she started to do the hj work.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her black tight pant exposing her g string panties. I was busy fingering her pussy lips & she moan softly. The next minute, she stopped the hj work & use her both hands to grab her 2 big boobs to sandwich my didi doing '乳交'. It was very shiok & the best part was I can watch the whole procedure clearly due to I was being lifted up my upper part of my body.
Breast fucking for a while & she switch back to normal hj with one of her hand teasing my nipple & the other stroking my didi. Finally cannot take it anymore & load up everything. She told me to rest on the bed while she will get some warm towel to clean me off.
$50 for massage & $50 for hj.
Left with satisfactory with no regrets.

Hi bro! Can share contacts?
Old 03-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez View Post
Hi bro redelephant, can share the joint? I'll write an FR after trying.

Cheers!
Hi bro, alteady pm u.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooon View Post
Hi bro! Can share contacts?
Hi bro, already pm u.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share the joint? Thanks thanks
Old 03-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Bro can share the joint? Thanks thanks
Hi bro, already pm u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread