The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Ep 21

At 9pm, we had finished our dinner but Kathy was still at the wedding dinner. As Ravi's girlfriend need to head off soon, I blew the candles and cut the cake. Thereafter, Ravi sent his girlfriend home and said that he would return later. Since he had mostly accompanied his girlfriend throughout the night, Ravi was the only one who had not noticed about Nancy's downblouse issue.

Left with only the 5 of us, with dinner done, we sat around the table in the backyard and started to drink while chatting.

After she finished 1 can of beer, Bernard offered her another. She took it but did not open it and whispered softly into my ears.

Nancy: baby.... are you alright for me to drink?....

Me: it's up to you....

When I did not object, she opened the can.

This was the first time that she drank more than 1 can of beer in front of my friends and once they saw that she did not get drunk after the 2nd can, they offered her another. Everyone were in a jovial mood and since she did not reject them, I also did not stop her.

Ravi had still not returned and at 10.30pm, Bernard informed us that Kathy was on the way and he went over to the smoking area. Hock and George went over with him but I remained behind with Nancy as she had just finished with her 3rd can of beer.

Nancy: don't you want to join them?....

Me: if I do so, you'll be left alone here and I don't want to do that...... I can smoke on my own later....

She looked into my eyes lovingly for a second before embracing my neck with one arm and pulled my face towards her. The instant I was in range, she planted her lips onto mine while at the same time, she held one of my wrists and pulled my hand downwards.

She was wearing one of those short cotton shorts that she recently bought and once my hand came into contact with her crotch, I could feel her pulling aside the fabric of her shorts that was between her thighs.

I was shocked instantly even though I remembered that the previous 2 incidents, the first being the incident in my car and the other at the resort, she had exposed herself willingly after she was tipsy. However, this time was different as the people around us were not strangers but someone she knew.

Exposing her tits to my friends was one thing but letting them see her pussy was a different ball game for me. Just thinking that they would also know how her pussy looked like, lighted a suddenly tinge of jealousy in me and as such, I broke off from our kiss.

Me: baby!... what are you doing?!.... my friends are.....

I did not managed to complete my sentence. I had looked down to see if she had really exposed herself and what I saw shocked me a second time.

She had indeed pulled her shorts aside and her pussy was exposed. However, what shocked me more was that her entire pussy was glittering with her love nectar.

Even though she was tipsy on the previous 2 occasions, I had to tease her before she had gotten wet but now, our lips had just came into contact a fraction of a second ago and I had not touched her in any ways, so I could not understand how she had gotten so wet.

In fact, the wetness on her pussy looked as if she had been aroused for some time.

Me: baby.... why are you so wet?!.....

She removed her arm that was around my neck and looked at me seductively.

Nancy: if you stick your finger into me now, I'll tell you..... if not, I'll keep it as a secret forever...

She placed the fingers of both hands on each side of her nether lips and spread them apart, offering me her vagina.

Despite my friends being nearby, seeing her doing this lewd act in public aroused me immensely. Her juicy pussy was too tempting for me to leave it alone and I could not stop myself.

I reached out and inserted a finger into her pussy. Instantly, she moaned softly.

Nancy: aaahhh...... good... go slow.... yes.... like this.... aahh....

I began to finger her gently.

Nancy: aah.... I had just confirmed the reason why you wanted your exes to go braless..... aah..... because each time I noticed that when you saw your friends peeping into my singlet to see my tits.... aahhh..... you had an erection.... ahh.... and it made me imagine how you will be fucking me later.... aah... so that's why I'm so horny now.... aahh....

I was dumbfounded by her revelations.

Due to her conservative nature, for her to go without a bra was already an achievement but for her to act as if she did not know that my friends were staring at her tits was just mind blowing. Moreover she was not drunk when she was allowing them to peep at her tits earlier.

It made me so curious that I had to ask her about it.

Nancy: ahh.... it was embarrassing initially but... aahh.... when I saw how much it was turning you on, I stopped thinking about it.... aahh....

She stuck out one of her feet and began to rub my crotch with it.

Nancy: aahhh.... baby.... shall we go back to the room or are you going to fuck me here?.... aahhh.....

The guys were still smoking and I should inform them that I was returning to the room. However, seeing her wanton look had aroused me badly as well and I did not want to wait for them any more.

I removed my finger from her pussy and held my hand out. She took it and we retreated back to our room.

The moment we closed the door of our room, we removed our clothes.

There was absolutely no need for any foreplay as she was already so wet. However, I had been spying her tits for the entire evening and I needed to get my hands on it.

Standing just next to the door, I grabbed her tits and began to lick it. She let off a yearning moan.

Nancy: aaahhhhhh...... yes.... lick it.... suck them....

As I continued to squeeze one of her breasts with one hand while sucking her other breast. Within my mouth, I was teasing her erected nipple with my tongue. At the same time, I reached down with my free hand and she spread her legs slightly more apart so as to allow my finger to have an easier entry into her pussy.

Nancy: wwwhoooo.... yessss....... yes..... it feels soooo good....

She held my dick and started to stroke me while I started to fuck her vigorously with my fingers.

Nancy: EEERNNN!!!!!!!!!......... EEEERRRNNNNNN!!!........

I was not surprised that within 1 minute, she pushed her crotch forward, moaned loudly and grabbed my arms tightly as she had her first orgasm. I stopped moving my fingers and waited until her orgasm subsided before I removed them from her pussy.

She looked at me with desperate eyes.

Nancy: I need your cock....

I led her to the bed and once she laid with her back down, I climbed on top of her and in the missionary position, I penetrated her.

Nancy: eeerrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...............

Upon the entry of my dick into her pussy, she let of an extremely erotic moan but once my cock was inside her fully, I stopped.

After 5 seconds of no movement, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Nancy: baby.... fuck me.....

Me: I will.... but I want to know something first.....

She nodded.

Me: did any of my friends had an erection when they saw your tits?....

There was a short pause before she replied

Nancy: yes.... all of them..... can you fuck me now?....

Me: no... I have more questions.... did you show them your tits on purpose?....

There was a longer pause this time.

Nancy: the first time was purely accidental... I caught Bernard was staring down my singlet and I quickly went into the chalet to check my clothes..... I found out that my collar is too big and he could see my tits....

I reached down and tease her nipples to encourage her.

Nancy: aahhh..... I thought of wearing my bra but I remembered that this might be what you wanted.... so I went out again.... I caught Bernard and Hock staring down my singlet again and this time, I took a glance at you.... you were looking at them and had an erection in your berms.... so I confirmed that you were aroused..... can we continue?....

Me: you have not answered my question.....

A short pause.

Nancy: yes.... I pretended that I didn't know and gave them more opportunities to see my boobs....

I started to fuck her and she began to moan, preparing for me to go full steam ahead.

Nancy: aaahhhh....

After a few thrusts, I stopped once more.

Nancy: baby.... why are you stopping again?....

Me: there was once when I was at the smoking corner and I saw you leaning across the table to where Hock was sitting.... at that moment, I thought that you were still oblivious that he could see your tits but after hearing that you got aroused because you saw me having an erection, now I realized that I was too far away from you for you to see my crotch.... so I was not in the area but you still showed him your tits.... why?....

She looked unsure if she should tell me and contemplated for a long while before speaking.

Nancy: When I saw their erections, I realized that they were admiring my body and it made me feel good..... of course, I felt dirty to have such thoughts and that was why I had always dressed conservatively but the more I showed them my boobs, the less I feel dirty and the more confident I felt of my body....

Me: and so did the thought that they might touch your tits crossed your mind?....

She lowered her eyes and turned her head to the side. I did not rush her. Eventually a minute later she spoke softly.

Nancy: yes..... sorry....

Me: and were you aroused by those thoughts?.....

Her voice remained soft.

Nancy: .... the main thing that aroused me was still thinking how you would be fucking me after that.....

She did not give me a direct answer my I understood what she mean and without replying, I started to thrust into her vigorously.

Nancy: eeerrnnnnn!!........... eerrrnnnnnnn!!!!!!

I continued to fuck her for a few minutes before I turned her over. Next I lifted her butt upwards and using her hands, she raised her body off the mattress so that I could fuck her in the doggy style.

Nancy: ohh... yes.... baby grab my tits..... yesss!!!.... aaahhh!!!......

Her heightened state of arousal had never dissipated and after a few minutes, I could feel her thighs began to quiver. The moment I felt her pussy started to contract, I knew that she was having her orgasm.

Nancy: EEERRRNNNN!!!!!!........ EEERNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

She moaned loudly and her legs gave way as her collapsed onto the mattress. Even though she was now laying flat on the bed, I did not stop fucking her until her orgasm stopped.

Next, I turned her to her back again before placing my forearms under her thighs and lifted her legs onto my shoulder.

Nancy: oh yeah.... baby..... yesss..... push it in.... give it to me.....yeahhhh.....

I inserted my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her in the wheelbarrow style.

Nancy: aaaahhhhhh!!..... yessss..... fuck me deep baby..... yessss!!!..... I like this spot!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I knew she loved me to fuck her in this style as she was able to feel the tip of my dick touching the inner most part of her vagina. I could never fuck her this position at home because it will cause her to moan loudly. Now that we were not at home, she screamed loudly as I thrust my cock into her.

In this position, it did not take long for her to start having another orgasm.

Nancy: EEERRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!....... YESSSS!!!!!!!!....... EERNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

She pushed her legs off my shoulders and with the sole of her feet on the mattress, she lifted her hips into the air. My cock popped out from her pussy at the mid-point of her climax.

She continued to moan loudly. I waited until her climax subsided and her butt fall back onto the mattress before fucking her again in the missionary position.

It took only 3 minutes for her to have her 3rd orgasm and this was her most intense one. She screamed loudly again and her body began to convulse.

Nancy: EEERNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!....... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!....... EERNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Knowing that she had felt so much pleasure from my efforts was too much for me. This time, I came in tandem with her and shot my load into her pussy.

Exhausted, we laid in bed to catch our breath.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-09-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 22

My friends had came to the chalet to celebrate my birthday. So it did not feel right for us to remain in the room while they entertained themselves outside.

Earlier when we just arrived at the chalet, I had thought that we were the only ones here and so I had selected one of the rooms that came with its own adjoining toilet. It was a good choice as we could both clean up and have our showers.

After we showered, Nancy changed into an oversize T-shirt. She had only brought 1 bra along for this trip since she wanted to force herself to go braless today as she would need to reuse the same bra for the journey home tomorrow. If she had brought another one, she would most probably wear it the moment she realized that the guys were staring.

Since she had no other bra, she went braless again.

By the time we exited our room, it was 11.15pm.

The surroundings were rather quiet and we went out to the backyard. Hock was standing in front of the pit and on the floor next to him was a black trash bag. We walked over to him.

He stopped whatever he was doing and looked up.

Me: bruh.... where's the rest?.....

Hock: Kat arrived shortly after you 2 disappeared into your room.....

He grinned.

Hock: .... but the moment she heard Nance moaning loudly, she began to complain..... she didn't want Bernard to hear all those erotic noises Nance was making so she made him leave with her....

My friends were sitting by the BBQ pit in the backyard with some background music and our room was located at the front of the chalet. With the door closed, I had thought that Nancy's moans would be muffled and that was why I did not stop her from making all those noises earlier.

Kathy was from our Secondary school and I already knew that Bernard and she had a strange relationship. Bernard, unlike me, did not like guys to ogle at Kathy's body. So he had only allowed her to go braless when they were with us as he knew that we did not stare at her. Of course after the Terry incident, he might have changed his mind as I had never seen her in revealing clothes since then.

On the other hand, although Kathy was daring enough to go braless on some occasions, she was super protective over Bernard and would get jealous if he was too close to any woman. So, it was not surprisingly that she wanted him to leave the place.

Hock: .... and to be very candid, I literally heard how many times Nance came....

He lifted his hand and showed us 3 fingers.

Nancy had 4 orgasms but I suspected that he had only heard the final 3 times she climaxed since her first was more subdued.

Today, she had already stepped out of her normal conservative nature and did something that she had not done before, that was, letting the guys see her tits. It must have been a mammoth task for her but she had acted normally and managed to achieve it with flying colours. However, the moans she was emitting to display her pleasure during her orgasm was an extremely private matter and only her boyfriends should have the privilege of hearing it. As such, for the entire day, this was the first time that she blushed brightly with embarrassment.

Me: erm.... George also left?....

Hock: yah.... it's his principles again.... by letting Nance moan so loudly until all of us can hear, he felt that you did not protect her enough....

She interrupted him.

Nancy: What do you mean?.... I'm sure you've all heard Sam's ex-girlfriends before, so this should be nothing new to any of you.... I don't understand why they felt so inappropriate....

He grinned.

Hock: well... no one's girlfriend ever made any audible sounds before.... so you are the first we heard....

My exes had always suppressed their moans if we were staying at the same house with my friends. Likewise for any of the guy's girlfriends but I had never shared this piece of information with Nancy before since she had never asked.

She turned and looked at me in shock.

Nancy: baby! you should have told me about it!!....

Me: erm... sorry.... It really wasn't on purpose....

Hock interrupted us.

Hock: anyway, sis... don't worry about it... it's really not a big deal.....

He turned back to me.

Hock: Bruh.... anyway, George said that since it's your birthday, the best way to stop himself for debating with you about his point was to take his leave....

Me: Where's Ravi then?.... he should be here by now....

Hock: I texted him and told him not to come since everyone had left....

Me: then why are you still here?.....

He gestured his hand at the area.

Hock: well.... I can't leave you to clear all these things by yourselves tomorrow morning.... so I thought I'll stay back to clear them first since I have nothing to do at home anyway.....

Me: I see.... Thanks for staying back then.... I'll help to clear the area as well....

I was surprised that Nancy did her part as well.

By the time when everything was done, it was about 12am. I had thought that Hock would be staying back but he grinned and shook his head.

Hock: nah.... my main purpose is just to help you to clear the rubbish... now that it's done, I'll head home as well.... and happy birthday bruh.... enjoy yourselves....

He turned to Nancy

Hock: .... and sis.... you can moan as loud as you want now..... haha....

She threw her slipper at him and he dodged it.

Laughing, he winked and left.

That night, Nancy grumbled at me again but after I explained that I really did not think that they would hear her moans and so I did not remind her, she accepted my explanation.

Later, we made love again. This time, we did it in the living room and she did not stopped herself from moaning loudly again as there was no one left in the chalet

It was a weird birthday celebration but I was not complaining.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
novemberta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would definitely look if my friend's gf is braless
Old 19-09-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah see no touch, that is the thrill of it
Old 21-09-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, please continue the story.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Ep 23

5 Dec Friday

It was our company's annual D&D today and the event was held in a 5 star hotel ballroom in Marina.

This was the 3rd year that I had been to the D&Ds and as usual, the awards ceremony took place first followed by some entertainment. Once the event ended, Robb gathered his entire sales team, including me and the other 2 specialists, to a corner of the ballroom for an announcement.

I already knew what it was for.

Every year, Robb would receive some budget from the company to hold an event specifically for his team.

Since everyone in our company had to take compulsory block leave for the last week of the year, Robb had set his event for the last working day of the year, which was the 24th of December or Christmas eve.

Even though it was a compulsory event, Nur was against the choice of the date and did not want to attend. Robb had explained to her that it was not a religious celebration but she remained adamant not to join. Eventually, he did not want to force her and excused her.

As such, every year only 4 person from his team would be attending but with so few people, there would not be any celebratory mood at the event. So he had also invited the sales specialists along.

While it was not compulsory for the Sales Specialists, I had always attended this gathering for the past 2 years since I heard that the prizes for the lucky draw were good. Last year, the second prize was a phone and the first prize was a laptop.

Of course, in order to provide such good prizes, there had to be a tradeoff since his budget was not extensive. He had saved on the cost for the venue and the event would always be held in his house.

The only downside for me to attend this event was that someone had to dress as Santa Claus for the entire evening as that person would be the MC and also be the one to distribute the prizes. Ady did it during the first time I attended while Ivan was last year.

With all of us gathered around him in the ballroom, Robb brought out his standard bunch of sticks and we drew lots to decide who would be the Santa Claus this year. When I drew my lot, I heaved a sigh of relief as my stick was one of the longer one. However, when it was Nancy's turn, she somehow drew the shortest stick and was the selected person.

Robb: ok, Nancy, you can meet Aileen at the costume shop tomorrow to try on.....

Aileen was our procurement lady. Every year, Robb would work with her and she would be the one who had helped to source for all the items.

6 Dec Saturday

Our colleagues were still kept in the dark about our relationship and so Nancy went to meet Aileen on her own to try out the outfit while I remained at home.

When she came home, her hands were empty and I was disappointed as I had hoped to be the first one to see her in the costume.

Me: where's the costume?...

Nancy: oh.... the shop is making alterations.... I'll collect it next Saturday....

13 Dec Saturday

Although Aileen would not be there, Nancy went to the shop on her own again as we were afraid that the procurement lady might appear suddenly.

When Nancy arrived home about 3pm, she had a large bag with her. I was excited to see the contents in her bag but she prevented me from doing so. Since there was no one at home, she chased me out of the room and told me that she would change into the costume to show me.

I waited impatiently but when she opened the door again, I was stunned.

Her velverty dress was in the standard red and white of the Santa colours. It was a sleeveless number and it looked like a bustier dress.

There was some white fur running around the top hem of the bodice that should offer some protection to her cleavage but it did not. I could see the entire top half of her boobs that were in the open. When I checked the inside of her dress, I realized that she was not wearing a bra as there were already 2 half bra cups in the dress.

I made her sit on my bed while I stood beside her. In her sitting position, I asked her to do some actions slowly. Just as I expected, from my elevated view and from certain angles, I was able to look into her bodice and see her nipples that were within the fabric.

I told her about it and she said that she would be careful about this. She also explained that no one would be standing beside her to peek into her top deliberately.

As for the middle part of the dress, it was wrapped tightly around her midriff and accentuated her already slim waist.

On the bottom was a red tutu skirt. It was short, shorter than her mid-thighs but the nylon frills made it looked longer than it actually was. When I lifted the skirt, I realized that the dress was a body suit which had the bottom portion designed like a G-string rather than having the common "V" or "U" shape at the butt area. Without any fabric to protect her butt cheeks, her cotton undies peeked out from underneath the body suit in an unsightly manner.

Her legs was cladded by 2 long white socks that went up above her knees and on her feet were 4 inch stilettos.

From what she had been wearing to the office, or even compared to those recent clothes she bought, the costume was the most revealing item she had. It was strange that she had decided to rent it and I asked her the question.

Me: baby.... this costume that you choose.... it's too sexy.....

Nancy: I know right..... hais.... it's not that I opted for this... it's just that the shop don't have anything else.... they only have a few of this same set....

Me: oh I see.... so you are fine to wear this in front of our colleagues?....

Despite that she had even allowed my friends to see her breasts, somehow Nancy had continued to dress conservatively in the office.

Nancy: I prefer not to... I asked Aileen if there are other shops that I could go to, she said that this is the only one since it had been approved by the company.... if I were to go to another one, I would have to pay the cost on my own.... the female Santa costume is not widely available and the few shops I called quoted me these prices....

She picked up her phone and showed me the prices.

Nancy: so to rent the costume for a day is very expensive and not worth it...... so I'll rather just bite the bullet and wear this.... anyway, they had already made the alterations....

Me: what did they actually altered?.....

Nancy: I got them to tighten the bodice and also adjust the waist area.... previously it was just too loose to wear....

Me: hmmm.... in this case, you should still be careful because your boobs still looked as if they are falling out at any moment....

Nancy: I know.... and I asked them about it but they can't tighten any further....

Me: what about your bottom?.... if you are wearing this cotton undies, it will be peeking out from the suit....

Nancy: hais..... yes.... due to the reason you mentioned, I don't intend to wear anything underneath....

I raised my eyebrows.

Me: you are going commando?....

Nancy: that's because the skirt is short.... if I wear this undies and accidentally exposed my bottom, it will be unsightly..... I tried with Gstring but it will be pushed into my bottom and its very uncomfortable.... so I have no choice.... Moreover Marbel will be around and you said that based on the past 2 years, Robb's wife and kids will be around.... so I don't think that there's any concerns.....

Me: hmm.... ok... if you're really uncomfortable with this and want to get a less sexier costume, let me know... I'll be happy to pay for it....

She nodded.

Old 23-09-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Ep 24

24 Dec Wednesday

Since it was a weekday and we were going to have an event at his house later, Robb allowed his team to leave the office at 3pm. He also said that he had asked the bosses of the sales specialists and we could leave as well.

Nancy did not change into her costume at home and placed them in the bag. She had already checked with Robb and he was fine for her to change at his place.

He had rented out his condo and in return, he had rented a 2-story landed property to stay with his family.

The event would start at 8pm but she had to be there by 7pm as he would need to run through the agenda and also tell her the prize lists.

So at 6.50pm, I dropped her 5 minutes from Robb's house and she took a cab for the last leg on her own so that our colleagues would not see us arriving together.

I went to a coffeeshop to while away the time and at 7.40pm, I headed for Robb's place.

After I parked my car along the street of private houses, I shut off the engine and stepped outside before lighting a cigarette to smoke as Nancy did not allow me to smoke in the cabin. From where I was, I could see the gate to Robb's house and waited until the first guest arrived.

Zak was the first and once he went through the gate, I snubbed out my cigarette and walked over.

I buzzed the doorbell and the gate opened automatically.

I went in and could see that the buffet was already prepared in the small garden. The lawn was not large and even though Robb was standing at the entrance of the house while I was still at the gate, we greeted each other without raising our voices.

I walked towards him.

Robb: You're on time....

Me: nice....

I looked around the house but could only see Zak talking on the phone in the living area.

Me: Only Zak?.....

Robb: Nancy is changing...

Me: I see... where's your family? I want to say hello....

Robb: my wife and the kids are in Australia to attend a friend's wedding.... I was supposed to be there but I had to stay for this event.... I'll be joining them and my flight is in the evening tomorrow....

At this moment Nancy came out from the toilet at the back of the house.

Nancy: Hi Sam....

Robb turned back to look. As this was the first time that he had seen her cleavage, I saw him raised his eyebrows.

Robb: wow... Nancy, you are the prettiest Miss Santa Claus I've ever seen.....

Nancy: hehe... thanks boss.... erm... where can I put this?....

She showed him her bag and he led her behind the bar counter that was separating the living room and the kitchen. I saw Zak eyeing her even though he was still on the phone.

The rest of the sales colleagues arrived shortly one after another and the guys were gawking at her but I was not sure if she was aware of it. She was busy as they crowded around her.

Of course Marbel had some snide remarks about Nancy's costume but Robb told her off and she stopped talking about it.

At about 8.30pm, I was surprised when Alvin and the other female helpdesk colleague arrived.

Robb said that because the helpdesk team supported the sales team efficiently, he had invited them this year as the minimum order for the buffet was for 10 pax and his family was not around.

The event started and only wine and hard liquor were available together with the dinner. I noticed that even though she was offered multiple times by different male colleagues, Nancy did not drink any.

The lucky draw would be held at 12am and the prizes would be given out then.

At 10.30pm, I received a call from my mum.

Mum: Sam.... come to the hospital now....

She was crying and I was shocked.

Me: mum... calm down... what happened?....

Mum: Drake got into an accident on his bike....

I quickly got the name of the hospital from her.

Nancy had seen the look on my face when I was talking the phone and as I approached Robb, she came over as well.

Me: sorry Robb.... I got to leave first...

I explained to him and he understood.

Robb: Take care Sam... let us know if you need anything...

Nancy looked concerned but there was nothing she could do as Robb was standing next to us. I gave her a brief nod, hoping to assure her that I was fine and left the place.

My mum, step-father and 2 other siblings were already at the hospital when I arrived. There was also a younger woman who I had never seen before. She introduced herself as Drake's girlfriend.

They told me that Drake had a late shift and was coming back from his office when he got into an accident on his bike. He had a concussion and was unconscious. He also had a broken arm and had suffered substantial blood lost due to the breakage. The doctors were currently in the emergency room with him and we were all worried.

At about 11.50pm, one of the medical staff came out to inform us that fortunately there was no serious injury to Drake's head. The doctors had also given him some transfusion and his condition had stabilized. They were now operating to patch his arm back.

We heaved a sigh of relief.

I called Nancy but she did not answer the phone. I had also texted her earlier but the message remained unread. I knew that since her costume did not allow her to keep her phone, it had remained in her bag and due to the event, she was unable to go to it.

Since I could not reach her, I texted Robb to update him. He replied that he would share the good news with everyone and I could remain with my family. However, now that I know that Drake was no longer in any life threatening condition, I planned to return to Robb's place to pick up Nancy.

I informed him that I was fine now and once I had settled my family matters, I will head back to his house. He told me to take my time and would wait for me regardless how late I would be. After that message, he did not reply anymore and so, I texted Nancy to inform her as well.

At 1.45am, Drake was finally wheeled out from the operating theatre.

My elder brother knew that I still had an ongoing company event and told me that since Drake was now in a stable condition, there was nothing to worry any more. I could leave now as he would be around if my mum needed any help.

My phone had ran out of battery earlier and I borrowed my brother's phone. I tried calling Nancy but she did not answer the call. It was late and she might have returned home and was fast asleep but there was a chance that she was still waiting for me at Robb's place since I texted her earlier that I would be returning to pick her up. I wanted to call Robb but I could not remember his phone number as his contact information was stored in my phone.

As such, leaving my brothers behind, I made my way back to Robb's house.

After what just happened to Drake, I did not speed and arrived at 2.15am.

The house seemed quiet and I pressed the bell. The gate unclicked and I made my way in.

There was no one around in the garden and when I entered the house, what I saw in the living room shocked me.

There were empty bottles of alcoholic drinks on the coffee table.

The Santa Claus costume was on the floor and except for her leggings, Nancy was laying completely naked on the sofa. Her face was very red and I knew that she was absolutely drunk and was now fast asleep. Robb had just walked out from behind the bar counter and except for his underwear, he was also completely naked. In his hand, he was carrying her bag.

It was not difficult to piece everything together but I was too shocked to even be angry for that split second.

Me: you.... you.... raped her......

It took me a second to recover. I rushed towards him and he raised his free hand in my direction, with his palm facing me, speaking quickly.

Robb: Sam, stop. I did not rape her. I have evidence to show!....

I stopped approaching him.

Me: what evidence?!....

He pointed to the ceiling and I turned to look.

Robb: I know you 2 are close but I have cctv here.... I'll retrieve the videos for you to see.....

He pointed to a room next to the living room and dropped her bag on the sofa.

Robb: please help her to wear her clothes first....

I forced myself to calm down and think. If he had raped her, his behavior would be more defensive. He was going to go into a room to retrieve the videos but if he ran away during that time, I was sure that the authorities would arrest him very quickly if I reported him.

When he saw that I had no reactions, he went into the room and I proceeded to help her to wear the clothes.

If you had tried to dress someone who was dead drunk before, you will know how difficult it was. The person was basically a dead weight. After 7 minutes of struggle, I finally got her dressed in the clothes that she was wearing earlier. I picked up the costume and stuffed it into the bag.

At this moment, he came out.

Robb: the evidence are all here.... after you view it, if you still think that I raped her, you can report me.....

I took the thumbdrive from him and he grinned.

Robb: you can fap to it later.... If you don't mind, can you help to send her back her place or yours?.... in the process, you might want to try to ask her for sex... I'm sure she would be happy to comply... I knew she was a slut but I didn't know she was so easy....

I wanted to punch him for insulting her but I suddenly remembered that he had seen her not wearing her undies before and had probably jumped to that conclusion. If that was the case then it was also partially my fault and I could not blame him totally.

As such I held myself back and decided to view the video first before I make my next move.

I did not reply to him and sling the bag under my arm. Fortunately she was petite enough that I could carry her in my arms.

Robb: hey wait.... don't forget your lucky draw prize....

He stuffed the prize into Nancy's bag and chuckled.

I left his place and returned home with her.

Old 23-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

C'mon...

Pls dont stop now.... argh....
Old 23-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg please continue soon!
Old 23-09-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nocipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tease her nipples to encourage her.
Old 24-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Ep 25

It was a struggle but I managed to get Nancy home.

My family was still at the hospital and I laid her down in bed without cleaning her up as I wanted to first watch the video in the thumbdrive. Moreover, if she was assaulted, the police would need the evidence on her.

I plugged the thumbdrive into my laptop and clicked on the folder.

In the folder, there were many videos and after I looked through them quickly until I found the one that I wanted to begin from.

I was surprised that the videos had audio and I could hear most of what was happening within Robb's living room except for times when it was very noisy.

11.55pm

Everyone else was gathered around and were holding their wine glasses. Robb was standing in front of the bar counter and Nancy was standing next to him carrying a box. She was was not smiling and had a solemn look on her face.

Robb reached into his pocket and took out his phone. After looking into it for a moment, he looked up and told everyone about the message. There was a short cheer that sounded from my colleagues and instantly, I noticed that Nancy brightened up.

He placed his phone on the bar counter and everyone began the countdown.

12.02am

The lucky draw happened and Joe won the first prize. I realized that I won the 2nd prize.

Nothing much happened and I began to fast forward the videos.

12.10am

Alvin's teammate did not win anything from the draw and was the first to leave the party.

12.20am

Marbel left with Joe.

12.30am

Ever since she heard the earlier announcement from Robb, Nancy was back to her usual self.

Nancy went behind the counter and picked up her phone from her bag. She was looking at it and was I assumed that she was reading my messages when Junhao called out to her. She quickly replaced her phone and went out to the garden.

12.40am

Junhao and Zak left the place.

Robb, Alvin, Fedrick and Nancy were gathered in the living room.

Robb: guys, Sam told me he is coming back and so I asked Nancy to wait and pass him his prize.... you can actually leave if you want....

Fedrick: boss... what time is he reaching?....

Robb: I don't have any idea.... he didn't say....

Fedrick: hmm... in this case, I'll wait together.... don't want Sam to think that we desert him when he arrived....

Although he did not made his move, over the past few months, I had noticed that Fedrick seemed to have a soft spot for Nancy. So it did not surprised me that he volunteered to stay behind in order to accompany her.

Alvin: In this case, I'll stay too....

Robb: up to you guys...

They sat on the carpet with each of them on one side of the square coffee table and began talking.

12.55am

Somehow, watching the video, it was obvious that Robb and Alvin were continuously leading their conversations to dead ends. 15 minutes later, their topics had ran out and there was moment of silence.

Alvin: Robb, is Sam on his way?....

Nancy took a glance at the counter and seemed to consider for a moment if she should check her phone. However, almost immediately, she appeared to decide against it because even if I had texted her and if she announced to these guys that I was on the way, it would be too suspicious that I would contact her rather than the owner of the house.

She turned back to Robb who was looking into his phone.

Robb: no... nothing since the last message...

Alvin: I see.... hmm.... in the meantime, how about we play a game while waiting for Sam?....

Fedrick: what game?.... finger guessing games?....

He took a glance at the bottle of whiskey and red wine on the table.

Alvin: of course not..... how about truth or dare?....

Robb spoke before Fedrick could reply.

Robb: hmm.... how does that work?....

Alvin explained the game to him.

Robb: I see... sounds interesting..... I'm all for it.... Fedrick?

Fedrick: mmhmm.... sure boss... I'm okay....

Finally Alvin turned to Nancy. It was obvious to me that he was asking her last so that she could not reject him since everyone had agreed.

Alvin: nancy?....

She looked at the alcohol on the table.

Nancy: erm.... sorry, I guess I'll sit out on this because I don't drink wine or hard liquor....

She explained that she did not like the dry feeling in her mouth after drinking wine whereas the taste of hard liquor was too overpowering.

Robb: ah... I see..... have you tried dessert wine or Baileys?.....

She shook her head.

Nancy: what are those?....

Robb: let me get you something to try.... Alvin, can you help me?....

They left the table and disappeared into the kitchen. The camera was not in the kitchen and so it did not capture what they were doing in there. A few minutes later, they returned with 2 different bottles and some glasses before returning to the table.

Alvin opened the bottle of baileys and poured the contents into 4 glasses.

Alvin: here... try it....

She took a sip and looked surprised.

Alvin: how is it?....

Nancy: hmm... it's not too bad.... It taste like choc milk.....

In the meantime, Robb had poured some dessert wine into a separate glass and offered it to her. She was more surprised by the wine.

Robb: here....

Nancy: wow.... it's flowery and sweet.... and there's none of the dry feeling....

Alvin: I'm glad you like them.... now we can commence on the game....

She realized that she had just unintentionally dismissed her excuse for the game and frowned.

Nancy: .... but I'm afraid to get drunk....

Alvin: come on.... don't be a spoilsport.... these won't get you so drunk.... and if you're drunk, I'm sure we can call a taxi for you....

Robb: or when Sam arrives, since he won't be drinking, we can ask him to send you back else I'm fine if you want to sleep in the guest room.... and to be fair, for the guys, we'll drink this....

He took out a bottle of cognac from the small cabinet under the coffee table and placed it besides the bottle of baileys.

I knew that this was the incident that allowed Robb to fuck my girlfriend. However, I did not see Alvin nor Fedrick earlier when I picked her and was unsure how these 2 guys were involved.

Old 24-09-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Ep 26

1.10am

Alvin took out a pen and explained that it will be used as the spinning tool to decide whose turn it would be. Once the pen stopped moving, the person that the tip of the pen was pointing to would be the player for the turn. During this player's turn, the options that were available to the person were more like a forfeit.

Firstly, the player need to choose one of 2 choices, either to answer a question truthfully or to do a physical action. If the physical action route was selected, then the person had to choose to drink a peg of alcohol or to do a dare. For Nancy, she would drink 1/3 cup of baileys or the dessert wine. On the other hand, if the dare was chosen, then the player would need to do whatever the previous player told him or her to do and the turn was completed once the action was done.

After that, the player would spin the pen again to select the next player.

The next time the same player was selected, the person was not allowed to choose the forfeit that he or she made during the previous turn. Likewise for the physical action, the person cannot choose to go for the same action again until the other action had also been done.

The game seemed skewed but no one seemed to realize it at that instance.

Since Nancy was the only female, she did the first spin.

The pen pointed to Robb and he chose to answer a question from her.

After that, he spun the pen and it pointed to Fedrick next. Robb posed him a question.

Alvin was next and he also chose to answer a question.

He spun the pen and it pointed to Fedrick again.

Fedrick chose to drink a peg of Cognac. Robb had not provided any mixer and Fedrick manfully drank it neat in 1 gulp.

Next was Nancy and she answered a question from Fedrick. Her next spin pointed back to Fedrick and he had to answer a question from her.

Alvin followed after Fedrick and he drank a peg of alcohol as well. On the subsequent spin, somehow, Fedrick got chosen again. Alvin smiled.

Alvin: you have to do a dare now....

Fedrick: why is it me again?...

He grumbled.

To spin a pen and get it to point to a certain general direction was not difficult if someone had done some training on it. From the way they managed to keep getting the pen to point at Fedrick, I suspected that Robb and Alvin had a lot of practice with it before today.

Alvin: chickening out?...

Fedrick: tsk.... no....

Obviously Fedrick was not going to back off in front of Nancy.

Fedrick: so what do you want me to do?....

He was looking at Alvin since Alvin was the one who spun the pen.

Alvin: hmm.... let's see... I heard rumours that you were telling others that you are a good drinker.... I dare you to drink 5 pegs to show us.... I'll allow you to go with these mixers.....

He pointed to the green tea on the bar counter.

Nancy: erm.... that's 5 glasses.... isn't it too much?.... he'll get drunk....

She had unintentionally challenged Fedrick's pride.

Fedrick: Nancy.... don't worry.... as long as it is with the mixers, 5 glasses are nothing....

The game was paused for a few minutes as Alvin mixed the drinks while Fedrick finished them during that short period.

1.20am

Fedrick spun the pen and it pointed to Robb. He chose to drink.

Nancy was next and she chose to drink a 1/3 cup of Baileys. Fedrick was next again and he had to answer a question from her. However, he had placed his head on the table.

Alvin who was sitting next to him, tapped on his shoulder.

Alvin: oui... Fedrick.... your turn....

Fedrick: mm......

The only action that Fedrick did was to slouch off the table and lie on his back on the floor as he continued to sleep.

Alvin turned back to Robb and Nancy.

Alvin: haha.... that's for boasting to everyone that he is a good drinker..... just 5 glasses and he's gone..... I've proven that he is lying about it.....

Now that Fedrick was drunk and had fallen asleep, I knew that he was not involved in the scheme.

Alvin: .... Nancy, go on.....

She spun the pen and the next 6 sequence were as such; Robb, Nancy, Robb, Alvin, Nancy and finally Alvin. For their "Dares", they were just to drink twice the amount that they did for the other action. This sequence took 10 minutes and with that, all 3 of them were back to their original starting stage of the game.

1.30am

There was a short break as Robb used the toilet before returning to the coffee table.

Nancy: Shall we stop?....

Robb: let's continue with the game until Sam arrives.... else we'll be doing nothing....

Nancy: erm.... boss, it's already 1.30am.... maybe we call Sam to see if he is already on his way?....

Robb hesitated for a second before picking his phone up. He tried making a call, which I assumed that he was calling me, before showing the phone to her.

Robb: I can't get through... I think his phone is on low batt.... anyway, he said he is coming back and I don't think he'll go back on his words.... so once he is back, we'll stop the game and wake Fedrick then....

Nancy: erm.... ok then.....

Alvin took out his wallet and placed $200 on the table. Robb and Nancy looked at him curiously.

Alvin: I don't want either the 2 of you to chicken out before Sam arrives and leaving us without anything to do...... so whoever chicken out before Sam appearance will lose the $200.....

Robb rolled his eyes but placed $200 on the table.

Robb: ha.... I'm definitely not going to back away from this....

He turned to Nancy.

Nancy: erm.... sorry.... I only have $80.... so I guess I can't take part....

Robb: don't worry... it's not a problem... here..... I'll lend it to you first....

He passed her the money and she paused briefly. So far, she had drunk about a glass of Baileys in total and the alcohol contents were slightly more than 3 cans of beer. As such, it must have begun to cloud her judgement because she placed the money into the same pool.

Alvin: good....

He spun the pen and it pointed to Nancy.

Alvin: hey Nancy, my question is: do you have a boyfriend currently?.....

Nancy: oh..... erm.... no...

The reasons for us to remain our relationship a secret did not changed and so she could not tell him that we were a couple and had no choice but to say that she was unattached.

She spun the pen and it pointed to Robb. She asked him a mainstream question and it pointed back to her again. She drank another 1/3 cup of Baileys and even from the video, I could see her face was turning red from the alcohol.

Next was Alvin before it was Robb's turn again. He drank his cognac before pointing the pen at her again.

Robb: hey Nancy... erm.... we're playing a game now.... so I'm not asking you as your boss ok?....

She nodded.

Robb: Normally you are pretty well covered.... so tonight is the first time that you are showing off your cleavage and nice legs.... how do you feel?....

All the earlier questions were rather mainstream, innocent and straightforward. So this was the first time that a question had deviated from that.

Nancy: erm..... erm.... boss can you ask another question?.....

Robb looked like he was about to speak but Alvin interrupted him.

Alvin: hey... Robb, no changing of question.... rules of the game.... or you'll lose the $200....

Robb: I'm fine to lose the $200.....

Nancy: erm.... boss.... but I don't want you to lose the $200....

She turned to Alvin.

Nancy: I'll lose $200 if I don't answer the question?....

Alvin: of course....

She frowned for a moment before replying.

Nancy: fine.... I'll answer it then...

She inhaled deeply before answering awkwardly.

Nancy: it's a bit weird because everyone here is my colleague but this dress also made me feel a little sexy.....

Robb: nice one.... you saved us $200....

He showed her a thumbs up sign and she smiled.

Robb: please spin the pen.....

Alvin was the player and he drank his peg of cognac.

Nancy was next again.

Alvin: the dare is to answer 10 questions from me.

Robb protested.

Robb: you have to get her to do a dare.... for example like drinking some baileys.... not answering more questions....

Alvin: well, I'm not breaking any rules.... since I am the one to choose what she does, I want to dare her to answer 10 of my questions....

Robb: but it's not fair....

Alvin: if you select her the next time, you can ask her to do your dare then.....

She seemed glad that she did not need to do any actions and just need to answer some questions.

Nancy: erm... boss.... it's the rules of the game.... so I'll have to answer the questions.....

Robb sighed.

Robb: fine.....

Old 24-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Ep 27

Nancy: so what are the questions?....

Alvin: you have to answer all 10 questions truthfully.... if not, there will be penalties....

Nancy: sure....

Alvin smiled.

Alvin: good.... 1st question..... I'm sure you caught the guys who had stared at your cleavage earlier.... name them....

She looked stunned for a moment by the question. Even though her face was already red, I could tell that she was blushing when she answered the question.

Nancy: erm.... only Joe and Sam did not stare.....

Alvin: wow... Robb... so you stared at her cleavage as well....

Robb: shut up Alvin....

Alvin laughed before turning back to her.

Alvin: Your skirt is very short and when you unintentionally bent forward earlier, I happened to see underneath that and saw that your body suit is like a G-string.... I didn't see anything sticking out from underneath.... are you wearing a G-string?....

She contemplated about her reply. A second later, she bit her lips and shook her head.

Nancy: I've nothing to hide or be embarrassed about... it's just a game....

She was talking to herself and was obviously trying to convince herself.

When she looked at them, there was a determine look on her face.

Nancy: ok.... I'm not wearing anything underneath....

Still watching the video recording, I was surprised that she answered so honestly and could only assume that the alcohol was taking effect.

Alvin raised his eyebrows.

Alvin: no undies?....

Nancy: yes... I'm already wearing a skirt here and so the suit acts like my undies.....

Alvin: hmm.... I don't see any bra straps behind your tight fitting top.... I will assume that you are not wearing a bra as well....

Nancy: yes.... no bra.... that's 4 questions now..... what's the next question....

Alvin: no.... that's still only 2 questions.... I asked about your G-string.... which is the same as undies... so I was just confirming your answer..... and about your bra, I was making a statement, not a question even though you told me the answer.....

Nancy: that's not fair...

Robb: erm... Nancy, he's right..... he just asked 2 questions...

She frowned but stopped protesting.

Alvin: next question.... the front of your dress is so low..... but you chose not to wear a bra.... are you not afraid of a wardrobe malfunction?....

Nancy: I'm afraid but it can't be helped..... because this Santa dress is already padded and I can't squeeze a bra in here.....

Alvin: I see.... you said you are afraid of a malfunction but earlier you told us that you felt sexy in this dress even when you knew that the guys were staring at you.... so which is the truth?...

Nancy: both....

Alvin: can't be.... because if you are feeling sexy, that means that you are enjoying the stares from the guys.... as such, you wouldn't be worried about having a wardrobe malfunction.....

He was nitpicking at her statements and also confusing her. In her intoxicated state, it made her a little frustrated and she replied without thinking thoroughly about her response beforehand.

Nancy: I may enjoy their stares but if I showed my bits accidentally, I don't want them to think that I am doing it on purpose..... so I'm afraid of giving them a wrong impression if a malfunction happens and not because of them actually seeing it.... get it?....

He smiled and nodded.

Alvin: hmm.... So you admit that you enjoy guys staring at your body and as long as they don't have the wrong impression about you, you don't mind to show off your bits.... I guess that is why you did not wear any undies in the office....

His statement shocked her and her first reaction was of denial.

Nancy: I didn't do such thing!

Alvin: hmm.... One of the rules that we all agreed in this game was that you can't lie or there will be a penalty..... let me ask you the 5th question officially, did you ever not wear your undies in the office before?.....

Nancy: never!

He chuckled.

Alvin: are you denying that you didn't go pantyless in the office on 12 September?.....

He told her about the incident in the office and she was horrified.

Alvin: haha... so both of us saw your pussy..... this mean that you've just lied..... and so there will be a penalty for you.....

Her face had turned even redder from her embarrassment knowing that the both of them had seen her pussy due to some kinky games that we had played in the office.

Alvin: ..... but first let me rephrase my question.... why did you decide not to wear your undies in the office?....

She knew that there was no way for her to squirm her way around what he just said but also could not tell him that it was because I took her undies that day after fucking her in the handicap toilet.

Nancy: I.... I only did it once..... I just wanted to try the feeling.....

Alvin: Did you enjoy it?....

Nancy: no!.... definitely not!.... that's why I only did it once.....

He frowned

Alvin: wait..... this doesn't tally with what you said earlier..... so which is the truth?.....

Nancy: I realized that there were too many people in the office.... I was afraid that unwanted rumours will spread about me in the office and affect my job....

Alvin: this should not be counted as one of my questions as I am trying to understand if you had been telling the truth... so, you enjoy exposing your body as long as there are no repercussions?....

It was 30 seconds later before she nodded her head.

Watching the video, I was shocked. By carefully manipulating her, in the short span of a few minutes, Alvin had gotten her to tell him her secrets compared to the few months it had taken me. Obviously he had been planning for this since September.

Alvin: hmm.... I see..... hypothetically.... just hypothetically, if your penalty is to show us your tits.... will you do so?....

She frowned.

Nancy: no...

Alvin: but you confirmed that you enjoy exposing your body... and we can assure you that there will not be any repercussions....

Nancy: no.... I'll rather forfeit my $200....

Alvin: why so adamant?....

Nancy: simple.... you're my colleagues..... and Robb is my boss.....

He smiled.

Alvin: I see... why not you take a look at these first?....

He took out his phone and showed it to her. She gasped loudly.

I paused the video and tried to zoom into see what was on his phone but the resolution was too poor for me to see anything.

Nevertheless, I found out from her tomorrow that he had secretly taken photos of her downblouse throughout the evening. She had been worried about me and had not paid attention to her dressing. So in each of the photos, her nipples were visible.

Alvin: I'm sure all our colleagues had seen your nipples this evening but no one said anything right?..... Moreover, there are only 3 of us playing a one-off game now and we assure you that this will be kept between us and there will not be any repercussions..... so it shouldn't matter for you to show us your tits again in order to fulfill your penalty.... and you also get to keep your $200....

She was frowning now and she seemed to have recovered from her earlier shock of seeing her exposed nipples on the phone.

Nancy: Beside what you have, does anyone have these photos?....

He chuckled.

Alvin: I didn't forward them to anyone.... and didn't see anyone else taking any photos....

Nancy: fine... if you delete the photos, I'll show you my tits....

I was shocked again but I knew that in her drunken state, she was not able to think of any other alternatives.

He showed her his phone as he deleted away the pictures.

Alvin: there... nothing left.... so are you going to show us your tits until the game is over?....

Without speaking, she took a deep breathe before pushing one side of her dress off her shoulder and then the other. Once her arms were free from the dress, she pulled the top down and exposed her breasts to the 2 guys in front of her.

As I watched the video, unwillingly, my cock started to turn hard.

Old 24-09-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Ep 28

The 2 guys were staring lecherously at her naked breasts openly and Nancy looked uneasy.

Nancy: Didn't you already seen them earlier?... they are all over the photos you took... stop staring so hard... it's weird.....

From the video, I could tell that she was on the edge yet she was also breathing heavily and I knew what that meant.

Alvin grinned.

Alvin: well.... we only saw your nipples.... not your full breasts..... and they are beautiful.... so we can't stop staring....

She blushed shyly at his compliments.

Nancy: ermm...... it's my turn to spin the pen right?....

She tried to distract them from her breasts.

Alvin: no... my questions are not done....

Even though he had already asked her many questions, he explained why some of them should not be considered. She did not bother to reject his claims this time and merely sighed.

Nancy: hais.... so what's the next question?....

Alvin: since you enjoy showing off your body and now that you are showing your tits to us, do you feel like getting them caress?.....

She cringed her face as if she was disgusted.

Nancy: of course not.... it's altogether 2 different things....

He chuckled.

Alvin: are you sure?.... your nipples looked so hard now.....

Nancy: it's the aircon.....

Alvin smiled.

She brought her long hair from behind her back and tried to use them to cover her tits but it was not helping. Her erected nipples still peek through from within the strands.

Nancy: tsk.... can you stop focusing on my breasts or I'll wear my top back?.....

Alvin: haha.... ok..... my last question.... are you aroused now?....

Nancy: definitely not at all.... we're done right?....

Alvin: no... you have not done your penalty....

She looked confused and frowned.

Nancy: what do you mean?.... obviously I have... aren't I showing you my tits?!.....

Alvin: no.... I was asking you hypothetically if you would show our tits if that was your penalty.... I didn't say that WAS your penalty..... I merely asked a question and you decided to show your tits to us.....

Nancy: you tricked me....

Alvin: no.... I didn't.... you just misunderstood my question....

She was about to pull her top back up when he showed her his phone again.

When I asked her about this tomorrow, she said that it was a photo of her naked pussy when she was sitting by her desk that day. Although the photo did not show her face, Nancy told me that from the shoes, clothes and location, it was easy for her colleagues to infer that the person in the photo was her.

I remembered that when I was observing them back then, neither of them had taken any pictures of her and I assumed that this was taken before Alvin went into the store to look for Robb.

From what she described about the photo, I thought that even with those items, it would still be difficult to identify who that person was but in her drunk stupor, she had thought otherwise.

She had stopped moving once she saw the photo. I knew she had stopped trying to argue with him and merely thought about the best way to resolve the situation for her.

Nancy: what do you want now?....

Alvin: well, your actual penalty for lying earlier would be to show us your pussy until Sam arrives..... and before you ask, I confirm that no one else has this photo and I don't have any copies of it.... so I will delete it from my phone once you agree to fulfill your penalty.....

She hesitated for a moment before speaking quietly.

Nancy: you better don't trick me again....

Alvin: haha.... I won't.... well?

Nancy: I'll do the penalty....

Given the fact that she had drank more alcohol than 3 cans of beer and was already in a drunken state, I was not surprised by her decision any more.

When I asked her for the reason tomorrow, she explained that at that moment, she reckoned that since they had already seen her pussy and even had a photo of it, it did not matter if she show them her pussy again. Moreover, if she showed them what they wanted, they would delete the photo and she would not need to lose $200 for something that there was no longer a reason for her to hide.

It sounded ludicrous but I did not blame her.

Instead of just exposing the bottom of her suit, she stood up and pulled her dress down her body, standing completely naked in front of the guys.

Nancy: your turn...

Once she saw Alvin deleted the photo, she sat down again.

Alvin: Your penalty is to show us your pussy.... you are hiding it under the table....

Nancy: If you want to see, you will have to remove the table...

He chuckled and with Robb's help, they first pushed the sleeping body of Fedrick further away. Then they placed the drinks on the carpet before moving the table away.

Once the table was removed, even before Alvin requested for it, she leaned slightly backwards, placed her feet on the carpet in front of her so that her legs were in an inverted "V" position before spreading her thighs apart. Once she was in this position, the guys had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

She did not spread her labia apart but those bits of her inner folds that were protruding out from within was glistering with her juices.

Alvin: nancy.... you lied again.... your pussy is wet.... you are obviously aroused.....

Nancy: I've already fulfilling the penalty.... if you drop another one on me, I'll quit.....

Alvin: haha.... of course not... I just like the fact that you are aroused..... let's continue with the game....

He took an empty bottle and handed it to her.

Alvin: spin this....

It pointed to Robb, who had remained mostly silent since Alvin started to ask her the 10 questions.

Nancy: Robb, you are already married, why are you still ogling at my body?.....

Robb: You had always wore so conservatively in the office.... after that time when I saw that your pussy, I had dreamt about seeing your body almost every day..... now that I see that you have such a perfect body, there's no way that I would not look at you.....

She did not reply him and he spun the bottle. It pointed back to her again.

Robb: Do you like to be fucked in the back?....

She answered immediately without any shame or hesitation.

Nancy: no... I tried once.... it's painful... so only in my pussy.....

Robb: did you not use lubricant?....

She giggled and her breasts jiggled.

Nancy: I'll only answer one question..... hehe.....

She spun the bottle and it pointed to Alvin.

Nancy: You have been planning this for a long time, right?.....

He too answered without hesitation.

Alvin: yes.... since the day we saw your pussy.....

It was her turn again and she drank another 1/3 cup of Baileys.

Based on the amount she had drank and with her exposing herself to the guys, I knew she was already well aroused. However, this was definitely the drink that tipped her over to the point of no return.

She spun the bottle and it pointed to Robb. This time, he had to do a dare.

Nancy: I want you to masturbate Alvin until he cums.....

both guys: WHAT!????!....

She giggled.

Nancy: hehe.... yes... if you guys don't want to proceed, we'll call it a day.... and both of you lose $200.....

Robb: I can't do that!.....

Alvin: it's his forfeit.... not mine.... and it's gross....

Nancy: hmmpphff... but I want to see....

The guys shook their heads in tandem.

Nancy: don't forget, my forfeit is just around the corner..... I'll do whatever you asked me to.....

Robb looked at Alvin.

Alvin: no bruh..... definitely not..... I'll cringe.... I won't even get hard.... so there's no way I will even cum....

Old 24-09-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Ep 29

1.50 am.

Robb leaned over to Alvin and they spoke in whispers before they finally looked up.

Alvin: We can agree to your "dare" but in order to keep my mind occupied so that I will be able to maintain an erection, I'll need to lick your tits and pussy as he masturbate me.....

She only considered for a second.

Nancy: hmm.... okay....

Alvin removed his berms and underwear before positioning himself between Nancy's legs while Robb sat in front of Alvin.

Nancy: you guys start first....

As soon as Robb's hand touched Alvin's dick, Alvin cringed and his cock began to deflate instantly.

Nancy: hehe...

Before she even reacted, Alvin had leaned his head down between her legs and began to lap at her pussy.

Nancy: aaaaahhhhhh........... oh yesssss............

Just like what Landon had said previously, if she was in a very intoxicated state, once she was aroused, she would completely lose her inhibitions and would only care about receiving pleasure.

Instead of pushing him away, she placed her hands behind his head pulling him closer. She closed her eyes and stopped bothering if Robb's hand was still on Alvin's cock.

Robb noticed that and went to sit beside her.

Without her consent, he reached out and grabbed one of her breasts. She opened her eyes briefly to look at him and he planted his mouth over hers.

I was shocked when she allowed him to stick his tongue into her mouth.

Nancy: mmpphhfff......

Robb was Frenching her as he fondled her breasts and nipples. On her bottom, Alvin was still licking her pussy and she was definitely enjoying the pleasure they were giving her.

After a few minutes, Alvin pushed one of his fingers into her pussy and she broke away from her kiss with Robb.

Nancy: aaaaahhhhhhhh!!.........

Robb had already removed his berms and he knelt down in front of her. Once she noticed his cock in front of her, she reached out with one hand to grab it before pulling it into her mouth. She began to suck it greedily.

Robb: aah....

In order to suck his cock, she had to reposition herself on all fours of her limbs. With her offering her butt towards Alvin, there was no point for him to lick her any more.

He knelt behind her and holding his cock, he slid his cock easily into her well lubricated pussy.

Nancy: eeerrrrnnnnn............

He continued to fuck her in the doggy position while she was sucking Robb at the same time. She was getting it from both ends

Robb held the back of her head as he continued to fuck her mouth.

Robb: you are a slut aren't you?.....

With her mouth full, she could merely looked at him with her honeyed eyes.

Nancy: mmmppphhhfff......

Robb: good.... as your boss, I want you to give me your pussy now.....

He stopped pulling her head and removed his cock from her mouth. As soon as she was free, she crawled forward, causing Alvin's cock to pop out from her pussy. He had not heard Robb and was caught by surprise.

Alvin: hey wait..... I'm not done.....

She turned her head back to look at him with her intoxicated eyes.

Nancy: hehe.... my boss wants my pussy now..... he has priority.....

Robb had gone over to sit on the sofa. So she went over and straddle across his thighs. Once she was in position, she reached down to hold his dick and guided it into her pussy.

Nancy: aaaahhh......

He grabbed her tits and began to lick them as she began to bounce on his cock.

As Nancy continued to fuck herself onto Robb's cock, Alvin went behind the bar counter and opened a cabinet. A few seconds he returned to where they were and in his hand was a tube of lubricant.

He applied generously on his cock and then stood behind Nancy. He took another generous amount and applied them onto her butt hole. The cold gel caught her by surprised and she stopped moving as she turned her head back to look.

The moment she stopped, it was a good opportunity for Alvin. He was already holding her hips with one hand. So with his other, he quickly positioned his cock at the entrance of her anus and began to push it into her.

With the lubricant playing its part, in a split second, he had managed to get the tip of his cock into her anus.

It shocked her and she tried to struggle

Nancy: wait!.... wait!!.... ouch.... wait.... ouch..... Alvin!....

Alvin ignored her and continued to push into her until he managed to get the entire length of his cock into her behind.

Nancy: OH MY GAWD!!!.... OH MY GAWD!!!.... AAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!......

For a moment it seemed as if she was in an ecstasy state but suddenly, she jerked forward and both their dicks popped out from her respective holes while Alvin lost his grip on her hips.

The guys were stunned momentarily by her sudden movement and before they reacted, she turned around and pushed Alvin on the chest, causing him to stumble backwards.

Nancy: I told you not there! You asshole!...

She began to hit him on the chest.

Nancy: you continued on even after I told you to stop!.... you are violating me!...

Alvin reached out to grab her wrists in order to stop her from hitting him.

Alvin: ok… ok… I'm sorry…

She pulled her arms away from him

Nancy: fuck you!.. stop touching me!... I'll report you if you try to touch me again!... creep!...

Just a few seconds earlier, she had been in a slutty state, a willing partner in an orgy but now, she had suddenly turned into a warrior, trying to defend herself from any further violation.

The guys were stunned by her sudden outburst. The only time I had seen her so angry before was when she was arguing with her mum.

Robb knew that the situation was escalating quickly and quickly went over and stood between them.

Robb: Nancy, calm down….

Nancy: ask him to leave!... make him leave now!...

Robb: ok…. Ok….

He turned to Alvin.

Robb: bruh, you should leave….

Alvin: what the fuck bruh….

Robb: sorry but you screw up….

Alvin did not look too happy but he understood what Robb meant.

Alvin: fine….

He turned around and began to wear his clothes. In the meantime, Robb went behind the bar counter and brought out a can of ice-cold beer for Nancy.

She took the can from him and began to drink the contents.

By then, Alvin was fully dressed.

Robb: bruh, do you mind to help send Fedrick home?…

Surprisingly, Alvin agreed. He tapped Fedrick a few times on the shoulder but the sleeping guy did not respond. Fortunately Fedrick was a small guy, almost the same size as Nancy. Alvin grew tired of trying to wake him and carried him up on his shoulder like a sack of rice and headed for the gate.

Robb: he's gone…

He turned around to find Nancy sitting on the sofa with her thighs already spread apart. She had finished the beer and the empty can was on the floor.

Once she ascertained that he was looking at her, she grabbed one of her breasts and pitched that nipple lightly while her other hand went down to her pussy to spread her nether lips apart with 2 fingers.

Nancy: since he is gone, you should finish what you started….

Robb was shocked because she was so angry a few moments ago. He stood where he was and looked at her apprehensively.

Robb: erm.... are you going to report him?...

Nancy: no.... I just realized that I told him to wait but didn't tell him to stop... hehe..... so it wasn't his fault actually....

She stuck a finger into her pussy and brought it out again. It was coated with her juices.

Nancy: come.... fuck me.....

Robb did not need a second invitation.

She laid on her back and he positioned himself between her legs before entering her in the missionary position.

Nancy: aaahhhhhhh......

He started to fuck her gently

Nancy: faster...... aahhh.... yessss......

He began to fuck her faster and she moaned readily.

However, he was in his early forties and his top speed was alot slower than what I could achieve. Nevertheless in her highly aroused state, within a few minutes, she had her climax.

Nancy: ERRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!.......... YEEESSSS!!!!!!!...... EERRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!.....

He did not stopped fucking her and continued at the same speed even as her climax subsided. With her pussy being continuously ploughed into, before long, she had a second orgasm.

Nancy: OH ROBBBB!!!!!......... AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!............. ROBBB!!!.....

It seemed like hearing his name being called out by her had an effect on him.

He increased his speed very slightly before he withdrew his cock from her and shot his load onto her tummy. Without any further stimulation, her climax began to subside almost immediately.

She closed her eyes and her breathing gradually began to slow. In the meantime, he went to the bar counter and took some kitchen paper and wiped away his semen from her tummy.

Once he was done, he collected his clothes and walked towards the back of the house where the toilet was. Still naked on the sofa, Nancy did not opened her eyes and felt asleep.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Robb went behind the bar counter and a few seconds later, I appeared on the screen.

After watching the entire video, I now had a clear understanding of what had happened. Just a few years back, I might have gone ballistic instantly but I was completely calm now and thought about the situation.

Alvin had taken 3 months for his plans but I knew that I did not have the luxury of time and had to come up with something by tonight. Nevertheless, I already had a rough idea of what I wanted to do.

I closed my laptop and cleaned her up first before I sat down to piece together my plan.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1