The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ninjaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRC KC trap

Guys, need your advice on something. There is one FL whom i know before she went back to dragonland, Dalian. She is very demure, we only met up 4 times before she went back. She left a very good impression on me, as she is cute and had a good figure, B cup, and a sweet voice.

By a stroke of luck, we continue to keep in touch, and i felt that she quite like me too. We would MSN and email each other. Until one day, i said, i would like her to be my girlfriend, and she agreed to it despite knowing that i had a girlfriend already.

I had enjoyed many days of bliss after all the phone calls, MSN with her. However she is coming back by End of July, being a student now. She would continue to FL in singapore. She never demanded that i broke up with my Girlfriend, as she said that it is impossible for us to be together. But she would not mind being my second girlfriend. She even said that for some days, she would not mind giving the whole day just to be with me.

So it dawned on me that when she comes back in July, how would i face her? I am quite smitten with her and probably into her KC trap. But she til today never demand a single cent from me. How should i continue? How should i go dating with her? I am quite lucky but at the same time, i am afraid next time she would be overly attached to me...how should i pre empt all scenarios??

Need advice from experienced brother!
Old 03-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stairway is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC KC trap

I remembered this sentence from boss sammy's signature.

'Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.'

Think about it.

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

I understand that the clear cut way is to pay and Fxxk off. Thanks bro for advice....

One reason is i think she also want someone to care for her when in singapore, that is why she accepted me as boyfriend. You guys think i should just break off with her before she comes back to singapore? Frankly she did not do anything bad to me til now. or did she demand anything from me?

Should i just treat her as a gf and fb?? In fact it is the same as treating FL dinner just that there is more KC in it. If one day she gets money faced or wanna borrow money from me, then i would leave her immediately. Can it work this way?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS Did u get free fuck

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
飞龙在天 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro right now you are still swimming around her bait, waiting to bite it. of course at this time she won't reel in her bait (asking you for money) but once you are hook on, you are a dead man! i have seen friends falling in this KC trap spending thousands and thousands but its only the tip of the ice berg.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

PM me her number, let me takeover.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
PM me her number, let me takeover.
i takeover after you
Old 03-06-2010, 06:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC KC trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by stairway View Post
I remembered this sentence from boss sammy's signature.

'Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.'

Think about it.
You are a very fast learner.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

When it comes to love matters...ladies tend to be very selfish and would eventually want everything to herself. As for now, she might say that she dun mind to be ur 2nd gf but who knows whether in the near future she might do something funny behind ur back (confront ur gf or purposely let ur gf knows abt her existence) in order to own u.

If u truly love ur Sg gf...then pls dun do things that u would regret later and also "dun play with fire"...u might end up losing both of them.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Corigiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you want your cake and eat it too

She may just want you as backup, afterall they are still human and need care and concern. But how many backups she has is another thing

It could probably backfire on you, this trying to swing both sides at the same time. Since your butt itchy and go and say the gf thing already, why don't you just keep her at arm's length and gradually distance yourself from her. Save yourself future troubles.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaball View Post
But she would not mind being my second girlfriend.
then TS, would you mind being her number ???? boyfriend?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

LOL we all been KC before....i had also spend thousands before getting anything much back....the key if you must be in control...i have seem so many of my brudders spend money on the girl and yet controlled by them....i have learned from my mistakes and come out a better man...i think if u r single you can go ahead and go the KC shit...it may work out...but if u r married or attached unless you wan to leave your OC for her then forget it...you can let her fuck you with feelings but your feelings must always be in control! I have no doubt that any girl, no matter how she likes you...still works for money
Old 03-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

u dont need to break off with her now, when she come just fuck and pay accordingly, of course like the above bro said, dont let her control your life and $$. Enjoy while being together. if u can not take it then just tell her and kiss goodbye ...
Old 03-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

You can continue your this distant relationship with her and like what other bros said, when she returns, continue to have paid sessions with her but with her giving more feelings like a gf..you too can bonk her with feelings but be prepared to bailout anytime you sense something is wrong...my 2 cents worth
Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

thanks bro for advice.

The situation now is should i KC with her for the next few weeks? or should i tell her directly or even hint to her about our impossibility again? What exactly should i say??

I also afraid like one bro said, she might fall too deep into it and "tear off each other face" and get ugly in future, if she realise that i am only play play.

Is there a way of telling her that i am only out for play so dun get serious with me? but that would kill off all KC liao. Any middle way out? Can experienced brother share the way to communicate effectively to these PRC?

Thanks again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1