The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Super Melons
Old 14-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereamireally1 View Post
Experience: Very friendly and arousing
GFE: 9/10. Not a rusher. Exchange was warm
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Tits lover here, am satisfied.
Big, nice to grab/suck.
Tits are more torpedo shaped.
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating yes
+852 67414132

It's really unimaginable session when meet up with WaWa in chinese

Or regulars call her in English BeBe

Friday, meet up ASAP as expect her bookings to be taken up quickly

Red just ended and now is best time to meet up

+852 67414132 WhatsApp for WaWa OR tarma partner with Joey XJ

For those who are regulars of Joey XinJiang Uyghur

Can trust this thread and meet up WaWa BeBe soonest

Don't need to wait further for FR by others before booking a good session
Old 15-09-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Time to Get Some Tits ... love the feeling to slide in between mountains
Old 15-09-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

Drink so XO to boost myself for another meet up with WaWa
Old 15-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this noon. Everything is good.
Melon big enough to hols. Bbbj a bit short for me. Other than that all OK
Old 16-09-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Finally had a proper session with ww or whatever name she has.

Std shower wipe down. Ask if want massage, tell her why not press press a while also ok. 15min back massage then game start.
Start with back cat bath, she uses warm water in mouth and ran through the whole back and upper thigh. Nice.
Ask me to squart and offered AR. While ar, she carress my rod. Dmmn shiok and cannot tahan.
Lay on my back and she warm water bbbj. Cap on
Start with her lay down and me missionary. Slowly guide her and held her up to sit up and go into standing pos. My fav.
Get her to squart while i stand doggie her.
Lay her back down and held her legs up, continue fj. Rhythm few slow thrust with few deep thrust. She super wet.
Legs down and she said she cannot tahan liao. Told her to close up her legs with me fasten up the rhythm.

Finally out came the million solders.
Near 25mins of "pumping" fun. Worth it.
Old 16-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Finally had a proper session with ww or whatever name she has.

Std shower wipe down. Ask if want massage, tell her why not press press a while also ok. 15min back massage then game start.
Start with back cat bath, she uses warm water in mouth and ran through the whole back and upper thigh. Nice.
Ask me to squart and offered AR. While ar, she carress my rod. Dmmn shiok and cannot tahan.
Lay on my back and she warm water bbbj. Cap on
Start with her lay down and me missionary. Slowly guide her and held her up to sit up and go into standing pos. My fav.
Get her to squart while i stand doggie her.
Lay her back down and held her legs up, continue fj. Rhythm few slow thrust with few deep thrust. She super wet.
Legs down and she said she cannot tahan liao. Told her to close up her legs with me fasten up the rhythm.

Finally out came the million solders.
Near 25mins of "pumping" fun. Worth it.
Power Up yours

Exciting key words making me want book now

super wet 😍 super wet 😋
Old 16-09-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster (A)

Seducing Melons
Old 17-09-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

Super BeBe
Old 17-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster (A)

Formula One Party Starts
Old 18-09-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster (A)

Zoom Zoom Zoom ... XoXoXo

Party Drinking HennesyXO with WaWa
Old 19-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster (A)

hangover passed .. time to bonk and drink
Old 19-09-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Wawa is certified legit good bonk.

From start till end of session, timing was done very well similar to good CAT150 standard. A bit of a pity that the room was dark, cause her features and body are very drool worthy. Other bros FR describe her well, so just go and read.

Location good for infantrymen and for tanks, super convenient.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Wawa is certified legit good bonk.

From start till end of session, timing was done very well similar to good CAT150 standard. A bit of a pity that the room was dark, cause her features and body are very drool worthy. Other bros FR describe her well, so just go and read.

Location good for infantrymen and for tanks, super convenient.
Power Direct Review 🔋 Up your points with my humble power
Old 20-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster (A)

WaWa still can accept 2 more to fondle her torpedoes today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1