The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Chunfeng road any suggestion? Will be staying there.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

recent vice raid in shenzhen
http://www.56.com/u40/v_MTE0NzIxOTMz.html
Old 24-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pfgt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
I have a few pms also about it. The spa is located in Lotus Hotel in LuoHu. There's a nightclub just below called Muse. And it's actually nearby Xiang Xi cun, so can probably take a walk there after the spa for seconds
want to check out furong in lotus hotel.. can bros share your favorite girl #?? prefer skinny/cute. thank you!
Old 24-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Furong lotus spa.
Just came back it damage is 328rmb with 2 free hall service (tips 30-40-50)
Of all the spa I went in sz..I can say lotus massage girls r the most prettiest I ever seen.
They only provided HJ n lick Yr body..no more den that.
They no undress but u can touch them..(they wear mini skirt)
Many hongkies there..
Spa is clean n well renovation.
Free drinks n fruits throughout, first sandwich or noodles on them.
Old 25-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Furong lotus spa.
J
Spa is clean n well renovation.
Free drinks n fruits throughout, first sandwich or noodles on them.
now this place is more popular then queens spa which is in xiang xi cun
at 328 rmb , it shoud be more expensiv than queens spa
any bros here tried to bring any girs from furong spa out for takeaway or overnight? the range very steep ,prices from 1000 rmb to 3000 rmb
not cheap indeed
Old 25-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Tagheug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shenzhen is more fun than expected. I'm going to be working here for the next 2 months, holla if you wanna hang out.
Old 26-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
now this place is more popular then queens spa which is in xiang xi cun
at 328 rmb , it shoud be more expensiv than queens spa
any bros here tried to bring any girs from furong spa out for takeaway or overnight? the range very steep ,prices from 1000 rmb to 3000 rmb
not cheap indeed
I may be wrong, as I've never been to Queens but at Furong, the 328 fee includes a HJ. For Queens, the ones with HJ is more expensive.
Old 26-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I may be wrong, as I've never been to Queens but at Furong, the 328 fee includes a HJ. For Queens, the ones with HJ is more expensive.
more expensive at queen. around 500 before tips..do not think you can touch too much.
Old 26-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=davesome;13219367]more expensive at queen. around 500 before tips..do not think you can touch too much.[/QUOTE
perhaps for the budget samsters, i think the tui na shops at luo hu cun are better choice than the 150 rmb bbs streetwalkers
because the tui na shops girls give better service than the streetwalkers
luo hu cun is now full of street girls and pimps at night openly touting at 150 rmb a pop
Old 26-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Seaj,

Hows it going? I'm new in Shenzhen and was looking around the Shenzhen thread for some tips when your name popped up. Thank you for sharing safety tips! I wouldn't have known so much about the "agents" otherwise.
I pmed you because one of your posts on Futian caught my eye and I would really like to check this place out:http://samsforum.com/showpost...postcount=4669
Could you kindly point me in the right direction? And if you want to hang out sometime, just send me a message. I'll be in town for the next 2 months.

Cheers!
Replying you here as others may find the reply also useful.
First thing first, I have time and again urged NOT to be in PM contact with strangers on SBF – because that is the first and crucial step for crooks to lead you into their scams. Also, posting publicly should bring out replies by MORE Samsters who may be able to shed more light on your questions.

I note that your link goes to my post where I could not find a BBBJ CIM place in SZ myself and NOT about any particular place. In fact, my friend told me yesterday that such places are now getting harder and harder to find as it’s just too risky for operators with money invested in physical locations to be too open and would limit such to “trusted” clients etc. Unfortunately, “action” was also sparse in Jaingxi/Luohu cuns where we were wandering around.

Not sure what to suggest except that you may want to read what I wrote about going-about finding some providers when not really familiar with the place.
http://samsforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=163

Also, my apologies, but I have not met up with any Samsters for years and must as such decline your kind invitation to meet up!

SEAJ
Old 26-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
more expensive at queen. around 500 before tips..do not think you can touch too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
because the tui na shops girls give better service than the streetwalkers
luo hu cun is now full of street girls and pimps at night openly touting at 150 rmb a pop
Great info guys!

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 26-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a spa for bbbj cost about 298 rmb..
Place not so cosy..is at luohu call yongkang spa right behind shangrila hotel..u can see e sign board at the building..
Old 27-06-2015, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
There is a spa for bbbj cost about 298 rmb..
seriously at some of the tui na shops at luo hu cun one can get bbbj,anal sex oe even raw sex if you are willing to pay above market rate for the wl
i am speaking from personal experience
i was offered before at these shops in the past years
of course they will do the deed with you upstairs at the girl's room not downstairs inside the shop
400 rmb for 1 shot of bbbj with cim
500 rmb for 1 shot of raw sex
1000 rmb for 1 shot of anal sex
bear in mind most of the tui na shops wls are milfs and because of their age they are willing to engage in risky sex acts if you are willing to pay more and more
Old 27-06-2015, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a sauna in 罗湖大酒店。They provide BBBJ.
Old 27-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Tagheug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Replying you here as others may find the reply also useful.

Also, my apologies, but I have not met up with any Samsters for years and must as such decline your kind invitation to meet up!

SEAJ
Thank you Seaj! Great advice on befriending "actual" providers - but yes, i could see how it could go very wrong.

I'd recommend the bars along Coco Park in Futian if anyone is looking for pick ups. Do watch out for anyone who approaches you inside a bar or club, especially incredibly hot women. They're little "honey-bees" who ask for 4k RMB champagne soon after sitting down. And if you can't speak any Chinese, download WeChat. Just last week, an american friend of mine successfully hooked up with the help of the translation tool on Wechat. No verbal communication necessary.

Peace.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1