The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
Bro, it was my first time there. Besides that, I was a bit worried to walk alone in that area as it looks a bit dark and some guys hanging around all over the place. I was the only foreigner walking alone at that time. But I still managed to.find MTR 2 before grabbing a taxi to hotel and yesterday I went to MTR 2 and had some good time there.
Hi bro,
don't mind him.
Let him run him mouth...let him write what he want....don't it bother you.

Cheers.
Old 29-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Kena label as teacher still better than kena label as OKT or stealth lah, knn that's why I tulan until now

Sometime too kind to help or give more info is a no no in this forum, people dun appreciate and expect to be spoon feed while mod or some will think you are agent and try try to dig some money from you as advertisement fee....
Old 29-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Kena label as teacher still better than kena label as OKT or stealth lah, knn that's why I tulan until now

Sometime too kind to help or give more info is a no no in this forum, people dun appreciate and expect to be spoon feed while mod or some will think you are agent and try try to dig some money from you as advertisement fee....
Hi bro,
Sorry for bring a noob here, what is Stealth??
And why if agent cannot make money?

Some people do their RECON and good for them, and there are others that like things to be done for them and don't want to do RECON and they want to engage "SEX travel agents....is there anything wrong with that??
I am sorry to share my story abit about my first CP trip here...but there is a moral here.
The first time I went to CP, I did all my "SO CALL RECON", did everything even had contacted samsters here to meet up.
Was at a money changer ShenZhen to change money and had to put cellphone down.
What do you know, turn around and phone is gone.
Went back to hotel, WOW China no can asses gmail and sammboyforum...die lah me.
So I went to CP anyway, check in my hotel, so sad don't know what to do...think PCC in the room for the rest 5 days of the trip.
Luckily there was a SEX travel agent there at the lobby, they help me with FLs, Mix KTV session, sauna and even renegotiate my hotel room rates.
They even booked me my limo back to HK airport.
Did I pay for their services, yes.... a premium price??? MAYBE...
But being a newbie, I was grateful there was someone there to help me; even at a price.
No don't flame me yah. I found a similar SEX travel agent to the one I use in CP. If is not as open in plain sight main road, but it provides the same services or more services in Jakarta.

For those who want to do it themselves, but please don't slam those of us the would like to to engage the service providers, by calling us "LAZY", "STUPID" and "Why paid when you can get the info for free".

To each each's own, I am not saying DIY is not good, it maybe perfect, for some.
But I think there are some of us out there that would benefit from these service providers, as long as the tour company is up front with their services and costing.
"Buyer beware", and "willing buyer willing seller".....two saying that I live by.

Cheers.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings from Bangkok, Thailand,

I know and heard that Jakarta's traffic is horrendous! So, how do you travel throughout the city? Any decent public transportation beside taxi? In Bangkok, we have BTS and MRT.

If, I decided to stay at Artotel Thamrin, any decent entertainment complexes near by?

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

I know and heard that Jakarta's traffic is horrendous! So, how do you travel throughout the city? Any decent public transportation beside taxi? In Bangkok, we have BTS and MRT.

If, I decided to stay at Artotel Thamrin, any decent entertainment complexes near by?

Thanks
Hi bro,
There is busway, for public transport.
Long time no see, last we met was in Esplanad mall, you were finish show at the gym, you said something was wrong with the shower in your apartment.

Cheers.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

To avoid traffick, you can always hail Gojek or Grabbike... it is a motorcycle taxi zipping traffic and save you money and time.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Any contacts for Indonesian chinese or ceweks for outcall and overnight?
Old 30-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
But I think there are some of us out there that would benefit from these service providers, as long as the tour company is up front with their services and costing.
"Buyer beware", and "willing buyer willing seller".....two saying that I live by.

Cheers.
For places in China, such as DG, CP, DS, zH, Hz etc... it is good to have a trusted agent on the ground, due to the changing conditions. The way the system works there is usually no added cost to the customer - An agent with good reputation will not lead you to bad places and take care of your Hotel and KTV bookings. I myself use an agent when i go Southern China as more expensive and more hassle to do myself

However, for places like JKT, and maybe BKK, there is SO MUCH info already, that you do not really need an agent there. Agent in these cities will be an additional cost over the price you can get. For some, they may want the convenience of an Agent/OKT, but in JKT my experience is these agents try to rip you off with expensive Outcall starting at 5Jt/shot with so called 'model'. These 'model' are no better than some Alexis girls..... many dishonest Agents in JKT look for Carrot to Chop
Old 30-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
For places in China, such as DG, CP, DS, zH, Hz etc... it is good to have a trusted agent on the ground, due to the changing conditions. The way the system works there is usually no added cost to the customer - An agent with good reputation will not lead you to bad places and take care of your Hotel and KTV bookings. I myself use an agent when i go Southern China as more expensive and more hassle to do myself

For some, they may want the convenience of an Agent/OKT, but in JKT my experience is these agents try to rip you off with expensive Outcall starting at 5Jt/shot with so called 'model'. many dishonest Agents in JKT look for Carrot to Chop
Hi taikok,
Just to add, maybe so much information, maybe in English, but for those that do not speak English. They might be as blind as you are I "Native tongue " when we are going to China..
So glad that we are in agreement, those PIMP try to rip you off with expensive Outcall starting at 5Jt/shot with so called 'model'. many dishonest PIMP in JKT look for Carrot to Chop.
Support for those CP agent's type in Jakarta.

Cheers
Old 30-09-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ljlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be staying near Ciputra World 1 area, near office M a... Got got nice spa nearby and dabao to recommend? First timer to JKT...

Recommendation I read so far mainly north JKT, wondering how the traffic to those places say after 10pm?

Traveling alone eh, safe to wandering around late night?

Any other options bro can recommend?
Old 30-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
This is one of the funniest posts I've read. How is it even possible to not be able to find MTR2 if you are in the King Cross area? You can walk from one to the other in 2 minutes.
Anyone tried before Funtasty Cowboy Spa Kelapa Gading too.? Heard there have theme massage room such as Teacher Class room Airplane room, Hospital Room....
Old 30-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

Thanks
No bts not subway in jakarta.
Yer best bet is to stay outside of central jakarta. Traffic is worst there.
Only after 10pm every night then traffic gets better in central jakarta
Old 30-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Support for those CP agent's type in Jakarta.
If use Changping's agent business model in Jakarta tan boh jiak wan hahaha.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
These are all excellent recommendations.

For taxi, I have been using the GrabCar app. Cheap rates on that. It's the same as Uber basically. You can also use that to have food delivered from almost any restaurant in Jakarta. I pretty much always use GrabCar to go to and from the airport now or anywhere in town that is fairly far. They have a fixed rate based on distance, so if there is bad traffic, you still pay the same. But if you are going to a place close, just grab a taxi.
GrabCar in Indonesia is the same app as Grab in Singapore? If I've got the app installed and working in Singapore, it should work in Jakarta without any additional settings right?
Old 01-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My return of +14 to you.

Good day.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread