The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Hi Andyk,
yes, BKK is one lovely place. Would definitely like to come there every 3 months.

Cheers.
=> Hey BRO,after tis recent BKK trip,that's our year 2010 plan too to fly up for more Golf (on different courses ) + definitely 19th Luv Holes holidays there !!!...

So it will really good gather & share more intel on those "happening & must try" places !!!...

Still having BKK on my mind...but probably tis week with the RED SHIRTS...U really dun want to be there !!!...
Old 23-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Smile Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Whenever i'm in Bangkok,i truly admire the Thai being very creative & trendy with their Club Designs in Bed Supperclub bed supperclub : choose a destination ( maybe a Farang place & read somewhere that they even have both Gay & Lesbian parties...but of course i definitely more interested in the Model Babes that hang out there !!! ).... and newer joint liked Club 808 www.808bangkok.com....Will definitely check it out in the future !...

And since i'm a keen on interesting & unique Boutique Hotel,will definitely consider Dream Bangkok Central Bangkok Hotels-Dream - Five-Star Bangkok Hotel Accommodation, reservations....

If any BROs been to the above places,please share your FRs or comments !

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 24-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Hello Bro Toilet$50,U have a very "interesting" NIC ! Was wondering how U came up with it ???

Yes,i really wish i can stay or live in Amazing Bangkok & enjoy life there !!!...

Somehow in my recent Bkk trip i feel that over there,i dun feel so much stress compared to staying in SG !!!.

Juz wonder if Samsters also feel the same ???....
andyk - a former co-worker of mine recently moved to singapore from nyc and loves it there. i wish i could do the same. is singapore that bad? i guess like they say - the grass is greener on the other side.
Old 24-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
andyk - a former co-worker of mine recently moved to singapore from nyc and loves it there. i wish i could do the same. is singapore that bad? i guess like they say - the grass is greener on the other side.
=> Juz curious about U,Bro ? Where are U located now ? U are in NYC now ?

"Is Singapore that Bad ???"....My reply is Singapore infrastructure is really fantastic because we are actually a small island & our Govt can keep planning & improve it...But the cost of living keep on rising so we really need to work extra hard to enjoy all this !!!...So at times,our stress level build up sky high !!!...so that may cause more SG Bros to lose more hair & even their erection too !!!.. ( In HK if U look around many HK Guys in their early 30s are almost balding already because the stress level & maybe the daily diet may not be that good due too much fast food or takeaways,etc & pollution level there is super high !!! )

And as for Amazing Bangkok - personally i feel the Thais juz know how to entertain & enjoy their life well !...So many SPAs,G-Clubs,Trendy Eats,Shopping,Golf Courses,etc to enjoy !!!...it's liked U can actually have your Biz meetings anywhere,anytime U liked...in case U are late,juz blame it on the traffic jam there !...the Thais are juz do things slow & steady !...Most times..cool & relaxed !...So even if U are there a few days,U can absord tat "sabai sabai" culture for awhile...then return to reality !!!...

Juz my 2c thoughts on the above & good BROs are most welCum to share your views too !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 24-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whatever Andyk said is correct. I live in HK and SIN. Singapore is an excellent place to live but not to make money. HK is a place for money wheeling and dealing, but not for living. SIN very clean place. HK ... ouch...mostly polluted. And incredibly high stress.

That is why we have BKK to become our balanced diet.

And VERY fortunately for the quirk of geography. BKK is between HK and SIN.

Amazing.

And when you have made enough money, you can buy a retirement nest and cheong for all you care. Just make sure you are healthy and fit as the medical services is a very important factor for retirees.

Cheers! Lweiss.
Old 24-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

women to men ratio = 6:1

period.
Old 24-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Luckylurker:

Probably is the most precise reason to different between SING and HONG.

Forget all the tonnes of thesis etc.

Cheers...
Old 24-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Here's another of my favourite Eats in Bangkok that i would liked to share with those that really enjoy good food & hope U guys will really like it !!!...

=> SAMYAN SEAFOOD (39) RESTAURANT - http://samsforum.com/interna...afood.com...it centrally located near SILOM area...and a strong competitor for SOMBOON...in fact i personally think it's much better & affordable ( of course depending what U order ) for Thai-Chinese Seafood !!!...Here's another place that U can bring your Biz Clients & even your family !!!...They will definitely be so impressed that U know Bangkok so well !!!....

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 24-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
kennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing your sexciting golf cum sexcape with us.

I also love to go BBK for the golf, food, massage and of course the sexxxx
Old 24-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboy_69 View Post
Thanks for sharing your sexciting golf cum sexcape with us.

I also love to go BBK for the golf, food, massage and of course the sexxxx
=> That's really great to know,BRO !!!...I do think there are other good BROs that share the similar interest liked us !!!...

Will be great if U can share your favourites with Us too ???...

Already enquired with my Golf Travel Agent on other Golf Courses that i have not played before liked....

-> SUWAN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB -= Suwan Golf Country Club =-

-> PANYA INDRA Panya Golf,The most beautiful Thailand Golf Club

Do U or other Golfing BROs have any Must Try recommendations ???....
Old 25-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing!

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Old 25-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=>
-> SUWAN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB -= Suwan Golf Country Club =-
-> PANYA INDRA Panya Golf,The most beautiful Thailand Golf Club
Do U or other Golfing BROs have any Must Try recommendations ???....
=> Here's another i have not played & may consider in the next trip - MUANG KAEW GOLF CLUB - Muang Kaew Golf Course - Juz Luv the website...wish i can fly up there tis weekend !!!...
Old 25-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mbcznvx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcznvx View Post
@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.
=> Many thankz,BRO mbcznvx....So we probably party the same places in Bangkok !!!...We knew tis gay Papasan JODGI aka GEORGE long time ago from PEGASUS...so he already knew us very well...that we will be keen on "takeaways"...but at the same time he will teased us with those liked that nitez,i almost went madly in LUV & LUST with tis "PENTHOUSE MODEL - AON"....She's really my type - pretty with a womanly body that U need to offer her a Blank Cheque...to be your Gal Fren !!!...Do check with George if U are there !!!...

Actually i knew already that my other Babe was "takeaway"...because we could frenched deeply...almost stripping her short dress...she was so horny that she kept stroking there...till we were very naugthy & pulled up our cloths & started quick catbath sensually...and that really made up my mind to take her back to the hotel...because my gut feel is she,too have the body that i really liked...and the Big Plus...was her 36C with Pink Nipples & she was actually not seasoned & tight there !!!...Will definitely RTF her...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk
Old 26-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

Question Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

=> Can any BROs confirm ( or been there recently ) if -

"THE GALAXY ( NO-HANDS ) RESTAURANT And NIGHT CLUB" still exist ???.......I was introduced to this Interesting place for dinner...a very,very long time ago on my "virgin" trip to BKK !!!...The highlight & "special service" of tis place is that U dun have to use your hands at to eat at all !!! U'll be treated liked a KING !!!...When U arrive,U juz have a look & do your Babe selection....Then the smiling gal will feed U...peel the prawns or crab...spoon me soup & rice....It's kinda of funny feeling !!!...And U can have another Babe to massage U...i think even take her back to the hotel !...But probably she's not the type that will really turn U on that much !!!......

Happy Weekend & Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1