The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BananaPajamas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Anybody tried
www.beautifulcompanions.com.au?
Old 26-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
boliao1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Perth last week stayed at CBD. Went into wechat and found lili@perth not responding. found another contact nearby.

went to apt and saw the cutest Korean petite girl ever... 25.. maybe 1.4m with A sized boobs but with a tight ass.

nothing special.. no GFE... just straight in and out with 2 shots... $180
Old 02-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Perth, Australia 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
I don't start threads usually... but this is really a good find!!!

Had another sextified session with a different Korean gal from South Korea "BuShan" can hear her korean eccent when talking to her... I just prefers Koreans as they are those shy shy type, so cute... and generally more hardworking.

You usually get Koreans in Singapore for around S$180 - S$350 and above... I had mine for AUD$150 for 45mins in Perth... so I think still quite value for money as compared to Singapore and those joints operating in the Perth City areas... So MUST recommend to SBF bros in Perth or heading to Perth.

Damage Rates: AUD$120/30mins, AUD$150/45mins, AUD$200/1hr

Location: Discreet with ample carpark lots, mirrors at bed level (damn horny) and some rooms with attached showers. 2 young gals at the reception also quite pretty... one of them from HongKong can speak cantonese!!!

10 - 12 Gals: 22yo - 28yo, Korean, Japan, China, HongKong & Thai (dressed in sexy lingeries, can view and choose)

Looks: 7.5 - 8/10 (caution guys... these gals are all out GFE to you... cfm and slutty looks dressed in lingeries... how to tahan?!! KNN!!!
The 1st gal chit caht with me after our deed and even hinted that she hope to visit Singapore and settle down if possible...Wow!!! almost kana her GFE man...

My sexperiences and QC as below:
2 x Koreans
The second one I had yesterday fucking look like one of the singers from KPop gal band "4mintute"!!! maybe I had too many to drink... LOL but service wise, could be one of the best I experienced so far...
BJ: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10, natural C cuppers
Dress: 9/10, Hot lingeries and G-strings walking ard for you to choose
FJ: 7.5/10, started with "cowgal" -> "missionary" -> "sideways" -> "doggy" -> "lizard" and complete with "lion style"

No kissing but I respect that... and overall score of 8.5/10 for the joint.
RTF: Hell Yeah!!! Value for money!!!
Okay... I'm gonna do everyone here a favor. The above place is along South Street and the junction of Stockdale Rd. Go reccee there abit after 8 - 9pm. Up my rep and PM me if you want more details of the exact location. Else you gotta figure it out yourselves. Rates / Damages might have been changed too since. Cheers maties, play safe and keep the place safe!!!
Old 16-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

Bros and Chiongster...will be in Perth for golf trip in May.

Saw the recommendation for soft sensual sexy massage....will definitely go for it.

Any brother can recommend a place for GOOD SOLID MASSAGE...

kumsia kumsia
Old 18-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
Bros and Chiongster...will be in Perth for golf trip in May.

Saw the recommendation for soft sensual sexy massage....will definitely go for it.

Any brother can recommend a place for GOOD SOLID MASSAGE...

kumsia kumsia
I be honest with you, nothing beats Singapore good old $150 cat.
Here is a bunch of time wasters and you can't get your cock stand sometimes.

If you looking into Aussie fuck then is about $700 damage and I don't think is worth it.

Pm me later when you coming if I am free I can bring you to the place
Old 25-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
I be honest with you, nothing beats Singapore good old $150 cat.
Here is a bunch of time wasters and you can't get your cock stand sometimes.

If you looking into Aussie fuck then is about $700 damage and I don't think is worth it.

Pm me later when you coming if I am free I can bring you to the place
Tks bro, will just stick to the good massage (if any)
Old 14-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zzach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, how was your trip? Any recommendations?
Old 21-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Try wechat. sometimes there's good stuff there. Some really really hot model lookalike.. but from china and its $350/hr. Maybe you can get that in sg for less than here. But oh well... cant compare... pretty scarce here
Old 21-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well I have wechat that have Aussie girls under $200 for 30 minutes. Whether they are pretty or not is another thing as most girls on wechat don't show true faces.

I went to one place on stock rd and also have Aussie girls but they are mostly bfw so if fat is your cup of tea go ahead, I did try one and she was very accommodating. The stupid place refuse to let me see the actual girls so that's a turn off as the photos she show are definitely misleading.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

got any lobang for young ang mohs onot? Last time I tried some like jz 18 or 19. But they lack of exp. Or they just dont like to fk asian dicks. =\
Old 26-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 12
aKid is a name known to allaKid is a name known to allaKid is a name known to allaKid is a name known to allaKid is a name known to allaKid is a name known to all

Hi, guys. I was wondering if there were any Thai discos in Perth?
I've looked around the forum but couldn't find anything.
Thanks in advance!
Old 15-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future

Still, anyone with good korean contacts?

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 17-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 14
Para has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud ofPara has much to be proud of

Just returned from Perth. Was approached on we chat by this Malay lady. The pics posted on her page are quite sexy...at least I thought they were sexy. She operates in the Central Area...Murray Street and quoted me :
30m 120
45m 150
60m 180
All inclusive prices

Wechat ID is cutiepie

I could not visit her due to time constraints and hence don't have FR, but hope bros visiting Perth in the near future will find this useful.

There's a Thai massage place at 22 St. Georges Terrace. Went in to test water but the sleepy, flat, can't make it lady who answered the bell turned me off.
Old 19-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

just bail. Normally I make a run. Coz in perth generally the ad pics 90% are not who they are in real life. Got 1 by sweetybabe.com.au .High class chinese girls.. But its steep.. like $400. However, model like. Koreans are hot but the attitude is just so bad. Not even worth the fuck. Can't touch, cant kiss, cant squeeze the boobs, cant fuck too deep. Fuck 5 mins already ask me to faster finish when i booked for the hour.
Old 26-11-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Well I have wechat that have Aussie girls under $200 for 30 minutes. Whether they are pretty or not is another thing as most girls on wechat don't show true faces.

I went to one place on stock rd and also have Aussie girls but they are mostly bfw so if fat is your cup of tea go ahead, I did try one and she was very accommodating. The stupid place refuse to let me see the actual girls so that's a turn off as the photos she show are definitely misleading.
There are sexy girls in Perth city, why go all the way out to Stock Road.
I have had wonderful experiences with Korean, HK, Taiwanese SYT along Main St in Osborne Park.

http://m.locanto.com.au/perth/ID_705258059/main-st-massage-4-stunning-girls-roster-updating-everyday.html

Queena comes to mind.

But my best experiences are with Aussie girls, from size 6 to size 10.

Love the GFE with blondes and redheads.

I stopped going to AMP simply because my regulars are a Russian-Aussie (Alana) and a French-Aussie (Kathy).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1