The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxkwalat View Post
Any bros in Manila this weekend. PM me and we can go for some drinks
I will be there by Wednesday
Old 14-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Having been here for the last 10months.

Manila had been a nice place.

Visited those LSB, strip show, girl about 3k peso.

Visited those massage joint, some of the gem really solid.

Those joint in Malate, over-priced, over-rated.

Any brother coming over for Short holiday can PM me.
Hi bro,

Do you mind to share some info for lsb, strip show as those around 3k one and some good massage joint?

Will be there with few bro in this weekend
Old 14-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressrelease View Post
Hi fellow seniors,

I have been reading this thread for hours and I had some experience in Makati (limited to burgos though). I used to do bar hopping at burgos but nowadays I don't reli into bar fine which cost me 3k.. I rather pay 3-5k for a real good quality one. I also called massage lady few times but no good experience at all. Wanna to look hook those office lady who has financial need but no good source.. I'm also not into ktv.. been to GB several times but I'm not white guy so u can guess the result.

Any seniors mind to share contact for good quality WL that can call to hotel? Or any good recommendation other than burgos? What I always did is after lonely dinner than jump to burgos for about 1 hour hopping then will leave even withour any girls.
I'll be in Makati area from 6 to 9 Sept, anyone wanna catch up some beers PM me?
so what you are basically saying is we select the gals that we know got financial needs , bring them to you , let you choose and you will give them 3 to 5 k ?

interesting concept.....I like the way you think.......lol.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Just a short update on my recent trip.

Hi etsys.....FYI,yellow is my house mate now...want to catch up with u in your regular joint soon. ingat po.

Mr Earth....10 months in Manila ? nice, catch up on my next trip there.

I had been here like 7 time since January....usually I stay in Alabang covering the whole of Laguna.

I have my fair share of gals but I invested lots of time in FB, wechat, Tinder, DIA, Tagged. I am able to bed 1 or 2 gals per trip depending on my schedule ( usually very tight ) . Some may need a little investment , some may need more time. Eventually , you get to bed your target....as these are actually office gal so I dont need to pay them a single cent....its understood ( some how or rather, they understood ) by them we have a pleasant evening or 2 or 3 but I may or may not see you on my next trip..... I had picked up a FB friend from airport , go straight to hotel and Fxxx....thats how funny it is for me....but no mentioned that in our FB where we have common friends which I had bed too.

I guess its the effort , the time, no so on the money ( dinner for 2 like less than 1k ) .

But I have learned 1 lesson, never talk dirty or hint dirty to them unless they start. and same goes to the future conversation.

I am going to give you a hint, if you can date them out, you can bed them. I am on 100% hit rate after my last lesson.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Just a short update on my recent trip.

Hi etsys.....FYI,yellow is my house mate now...want to catch up with u in your regular joint soon. ingat po.

Mr Earth....10 months in Manila ? nice, catch up on my next trip there.

I had been here like 7 time since January....usually I stay in Alabang covering the whole of Laguna.

I have my fair share of gals but I invested lots of time in FB, wechat, Tinder, DIA, Tagged. I am able to bed 1 or 2 gals per trip depending on my schedule ( usually very tight ) . Some may need a little investment , some may need more time. Eventually , you get to bed your target....as these are actually office gal so I dont need to pay them a single cent....its understood ( some how or rather, they understood ) by them we have a pleasant evening or 2 or 3 but I may or may not see you on my next trip..... I had picked up a FB friend from airport , go straight to hotel and Fxxx....thats how funny it is for me....but no mentioned that in our FB where we have common friends which I had bed too.

I guess its the effort , the time, no so on the money ( dinner for 2 like less than 1k ) .

But I have learned 1 lesson, never talk dirty or hint dirty to them unless they start. and same goes to the future conversation.

I am going to give you a hint, if you can date them out, you can bed them. I am on 100% hit rate after my last lesson.
True, those free or low cost ones need lot of effort and development work

I am in Makati and after 12 hours of negotiation, my favorite mummy sent two 19 years for 2k each, ST.

Will post photos later.

Will message when back on Thursday!

Ps, went searching for A BPI ATM to save money on withdrawal fees as POSB advice

BPI said my account no money, while BDO dispersed

And Makati money changer gave 34.53 for S$
Old 20-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Air Force 1 / Flight 168

Any Manila Bros around can share info?

I may be having an stopover in Manila overnight, I haven't been to Manila or PI for years, but recall Flight 168 and Pegasus being the best experience i've had there.

I'm wondering if anyone can advise if these place would allow overnight, like the SN in dongguan or Macau. Of course the women only accompany you for the paid time, after that i will sleep in the room instead of having to move and find a new hotel. For this reason, i think AF1 would be the better option as it is close to the airport.

Also, any recent info on these places? particulary pricing?
Old 20-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Re: Air Force 1 / Flight 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Any Manila Bros around can share info?

I may be having an stopover in Manila overnight, I haven't been to Manila or PI for years, but recall Flight 168 and Pegasus being the best experience i've had there.

I'm wondering if anyone can advise if these place would allow overnight, like the SN in dongguan or Macau. Of course the women only accompany you for the paid time, after that i will sleep in the room instead of having to move and find a new hotel. For this reason, i think AF1 would be the better option as it is close to the airport.

Also, any recent info on these places? particulary pricing?
AF1 / 168 don't allow over nighting.

better get a room and grab a girl from Edsa or call a room service, if your stay is short
Old 21-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted by EA - 500p cover charge, girl @ 980p/hours, bar fine @ 8000p
Old 21-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
Quoted by EA - 500p cover charge, girl @ 980p/hours, bar fine @ 8000p
The girls there have good attitude according to those who went there...

For all nighter, it's not bad ... especially since a girl insisted 5k for 2 round in Makati and another, 3k plus taxi ST (I ended up with 2 x 19 years old cutes - st @ 2,000 each ... as I was in rush ... )
Old 22-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Air Force 1 / Flight 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
AF1 / 168 don't allow over nighting.

better get a room and grab a girl from Edsa or call a room service, if your stay is short
Thanks,

Do you know current pricing for Flight 168?
many years back i recall they had a 'happy hour' special?

Also, for someone staying 2 nights and wants the best quality without much search/effort, is this the place, or any other MP i should consider?

I've tried Pegasus years ago and thought it was quite good and cheaper. Heard Kremlin was good also. Don't goto PI often so not sure of what is current.

Thanks for your help!
Old 23-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
batis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For all nighter, it's not bad ... especially since a girl insisted 5k for 2 round in Makati and another, 3k plus taxi ST (I ended up with 2 x 19 years old cutes - st @ 2,000 each ... as I was in rush ... )
Bro etsys,

May you please send me the message in private, on the your room delivery girls and other options?

Your reply will be much appreciated, thanks. I will be in Manila at the first week of October.
Old 24-09-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

2 x 19 years are the better choice
Old 28-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
batis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, next week I will be in Manila for 2 nights.

Any Manila Bros could share the info for G-String, Bottom and Ringside Bar (as bar fine, lady tip ...)?

Thanks.
Old 29-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guguboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying in bgc Manila, would like to call for service, anyone can recommend of budget around 2k pesos?
Old 29-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guguboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

staying in Manila bgc for last night, can anyone recommend call in services budget at 2k pesos?

Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1