The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Tuckersnowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Young Hanoi Hottie - Damn Shiok!

So last weekend I met this very cute and young looking Vietnamese girl at a club. I'm typically not into Vietnamese girls at all...but this one was a SYT in every sense. We chatted for a few minutes, I got her number and called her a few days later. She came over to my place and when she showed up I got nervous she wasn't 18, but she assured me that she was. Later when we were on the couch she started rubbing my leg. Then came some kissing and wow, she was great...very slow and passionate. I began brushing up against her chest...and then lower until I was moving up and down her sweet spot. She was getting very excited, wet, and started gasping.

I told her I needed to go to the bathroom and went through my bedroom. When I returned she was already in the bed with sexy black lingerie on, g-string. We started kissing again and then all the sudden she was grabbing my shaft like a joystick. She deep throated me like no other, I had to concentrate in order not to shoot my first shot. I moved her up my body and she spent some time on my nipples. Looking down I was reminded of my first sexual experience, the girl looks really young (did I mention she has adorable curly hair and a sweet smile)!

She asked me to grab a cd and before I knew it she was riding me. Her sounds are soooo sexy. High pitched noises and soft moans in my ear. And let me mention, so very very tight. It was a combination of pain and pleasure for her, I could tell. I felt my army coming up so I moved her to missionary and got ready to blow. She arched her back and bent her knees. Her tiny feet were at my sides...I squeezed them tight as I sent my army inside of her. She let out a yell...and I tried to keep her quiet by having her suck on my finger.

We laid there for a bit...I was just looking at the sweat on her body glisten. Such a tight body and hole. As soon as my didi was up again she sucked me dry before I could even react. WOW.

A few days later I SMS'ed her to hangout, and she told me she was a working girl. I had NO idea...but I should have figured someone so good was a professional. Anyways, she gave me the go ahead to pass the word on and see if there were any potential customers. I asked her price and she said 300-400. I told her that was worth it but high...and she agreed at 200 for 2 hours (unlimted). She is worth it at 300, 200 is a steal. I'm considering paying just to see her cute, tiny, sexy body.

I'm willing to give a few contacts out...but she is very young and very precious...so bro's need to take good care of her before she goes back home. I'm not an OKT, just someone trying to help another person out.

PM me for contact. I will review and give out on a special basis. Again, this is a SYT gem in every sense. She told me it's her first trip to Singapore...and maybe her last.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Re: Young Hanoi Hottie - Damn Shiok!

Bro's, let me add that she speaks perfect English and is working around Chinatown 81, although she is open to house calls.

No need to break down her specs, it's on point.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!Knuckles is one of the Best!

no pics? i like viet but 200 is kinda expensive
Old 10-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 21
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

"he asked me to grab a cd and before I knew it she was riding me. Her sounds are soooo sexy. High pitched noises and soft moans in my ear. And let me mention, so very very tight. It was a combination of pain and pleasure for her, I could tell. I felt my army coming up so I moved her to missionary and got ready to blow. She arched her back and bent her knees. Her tiny feet were at my sides...I squeezed them tight as I sent my army inside of her. She let out a yell...and I tried to keep her quiet by having her suck on my finger. "

wah... your FR describes that you bonk her RAW! And you want to give out to bros her contact here.....
Old 10-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

Not raw bro, always safe. I forgot the detail of her putting the cd on me. Man...just thinking about it makes me want to see her again. Too cute and innocent I think, I was onto big boobs but now I think I'm hooked on a SYT!
Old 10-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young n cute hottie....??? I mon, wed & fri at geylang vietnam pub & disco. Can see alot of syt some very pretty i only pay $100 to $150 if they like you some can get it for free (too bad my free 1 got caught n ban for 3yrs). Bro your price too ex liao. Pls note that these places not all girls will go out with you, they juz want to earn tips only.

Last edited by alanben; 10-11-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 16
Babysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
"he asked me to grab a cd and before I knew it she was riding me. Her sounds are soooo sexy. High pitched noises and soft moans in my ear. And let me mention, so very very tight. It was a combination of pain and pleasure for her, I could tell. I felt my army coming up so I moved her to missionary and got ready to blow. She arched her back and bent her knees. Her tiny feet were at my sides...I squeezed them tight as I sent my army inside of her. She let out a yell...and I tried to keep her quiet by having her suck on my finger. "

wah... your FR describes that you bonk her RAW! And you want to give out to bros her contact here.....
think so too
Old 10-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

too ex, SKIP
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
g-unit is a glorious beacon of lightg-unit is a glorious beacon of lightg-unit is a glorious beacon of lightg-unit is a glorious beacon of lightg-unit is a glorious beacon of light

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10
Boobs: A Cup
FJ: 8/10

Sweet looking SYT with a touch of ah lian in her
Works at a bar

She is slim and certainly eager to please..she undress me and lick me all over from the top to my balls

Her sucking is great and enjoyed it

Boobs are A cup and not much to grasp though she makes it up with the way she fucks

Overall good experience

Paid her 150 and tip another 50

Thank you TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1