The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!
Re: A Stellar Performer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Stellar Performance (from an unassuming WL)!

WL Name - Duo Duo (literally means more more)
Origin - Xuanxi, PRC
Age - mid twenties
Height - approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Gravity-defying natural full C cups frontal assets w/pale pink nips. Very dense and yet feeling tender in the core
Body Built - Meaty ... Nonetheless she looked great in short tight outfit.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago

Here is the link to a more detail FR ...

https://samsforum.com/showp...4&postcount=69
Nice FR bro
Old 29-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Yes, Garrick can be super rude and arrogant. That's why I always go to their second outlet upstairs at 1658B to bonk their girls. His brother Ah Meng is more friendly and even initiated to chit chat with me while I am sitting there before or after a session.

I heard Garrick's attitude improved a lot lately, but I still don't feel comfortable dealing with him for my bonks. Sekali got sudden mood swing, you never know.
I see....whenever This prick Garrick attitude better or not.....i already ban their house for good!
Old 30-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Nice FR bro
Thanks bro ...

These days when I penned FR, I would tend to censor the bulk of my actions with the whores. I would primarily emphasize the “caveat emptor” aspect in the FR these days. I believe genuine punters are more interested to know the whore physical features, her attributes and the services that the whore could offer.

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya lor. Actually she may be wrong.
Many WLs told me now if you dun kiss or french you cannot survive in GL liao.

Elderly customers have more money to spend and less demands becos some dun even need to do.
Just hug, kiss and ruba ruba can liao.

Some even RTF more often if a WL is suitable for them.

The majority of GL customers are middle-age and elderly customers now.
How often you see young handsome men now?

Most went to FLs and Wolf website liao.

You ask any WL now and they will tell you, 这边都是老的,哪里有年轻帅哥?
Sound like we are prime meat...
Old 30-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
I see....whenever This prick Garrick attitude better or not.....i already ban their house for good!
Add on to what bronze said about OKT.

Example 1604. I’m looking at ZZ and XT. Deciding. OKT keep asking who you want who you want? Keep pushing until I du Lan walk off.
Garrick is cashier. His father serve drinks. Wonder why he needs to be there? Don’t talk cock or be friendly with his customer like his twin brother. Ask him recommend his stable. He says all same all can work. Wa.. like that why he needs to be there? He can go do better things earn more money and just employ a banga collect money and serve drinks.
Went into a house, empty all girls working. OKT just said I don’t have. Want me to call other house for you?
Why can’t he temp the customer by introducing his stable? Saying my house has who and what service but was busy etc etc. you have time you might want to wait but if not I could arrange etc etc..

A lot seems like they are king and you are their lower beings. Seems like they are so rich that they can don’t give a bloody effort to do some sales talk or give customer service. All just want to relax be cashier. Den why I come? With the same money I can get hotter girls at wolves. 🙄

Till date I haven’t step in the L20 ex thai shop again even though they have pretty looking girls. What a bloody joke when OKT tell me they don’t tell name or number.. rich. Don’t neee earn my money
Old 30-07-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

Example 1604. I’m looking at ZZ and XT. Deciding. OKT keep asking who you want who you want? Keep pushing until I du Lan walk off.
Garrick is cashier. His father serve drinks. Wonder why he needs to be there? Don’t talk cock or be friendly with his customer like his twin brother. Ask him recommend his stable. He says all same all can work. Wa.. like that why he needs to be there? He can go do better things earn more money and just employ a banga collect money and serve drinks.
Went into a house, empty all girls working. OKT just said I don’t have. Want me to call other house for you?
Why can’t he temp the customer by introducing his stable? Saying my house has who and what service but was busy etc etc. you have time you might want to wait but if not I could arrange etc etc..

A lot seems like they are king and you are their lower beings. Seems like they are so rich that they can don’t give a bloody effort to do some sales talk or give customer service. All just want to relax be cashier. Den why I come? With the same money I can get hotter girls at wolves. 🙄

Till date I haven’t step in the L20 ex thai shop again even though they have pretty looking girls. What a bloody joke when OKT tell me they don’t tell name or number.. rich. Don’t neee earn my money
Hi Bro lawry,

You can add your feedback here as well: https://samsforum.com/showthrea...=695518&page=2
Old 30-07-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Add on to what the non-bosses who obviously don't run a business try to teach bosses what to do.

Ie. It's always HILARIOUS TO SEE IDIOTS MAKE A FULL OF THEMSELVES.

Cheebye kia suggest ipad. Cheebye kia, I tell you one thing. You pay close attention. Any fucking lanjiao idea you think of, has long been thought of and considered. There are REASONS why it is not done. Instead if trying to act smart, go think why nobody give a shit about your fuck stupid idea. And what is being done instead.

Now we have another act smart Lawry. So what you are suggesting that Garrick, in front of all his employees, should pick one employee to you. Then the rest? No need to eat ah? Don't recommend, ah? Do you have a brain?

You wonder why Garrick is there? He is one of the boss. Boss not there, then? He doesn't need to do a fucking damn thing. He's the boss.

Who say OKT don't tempt customers? I get tempted a lot. They just choose not to tempt you.

Which hotter girl you can get at wolves for $150? Include health check and the OKT personally recommend each and every girl to you. Kindly provide the name of the OKT at wolves who will recommend a WL to you.

Ah don't mind me being rude, but who is the fucker who thinks he is king here? I fuck you $150 wolves got OKT. You choose your fucking self. Even at $200, you choose your fucking self.

Wolves is SELF-SERVICE. You see the photo, hope nbccb is something like the photo and you make your own arrangements with the WL. Parking is normally not free since cheapos like you like to count every cent. No health check and fuck you if you think you can leave a bad review. No kopi to drink hor. No hall for you to see down and slowly choose hor.

A fucker, what you talking? You got actualky cheong or not? Or you just see the photo and think got some chiobu out there for $150?
Old 30-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Another Thai budget one. Why all these $80 short time and Thai budget like to come to $150 thread and teach customers and OKTs what to do ah?

All have the same thing in common: dirt poor but talk like they know a lot. Fucking can't even afford a full session but want to give ideas how to do business. HILARIOUS!
Old 30-07-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A lot of okt i encounter sales talk also . Go try cat80 1019 house. Very friendly
Old 30-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
Another Thai budget one. Why all these $80 short time and Thai budget like to come to $150 thread and teach customers and OKTs what to do ah?

All have the same thing in common: dirt poor but talk like they know a lot. Fucking can't even afford a full session but want to give ideas how to do business. HILARIOUS!
Chee by kia. You ass get fuck by banga is it act so hero? Keyboard warrior lah?
CCB talk so fierce. Knn you si Mi Lan jiao boss? Only stand there ask anything also don’t know. Can’t stand feedback and wan to open mouth fuck here fuck there for what? You Chee by so power we go my friend gym settle ai mi.. CCB damn Du Lan heong Lan keyboard warrior. Open one Lan jiao joint means you fucking CB pai kai? Lai lah. Heong kan! Anyhow kan means you very eh sai is it! Lan jiao I tell you.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lan jiao kia, mai Kong Lui lah. Ai bi Lui. Ai kong shing. Zhou ding ki huei tun. Kua xiang eh sai. Lawry buay shu eh. Call thai le si bo Lui ah? tao nao Wu pai boh? Lim peh kong wei friendly lei si Kong Ho jia ah?
Old 30-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lan jiao kia, mai Kong Lui lah. Ai bi Lui. Ai kong shing. Zhou ding ki huei tun. Kua xiang eh sai. Lawry buay shu eh. Call thai le si bo Lui ah? tao nao Wu pai boh? Lim peh kong wei friendly lei si Kong Ho jia ah?
Cheebye kia, you kena fuck by 3 houses already. LOL. Then you say service no good coz Garrick never recommend. I thought which OKT you recommend. FUCK YOU! You recommend SELF-SERVICE KIOSK. LOL. Gong simi lj?

I kua li bui kee. Bo liu and bui gan. Call Thai bo liu wanna talk so much cock. Mai lai ji dao xia suay la. Diam diam go give dog fuck.
Old 30-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Chee by kia. You ass get fuck by banga is it act so hero? Keyboard warrior lah?
CCB talk so fierce. Knn you si Mi Lan jiao boss? Only stand there ask anything also don’t know. Can’t stand feedback and wan to open mouth fuck here fuck there for what? You Chee by so power we go my friend gym settle ai mi.. CCB damn Du Lan heong Lan keyboard warrior. Open one Lan jiao joint means you fucking CB pai kai? Lai lah. Heong kan! Anyhow kan means you very eh sai is it! Lan jiao I tell you.
Grow u la fucking chao cheebye kuniang. You give feeback can, people feedback you cannot. Oei stupid! Who cannot take feedback? This is public forum hor. You cannot take feedback on your FUCKING STUPIDITY, don't post. Cheebye this forum your laopeh open one ah? You talk can other people talk cannot? You give what feedback? I only saw one cheebye kia kena gan by 3 houses come online and weep. Why you got such a lanjiao face? Get fucked so much?

You say OKT no service BUT you recommend SELF SERVICE good. WHAT FUCK YOU TALK? HAHAHA Garrick aSk you pick yourself you no happy but wolves you pick yourself you happy like fuck. WHAT FUCK YOU TALK? Aiyah, Thai budget don't action so much. Go your friend gym for fuck? Go there settle you become smart ah? No leh. You still a fucking idiot that kpkb GL OKT no service and intro SELF SERVICE. Go your friend gym come out, you still a fucking Thai budget and you still a fucking idiot. You think your friend gym can save your fuck face and brain ah? LOL FUCK YOU.

Kena fuck online cannot stand up for yourself jio your friend gym. HAHAHA BUI GAN.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 30-07-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 30-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks bro ...

These days when I penned FR, I would tend to censor the bulk of my actions with the whores. I would primarily emphasize the “caveat emptor” aspect in the FR these days. I believe genuine punters are more interested to know the whore physical features, her attributes and the services that the whore could offer.

Cheers!
I tried happy / lele from this house, quite good bbj deep throat
Can pump good , many position also. Good gfe . language barier but we click.
Tight and muscle action.
Thanks for your FR bro on this house.
Any new recomendations?

Last edited by ace73; 31-07-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 30-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Grow u la fucking chao cheebye kuniang. You give feeback can, people feedback you cannot. Oei stupid! Who cannot take feedback? This is public forum hor. You cannot take feedback on your FUCKING STUPIDITY, don't post. Cheebye this forum your laopeh open one ah? You talk can other people talk cannot? You give what feedback? I only saw one cheebye kia kena gan by 3 houses come online and weep. Why you got such a lanjiao face? Get fucked so much?

You say OKT no service BUT you recommend SELF SERVICE good. WHAT FUCK YOU TALK? HAHAHA Garrick aSk you pick yourself you no happy but wolves you pick yourself you happy like fuck. WHAT FUCK YOU TALK? Aiyah, Thai budget don't action so much. Go your friend gym for fuck? Go there settle you become smart ah? No leh. You still a fucking idiot that kpkb GL OKT no service and intro SELF SERVICE. Go your friend gym come out, you still a fucking Thai budget and you still a fucking idiot. You think your friend gym can save your fuck face and brain ah? LOL FUCK YOU.

Kena fuck online cannot stand up for yourself jio your friend gym. HAHAHA BUI GAN.
Lan jiao kia. Lim peh Jio you go gym go ring one on one. Go ask your Lao peh. Kui diam zho sheng Li. Knn bo Lam pa let customer comment zho simi Lan jiao sheng Li. Wo ji Lai. Mai dua Kang yong Lan jiao chui kong ga Wu leng Wu huo.
Lim peh bo Xiang ni bo Lam pa
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1