The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I going on 21 or 22, not confirm yet...

I went RMB900 and RMB250, not much different, but RMB1500 a big different.

normally I stay Holiday Inn, Shanghai Railway West, 七宝 and 火车南站 got few okay massage +HJ, below RMB300 for an hr.

will stay about a week, but only 2 night in Shanghai, need to go Nantong and Xuzhou.
Old 14-09-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Seniors of SH, is 好地方still in business? Heading SH tomorrow. Thanks
I will be on 18 September. Count me in for any drinks
Old 15-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJason View Post
I will be on 18 September. Count me in for any drinks
Anyone know if haodifang still in operation
Old 17-09-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure, did you find it. Well can go 常熟街 for drink
Old 17-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whatonly12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going shanghai next week. Any good places to recommend for massage + HJ?
Old 22-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

rainbow76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any recommendation for juagen in pudong?
Old 23-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up New Star (Family) Spa

I had a 17 hr layover in Shanghai, and went to New Star Spa to relax until my next connection.

It is a new Korean-Style spa, not too far from the Airport. Best way is to take the Maglev train to the next stop (Lan chun station???), then a 5 min taxi ride to get there. Its is accessible from the airport that way for longer stopovers.

The cost is reasonable, the entrance fee is 88 RMB. There is a Korean restaurant attached to it where i ordered lunch which came with typical Korean Side dishes. With a simple Korean rice/squid lunch, my total bill was under 140RMB

The Spa is new and clean. It is a family spa, so no special services. They have Hot tub, steam, showers, sauna, resting hall with comfy reclining chairs, personal TV, and other types of heat/therapy rooms. I slept in the resting hall for 6 hrs straight no problem. IMO, if you have a short layover, or just staying one night, better to stay at a place like this instead of hotel, cheaper and more relaxing with spa facilities.

The only wierd thing is that there is no sandles in this spa, everyone walks around in socks or barefoot. The Sauna/steam portion of it is also 'mens only' so you have to walk around naked with your sausage hanging out for every other guy to see.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

I had been shanghai many times but usually the stay is short and schedule is pack. On my recent trip in Shanghai, manage to find sometimes to do some recce and research and will like to share some info with the samster here.

1. for those looking for quick time massage with happy ending, there are many shop along caoyang road near to shanghai west train station. damage are 200-300RMB. it is not difficult to identify these shops are some have many girl sitting in side a glass door and waving at you, and some have all the indication that you will get a happy ending.

2. for those who has more spending power, and will like to look for spa, freelance or ktv, you can go to baidu and key in shanghai long fong, and you will see several websites with "shlf". these are like our sammyboy but in chinese, with FR, photos and damage etc.

hope above info will help you have a good time in Shanghai
Old 25-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuru View Post
Anyone know if haodifang still in operation
It seems dead
Old 27-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Staying at courtyard pudong and just 5 mins walk away there's this street with massage centers and ladies in high heels waiting at Lobby like fishtank. Was with a colleague so didn't dare to go in the check details. Anyone tried any of these massage places before and how are the charges?
Old 29-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Seeking advice from brothers, i will be staying around 浦东新区 for 2 weeks. Any good recommendations around this area??
Old 06-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any advice for fun near wujiaochang?

thx in adv
Old 06-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wc5be168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Staying at courtyard pudong and just 5 mins walk away there's this street with massage centers and ladies in high heels waiting at Lobby like fishtank. Was with a colleague so didn't dare to go in the check details. Anyone tried any of these massage places before and how are the charges?
Which courtyard in pudong? there's 2 in pudong.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

tyteddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie need pointers and hookups

Hey Bros...

Will become a regular in Shanghai...

Staying at Sheraton and/or Evergreen in Pudong.

1) Any good sauna's close by
2) Good massage ladies to recommend after long flight and needing some R&R in the hotel
3) KTV party, I'm in
Old 09-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in Shanghai to meet this week? I will be in Shanghai from tomorrow to Sunday. I am staying at the Lujiazui area, any happening areas nearby?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1