The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Oei?? The awesome JB Mongering Thread got taken off? Aiyoh...
Old 13-11-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woah, really not a sharing forum........
Old 13-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -85 / Power: 0
bigbatman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Yalor also not advertising, as his stated first post it's for sharing no purposes
Old 13-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Huh... y huh? Did the Bro who created it, removed it? or by Admin?

Looks like really waste my time to share there... guess its time to just sit back and use eye power now..

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 14-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Smilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Huh... y huh? Did the Bro who created it, removed it? or by Admin?

Looks like really waste my time to share there... guess its time to just sit back and use eye power now..
Got taken down for "advertising". Well, it was a waste of my time, but at least everyone here learned something from it.

Sammyboy merely represents a small part the mongering deals available. If you want the full picture, you need to comb through multiple websites, or get on your feet and explore yourself.
Old 14-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodonman View Post
Got taken down for "advertising". Well, it was a waste of my time, but at least everyone here learned something from it.

Sammyboy merely represents a small part the mongering deals available. If you want the full picture, you need to comb through multiple websites, or get on your feet and explore yourself.
Damn.... Can we like write a petition here to recover it back??

Old 14-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

the thread was not especially biased to any particular OKT, yet Boss or some Mod still took it down.

i suppose this forum's truly sinkie at heart.
or should i say, Pappie?
Pay and Pay.
no pay no talk...
Old 15-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is my first time visiting spa in JB so I have no idea which one to chiong. I came across Naka juicy FR and told myself die die must give a try on Angel Club. Went on last Sun with 1 of my friend and we also met one of the chiongster from the chatgroup who offered to longbang us there (Thanks Nighthunter3677!). Upon reaching I was usher by the friendly reception and the captain. The spa area is not tt big but at least it is well maintained and looks clean. Went to soak water and have some food at the makan area. We waited around 10min and the captain came and brought us for mirroring. The captain show us around 10 girls which consist of mainly thai and 2 PRC. Took number 53 xiuxiu who looks cute and petite.

Name: xiuxiu (53)
Origin: Myanmar
Looks: 7/10 (syt cute look)
Body: 8/10 (petite small size)
Boobs: 6/10 (small..im busty lover )
Frenching 9/10 (very passionate)
BBBj : 8/10 (suck and twirl around your lil bro head, slow and steady)
FJ: 9/10 (tried a lot position using sex chair and the mirror !)
GFE: 9/10 (not rush and likes to chat alot)
RTF: Of course !!!

Already recommended to some of my colleagues and friend. Although it is quite a distance from the custom but i would say that the service rendered by the captain and his girls will not disappoint you. Some suggestion on the food variety, possible can provide some finger food during odd hours as the food tray is empty when we arrive at 3pm.
Old 16-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodonman View Post

A real pity... Was really hoping to use that thread as a reference when I find time to make my virgin trip to Parris for a 1 night stay in Dec or Jan... It beats any other references out there....

How is it any different from the other FRs shared by the bros?
Old 16-11-2016, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
NightHunter3677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey all.. this is my first time going to Angel Spa which a few cheongsters from groupchat recommend me. Went there last Sun with a friend (Lukas99)that i met in groupchat who never cheong in JB before and he bring a friend along who also first time cheong in jb. Hahaha.. Reach there Captain n reception was very nice and friendly. Went in pass by the makan place and looks very nice concept, well maintained and very clean. After changing we proceed to soak in jacuzzi first then we had some food before the Captain came and brought us up for mirroring. The Captain show us around 10girls and i wanted to take number 53(Xiu Xiu) but Lukas99 fast hand fast leg already choose her so its ok.. his friend choose YoYo and left me with dunno who to choose then i told the Captain to ask the girls to leave first then Captain say he will bring more for me to view then when Captain about to go off he quickly come in and say here is a prc by the name of Tian Tian and when i saw her i straight away tell Captain i want... LoL

Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Hunan
Looks: 9/10 (very pretty look)
Body: 9/10 (not small and skinny)
Boobs: 8/10 (maybe B i think... i like big original boobs)
Frenching: 8/10 (very passionate)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good but can be better)
FJ: 8/10 (tried a few position but Doggy still the best)
GFE: 9/10 (friendly, sweet, fair skin and cute)
RTF: Sure why Not!

Wanted to go for 2round for number 53 but too tired so after having dinner (food was nice) then we go back.
Old 16-11-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
NightHunter3677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all.. this is my first time going to Angel Spa which a few cheongsters from groupchat recommend me. Went there last Sun with a friend (Lukas99)that i met in groupchat who never cheong in JB before and he bring a friend along who also first time cheong in jb. Hahaha.. Reach there Captain n reception was very nice and friendly. Went in pass by the makan place and looks very nice concept, well maintained and very clean. After changing we proceed to soak in jacuzzi first then we had some food before the Captain came and brought us up for mirroring. The Captain show us around 10girls and i wanted to take number 53(Xiu Xiu) but Lukas99 fast hand fast leg already choose her so its ok.. his friend choose YoYo and left me with dunno who to choose then i told the Captain to ask the girls to leave first then Captain say he will bring more for me to view then when Captain about to go off he quickly come in and say here is a prc by the name of Tian Tian and when i saw her i straight away tell Captain i want... LoL

Name: Tian Tian
Origin: Hunan
Looks: 9/10 (very pretty look)
Body: 9/10 (not small and skinny)
Boobs: 8/10 (maybe B i think... i like big original boobs)
Frenching: 8/10 (very passionate)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good but can be better)
FJ: 8/10 (tried a few position but Doggy still the best)
GFE: 9/10 (friendly, sweet, fair skin and cute)
RTF: Sure why Not!

Wanted to go for 2round for number 53 but too tired so after having dinner (food was nice) then we go back.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 10
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold

It seems more and more sg brother had a gateway trip party.It time to go over and try the girls there.
Old 18-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
the thread was not especially biased to any particular OKT, yet Boss or some Mod still took it down.
Dunno if I start writing FR here, will this thread also get taken down

Old 27-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Dunno if I start writing FR here, will this thread also get taken down
If you post only FRs definitely not a problem. The problem with the previous thread that was taken down was that more and more okts & their clones came on board to promote their own girls. Mods are not stupid and they can differentiate the clones from the genuine punters. If too many clones are posting then the thread has failed its purpose and will be removed.
Old 27-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Smilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMistress View Post
If you post only FRs definitely not a problem. The problem with the previous thread that was taken down was that more and more okts & their clones came on board to promote their own girls. Mods are not stupid and they can differentiate the clones from the genuine punters. If too many clones are posting then the thread has failed its purpose and will be removed.
I posted genuine, detailed and unbaised FRs which covers almost every stable in JB. My thread was taken down because I wrote about stables that did not pay an advertisement fee to sammyboy.

This forum is not a good place to share, better to join private wechat groups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1