The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bros chillz and peace.....

Make love, and make peace.. not war
Sorry bro. I had nothing against this guy really. I dun even know him in person. But I have friends who know him and know of his services in Bkk/china. He blatantly said that he never work agent in Thailand and hence currently ktv package agent in china. I meant well u can do whatever u like it's none of my business. But he lied thru his teeth posting like this. For those who are interested in booking his services in china, please do consider! Dodgy agent who is tries to hide things. Not to mention expensive and lousy services. And now goes around accusing others saying as agents. Oh please really

Property Agent / car agent also agents! Are they allowed on this forum as well? Anyway in thai , we dun call "coyote agent". It's called "coyote modelling". So u won't get so worked up.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostboyz View Post
hey guys, can anyone confirm that scratch dog is closed down already? I'm flying over tonight.
Open everyday, last week I went close around 4.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
It's open. But close early than usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsmeman View Post
Open everyday, last week I went close around 4.
Thanks lot bro for the heads up.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
share my photo of nice food in bangkok

555, that really got me laughing! Create a new nick so fast to post my WeChat moments. I'm very impressed and honoured by your persistence. No worry I won't block my WeChat moments.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry bro. I had nothing against this guy really. I dun even know him in person. ..... Dodgy who is tries to hide things. Not to mention expensive and lousy . And now goes around accusing others saying as agents. Oh please really
Vbkk, I'm sorry but at this point I have to step in and strongly disagree with you. I haven't met you but i have met Tony in China before many times, dating back almost 10 years ago. He has always been reliable, honest, and forthcoming person with me and i have no complaints with him whatsoever. In fact if i have friends goto China i still recommend them to contact Tony for advice; I would not do that if what you said above was true. Since you admit you've never met him personally, all these accusation you have of him must be considered hearsay and not reliable as evidence.

I don't wish that both of you keep fighting here when the purpose of this forum is to share useful Thailand Info, and has gotten to the point of you guys trying to one up each other. However this started, it takes both parties to end it, if you want to do your part to end it you may, but based on the comments above it doesn't look like you wanna let it go.

Last edited by lost99; 06-01-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I supply coyotes to bars in Bangkok. But I dun supply to individuals/customers....They are free to patronise any bars in Bangkok and please dun embarrass yourself further with lack of knowledge.

Coyote modelling agent - do not earn comm from lady drinks/barfines from customers entering the bar. The bars get the full comm. Go ask your contacts in Bangkok how it works here.
I think this was the core of the dispute. Even though you are not exclusively involved with any particular GoGo, you are still involved in the Coyote delivery 'chain' and thus benefit from the success of Coyote-themed Agogo's. I think most bros (myself included) don't like the concept of Coyote's as they are deceitful and just try to get LDs from customer but cannot be barfined. Since you financially benefit from the success of Coyote Bars (the Arab bars correct?), it can make your views on the matter seem biased, even if you don't promote a specific Gogo or profit from individual LDs. Please correct me if i am wrong? I am not trying to undermine you or enter this argument, but just give you an opportunity to explain so you can end this squabble once and for all.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Vbkk, I'm sorry but at this point I have to step in and strongly disagree with you. I haven't met you but i have met Tony in China before many times, dating back almost 10 years ago. He has always been reliable, honest, and forthcoming with me and i have no complaints with him whatsoever. In fact if i have friends goto China i still recommend them to contact Tony for advice; I would not do that if what you said above was true. Since you admit you've never met him personally, all these accusation you have of him must be considered hearsay and not reliable as evidence.

I say this respectfully, as admittedly I haven't met you, but I believe the initial misunderstanding was concerning your business in Thailand which sounded a bit suspicious . I think most bro's (myself included) hate the concept of Coyotes and consider them deceitful as they only hook customers in to buy drinks, but can't be barfined. Even if you not involved with an exclusive bar or the LD stage your involvement in the Coyote chain can make some of your Agogo bar views look suspect. However, i'll reserve judgement and give you the opportunity to explain if you want to - there are 2 sides to every story. But i believe this was the core of the squabble or mistrust.

I don't wish that both of you keep fighting here when the purpose of this forum is to share useful Thailand Info, and has gotten to the point of you guys trying to expose each other. However this started, it takes both parties to end it, if you want to do your part to end it you may, but based on the comments above it doesn't look like you wanna let it go.
Coyote concept is very much alike gentleman club style. Except u dun have to pay large amount to enjoy some rubba in the bars. U or your friends might not like the idea of it but I believe many does. If not coyote concept will be sprung over from cowboy to nana and now even patpong over the recent years! If it's not welcomed, certainly bar owners will not pay huge salary to engage coyote modelling as well as coyotes to bring in the customers. There are coyote bars with barfine concept.

Some prefer to go for freelance. Some prefer go to coyote bars/agogo bars. Some prefer sitting/drinking with pretty girls at gentleman clubs. I believe there's a market for everyone in Bangkok. So by saying that many dislike coyote concept is rather misleading. There are less than 10 authentic 100% agogo bars in Nana/cowboy/patpong compared to the past.

For those who dislike coyotes concepts, there will be ones who love it. In life, u can't have best of everything. Like u may have enjoyed tony's companion/service, there will also be ones who did not. This is life.

I did not need to expose whether he is a agent or not or bring in friends to vouch anything. I believe many can see whether is he a ktv/club agent as much as he denied it but his WeChat/websites said it all. The fact he said he did not provide any such service/work in Bangkok/china.

Based on the attempt of creating a new nick "kelthai" and posting my WeChat moments, goes to show how immature he can be.

His websites are easily accessible through Google. But by creating a new nick and posting WeChat moments, he had sort of "betray" a mutual trust in between two consenting adults ( friends/acquaintance ) by sharing on a public forum. So who is despicable ?

Please dun come tell me this new nick created today 1 post is someone else? Use your buttocks also can know who created that nick. Why dun use original nick to post?

So who is the one who does not want to let go?
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think this was the core of the dispute. Even though you are not exclusively involved with any particular GoGo, you are still involved in the Coyote delivery 'chain' and thus benefit from the success of Coyote-themed Agogo's. I think most bros (myself included) don't like the concept of Coyote's as they are deceitful and just try to get LDs from customer but cannot be barfined. Since you financially benefit from the success of Coyote Bars (the Arab bars correct?), it can make your views on the matter seem biased, even if you don't promote a specific Gogo or profit from individual LDs. Please correct me if i am wrong? I am not trying to undermine you or enter this argument, but just give you an opportunity to explain so you can end this squabble once and for all.
My views/posts on the behind the scene and the breakdown on how things works for coyote bars are purely for everyone to better understand how the drinks system/barfine works and how the bar operates. U can go back and read and quote me on which post that might seems biased which was never brought up until today by yourself perhaps?
Old 06-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote u as well. Yup I supply coyotes to bars in Bangkok. But I dun supply to individuals/customers. I had never supply any girls to anyone here in this forum. They are free to patronise any bars in Bangkok and please dun embarrass yourself further with lack of knowledge.

Coyote modelling agent - do not earn comm from lady drinks/barfines from customers entering the bar. The bars get the full comm. Go ask your contacts in Bangkok how it works here.
james... instead of fighting with tony why you not help me find that cheeby sapsinmike? I give you 30% commission if sapsinmike return the debts he owe me...
Old 06-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If I come n put 1 leg, any free beer for me???
555 you all very good hor.
Camping here to see free show of some busybody and cocky people post his business stories and autobiography in Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Got popcorns and candyfloss boh? I quit drinking lol only drink fresh milk
After come back from Jakarta quit drinking alcohol?

Indo cewek susu must be damn power!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
james... instead of fighting with tony why you not help me find that cheeby sapsinmike? I give you 30% commission if sapsinmike return the debts he owe me...
I am curious....Sounded like u ah bang, ah bang with vbkk, why not whatsapp, line, wechat, whatever IM with him directly for this?
Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 you all very good hor.
Camping here to see free show of some busybody and cocky people post his business stories and autobiography in Bangkok.
Come in peace as long my tail is not purposely flatten...
Old 07-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

share some lovely bar gals photo

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me

Last edited by kelthai; 13-01-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Coyote concept....U or your friends might not like the idea of it but I believe many does. If not coyote concept will be sprung over from cowboy to nana and now even patpong over the recent years! If it's not welcomed, certainly bar owners will not pay huge salary to engage coyote modelling as well as coyotes to bring in the customers. There are coyote bars with barfine concept.
Well, the same logic applies to the Tuk-Tuk scams, Wat Po temple scams, Ping Pong show scams, and Thai jewels scam....these things also spread and continue after so many years not because people enjoy it, but because they are effective in deceiving money from tourists.

Maybe i am in the minority, but to my memory I have never heard another seasoned member here say they truly 'enjoy' the Coyote concept in Thailand, where they can buy LDs with no option to barfine (or super expensive barfine for some Coyotes). For me this entirely defeat the purpose of a Gogo bar. Especially when they are mixed with normal Agogo girl bars, it just makes it confusing who you can barfine and which girl is a waste of your LDs. For this reason, it seems like bros here preach against those Arab Run bars because they mainly use the Coyote strategy against tourists without clearly telling them, who think they can barfine the girl. But again, maybe i am in the minority, and maybe i am out of touch with Thailand and what Bros here enjoy.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, the same logic applies to the Tuk-Tuk scams, Wat Po temple scams, Ping Pong show scams, and Thai jewels scam....these things also spread and continue after so many years not because people enjoy it, but because they are effective in deceiving money from tourists.

Maybe i am in the minority, but to my memory I have never heard another seasoned member here say they truly 'enjoy' the Coyote concept in Thailand, where they can buy LDs with no option to barfine (or super expensive barfine for some Coyotes). For me this entirely defeat the purpose of a Gogo bar. Especially when they are mixed with normal Agogo girl bars, it just makes it confusing who you can barfine and which girl is a waste of your LDs. For this reason, it seems like bros here preach against those Arab Run bars because they mainly use the Coyote strategy against tourists without clearly telling them, who think they can barfine the girl. But again, maybe i am in the minority, and maybe i am out of touch with Thailand and what Bros here enjoy.
Majority of the real players/spenders on this forum/Singaporeans dun bother to post here. Because of the way the forum become, most dun really bothers to post FRs after their trips.

Unfortunately it's the era of coyote bars. U said many on the forum opposed/dislike coyotes bars. Are u saying it represents the majority of Singaporeans that patronised nana/cowboy? Hundreds and hundreds of Singaporeans pour into nana/cowboy every night. Even there's a hundred of disgruntled forumers who condemn coyote bars. There is no doubt that hundreds of Singaporeans pour into the cowboy/nana every night. Many years ago, coyotes was a novelty. Nowadays, 75% of the bars are coyotes or mixed coyotes/agogo girls.

Just a handful of agogo bars left to choose from. Mainly baccara,crazy house from cowboy , rainbow 1,2,3,5, spanky,Angelwitch are probably the only ones with 100% agogo concept.

It's not confusing to most who are used to the cowboy/nana scene. Maybe for urself. But agogo girls are the one wearing bikini. Coyotes are the ones with theme costume or sexy short pants. If u are still unsure which bars are which, u could easily have asked here. I believe there are still helpful bros who will answer your query. Or u can just ask the waitress in the bar to explain the difference. So what's the confusing part?

Who ever says u need to buy many LDs to barfine a coyote out? I have seen coyotes going out with customers just like any normal agogo bar style after buying 1-2 lady drinks. Even in agogo bar concept, I have seen generous customers buying trays of tequila for a agogo girl and then later barfine her. It's called building up the chemistry and getting the girl into the mood.

If customers are refusing the idea/concept of coyotes like u said, bars would not be paying high salary to engage coyote modelling as well as coyotes.

A little background info - agogo girl earns roughly 300baht for a day of work without barfine/drinks. A coyote is paid from 500-1200baht ( depends on which bar ) for a day of work without barfine/drinks.

If business model for coyote is bad and losing money, why would a bar owner pay 2-4 times salary for a girl? U may find it silly to buy lady drinks for a coyote. Then I would suggest going to soapys better. Straight simple transaction. No offence. No barfine. Free usage of room. No need buy ladydrinks.

U maybe feel wasteful to buy LDs for coyotes. But there's plenty of Singaporeans who goes to g club like Pimp, Villa , Sherbet ,Aladdin , Tomorrowland , Monte Carlo ( to name a few ) to spend thousands of baht a night to chill.

Conclusion - u have either have to keep up with the everchanging style. Coyote bars, gentleman clubs as well as pretty pubs where u buy tequila drinks for PRs to come sit and chat with u. If u feel wasteful, just stick to baccara and rainbow group agogo bars while they last. Even baccara , they are setting the LT time period at 4 hours unofficially. 6k LT + 1k BF = 7k. Why are there complains of expensive but baccara is still so popular? It may seems expensive for some but there are still many who willing to spend that kind of money.

U are not out of touch. U are just still stuck to 10 years ago concept. Where 80% of the bars in Bangkok are agogo bars. 10 years back, a LT at rainbow bar is only 3k baht and the girl stay till noon.

A coyote can hit 200+ LDs on a 15 day tag work at a coyote bar. That averages to at least 13LDs a night. Also on weekends like Friday and Saturdays, some girls can hit 25-35 LDs a night. If customers are not willing to patronise such concept/bars/coyotes, it would not be substainable for them to pay high salary to the girls.

Also there are customers who are willing to barfine a girl out to cheong disco and pay them 2k-3k without bonking them and release them back by 3am? As much as u are not willing to spend that kind of money, I personally have met and seen many Singaporeans who are willing to spend.

Like someone said on this forum, dun blame the inflation/expensive rates, blame yourself for not earning more.

These are entirely views from another perspective.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1