The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

saw a few other girls who are wearing very short skirts, going up long escalators sure can see their panties. same question: why so some girls like to be such a tease?
Old 04-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no more panties stories?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wanR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My first panty wank was my moms lacy gstring and thongs when i was 16.. I know dat some of you think I'm a sicko but can't help myself.. Imagine colourful brans and panties of all design hanging in your house. Up till today my mom who is now 48, do wear gstring and thongs and I still do mast with her panties. I'm the type who wear till too horny then wank.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername View Post
no more panties stories?
none yet but u can check out my other posts here:
http://samsforum.com/adult-d...040-jap-4.html
Old 05-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanR View Post
My first panty wank was my moms lacy gstring and thongs when i was 16.. I know dat some of you think I'm a sicko but can't help myself.. Imagine colourful brans and panties of all design hanging in your house. Up till today my mom who is now 48, do wear gstring and thongs and I still do mast with her panties. I'm the type who wear till too horny then wank.
hahaha. i think you should post your little trysts in the most perverted thread!!! HAHA.

eh, change your target lah! go and look for your friends, friends' sisters or other people's leh.

but yes, in your spirit of sharing, thanks! hahaha.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthraider View Post
none yet but u can check out my other posts here:
http://samsforum.com/adult-d...040-jap-4.html
hols now, so no more encounters?? HAHA.

eh! can you snap pics of the stuff you find!? (of course, exercise discretion and anonymity!) more exciting for us to read. hehehe.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

pipepiper bro, more of your stories.. haha
Old 05-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Samster

just another short encounter at my tuition kid's place.

as i was teaching, my mind started to wander. it gets damn tiring teaching for a few hours straight. so i decided to time my strike when the common toilet in the kitchen was being used.

i waited for my kid's grandma to use the toilet to take her shower. and as she got in and started, i excused myself, pretending that i didn't know that the common toilet was occupied. i then walked to the kitchen and returned to my kid to ask if i could use the other toilet in the masterbed room. yes, she replied. bingo!

i got in, got comfy, and to my luck, there was a whole bucket of worn panties. by both my students. but they were being soaked in detergent and hence, i decided not to touch them. soapy and wet, quite gross. ha.

i target the five of them hanging to dry. i picked one up, white cotton. sweet. sniffed at the pussy region. nice detergent smell. wooo!!! upon further inspection, i realized that there was a little stain. it looked brownish! could it have been blood? exciting!

i got bored of that one after a while.

something else had caught my eye! it was this cute pair of white cotton panties, with cartoon prints of ice creams on it! amazing what people actually print on underwear. haha. i loved the fact that it was such a subtle innuendo; lick the cunt like how you'd lick an ice cream! i started to jack off and shot my load on to the pussy area. but fuck, there was a bit too much to be discrete. i proceeded to wipe my cum off.

i hung it back, washed my hands and face, and got back to teaching.

oh, here's the exciting part! after the grandma had her shower, she went into the toilet. my heart was pounding. i was hoping that she wouldn't clear the dry panties, for fear of the fresh cum stains i had just deposited! heng ah! nothing happened (or so i think, cause i'm still their tutor!) HAHAHAHAHA.

shiokkkkkkkkk.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
pipepiper bro, more of your stories.. haha
wah, so zhun. there you go! hahahaha.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:51 AM
Samster

for a moment i thought you went for the granny's one LOL

this most recent one ah.. anymore anot? more more..

add me up on msn?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:06 AM
Samster

one more before i hit the sack.

as i was washing my car a few weeks back, my neighbour (a divorcee with two kids, both in their teens) came home.

being the nice friendly neighbour i am, i said hi (aiyah, i talking cock lah, i just want to fuck her. HAHAHA. friendly for fuck! yes, it's a pun!).

we started to chat and we ended up talking about my NS which had just ended (ORD LOHHH). and she suddenly asked me for a favour (no, not sex). she asked me to help her with her laptop. apparently, her laptop screen had died. she wasn't able to start it up to do her work. she tried connecting it to an external LCD monitor, but couldn't get it to work. and her lazy son refused to help her, oh well, i stood to gain!

so i told her that i'd go up as soon as i was done washing and drying the car.

ME: *knock knock* hi, jane (not her real name of course). where's your mum? i'm supposed to help with her lappy.

J: oh, she's having a shower. come i'll show you the laptop first (it was in the masterbed room where the milf was taking her bath; i was hoping that she would be caught off guard and come out naked to change in her room, but damn. that didn't happen. sianzxxx)

jane left the room and i keh-siao try and fix the com. aiyah, it's damn simple lah, you know how you need to toggle between the projector and LCD screen when you want to do a presentation? yah, they didn't know how to do it. so as soon as i figured it out, i waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

ME: oh, hi aunty. yah, i see what you mean by the screen not appearing on the LCD monitor. wait, i'll restart it and try again.

i let her take a seat and i stood next to her. she was wearing a sleeveless top! SHIOK! and best of all, she wasn't wearing a bra. i managed to peep in a bit. damn nice and fair! shiok like fuck! but sian, there wasn't enough angle to see her nips, though, i bet they'll be DELICIOUS! we waited for the laptop to boot up. the time had come, time to strike!

ME: aunty, can i use the toilet? i want to wash my face lah. very sweaty.

MILF: sure, use the facial foam at the sink. (oh sure, i'll be using much more..! hahaha)

i went in, locked the door and proceeded to do a recon mission. checked the bin for pads and panty liners. ACCESS DENIED, BOH! sian. looked around for her used clothes, BOH! fuck. don't tell me she goes commando! hahaha. and as i was about to give up, i spotted my el dorado! a pair of lime green panties with hot pink lacy trimmings hanging on the bathroom door knob! freshly washed! how could i have missed it man!

i took it, gave it a good sniff. wah. shiok sia. it had the body foam smell, not detergent. it had a musky smell too. the scent of a woman. though i would rather have had it stained and full of pussy crust. hahaha. i gave it a good lick and suck at the cunt region.

i decided not to wank. too risky. i told her i wanted to wash my face, not clear my pipe. HAHA.

so i hung it back where i found it, washed my face (without the facial foam lah) and went out.

ME: thanks aunty. i think i know what's wrong with the laptop already.

i proceeded to do my thing. of course, while i was teaching her, i kept stealing stares at her white succulent breast.

she thanked me profusely and i was so fucking close to telling her: aiyah, don't say thanks. let's just fuck. HAHAHAHAHA.

anyway, i was wondering why she was wearing such kinky stuff. single and horny, maybe hor???
Old 05-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
for a moment i thought you went for the granny's one LOL

this most recent one ah.. anymore anot? more more..

add me up on msn?
one more, just posted.

nah, i want to keep my anonymity. haha. you can pm me if you want! hope you understand!

eh contribute some too leh! haha.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

can send more of her pics and maybe her g string panties for us to see..so we can also pcc imagining her wearing her g string and also her sexy body shape
Old 05-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
Thanks for letting me post

CO PA part 3.

Endf of part 3. I think part 4 shoull be th e last of the CO pa sesires.

So how I fare so far? Story shiok or not? Do it make you feels like wanking whne reading the story?
Please continue Part IV...very shiok....is she sexy when she walks?
Old 06-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

When my taiwan cousin came over, I pcc on her bra everyday. Would go to bath just right after her as she would hang her bra in the bathroom. Bet her (.)(.) is very nourished now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1