The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 非常上海!!!

After so much talk, the MisterS had yet to reveal the so called "place" and which part of Shanghai its located.
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Silver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
After so much talk, the MisterS had yet to reveal the so called "place" and which part of Shanghai its located.
Sorry Bro meatlover,
As I have mentioned in my first post, for reading only.
First, this group of us would like to remain anonymous and post at individual preference.
Secondly, this place is rather small in downtown of Shanghai. MM are very limited, each already has their liking there. Especially, with Kum Cheng, you know who...
Lastly, we do not hope to disclose this place at the moment, so as to avoid unnecessary attention, especially from ...

When opportunity arises, some may be invited. Sorry for the moment.

Regards,
Silver
Old 16-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Silver
First, this group of us would like to remain anonymous and post at individual preference.
You're already anonymous, thats why you post with your nick instead of your name.
Everyone in this forum post at their individual preference.

Quote:
Secondly, this place is rather small in downtown of Shanghai. MM are very limited ...
It doesn't matter whether MM is limited or outta town. I only wanna verify this place.

Quote:
... each already has their liking there. Especially, with Kum Cheng, you know who...
This is a commercial sex forum.

Quote:
Lastly, we do not hope to disclose this place at the moment, so as to avoid unnecessary attention, especially from ...
I assume that your .... means 公安. If that is indeed true, then I guess I don't even needa waste my time verifying this place liao.
* Wah!!! 公安so free surf net ar.
* Wah!!! 公安uses info from SBF to conduct raid.
* Wah!!! We're all newbies in cheonging.
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Mr.Blue

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: ???????

Mr. Silver .. well said

The fact is that this exists in the Shanghai market also testament to the diversity of the Shanghai scene.

We don't mean to keep this plave a secret from all the Bros here but given the fact that we don't want to spoil a good thing and that over population too quickly will result in destruction.

anyway I do have Kum Cheng girl there and inthe end as men we can get protective over our MM regardless of their chosen profession.

As said my Mr. Silver, when the time is right.. .. Cheers..

BLue
Old 16-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Dear Bro meatlover,
Quote:
You're already anonymous, thats why you post with your nick instead of your name. Everyone in this forum post at their individual preference.
You are right! I just want to respect my fellow bros to be remained unkown to others, in a way they feel comfortable with.

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether MM is limited or outta town. I only wanna verify this place.
I am sure you will be invited.

Quote:
This is a commercial sex forum.
Yeah, too bad this bro falls for the girl so as the girl. Don't worry, we will help him out.

Quote:
I assume that your .... means 公安. If that is indeed true, then I guess I don't even needa waste my time verifying this place liao.
* Wah!!! 公安so free surf net ar.
* Wah!!! 公安uses info from SBF to conduct raid.
* Wah!!! We're all newbies in cheonging.
Bro meatlover, it is not all abt 公安 alone. While we are trying to share will fellow bros, some of us don't feel comfortable with what we have seen.

Silver
Old 16-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right! I just want to respect my fellow bros to be remained unkown to others, in a way they feel comfortable with.
From the start already unknown. So why the fuss?

Quote:
I am sure you will be invited.
I don't wish to be.

Quote:
Yeah, too bad this bro falls for the girl so as the girl. Don't worry, we will help him out.
What does this gotta do with naming the place??? Unless this place don't exist in the first place.

Quote:
Bro meatlover, it is not all abt 公安 alone. While we are trying to share will fellow bros, some of us don't feel comfortable with what we have seen.
You said: "it is not all abt 公安 alone". So to a certain extend the 公安 factor is restricting/refraining you (to a certain extend) from naming the place. If that is the case, then the credibility of your posts have left a lot to be desired.

Joke of the Year: China 公安 comes to Sammyboy Forum to get info on sex scene in a certain downtown area of Shanghai in order to plan their raids.
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
alamak cannot disclose..i tot got some int place to go...

me not a 公安 ..can hint hint..this place at which district of Shanghai huh?? mayb near the place I stayed during my recent visit....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 16-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux

me not a 公安 ..can hint hint..this place at which district of Shanghai huh?? mayb near the place I stayed during my recent visit....
You like that say goot meh, wait he really think you're 公安
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
botantan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ???????

Hi all,
this mode of operation is actually quite common in small joints. This is more so in Beijing, Tianjin etc. For Shanghai, the one I went had closed down.
Not really a secret joint and there are quite a few.

If you like, you can try lido wang gong. Never been there for a while so not sure if still functioning.

rgds.
Old 17-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
me not a 公安 ..can hint hint..this place at which district of Shanghai huh??
Bro senior bro mahalosux,
It is not that I cannot disclose the place. In fact, I just came back from there just now.
If you know shanghai well, this place is near to raffles. Located at a level 7 up and level 8 down.
By the way, I just took a few pix on my girl but I don know how to put it on here.

Silver
Old 17-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Samster

Re: Funs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Yellow
Now she wants to be my regular girl already.
Another handsome guy around. And another KC Bonk?

Silver
Old 17-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Samster

Dear Mr. Silver,

Awaiting for you to clarify the following:

You said: "it is not all abt 公安 alone". So to a certain extend the 公安 factor is restricting/refraining you (to a certain extend) from naming the place. Do you mean China 公安 comes to Sammyboy Forum to get info on sex scene in a certain downtown area of Shanghai in order to plan their raids?

Its a YES/NO answer. If NO, please elaborate.
CB:
Old 17-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
You like that say goot meh, wait he really think you're 公安
i left see rite see..no look like a 公安 leh???

if i 公安 ...good liao..i will go and raid hotels and can see 'live free show'..hahahaha

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 17-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro senior bro mahalosux,
It is not that I cannot disclose the place. In fact, I just came back from there just now.
If you know shanghai well, this place is near to raffles. Located at a level 7 up and level 8 down.
By the way, I just took a few pix on my girl but I don know how to put it on here.

Silver
alamak, 公安 most of them dun undestand english one lah..they will not come here and search for info to raid places..unlike the sillypore's stupid AV people..they eat liao no shit to shit ..so come here to read SBF .....

u mean ard the 'People sq' area?

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 17-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You said: "it is not all abt 公安 alone". So to a certain extend the 公安 factor is restricting/refraining you (to a certain extend) from naming the place. Do you mean China 公安 comes to Sammyboy Forum to get info on sex scene in a certain downtown area of Shanghai in order to plan their raids?
Bro meatlover,

I am not Mr Silver nor do I have the blessings he has had with his KTV experience. Let me share my 1 cents on this issue. The issue of 公安 here is I believe related to the expected rise in business this establishment will get with the publicity it will get via SBF and not the 公安 reading SBF and then getting a lead to raid the place. Like what bro Botantan said, these are common activities in small KTVs and I am guessing Mr Silver's KTV is one of those special ones. If the traffic increases beyond the norm this will only raise suspicion of the "protectors" and lead to either raids or worse its closure. The point here is about being discrete.
Let's just sit back and enjoy the story and Bro Silver and can't remember all the colors please continue...hope to get an invite too Hahahaha.

cheers

shanghian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1