The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
xands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Discreet MP near Petain Road

Was driving along serangoon toward the direction of Macpherson and suddenly felt the urge for massage. Drive along the side and kept a lookout for a nice MP.
Just nice spotted one from far with its signboard and it is with parking right in front and its just nice in a corner.
Quickly parked, pulled out some parking coupons and went in with no appointment.
A very chesty lady greeted from inside as i guess she having lunch and asked the SOP.
I opted for 1.5 hrs at $80 which includes free ear candling and mosha.
I asked if she is the one who do the massage but unfortunately nope. I was lead into a huge room which could be divided i to 2 via a curtain. It comes attached with shower so i thot.. not bad.. but space is limited... do not expect 2 person to go in. I quickly showered and covered with towel and explored the room while waiting for the ML to come in. I have to emphasize that the timing does not start until the ML arrive which is about 3 minutes. Quite a looker and v slim build with push up bra exposing the cute looking boobies. She is wearing a cute mini skirt and i manage to steal a glance while she is bending over that there is only a g-string underneath. She is v frenly and the ice was broken immediately like we were old frens. She somehow made me think of my secondary school days ah lian.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet MP near Petain Road

Bro, does it end like this?? Or you just copy the first part from other thread? Lol.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xands2001 View Post
Was driving along serangoon toward the direction of Macpherson and suddenly felt the urge for massage. Drive along the side and kept a lookout for a nice MP.
Just nice spotted one from far with its signboard and it is with parking right in front and its just nice in a corner.
Quickly parked, pulled out some parking coupons and went in with no appointment.
A very chesty lady greeted from inside as i guess she having lunch and asked the SOP.
I opted for 1.5 hrs at $80 which includes free ear candling and mosha.
I asked if she is the one who do the massage but unfortunately nope. I was lead into a huge room which could be divided i to 2 via a curtain. It comes attached with shower so i thot.. not bad.. but space is limited... do not expect 2 person to go in. I quickly showered and covered with towel and explored the room while waiting for the ML to come in. I have to emphasize that the timing does not start until the ML arrive which is about 3 minutes. Quite a looker and v slim build with push up bra exposing the cute looking boobies. She is wearing a cute mini skirt and i manage to steal a glance while she is bending over that there is only a g-string underneath. She is v frenly and the ice was broken immediately like we were old frens. She somehow made me think of my secondary school days ah lian.
TS your FR only about the room and ml looks. What about her massage skill and any others if any..
Old 12-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 13
tckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Discreet MP near Petain Road

Story telle4 onboard...wrong channel lor if it a storyteller
Old 12-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

xands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls be patient and sorry for the hold up as i typed that when i was in the office toilet. Will find time to complete it. Definitely not a cooked up story but my experience which i wish to share with bros here.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

I was later asked to lie down on the high bed and she covered me with the towel and slowly proceeded for the massage with non stop chit chayting to make me feel at ease. She said she was surprised that i had taken 1.5 hours as usually the max customers yake is 1 hour. So i innocently told her i wan massage for 1.5 hours cos i very tired. Anyway, to cut the story short, her massage is nothing to shout about but she do step on the back to make bones crack which is a plus point. Lots of teasing which is hard to control. About 1 hour into the soothing massage, i was asked to turn over. GQ was popped and i opted for full package. It consists of sensual catbath, full roaming, kissing, hot/cold bbbj which is very tingling and must try! 69 and she loves to be licked and at the right places, can taste her juices flowing into ur mouth, must try for bros who love cunninglingus and see the lady high with twitching motions. Finally capped on and all the while she was on top. Finally came after about 10mins and she helped to clean up and admitted that she was so high and wanted missionary so i told her yeah will misson u next round. She will wash up 1st and offer drinks while i wash up and stay there to TCSS all while u were getting dried up and dressed. Paid and left a happy man.
Bros interested can PM me for location and name. Cheers and good nite.

Looks:8/10 (to each his own)
Race: Chinese
Nationality: China (Singapore PR)
Cup: A (not for boobs lover)
Size:Petite
Services:BBBJ, Kissing, 69, FJ.

Kindly consider giving rep points for sharing so as to encourage sharing purpose. Many thanks in advance.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xands2001 View Post
I opted for 1.5 hrs at $80 which includes free ear candling and mosha......
What happened to the free ear candling or mosha???
Old 12-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Second part is indeed more interesting and make one excited when seeing ts tasting the love juice, did you swallow the juice? When she said she would love to try missionary, I take it a hint to go for second round that ts should go directly for!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Probably carried forward to the next (missionary) round
Old 12-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

This place used to be a clean joint , mentioned in SBF before. Now this owner has basically turned it into a F joint .
Anyway, since TS mentioned the road name , guess everyone who have read would be able to find it easily.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatcaiturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went this place last yr after revamp into current outlook. 1st time i went was in the afternoon, lady in uniform told me full house.

2nd time i went in around 3am, see the same lady at counter, in uniform. i asked her got younger ML she say yes and led me to room. overall massage is good with mosha even for 1hr 50 bucks. end with full after bargain to 100. btw ML in tight black dress and G string too.

after the deed when paying her. notice that she is around 40 when the room become brighter. kind of regret. after that nv rtf again as i prefer syt. or at least below 35.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Bro... everythimg forgot already when gt something better.. right??
Old 13-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Second part is indeed more interesting and make one excited when seeing ts tasting the love juice, did you swallow the juice? When she said she would love to try missionary, I take it a hint to go for second round that ts should go directly for!
Bro.. already pay for masaage so do not let it go to waste right? Unless can work out with ML for something else like trading massage for additional shot? Jus my suggestion.
Old 13-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
This place used to be a clean joint , mentioned in SBF before. Now this owner has basically turned it into a F joint .
Anyway, since TS mentioned the road name , guess everyone who have read would be able to find it easily.
Bro.. however, massage quality is still quite ok unlike some joints tease u all the way no massage at all
Old 13-04-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Looks like a nice place for a good massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1