The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L20H34G11

the deco inn this house is very nice. The okt must have put in some effort in the design. e.g the okt used a purple/pink lighting. so the gers nipple all look pink to me(so far). I believe it has something to do with the lighting. Today, go this house try my luck again.

Name: never ask.
Number:G11
Boobs: C. Fake and hard
body: very skinny.
Bj: 5/10
HJ: knn
FJ : 5/10
rtf: never

Started the "cat bath" with a hj. wtf!!! lick my nipple and hj me at the same time.then followed by a short bj. then immediately ride me and rush to make me cum. after i cum, she still act like panting. ni na bei. Tried a few other gals last time. all service is cmi. don noe how the okt can survive in the long term although the deco is nice. won be returning to this house again.

ps: dropped by h36 initially. most of the new gal look below average. maybe tat is the reason y saw so mani in the tank. last time walk in is totally empty.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
1ape1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcam View Post
Very true... And it is impossible to stop after you been in the game!~
haha i can't agree with you more...My first time was 2 weeks ago, and i am going down today again...
Old 10-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
1ape1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxp07 View Post
i wanna go there i dont know where can sopmeone follow me
haha i understand how you feel. you must be like me 21 years old only..walk from mountbatten is quite fast too. the place is much decent that what i always think in HK movie or even Joo chiat pubs!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know this gal got advertised like 100 times alr. but still i have to acknowledge her tip top services. brief fr

wh2g21
looks: 7 (not terribly good looking, but cfm lianish look)
bj: 6 (requested for covered bj. dunno y a bit painful always kana her teeth
boobs: 8 (handful but fake)
body: 8 (hourglass, petite, can carry but nvr try)
fj: 9 (hardworking rider like theres no tomorrow)
gfe: 5 (more like a fren)
attitude: 10 (from start to end, longest silence by her is 2 seconds, somemore not annoying convo, is cute, funny and slutty one)
rtf: maybe but leaving soon. recommended for guys who like gals to tok a lot. every second is fun though only 20min
Old 13-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rodding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8H66A; G27 Ah Nok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
sigh..... yesterdaNowy evening went to the hse but closed, didnt know they close on Monday wasted a trip down
Now at the shop front.tot wanna rtf G17....shop close.today tuesday lei.sianz.
3) Fuckoff
Old 13-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H66A; G27 Ah Nok ; L10H6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodding View Post
Now at the shop front.tot wanna rtf (L866A) G17....shop close.today .. ianz.
General Info for all: L10H6 and L8H66A have closed down - no more in operations. 4 WLs from L10H6 moved to L20H36. Rest went home - LOS. Cheers.
Old 13-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
Sarusenin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarusenin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L8 forgot which house liao... first few houses

G1 RTF. G28 looks chio but face black, aka bad mood

8/10 service
8/10 looks (Tatoo)(SG ah lian)
8/10 firm boobs
9/10 bbbj (no teeth felt, smooth)
9/10 fj (v experienced)
9/10 communication

Damage: $50
Old 13-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zapperlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8h45g98

Looks:7/10
Boobs:7/10(can see cannot touch)
Fj:3/10
Bj:2/10
Rtf:Never, unless you really have too much money to spend for this vase.

Bros, all in all, this one is a perfect example of good looking but not good to eat.
Wanted to rtf 67 but she went back to country already so this 98 caugt my eye.
Paid $50 for a try. Went into room, SOP catbath. Afterwhich, was told to lie on bed. Straight away caps on and blowjob. After like 1 min of blowjob, straight away lube on and cowgirl. She complaint that she was tired and just lay flat beside me. I was getting impatient at this point so I just want to unload my ammo. So i got up and missionary her, tried to grab her boos but she just shun away and gave me an irritated look. 5 mins later, job done. She took off my cap and told me to clean myself. (like wtf) After mission, I really just want to go already so I went into the shower and though she might follow. I told her i want to leave already (to test her reaction see will shower me or not) but she just ignore me and went on her laptop and stat surfing facebook (another wtf moment). After i am done with my shower, i got dressed up and left immediately. This is definitely my worst experience with cat 50 girl. Inmiss g67!!!
Old 14-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,

I just cam back from GL.

Just now boring so I tot go to GL look see look see. Actually I tot want to call the FL type but KNN, most must join website member. Also, I think past few weeks got read even principal kenna call up for investigation. So better don't.

First I walk lorong 24 because last time my friend drive me past inside the lorong, I got see many girls. Wah... got Indon & Vietnamese leh. Brudders know how come the price so cheap? $26 only leh. You walk past them, the girls say in Chinese 26. Also got 1 sri lankan girl ask from me cigarette. Actually I tot want to try something different but then a indian man in sarong come talk to her and on her.

So I walk to Lor 18 coffee shop sit down eat Chicken rice & drink green tea. I can see Vietnamese girls but KNN, I sit for one hour, they don't come my table leh. They go other table but I see other people only talk cock with them. Here I want booking but they don't come.

Cannot wait I walk lor 18 and WH road. I got read brudders here say WH2 but from outside I see door close. So I walk and reach H54 at corner. The OKT tell me only $100. I think he want knock my head but girls inside really chio. Then OKT tell me is PRC. Alamak, I go stun lah.

I walk again and ask people why WH2 close but they tell me only door close. So I go inside and see about 6 or 7 girls. I see the G5 brudders here got write but seriously, I think her look only so so lah. Somemore body is little bit bah chye type. No can do lah. I din see G21 so I walk out and see other house.

Then come to WH14. Inside got about 5 girls sitting and OKT tell me some new girl. I think I want go out but OKT talk nice to me so I think, ok lah. I on G1. I take 2 session so pay $100 go up into room.

Name: Nai or something like that.
Looks - 8/10. She is definitely SYT look. I think young brudders maybe will like to tackle type. Anytime as pretty or more than the FL pictures.
Boobs - 6/10 Small boobs but I not boobs lover so is very ok for me.
Body - 7/10 Small size, slim, petite, SYT. Very smooth body.
Bath - 7/10. She bath me quite ok, front & back and very gentle on my didi.
Cat Bath - 6/10 I tell her I want fuck only one time so more time for other thing. So she got lick even balls but she not so expert lah.
BJ - She use cap. Suck not bad. But I think should use thinner cap so feeling better.
FJ - 6/10 She do all the work first. Tight pussy, little bit hair. Then I pump her missionary.
Frenching - I think no. Not sure but I din kiss.
Massage - 6/10 She put in a lot of effort but of course she not so skill like real massage.
GFE - No need to try that on me cos it never work on me.
RTF: Maybe because I think for $100, got 21 year old SYT cannot expect too much. Maybe 1 last time before I go back Qatar. Who knows?

Thank you brudders.
Old 14-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h66g; g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarusenin View Post
L8 forgot which house liao... first few houses .. G1 RTF. G28 looks chio but face black, aka bad mood .....
Should be L8H66G; G1 . RTF can still forgot which house?? Cheers.
Old 14-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hulkpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited GL alone yesterday. Cruising along and came to L8H66G and was flagged down by a friendly OKT who waved at Me. Went in and choosed reccomended No.12 who looks decent and has Natural Boob(Paiseh..I am Natural Boobs Lover)Hate this Feeling of going alone. Genuinely Sincerely seeking Kaki, Chiongster or Experienced Seniors to Guide and take me along for the Legal. Pls PM Me.

Name: Din Asked
Looks - 6.2~6.5/10. Close to SYT
Boobs - 6/10 HandFul, B+ Cup
Body - 6/10 Small size, Svelte with little tummy, petite.Smooth body.
Bath - 7/10. She bath me quite ok, front & back and very gentle on shaft
Cat Bath - 6/10
BJ - Capped, not much feeling, What can u expect from this Cat?
FJ - 6/10 She do all the work first. Tight pussy.
Frenching - I think no. Not sure but I din kiss.
GFE - Never had the feeling But can say that she is approachable la
RTF: Maybe
Old 14-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
Sarusenin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarusenin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h66g; g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Should be L8H66G; G1 . RTF can still forgot which house?? Cheers.
I jus go see see then the guy outside recognise me call me go in mah. Damn auto de G1 see me also want me try her again.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 19
dachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L20H34G11

Nice OKT and good deco but fuck type service by G11

RTF : nonono
Old 15-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Macadonia3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydro View Post
Hi gang, went off in search for a bang at WH2G21. Man, was she seductive!

The action started as we were going up the stairs. She went up first, turned around and gave a CFM look, while taking a quick grope at my groin *oohhh*

Went into the room and we got into our b-day suits in double quick time. She's got a great rack despite her small frame. That drove the adrenaline and my little bro popped up to say "hello" in no time!

"Wah, you so big!" in her cute Thai-accented English. "You not small too," I replied while groping her chest. A thorough wash-up, including my ass. Was thinking to myself at that point,"Ho-seh liao! Got some AR possibly?"

Wash-up, dried up, hopped onto the bed with my cock up.

She climbed onto me and started a fierce tongue fight. Didn't expect her to be so pro-active, lucky day perhaps! The unexpected happened. BBBJ *ta-ta-ta!* Man, she tried her best at taking in my oversized cock into her small mouth. Her tongue was teasing my little bro at the same time, again with the CFM look.

Then, she lifted my legs, and yes! AR!!! Fresh experience for me but nice nonetheless. Couldn't resist it anymore...flipped her small sized body with over sized boobies and spread her open. Lo and behold! Shaved pussy with a fine strip of hair pointing to the honey pot, sweet!

Tickled her clit with my tongue, and her juices flowed forth. It wasn't long that the hot action began. "Slowly does it ah," she said. Worried that she might not accommodate my dick into her small pussy, i went in slowly bit by bit. But it didnt take long to slide the whole bugger into her honey cave, with the assistance of lube.

Was thrusting in and out, with her CFM looks and sexy moaning, when an idea popped into my head. AF! "I wanna fuck your asshole," said I. "Haven't shit today," was her reply. My reply, "It's ok, after that you can shit faster."

So after 20 seconds of silly banter, she relented and reached for extra lube. Lots of lube. Slid my salami into her rear bun. Heavens and gosh! Tight as her pussy was, maybe even tighter. She looked like she was one the threshold of pain and ecstasy, but seemed to enjoy the process anyways.

Came in her ass at last. Just nice, 'cuz the bell rang shortly after. Cleaned up washed up and left. As she was walking back into the tank, i bet she was commenting to her mates that i was too big or something in Thai. Some of the gals gave me the CFM look, but maybe next time ladies. Next time
Ur dick thick or long? And how tall are u bro?
Old 15-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19601 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bro

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1