The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What you had written above was ideal situation and assuming one live to 82 years old...what happened if you can live only to 60, 70...then you only have such short time to enjoy retirement...what you written above was what the gahmen hope you will do...

I had discussed and observed many old folks who are now 65 to 80 years old...many dun even have savings...so let us work out the sums..

$0 for House - live in own house or children home
$0 for food - home cooked
$0 for utilities - children pay
$40 transport - gahmen pay 1 month and pay 11 months ownself.

Cash per year
claim GST vouchers cash
claim workfare for medisave contribution (some factory used NRIC for foreign worker quota)
claim Pioneer gen
claim silver support

Monthly cash - not all can have
if have hdb 3 room - rental out monthly collect $1800 (assume live with children)
CPF monthy - $500 per month
Fixed deposit inteterst - $100
children gives - x amount per month

Thats precisely why I did not use specific numbers and uses AVERAGES of historical real data gotten from the internet, cause most people would be very tempted to use extreme numbers to support their own argument

Many can also argue,
- what about those that live till 90+ leh???
- what about those that have children but no support from them leh???
- what about those medical emergencies costs not factored in leh??? these costs are the most killing type especially if you have no safety net
- those temporary schemes you have mentioned will last only few years the most...Pioneer, GST, workfare...ETC, then those years after that leh???
- if no savings how to have Fixed deposits interests???
- home-cooked does not means $0 cause still need to buy ingredients mah

Thats why it is always safest to use the average figures to illustrate a point cause there are just too many different variables & factors e.g. dying at 60 and dying at 100 years old. These averages are derived from actual known historical data and so nobody can argue these are made-up to support your own point tio bo???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tio lah...so clever...

Wow I kena praised from my powderful DBKTB backer tonight buay koon liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
si meh...how cum nobody knew...haha...

Tio hor, not only 2 nia nia hor......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
sure lah..that place i knew long ago...you hua hee jiu hor lah...

You meant Horland or Timbuktoo???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I read yesterday and no mood to reply him...he dun even mention our nick...so bor hiu him...

Reply him lah, entertain him lah, wait he cannot sleep.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Hi bros . I am up in can tho. Went to a massage place but when I see the package I opt for the one with the shortest time at 50min for 150vnd. I was only offered bbbj hj. Is it because I didn't select the deluxe or VIP package that's why no fj?

Most massage parlours in Wetnam offers up to BBBJ the most, unless its one of those full service places where most of the time the so-called massage is only as a cover, so even if you have taken the VIP package you may not received full service also

Next time try to get their personal contacts and try to "persuade" them to go your your hotel instead

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Many can also argue,
- what about those that live till 90+ leh???
- what about those that have children but no support from them leh???
- what about those medical emergencies costs not factored in leh??? these costs are the most killing type especially if you have no safety net
- those temporary schemes you have mentioned will last only few years the most...Pioneer, GST, workfare...ETC, then those years after that leh???
- if no savings how to have Fixed deposits interests???
- home-cooked does not means $0 cause still need to buy ingredients mah

Thats why it is always safest to use the average figures to illustrate a point cause there are just too many different variables & factors e.g. dying at 60 and dying at 100 years old. These averages are derived from actual known historical data and so nobody can argue these are made-up to support your own point tio bo???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
first of all try not to follow national average...simply incorrect...I follow my family average measured in 4 generations...Great grandparents age, grandparents, parents, uncles, aunties and siblings...this will determine the avg lifespan...

yes you may live till 90...but I dun think I will...

anyway you have your own parameters and nobody is to question you...you are your own judge...how much you need to have is simply nobody biz...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I kena praised from my powderful DBKTB backer tonight buay koon liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wow tio suan from SGM...

Old 04-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tio hor, not only 2 nia nia hor......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you can hv 10 so long you hua hee jiu hor...no wonder you working so hard to live your happy life...make sure by 60 you still can work the same...

Old 04-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
You meant Horland or Timbuktoo???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
can be...may be or should be...

Old 04-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Reply him lah, entertain him lah, wait he cannot sleep.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...I replied yesterday after you replied mah..

Old 04-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most massage parlours in Wetnam offers up to BBBJ the most, unless its one of those full service places where most of the time the so-called massage is only as a cover, so even if you have taken the VIP package you may not received full service also

Next time try to get their personal contacts and try to "persuade" them to go your your hotel instead

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
this guy posted in 2 threads...the other bro answered similar to your reply above...are you his master clone rs...

Old 04-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Is there actually any place in can tho like fish tank. Can straight away go in choose bang and go?
let me reply here...

In whole Vietnam you cannot find legal whore houses with fish tank like in bkk...the most you can find are short time hotels or illegal houses that service local viets...charging 150-300k per shot...

in Can Tho, heard from local there are whores but need local xe om to bring...since I am not keen with whores, I never bothered to visit such places...

Old 05-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
first of all try not to follow national average...simply incorrect...I follow my family average measured in 4 generations...Great grandparents age, grandparents, parents, uncles, aunties and siblings...this will determine the avg lifespan...

Huh??? We are discussing about how Sinkaporeans is able to survive through their retirement days in Sinkaporean economy but it is incorrect to use Sinkaporean's national average lifespan???

And you are saying it is correct instead to use your single own family generations to represent ALL of Sinkaporean's average lifespan instead???

Wah like that you win BIG liao, cause I simply am speechless and have nothing more to add to this kind of statement, I concede defeat swee bo.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow tio suan from SGM...

Snorlax Geodude Mankey???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1