The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mikepee is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile 2 gals "play raped" me Excelsior

I've been a regular at Excelsior for many years.

Recently I was amazed at how creative some girls can be in making you come back for more.

It happened one cool evening when I decided to visit my favourite babe at Excelsior.

She's known me and my style for very long time so I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary except for a little massage, lots of arousing and the intense HJ.

But little did I know what I was in for.

Half way as my favourite babe began performing sexy soft massage on my back, with the frequent groin caresses, she proposed something kinky to me.

She removed her G string panties and asked me to put it on. I could see she was feeling kinky that day. He explanation was, she wanted to see me and caress me in her G string. She wanted to perform a like role reversal. That kinda turned me on but at first I pretended to resist fearing she didn't have a spare.

But she assured me she had a spare in her locker.

So I obliged, while she watched as i carefull put on her panty. It was small and I was afraid to tear it.

As I was about to lay down and resume the kinky role play, she made another kinky proposal. She suggested another best friend of hers, joins us in performing a play rape on me.

Wow! That sounded fantastic. I've never been raped by 2 girls before. and I was horny. So I agreed.

In came another babe. Slim. Nice looking. My regular babe briefed the other on the scenario and what needed to be done. I just lay there and submitted myself to the both of them.

Before i knew it, things got intense as both girls began licking all over me and man handling me. I tried to get even by fingering the new girl but she skillfully kept beyond reach each time I reached for her pussy. All this happened while my regular babe took care of my lower body. I tried to resist but the new girl pressed her body on my chest. Being unable to move my regular babe tore the g string off me.

Man was I steamed up and turned on.

The new babe continued to lick on my nipples while forcefully holding me down.

The other held onto my legs, panty ripped apart and began oiling my dick.
I didn't want to cumm yet, but she persisted.

Forcing open my legs, she poured doses of oil, forced my foreskin back and stroked away like a sexed crazed animal. Her only goal was to make me cum whil I resisted. I couldn't move. My upper body was held down by the full body weight of the other girl. I was helpless.

I had no choice but to ejaculate. My babe saw me cum and she stroked even harder, refusing to stop wanting to squeeze every ounce of semen from me.

Fortunately I managed to free myself from the other babe and sat up and stopped my regular babe from stroking me any further.

Both began to laugh victoriously. They had just "raped me".

I didn't know whether to feel satisfied or embarassed. But I must say. I loved it.

P.S. While the event has been factual, Names of the 2 girls have been omitted for safety and confidential purposes. Highly recomended.

Cost of being hand raped by 2 girls. $100. ($50 + $50 each). Sure beats regular boring HJs.

If brothers appreciated this kind of kinkiness, please do the rightful.
Up my reputation score, I'll reveal the names of the 2 girls thru personal message.

Happy Bonking!
Old 02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 2 gals "play raped" me Excelsior

CooL upZ your thread
Old 02-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I know the 2 girls who did that to you. At least I know one who always ask if I wanted another friend of hers to join in the fun
Old 02-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yabodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is difference kind of enjoyment you have.

To think that, this is very FUN.....
Old 03-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool. Interesting to know that this happens in HC's. I would like to have 2 gals in an HC
Old 03-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikepee View Post
If brothers appreciated this kind of kinkiness, please do the rightful.
Up my reputation score, I'll reveal the names of the 2 girls thru personal message.
The rightful thing to do is not to ask for points , bros here will up you naturally if they find you genuine and sincere in sharing .
Old 03-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
yonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronthos View Post
Cool. Interesting to know that this happens in HC's. I would like to have 2 gals in an HC
i also want! if possible 3 to 4 lagi best! so far those hcs i went they dont allow one. T
Old 03-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonglee View Post
i also want! if possible 3 to 4 lagi best! so far those hcs i went they dont allow one. T
Don't we all. I think it comes down to how well they know you and what strings you can pull.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Bro Mikepee ur pm is full, kindly advise the name of the girls and the name of this place (i presume is Excelsior HC?) I will up u for ur info
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 03-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronthos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonglee View Post
i also want! if possible 3 to 4 lagi best! so far those hcs i went they dont allow one.
Don't we all. I think it comes down to how well they know you and what strings you can pull.
haha why not, if u got the money to splash, book the whole place have private party inside that place also can la

pay foursome come faster what for, hehe, i rather prefer value for money pay separately 4 girls can fuck 4 times
Old 03-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desterxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steam man kena raped hehehhe
Old 03-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
_explorer_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from excelsior.. can't say its the best experience i had.
maybe its not the same shop but it was pretty disappointing.

Went to one of the shops away from the escalator on upper levels and asked for massage as usual. the first girl was pretty nice looking but after leading me thru the rest of her 'gang' and into the room, said that they had a sequence and that she just finished with a bro and very tired, ask me whether another one can anot. so she asked anyone also can? so i recalled all the girls i walked past looked nice so i agreed. then ask me strip and wait, but after that, got one come in that i never see just now. not as pretty as the rest but looked presentable so i never make noise. this new girl super silent compared to the initial one that seemed so bubbly. but also good cos i'm not a big fan of tcss.

charges, $30/30mins, $45/1hr.. took the half hour since first try testing only.
surprisingly her massage quite power, took time to massage. (later realised why). halfway thru she ask if not enough time then how? i look at the clock said still got time what, then she smile to herself.

fastfwd--> she say finish massaging, then now how? still need anything else? then as usual, i say what you have? then her reply, see what you want.. in the end, only hj what.. why must pretend see what i want when you dont have. so opted to try out hj since massage quite professional.

in the end just start wanking only.. no tease, no nothing.. auto-roam also cannot.. like machine like that, no sound effects.. i might as well pcc.

worst thing was, after finish, say that past half hour already, then must charge $45. it was only like 35 mins in total! somemore pretend ask friend what time i come in. wah lao damn cheated, kena tok $95.. dulan already, give 100 expect change then she just take and say no $5 then take all say next time come again give discount. i was damn pissed, demanded change, then she say $5 only so little, so i say since so little then you give me back 10. so she LL go ask friend for $5. the friend still got the cheek to say i die die want change ah.. and later change her stand saying must return must return, then come again next time.

sorry if too long, virgin post though i followed this forum for months maybe years.

Name: didn't ask, (initial one, qiqi)
Cup: small B
massage: 8-9/10
hj: 2/10, i pcc better
dmg: 30/45 + 50
Old 04-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me.. can fuck 2 at a time is perfect lao.. but.. dont know can hold till really enjoy man.. nvm try before..

Any bro recommend a place that can perform this!!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mikepee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrozz View Post
The rightful thing to do is not to ask for points , bros here will up you naturally if they find you genuine and sincere in sharing .
The rightful thing to remember is: nothing in this world is free.

You've got your discoveries and lobangs and I've got mine. The same goes for making money. Good money is made not from normal salaried channels, but from unique and sometimes unorthodox avenues ad methods.

And one thing I've learnt is to ask. Nothing wrong with asking, right?

Bottom line is I have much to share as much as I'd love to others to share their exploits with me.

So let's all share.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikepee View Post
The rightful thing to remember is: nothing in this world is free.
the info, experiences and valuable advices from all the kind bros in this forum are free
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1