The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Dream Heaven Massage, soi 33

the worse place ive ever visited anywhere in the world.

Paid 2100 for 1 hr nuru massage, chose a girl that was fairest and ok boobs, the rest were dark skinned and a little obese.

terrible attitude from girl from the start. She brought me to the room and I found out she spoke Chinese so continued in a mix of Chinese/eng

Went to room and shower, room was badly lit, light in the shower wasn't working. when I asked if it was because it was spoilt or never on, the girl asked me you cant see ah? blind? So I ignored and showered, BY MY SELF while she duno doing what outside because when I came out she was still clothed.

started with me facing up, she immediately put nuru gel on my dick and got me up then without bj or anything placed a condom and ask me to fuck her. when I asked her to be on top(because I like that position), she groan and asked why I so old man?

after about 2 mins of her bouncing up and down, she said u do, I tired. so I humped her for some time before I asked her to continue she immediately got off and said you do la I'm tired. i was shocked and said u already rest. so she said use hand ok? since it was already going downhill i thought oh well at least should get to cum right? so i said yes.

she started using her hand very mechanically and after maybe 2-3 mins she stopped and say omg I'm so tired u do yourself. then she jus lie on the bed beside me. i said forget it I'm going to shower and leave.

she asked me you ok ah? i told her total not even 10 mins passed you say you tired ask me do myself? the massage is supposed to be for 1 hr. she told me yes 1 hour supposed to be massage and sex not 1 hr of sex. i told her now not even 10 min you tired, so how long is sex supposed to be? 1 min out of 1 hour?

so i got up and went to shower then get dressed, still must wait for her to shower while she take her own sweet time.

in and out within 20 mins literally because i was keeping track on my watch.

Most terrible experience ever and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Last edited by marini123; 05-07-2016 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Soi Cowboy:

Those who have read my Phuket trip post would know that I'm not one that mongers late at night so bkk was no different for me.

first night:

went to baccara around 8pm because i read on many places that the place gets packed after 8. true enough when i went in, only a few empty spots left.

Ordered a beer, 180 baht and saw on menu that girl drinks also 180 baht. About 10 mins in a girl came to ask if its ok if she sat with me. She wasn't the one i was eyeing so i said no thanks. no one else approached for the entire night, not sure if its too early or the norm nowadays that you need to ask specifically for the girl.

Level 1 all the girls were really hot but dressed in bikini and just standing on stage talking to each other. not even attempting to dance at all. after their round, they will just come down and sit at empty places, not approaching customers at all. This happened till i left around 930pm.

2nd level (i was watching from below) the girls don't seem v pretty or have big assets but they were at least moving a little and at times took off their tops. also since from below, can see their pussy as they moved.

Got CHASED out at around 930pm because iit was full house thanks to what seems like a tour group and wasn't buying many drinks and no girls came/i dint buy any lady drinks for any of them.

Crazy House:

went to crazy house at around 8pm on another day and it was pretty empty still. i got a beer and watched. at least the girls here were fully naked and some were actually dancing quite enthusiastically. Beers are 170 baht. no price on lady drink in the menu.

started getting crowded around 9pm and most of the girls were now at work, the stage really packed but customer wise it wasn't really full yet and the girls also don't approach customers to sit. 2nd level wasnt started yet.
Left at around 930pm.

went to afterskool bar to take a look, realised it was really small with nothing happening. bought a beer and a drink for a coyote and she told me soi cowboy peaks around 11pm to 12am. she said coyotes there only dance, but the girls in school uniform can give bj hj. did not really see where the naughty boys corner is because the bar was so small and everywhere seems exposed. left within 30 min. 110 for beer, 200 for lady drinks

went to suzie wongs, girls were naked but all standing on stage. given that the time was like 10pm already, it is really empty compared to baccara and crazy house. left within 20 min as it was boring, no girls approaching and nothing happening. mamasan speaks Chinese. nice friendly old lady

went to peek at baccara, just walk in 1 round and out. it was insanely packed and couldn't get a seat even if i wanted to and the stage was now so packed the girls couldn't dance even if they wanted to so essentially it was like a zombie fashion show where they stand there with their numbers and see if people pick them up. however, not many customers had girls with them. did not go upstairs as from downstars it looks like same thing, topless only.

went back to crazy house and damn it was so packed. even more girls now and custs were overflowing, some even standing to watch. there were quite a few girls with customers and could see an ang moh stroking the pussy of one of the girls under her skirt(most are naked but some have sch girl uniforms) so its at least more interesting than baccara.

entered sahara, deja vu and some other club just to see as the girls outside were very touchy and pulled me in. i went in to see empty clubs with girls dancing on stage(no idea why or for who to see). felt they could possibly be scam clubs so wanted to leave. deja vu girls tried hardest to stop me by clamping me down and telling me to stay for 1 drink while stroking my cock through my pants. still left anyway.

wanted to explore toy bar because i wanted to experience really pushy girls who would force a hand job on you but when i walked past, the girls all seemed terrible so gave it a miss.

My experience with soi cowboy was overall quite disappointing perhaps because i was there too early (no action, girls with clothes still on etc). i do note that from 10 onwards the street is ALOT more crowded but it wasn't crowded with customers but with girls trying to pull people into empty clubs.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the mitu review bro marini123, will give it a try on my next trip, up u
Old 05-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bro great FR man!!

but i think you went too early already. i think the girls haven't warmed up yet so haven't really get into the mode to sit with customers hahaha. i usually bar hop until quite late and then just flirt here and there, touch here and there.

one of my best memory was in an agg at nana (can't remember the name already) where i fingered a 'PR hostess' where she is supposed to drink with customers only...and in the end i bf her and brought her to climaxx and she was so horny and high that she lifted her skirt and grind her pussy on my dick !! but she used her skirt to cover la. but erm people can see what we are doing lor hahaha

i stopped it after a short while coz i damn paiseh and then contineud to finger her discreetly under the table, my middle finger stroking her cit and sliding in and out her wet pussy...
Old 05-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
2nd time at MITU:

Unplanned trip to MITU because got scammed at Dream heaven soi 33, the place that I heard so much good things about. will share more in separate post.

Booked Natsu, a rookie rank girl. was told she wasn't trained in nuru gel stuff yet so even with VIP room it wont be great. said ok to a normal shower room......

After paying, had to wait around 5 mins at the waiting area. this time no energy drink probably because its a rookie rank girl?

Overall still think MITU was fantastic and should try
nice FRs, up you 15 pts, bro!
tried mitu a few times my last trip during Xmas, the jap boss was nice, offered me energy drink every time leh, even if it's a 2k rookie gal.
at the end of every session, the boss even peeled open a stick of ice cream & stand behind counter to give me.
tried to tip him, but he dun want to accept & walked me to the door to send me off. very polite.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Dream Heaven Massage, soi 33

so i got up and went to shower then get dressed, still must wait for her to shower while she take her own sweet time.

in and out within 20 mins literally because i was keeping track on my watch.

Most terrible experience ever and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Great Reviews! I will try mitu next time...

But seriously... I wouldnt stayed and wait for the girl to finish her shower...

Also in this situation I would tell her I want to stop and get a new girl if she Issa tired...

Honestly, I think going to these type of massage shops normally have pretty good service standards. But if the girl isn't doing what she is supposed to do, even when I'm being fun & courteous I would call the counter or just walked have a quick shower and walked right out.

Only one time in Emanuelle i have ever tolerated "bad" service from this hot 24 yo ice queen. But I was in the mood as she was hot and have that bitchy ice queen attitude. But she was cool with my fingering her clit and I convinced myself we both had fun sexy time although even after her shower she was still being cold. Loved it and I went back to her again for the second time... But the second time the magic was gone
Old 06-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Bangbang420,

Usually management will not give you a refund!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Bangbang420,

Usually management will not give you a refund!
I never mentioned anything about refunds. That is the dumbest thing I could do coz it hurts the management. Only way to get what I want in that situation is to have them work with me and help me... Not against me.

I thought I was clear that I would get a different girl that isn't so tired....

Seriously how dumb would anyone be to expect refund?? Certainly not me

Finally, I'd like to mention that I don't live in Thailand. Every trip for me is such a treat and I would wanna make sure I spend my time there wisely. That being said, I would even tip the first girl a few hundred baht to fuck off and get a new girl so I end my afternoon with a Bang!
Old 06-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Luv2Rock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuv2Rock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, anybody been to http://www.clubkukujiao.com/ ? How is it compared to The Pimp in terms of gal quality and price?
Old 06-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
GIG scene

Been surfing through a local welovegig web. Lots of job request looking for sugar daddy, movie, eating, chat partners, party girls.....etc. Price range from Bt 1,000 - 20k.

Strictly for those who can read and write Thai.. lots of effort, luck and time needed to get good contacts and bang methinks...
Old 07-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spent two weeks in BKK minus three days in Penang.

After observing a moment of silence for Nataree, I had no choice but to venture out of my comfort zone and revisit some of my old breeding grounds as well as sexplore new territories.

Mitsu- Out of about 20 photos shown on their iPad Pro, only one looked bonkable and only 4 were available. Passed. It's always risky to be able to only select from photos.

Amethyst massage- It's a sister branch of Addict with girls dressed in similar flight attendant attire. Only 5 gals on duty with one I did before at Addict. Passed.

Otemachi Shoji massage near Can Can Massage. Picked Erica out of photo lineup. Somewhat MILFy but gave a good authentic Jap nuru nuru mat session.

Celebrity kapoo- my favorite kapoo, usually with good quality gals. Ended up recycling a gal I had from last year. Made arrangement to possibly be my travel mate in the future.

Thermae- Brighter lighting decreases risk of selecting an alien creature that may cause species incompatibility issues.

Emmanuelle- good to see it still operating, bad to see it still stocked with fuglies

Alaina- 4 fuglies at 4:15pm....never a good sign. "Alaina" means WTF?

The Lord- decent selection at 4:30pm. Chose a 21 yo doll-faced SYT.

Baccara and Crazy House- still hopping. CH usually has cuter gals on weekends.

Czech G club- puying yer yer. Tired of Pimp plus it's out of city center and sometimes taxis don't know where it is. Czech is a good alternative if u are also tired of Sherbet.

Sakura massage on Thonglor- Can get a nice body scrub down and hot towel body wrap along with HJ or FJ. But most are fuglies.

Funky burned. Demo and DND still hopping. Beam at 72 Thonglor is new and features EDM and trance. Avoid RCA if you are tourist-averse like me.

See young mainland Chinese everywhere. Judging from the size of the country and it's rapid rise, it will be sooner than later that our favorite agogos, pubs, soapies, G clubs are overrun by them. It's an inevitability. Just keep calm and monger on!

Another advice- don't get old. You are in trouble like me if the following applies:

-HJ is preferred over FJ, or foot massa over soapy
-Stretch marks start to look like smily lines
-Acquainted waitress graduated to become mamasan
-Taxi drivers asks you for direction
-Can't remember Thai girls' names even though they are usually one syllable word like Ae or Oo or Pii
-It takes longer to pee than cum

Oh, here is a brief FR (or non-report) on Penang.

Stopped by the health center at Waldorf Hotel around 1pm. The old man at counter showed me 5 girls in each of their rooms, all CMI.

Tried Sexbunny69 website. Was told to go to a room in Red Rock Hotel. Total bait and switch with fugly. Don't waste your time on this scam.

Also, stopped by Soo Chow Hotel while passing by. It was the most deplorable condition with....sigh....fuglies again. Many local Malay and Indian customers. Felt like a crack house somewhere in India.

Therefore, my three day stay in Penang, a monger desert, was a total vegan outing, albeit a nice mongering break and alcohol detox from BKK.

Here is my Penang drone video-

Enjoy! Cheers!
Old 07-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

NSS, good FR. Introspective account, ravages of age (not just ladies)

Near 2 weeks Bkk, that's a loooong one. Not side track to Patts?
Old 07-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was in Hi Class Massage yesterday and it was a decent experience. Hi Class Massage doesnt have a lot of girls, only around 10-15 but I spotted a good looking one. 2000 baht only which was a steal to be honest.

Her name was Nam, 26 years old from Ayutthaya. B cup original tits, smooth skin, great smile. Used to work at Terminal 21 selling clothes but the money wasnt enough so started working at Hi Class Massage 4 months ago.

Massage and shower was SOP. Sex was good and she was quite tight. Only thing was she did not allow kissing, but she made up for it with a very good BBBJ.

Overall time and money well spent. I asked the papasan for his LINE and he said he will message me when new girls come in.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Rock View Post
Hi Bros, anybody been to http://www.clubkukujiao.com/ ? How is it compared to The Pimp in terms of gal quality and price?
it was never open. It got raided before Opening. Went there was totally clean up
Old 08-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Great review NSS!

I also missed nataree. But it really is time to move on...
I am surprised that Emanuelle was bad. I went back there a two months ago but I did see a couple of very cute girls in the early evenings.
Perhaps check out La Belle coz they are still going strong too just like the Lord.
As for celeb spa i think it's a nice place that made me feel like I'm back in summer camp. not my cup of tea but there are quite a few pretty girls.

One place that is rarely explored here is Thaniya. I have picked up a few cute and young girls there a few years back. Service really depends on your attitude. I have gotten lucky and had great experiences. But now I have a sexy friend with benefits in bkk and that really limits my energy money and time to chiong there coz I need time and a little bit of luck to find real gems there. But rest assured, it's there somewhere, sometime...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1