The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Please continue bro~!
Old 17-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We reached Singapore the next day but my mind was still in Langkawi. I somehow only remember our rendevous on board and nothing else. I felt young again, doing crazy things without thinking. While, at least wasnt thinking with the correct head. Guilt has a painful way of torturing people and few days after coming back to Singapore, reality set in. I was confused, worried, frustrated, angry with myself. what have I gotten myself into?? fuck my life.

I decided to confide in my best friend, Ah Keong. Ah Keong was my army buddy. We survived army daze together and definitely went through thick and thin. kena tekan, kena weekend duties, kena extras, almost kena charged together also. Sometimes friends that survived with you the lowest points in your life are the ones that become your best friends. Ah Keong belonged to that category.

One thing about Ah Keong is, he always has the simplest reason/theory no matter how complex and difficult the situation is. I guess he is a simpleton but definitely a sincere buddy. I asked him out for a drink over sms and he accepted. 

Over at the pub....

K: Wah, u haven't die yet ah?
I: U die liao I also haven't leh. Fuck, actually i rather wish that im dead.
K: nnb lah, u say want to buy me drinks for no reason sure must be got problem thats why call me. no good kang tao.
I: knn, i buy u drinks u also kao peh
K: lai! kong!
I: ji pai lim peh tua kee liao.
K: Jin tua kee meh? Tua kee bo yong. Teng bo?? hahaha
I: im serious.
K: simi taiji?
I: i had sex with my sister in law.
K: the big boobs one we saw at your wedding?
I: only one what
K: haha.. mai lai lah.
I: Keong, im not joking at all.

Dead silence. Keong saw how serious i looked without a hint of joking. By now, Keong also stopped laughing and looked at me straight in the eyes in a dead serious tone.

K: I ask you one question you have to be honest with me. 
I: say lah.
K: song bo?? hahahahaha!

And i honestly thought he got it. He doesnt know when to stop his jokes most of the time. Seeing that I was ignoring him, he tapped me on the shoulder and continued..

K: How did it start?
I: fcuk lah, long story.
K: Who initiated?
I: Me.

Its funny how i was not telling the truth to Keong. J made the first move but of course it doesnt make me any better by accepting her advances and taking it a step further. However, I do not want ppl who knows J to think she is a slut. Is this a sign of love? I dont know.  

K: do you have feelings for her?
I: I dont know leh.
K: u r a bloody seow lang! u told me we married man pay and forget and now u go and do this.

Keong hit the nail right at the head, Bull's eye. I was speechless. Yes, it was my number one 'mantra' to all my bros. Pay and forget. And look what happened now.I simply wasnt practicing what I have preached all along.

K: i thought she got boyfriend?
I: break off recently.
K: Oh! knn, now i know liao lah. Relax lah. She need sex only lah, so look for you since more convenient mah. Your house nearer to hers than a 7-11 store. Trust me, once she finds a bf, you will be retrench lah.

I really thought Keong made fcuking perfect sense. Seeing that I was less tense and uptight, he was once again back to just natural self.

K: U think u Edison Chen meh? pretty SYTs come and look for u! dont dream lah. some more looks u lose to me, height u also lose to me. U tua kee si bo?
I: U wanna try? i will fuck your ass in the toilet.

And Ah Kiong was back to his usual cheerful self again and I was also starting to joke with him. I guess he was probably right. Once J has a bf, this will end.

Old 17-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You must be the lukiest man i know. Tao jiak, many times, then dun even need to pay! When she gets a bf and this ends, you'll be kicking yourself for not doing that extra few rounds! Had that feeling before. But the thought of no strings attached is shiok rite!! Move on, up the next one! Haha
Old 17-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Wah.... Kudos to you bro! Such an interesting story. Thanks for sharing man. Not that I agree with it, but I admire your honesty and sharing. To stand up to it is being courageous.

I fantasize about others too, but always draw the line.

I hv a younger sis in law which many ppl find attractive, goes clubbing and all as well. BUT I dont at all! I find her spoilt, and that's very putting off.

Camping for more.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

keep the story coming ! this story is very interesting!
Old 17-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice Story.

Upz 2.

TYRM
Old 17-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tatonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo brudder, I tink I want to be her next gf la, I very kind, nice, responsible man. I'm not like other man bro, if dun belief u can meet me in person. After dat u be the judge if I can date her or not.

And how to up ya.?
Old 17-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Seow lang

Please coming your story don stop

cheer

axor3333
Old 17-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SmokySnob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Keep it coming :P
Old 18-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

good story, keep it up hehe
Old 18-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post

Dead silence. Keong saw how serious i looked without a hint of joking. By now, Keong also stopped laughing and looked at me straight in the eyes in a dead serious tone.

K: I ask you one question you have to be honest with me. 
I: say lah.
K: song bo?? hahahahaha!

---------

K: U think u Edison Chen meh? pretty SYTs come and look for u! dont dream lah. some more looks u lose to me, height u also lose to me. U tua kee si bo?
I: U wanna try? i will fuck your ass in the toilet. <---

These two parts of the conversation, epic lol....
Old 18-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
RobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,

You are good in writing and i salute you.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

camper reporting in...
Old 18-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ah Keong's advice acted like an assurance to me. I was beginning to be less edgy and uptight. He was probably right i thought. I was once again habouring lustful thoughts and fantasies about J. We were chatting msn also everyday but never met for almost another week since our return from the cruise.

By now, I was paying special attention to my wife's shift work. I was intending to arrange for J to come over my house when my wife was on night duty again. The day arrived. it was a tuesday night. My wife left for work just after 10pm. J smsed me to say she will come over after 11pm.

slightly passed 11pm, I heard the doorbell. I rushed to the door and it was J. J had come straight from her class and was dressed in simple t shirt shorts and flipflops. As usual, her small t-shirt compliments her massive boobs extremely well and her shorts exposed her well tanned slim legs. I noticed her lashes were enhanced with mascara and her light make up must have been touched up just before she came. I must have taken almost 5 secs just studying her from head to top.

J: arent you gonna invite me in?
I: My house works like the airport, need to screen first. You look suspicous and I am afraid i need to do a thorough body search.
J: no such thing as guy body searching a girl lah! dont bullshit me, u chi ko uncle!
I: im sorry, everyone is off duty except me. Pls come through the door, stand next to the sofa and stretch your arms out straight.

J was already giggling now but she gamely played along. I closed the door behind her and saw her standing there as instructed. I went over to her, still pretending to be a stern officer. With both hands, I patted the sides of her body slowly, in a very suggestive manner. I brushed my elbow accross her breasts and she playfully protected her modesty by covering them with both her arms.

I: arms out stretched madam!

She obediently did as told, still giggling. By now, my palms went straight to her boobs and was slowly carrassing it with her t shirt still on.

I: suspicious article. Madam, pls remove your t shirt and bra. I need to inspect now.
J: no way!

She was protesting playfully again but still did what i said. J slowly reached the tip of her t shirt and seductively remove her t shirt slowly over her head and threw it on the sofa. She was wearing a pinkish colored bra with some animated prints. Wah say, I have never seen such bras for a very long time indeed. Her hands stretched behind and unhooked the buckle of her bra. Her delicious boobies were once again in my full view. The roundness of her breast is excellent and despite being big, they are still very perky. My hands couldnt resist and grabbed them with a bit of force. I missed them even though it was only a week or so since I last seen them. I decided to tease her further...

I: Mdm, top is cleared so far. I need to examine whats in that tiny shorts.
J: Cannot! you are a perverted chi ko peh security!
I: you know what? you are right! hahaha

With that I pushed her to the sofa. She fell clumsily and her boobs heaved up and slumped down again as she fell on the sofa. My nose almost bled. Bouncing breasts are definitely what attracts me most. I went ahead to try and unbutton her shorts and she was now anxiously pushing my hands away with quite some effort. J was probably determine not to let me strip her naked right in the middle of the hall. I got the better of her and with a swift movement, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She was wearing a matching pink cotton panty. Nice.

Then in a quick attack, i distracted her and pulled her panty downwards. She was kicking to prevent me from doing so, but I was just a little too fast and strong for her. Her panty was off and I threw it towards the end of the hall. J was totally naked.

J pretended to be angry but I could see that beyond that pretence, she was a little embarrassed. Seeing her cheeks flushed alittle, my hand went over to her face and slowly stroked her, trying to calm her down. I bent over and gave her a long kiss on her lips. I whispered to her.

I: You are all cleared. Very safe. especially in my hands. Lets go for a shower, shall we?

J agreed. That was the start of a long night...
Old 18-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa... airport security officer also come out... zai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1