The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Burmese PR to Balek Kampong to Ensure Son Skips NS

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Single mum of two kids requesting another PWP protest due to Little India riot

Hi Gilbert

As promised, I am writing to ask if you will be organizing another protest in the near future.

It saddens me when I read the stories about Singaporeans not being able to get a full time job and have to end up doing low-end temp job.

I also feel that the protest should be held soon due to recent riot at Little India… I went to Little India the following day to buy curry powder for my Taiwanese friends who were here holidaying.

Can you imagine how frightened I was when I went there alone and I quickly bought the stuff from the store and left as fast as I could. This sounds silly as this is my country and I don’t feel safe anymore living here.

I also fear what kind of country will my kids grow up in when foreigners could strike or anyhow riot?

Another incident happened when I went to Chinatown – I was approached by this Dirty Old Man asking me to have coffee with him.

I been told that I look like mainland Chinese but then I am 100% Singaporean… Chinatown is no longer the same as I was younger….Singaporeans are hardly to be seen and only those old folks go there to while away their time.

I can’t help but think where I do stand or belong in my own country?

Don’t get me wrong, I am not racist (the other word for dislike of foreigner), I have good friends who are foreigners and I love them as friends but the other part of me felt uncomfortable as they have taken our jobs and security.

A close friend of mine from Philippines is living here and her husband is making $8K as an engineer (offshore) and she is making almost $3k as a Account Executive. Both of them are returning to Philippines after chalking enough savings while working here.

A co-worker of mine received his PR recently also never has the intention of staying long in Singapore.

According to him, he will return to Myamar so that his son does not need to serve NS.

I also have a neighbour from China who migrated immediately to Canada once he was offered his Singaporean citizenship.

I feel our government is keeping these PR holders whose intention is never to place their hearts or make their home here.

Moreover, personally, as a Singaporean, what do I gain from all these foreigners who have come in to snatch away our jobs and homes?

I am a divorcee with 2 kids and I brought them up by myself without any assistance from our government.

There was once my ex-company failed to submit my CPF on time and I have not received my wages - the HDB officers cane and knocked on my door every night demanding payment.

To me, they are no difference from the loan sharks…town council also send me a lawyer letter when I couldn‘t pay the S & C fee on timeI was once asked loudly at town council office by their staff to pay up embarrassing me to no end!

Rest assured that if you organise another population white paper protest I will be there to support!

Its for our future and we own it…
Regards
Emily

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1