The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

New destination for guys looking for FJ .really really cheap 20000 kyat for 1 hours ...i went there to explore the possibility of good girls and found they have wide selection ...5-10 at one time siting at the entry and you can choose .. girls are cooperative,young and clean only problem is the place ..you will get a small portion i.e partition and a mattress on floor pillow..it is actually brothel but arranged at some appartment and managed ..if you are ready to compromises on quality of place try this...small place so just finish and come back recommended forte people looking dor hoping for FJ and cheap one...i have their bussiness card but unable to upload here please guide me to do that ...

Last edited by Rama; 02-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itscoolher84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
New destination for guys looking for FJ .really really cheap 20000 kyat for 1 hours ...i went there to explore the possibility of good girls and found they have wide selection ...5-10 at one time siting at the entry and you can choose .. girls are cooperative,young and clean only problem is the place ..you will get a small portion i.e partition and a mattress on floor pillow..it is actually brothel but arranged at some appartment and managed ..if you are ready to compromises on quality of place try this...small place so just finish and come back recommended forte people looking dor hoping for FJ and cheap one...i have their bussiness card but unable to upload here please guide me to do that ...
Bro atleast give the location or name. Write something which we can find on google maps. Any leads will be very much helpful...
Old 04-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sparrower6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from Myanmar.

went gstar hotel one of the day for massage. got no.63. tbh, she wasnt hot. plump girl, but very friendly. massage was normal, but her hj was pretty decent. very accommodating. i feel its alot better than sg one.

went nice bar to get some girls too. nice place to be at. alot of girls waiting for u, but its not going to be cheap. unless u can get them cheap there, if not dun take them.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

HornyR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all Bros

After reading all the Bros report, I decided to venture to excel treasure tower level 4 Lavender Spa.
I didn't take the lift as it takes hours to reach. I walked up to 4th floor. The place is a little dark and not many people.
When I was at the spa, it is definitely a happy ending massage place. I went in and a guy brought me to a private room with bed, asking me if I have any particular girls. As it's my first time, I said no. A minute later, A chubby girl walked in, giving me a standard massage asking me if I needed to release.
To be honest, I never like meaty girl, they turned me off.
Nonetheless, I gave it a shot. Surprisingly, she was good. She started real slow. Asking me about how I fuck other girls and if they do good blowjob for me.
She then grabbed my hands and put on her round tight boob. This girl sure knows how to turn me on. I did not ask her name, this spa is definitely a must visit. Besides, it's cheap. Tips 20k and 8k at the counter.
I always go for appearance, never would I expect skills>pretty face.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Korben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, this is Yangon thread but I don't see one for Naypyitaw. Anything happening in Naypyitaw at all? Please share any useful intel. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think I know the place. The atmosphere is really not good. There are about 10 rooms, which are really partitions about the size of 4 ft x 7 ft and 6 ft tall. You are in there doing your business and all the other girls who are not working are talking on the phone, yelling at each other, doing their laundry, whatever. You really have to try hard, pun intended. Having said that, price is cheap and girls are young and not bad looking. It's a shame they cannot set up a bit more decent facility.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itscoolher84 View Post
Bro atleast give the location or name. Write something which we can find on google maps. Any leads will be very much helpful...
bro i too understand but as mentioned i was not able to upload the card for name and location ..all Burmese so cannot write here...name is Hello written on card ..just let me know how to attach a bcard here with post
Old 05-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben View Post
I think I know the place. The atmosphere is really not good. There are about 10 rooms, which are really partitions about the size of 4 ft x 7 ft and 6 ft tall. You are in there doing your business and all the other girls who are not working are talking on the phone, yelling at each other, doing their laundry, whatever. You really have to try hard, pun intended. Having said that, price is cheap and girls are young and not bad looking. It's a shame they cannot set up a bit more decent facility.
correct... if possible post the address as i cannot upload the card i got it from there....too cheap but just to do the piak piak...
Old 05-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kiasunkiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro i too understand but as mentioned i was not able to upload the card for name and location ..all Burmese so cannot write here...name is Hello written on card ..just let me know how to attach a bcard here with post
just go to any free image hosting site like photobucket or something like that, upload your photo there and link it here
Old 07-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro Rama,
Are you situated in Yangon? Need more lao jiao to explore the night scenes in Yangon.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
correct... if possible post the address as i cannot upload the card i got it from there....too cheap but just to do the piak piak...
Dropped Pin
near Kyeemyindaing, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
https://g$$$$$l/maps/5Cun4zrhhMU2
Old 07-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

I guess that didn't work
Old 08-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would google mapping work?
It's not easy to get the location translated but maybe can pin point the place on the map.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

GentlemanAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://g$$$$$l/maps/5Cun4zrhhMU2

It works now
Old 09-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster