The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Advice:

Forget about going to Thaniya's KTVs to meet attractive Japanese speaking Thai girls! If you want to meet them, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located next to Suk Soi 15. As you enter Thermae, buy a drink and walk straight to jukebox side and you'll meet currently working and former Japanese speaking KTV girls! Moreover, select a girl you desire and buy them a drink and negotiate, negotiate and negotiate for reasonable price!

Don't be intimidated by Japanese men, majority of those girls will go with jaundice looking Asians!

Good luck
quite true bro. a lot of them will siam those badly-dressed old farangs for some reason. i guess they know asian men can pay la and the japs and koreans are not such hard bargainers as compared to sg bros 555

nowadays i prefer to go to an agg and chill for a while first, flirt everywhere until i song then bf a girl back to enjoy the night haha
Old 25-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Thai girls still have a rather decent impression of SG guys compared to Farangs, Japs, Koreans in general. Reason being we are not so perverted and 'huge' down there. Japs and Korean tend to touch them like no tomorrow which puts them off. Farangs are more aggressive or big size which some of them dont like.

So for Sg guys going there, be cool with the prices the girls ask for. 500baht above usual rate is just $20. I feel its worth paying those 'premiums' if i feel the girl is right. That is of course with experience after chionging thai girls close to 10years. Of course the thai scene has its complicated side too, alot of them indeed have bad attitude and change story after your first shot. It boils down to experience and negotiation BEFORE bringing them back to your love nest.

Ultimately we all want pleasure and enjoyment, the girl's mood decides your level of pleasure. So be sure to note that aspect alittle more!

Just my 2cents
Old 25-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Vanishing Bangkok: Say Farewell to One of Bangkok’s Oldest Nightclubs...Check Inn 99.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/e...st-nightclubs/
Old 25-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Tried Mitu 2 nights in a row. More expensive but service is pretty good and consistent. Tried Rui and Miku. Rio has more training and better service. Tonight maybe try the lord
Old 25-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Most ktv at thaniya will start by 6pm and end by 12-1am. Best timing to go with full strength would be 8pm. Some girls do come in late and forgo their daily salary. Most ktv has this offer as in 600-800baht an hour free flow of drinks. Lady drinks are charged separately. U can barfine the girl out. Some girls do not go with customers except to sit for drinks only. They will be having a different color tag from the rest. If in doubt , can check with the Mamasan.
Wow Bro vbkk..

Do you have any specific ktv recommendations that do the free flow?
Old 25-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thaniya

Virtually all of the KTVs offer “free flow” but they dun call it that. They have what they call a “set” ryokin (price). This is one fixed price for one hour that covers all customer charges. I dun think it includes a hostess. The “set” price includes all u can drink mizuwaris (house whisky on ice) or 2 beers. What is included can vary from house to house. Usually there are mamasans or girls who pass out flyers to people walking by advertising their set package. For newcomers, u should definitely use this bargain price because their pricing can get complicated. U usually can’t just walk in and order a beer.

Their pricing, or menu, is called a “system”. Msg shops also use the word “system” – just look at Mitu’s website. If u want to know about prices, ask what is the system.

Be forewarned that if u go a la carte, u can get charged for every little thing, like table charge, “charm” (mandatory snack food) and per song charge, that can add up fast. They dun tell u that there’s a charge for this and that. Check if the set includes a private KTV room or not.

Note that many regular customers opt for “bottle keep”. They buy a bottle of cognac or whisky and store it at the shop so that they can continue drinking from it on their next visit.

At traditional KTVs, I think u pay for a hostess by hour. If u have a bottle, I think they drink from ur bottle. Once I was at a “snack” and the girls behind the counter helped themselves to our beers. I found out later that they charged a LD drink for every glass of our beer they drank! I think that at the new style “lady’s bar”, u buy the hostesses LDs.

Unlike AGGs, the girls dun have to go with a customer, ie, be BFd. Some do, some dun. In a few KTVs, there’s no BFing at all. Customers go to those bars because they like young, fresh, maybe cherry girls to talk to, dance with, or rabble with. It’s better to check upfront what the girl is game to do.

There is often 2 kinds of BFs – a higher 1 if u just take a girl without singing, and a lower 1 if u sing, meaning if u stay for an hour. Maybe the guys just swing by and get some girls to go out somewhere else with them or order girls by phone, probably to accompany their clients to some fancy restaurant or whatever. It is worthwhile to stay for an hour and get the lower BF.

When u enter the KTB, the mamasan will call all the girls to line up or sit on a sofa and u r expected to choose 1. There’s no such thing as walking in and just ordering a beer and look around, like at a AGG, at the traditional KTVs. Similar to msg shops.

Some KTVs may be reluctant having non-Japanese customers around during busy times, so u might have better luck going early or late.

As noted, KTVs tend to close early at midnite, altho there is a trend for them to stay open till 1 am or later, especially those located in the Sukhumvit area.
Old 27-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Siammy, great information.

BTW, and bros been chionging Inthamara area at Saphan Kwai BTS? Saw from other forum, there are agogo bars there, smaller in scale, cheaper beers etc. ST and LT also cheaper compared to SC and NANA.
Old 27-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro, any one tried T-ded 99 near saphan Kwai BTS ?
How is the gals & damage spent ?
Thank you very much...
Old 27-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Thanks for the active thread. I've read this thread starting from beginning of the 2016 to re-collect what I've missed in Bangkok. This is because I'll be visiting BKK 2- to 9-July. I'll be alone so if anyone wanna tag team welcome to PM me.

So I've done my home work but I still have 2 specific questions that if I got some answer it'll be helpful.
1. So are Nataree or in general, soapy MP in Huai Kwang area are still operational??
2. A brother mentioned Hollywood, which to my delight, is what I want to ask. I used to be posted to BKK some 5+ years ago and I like to go Hollywood mostly for the show and finding potential candidate of 3some with my Thai gf at that time. In general I like the venue such as TD in SG, or Hello Bangkok kinda joint in Dannok (or DiuFa place in SG slang) if they have great band and great show. Is there any other venue like this? I know some may think this stupid feller goes to BKK for TD. Well I have made a list of soapy, BJ bar, AGG, G-club and afterhour disco to go, but I'd love to go to a place with great band and show and a puying who can entertain me if I wanna. I don't much info as such in this thread.

I've been chiong for some years now and last year I'm posted to Manila so I got some info there. This year I'm posted to Jakarta so I have some updated info on this. I'm familiar with BKK only that I don't visit so often that's why I need to catch up with the new info. That said, if you think I can help u with info abt some of this city feel free to PM me.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Japenis still big spender nowadays?
After their economy lost for 20yrs?
Old 27-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for the active thread. I've read this thread starting from beginning of the 2016 to re-collect what I've missed in Bangkok. This is because I'll be visiting BKK 2- to 9-July. I'll be alone so if anyone wanna tag team welcome to PM me.

So I've done my home work but I still have 2 specific questions that if I got some answer it'll be helpful.
1. So are Nataree or in general, soapy MP in Huai Kwang area are still operational??
2. A brother mentioned Hollywood, which to my delight, is what I want to ask. I used to be posted to BKK some 5+ years ago and I like to go Hollywood mostly for the show and finding potential candidate of 3some with my Thai gf at that time. In general I like the venue such as TD in SG, or Hello Bangkok kinda joint in Dannok (or DiuFa place in SG slang) if they have great band and great show. Is there any other venue like this? I know some may think this stupid feller goes to BKK for TD. Well I have made a list of soapy, BJ bar, AGG, G-club and afterhour disco to go, but I'd love to go to a place with great band and show and a puying who can entertain me if I wanna. I don't much info as such in this thread.

I've been chiong for some years now and last year I'm posted to Manila so I got some info there. This year I'm posted to Jakarta so I have some updated info on this. I'm familiar with BKK only that I don't visit so often that's why I need to catch up with the new info. That said, if you think I can help u with info abt some of this city feel free to PM me.
Bro you should intro me your job so I can chiong with you HAHA
Old 27-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint

2. A brother mentioned Hollywood, which to my delight, is what I want to ask. I used to be posted to BKK some 5+ years ago and I like to go Hollywood mostly for the show and finding potential candidate of 3some with my Thai gf at that time. In general I like the venue such as TD in SG, or Hello Bangkok kinda joint in Dannok (or DiuFa place in SG slang) if they have great band and great show. Is there any other venue like this?
Reply 01: The soapy MPs are operational in Huai Khwang EXCEPT Nataree which was raided recently and will not be opened till further notice. Other MPs should be OK for now.

Reply 02: Hollywood at Ratchada is no longer fun now. More catered to China crowd. Not sure if it is still operating now or not. For LIVE Band and some disco music, you can try Funky Villa at Thonglor (Ekkamai) area. If you purely like to chill and listen to LIVE band, can go Maldives or 66 Station. Many poo yings for you to see.

*Minimum 5 points for exchange*
Old 28-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Fire demolishes Thong Lor pub - Funky Villa Pub.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...-thong-lor-pub
Old 28-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Any Bros here can recommend a Bkk spa (non-gay) with a good hot and cold pool?. Something like ex-world spa type. Have been to the king and I but the pool is so so. Not hot enough too.
Old 28-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Funky Villa Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Fire demolishes Thong Lor pub - Funky Villa Pub.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...-thong-lor-pub
Wow many bros will cry when they know this "pick up" pub is burned down!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1