The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of
+++yo help required!

Hi fellow cheongsters,

I am currently having my virgin trip in +++yo, staying at Shinjuku Area but very itchy and have no kang tou so far...

Would appreciate it if any brudders can give some tips on how to get a SYT Japananese girl...

Otherwise, really can explode hor?

Thank you all!!!

Cebeion...always on...
Old 21-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Re: +++yo help required!

Go 2 a telephone booth, they shld hav a small papers w/ lot of nos 4 U 2 call.
Old 21-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kmwalk6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: +++yo help required!

where about shinjuku will you be staying? if you will be around the nishi-shinjuku area or close to the shinjuku prince hotel take a short walk to Kabuki-cho..ask for directions from the hotel front desk.

there will be a lot of papa-sans on a nightly basis..most of them will be dressed in trench coats and they will be the ones to approach you usually. these guys will try to get you to go to their nghtclubs or bars.

some small alleys inside kabuki-cho have the equivalent of singapore's GL whore houses. they usually have no doors but 2 japanese curtains instead..very easy to spot as you will see a few men sitting on chairs waiting for their turn.

enjoy your stay +++yo man..just be sure to bring LOTS of money.
Old 22-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of

Thank you brudders for the tip, i will certainly check out kabukicho, my only worry is that i can't get in due to my limited command of Japanese!

Cheers!
Cebeion...always on...
Old 24-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kmwalk6 is Cool - loads of Potential

don't worry there are a lot of angmohs who go there too.

besides, action speaks louder than words!
Old 25-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
Joe.w is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe.w is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebeion
Thank you brudders for the tip, i will certainly check out kabukicho, my only worry is that i can't get in due to my limited command of Japanese!

Cheers!
Cebeion...always on...
Bro, it willbw better if you have some Jap friends to bring you around. Most joints only open for Japanese and their friends they bring. Go alone to kabukicho, will not help you get SYT Jap. bleive me, i tried before even you can speak Jap....
Old 26-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

Update on Kabukicho field trip:

I went down to Kabukicho 2 nights ago...got too overwhelmed by the Japanese crowd, besides can't speak Jap...decided to save my Yen for cheaper Fuck joints.. back in Asia. Imagine having to fork out USD 100 for Thai chick?Dun think so lah...might as well go to SGD 40 Thai fish tank in Geylang...anyway...pcc lor, what to do...

Thank you all for the help anyway!

Cebeion...never on...this time...
Old 26-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
Joe.w is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe.w is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebeion
Update on Kabukicho field trip:

I went down to Kabukicho 2 nights ago...got too overwhelmed by the Japanese crowd, besides can't speak Jap...decided to save my Yen for cheaper Fuck joints.. back in Asia. Imagine having to fork out USD 100 for Thai chick?Dun think so lah...might as well go to SGD 40 Thai fish tank in Geylang...anyway...pcc lor, what to do...

Thank you all for the help anyway!

Cebeion...never on...this time...

Bro SO SAD. Got to pcc!! but nvm lah come back also can enjoy.......

Welcome back...
Old 26-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++yo

I have not tried, but my friends tell me when they go to +++yo they go to bars like Gaspanic, several around and late into the night, some Jpan girls will love to have drinks and "enjoy" company. Good luck and let us know outcome.

bg102
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1