The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
Haha I try alrdy... Shes damn solid.. Now when I go there I will have difficulty choosing who to go for... Spoilt with choices within them.
Share yr FR on DD bro, to pre amp my DD session
Old 23-10-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Ou Yang? Saw her on the way out after I did Wawa and JiaoJiao tarma. Pretty lass and boobs look solid. Too bad I got no time although I still had ammo.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Here you go bro link to 多多 detailed FR below in my thread, happened to have cleared DD. Many other interesting girls in this house to clear over the coming weeks!

L16H08 Duo Duo 多多: 8-8.5/10 (Looks & body: A- / Service: A) : https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...=#post22765246
Old 23-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So far I find her quite a few times liao ever since my tarma with her n Bing Bing... If u like those can have soft sexy moans and give you dirty talk and take quite abit of initiative when u turn her on then she's the type... Although the boobs enhanced la.. But soft enuff le...shes very sensitive at her nipple area and you can finger her also.. But please be gentle... Cut ur nails.. Once u get her wet.. Welp.. Ur good to go... Hahaha
Old 23-10-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Anyone tried Ou Yang? Saw her on the way out after I did Wawa and JiaoJiao tarma. Pretty lass and boobs look solid. Too bad I got no time although I still had ammo.
Haha go try the childhood trios foursome XD... I tried bing bing n duo duo tarma.. I almost died... Too good alrdy.
Old 24-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Think i saw her yesterday but under the impression she's on code red..
Old 24-10-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
Haha go try the childhood trios foursome XD... I tried bing bing n duo duo tarma.. I almost died... Too good alrdy.
Look forward to a Xiao Ya and Jiao Jiao shuangfei soon
Yet to try both on the waterbed, not sure if the bed can hold us all, haha
Old 24-10-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Look forward to a Xiao Ya and Jiao Jiao shuangfei soon
Yet to try both on the waterbed, not sure if the bed can hold us all, haha
One to one only lah...3P confirm mattress deflated
Old 26-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down to check out the goods here and there are around 7 to 8 ladies sitting there... to be frank i am not a regular of this place so i dont know who is who... so just pick one and it happen to be Duo Duo
She is very easy to talk to and she is new, just started here around 10 days

FR - Dou Dou (1608)
Damage - $200
Looks - 6.5/10 Pleasant looking
Body - B+ cups. Enhanced solid type with small frame
Catbath - 10/10. This lady know her stuff, her skill is one of the better China WLs i tried so far
Pussy - Tight and wet
FJ - 8/10 Willing to please
RTF - Yes, if i see her, i will choose her again
Old 26-10-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
One to one only lah...3P confirm mattress deflated
The best feeling is when 3P on those poorer quality inflatable mattress until it feels stretched and tight until like wanna explode together with 2 girls sliding around you .
Old 27-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalakohlala View Post
……

I lied face down and she started her cat bath after rinsing. No AR (I didn't initiate) though. After a while, I lied on my back and she started attacking my nipples and my cock. She was VERY GENEROUS with the BBBJ. I think she gave me at least 7-8 BBBJ for the session. I lost count after the 4th one.

She was wet. Very wet. I didn't really roam around (I like it when the WL does all the job) but she was dripping wet. I fingered her and she didn't seem to mind. DFK was ok, too much tongue and not enough lips. She was shy with the DFK at first but got more comfortable at the later stage. We spent nearly 30 minutes on the rubber matteress and it was time to rise and proceed onto the bed.

On the bed, she gave me her cat bath all over again, as well as a few more BBBJ. I fingered her nonstop and when we're both ready, she capped me and rode me.

She was tight. I enjoyed it. Her moans were so so but I like it when I hug her while she's on top moving her hips. Switched position after a while to missionary. Pumped her while squeezing a boobs (B cups I guess?). Switched position again to doggy and finished the deed then.

Looked at the time and we're at about 50 minutes already. Proceeded to the shower to rise off, small chit chat and left. 1 hour well spent. I asked if she's working the next day and I'd come if I have the time.

Overall, it was a great session. One of the best I've had in GL. I didn't know this house offers tarma. If I knew earlier, I'd go for it.

FR - Jia Jia (1608)
Damage - $200
Looks - 8/10 Girl next door type. Shy.
Body - B cups. Saggy butt. I'm fine with it though
BBBJ - 10/10. Very generous on this department.
AR - N/A. I didn't ask
Pussy - Tight. Very wet.
FJ - 9/10. Hardworking girl. Will do everything to make you happy.
GFE - 10/10. Like the GF that you've not seen in a while
RTF - Definitely. But I want to try other girls and tarma. Also, not too sure when am I going back to Singapore.

Hopefully this house keeps this up. One of the better houses I've been.
Jia Jia is also one of the good svc girls I like. Will RTF her too
Old 27-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Catbath - 10/10. This lady know her stuff, her skill is one of the better China
Bro, you are not doing her justice with a 1 statement catbath description.
no offence, but i would add my 2 cent worth FR on duoduo
Name: Duo Duo 1820
Session: $200 x 60 min.
Looks: This is always subjective. Pleasant and soft spoken. I guess she is about 165. I was looking at her forehead in the bath
Very slim body with slim arms and legs. Enhance B/C breast with eraser tip nip. Very soft to touch.
Pre shower : She initiated DFK while undressing me sitting on the bed . I reciprocated but DFK is never my thing
Shower: She offered soapy bath but told me her forte is bed services. I went with her suggestion as i never thought
this house's toilet is suitable for soapy bath with space restriction that hinders the gal maneuvering. Just standard SOP showering with some DFK
Catbath ( main highlight ) : No gals in this house has more “家具头 than her. She took out bottles, spray and have them all arranged on the bed
and she reassured me “this is definitely better than soapy bath” Starting from my back, she dripped warm oil all over my back, legs , arms and
started body rubbing with her tits and repeated the entire process with mint cooling fluid for a 2nd round. When she was done with the body rub,
she did a cathbath with hot water in her mouth to clean up my body. On my 4s, she dripped the same warm fluid on my bum, the sensation of
the warm oil seeping thru my ase crack, around my anus , across my testicles and finally to the tip of my hard rod was amazing. She would then
lick from my tip all the way up my ase crack. Her riming was very sensual and intense at the same time. *BONUS , She offered prostate milking services (if you into this).
When her rimming reached max stimulation, she gently with lube inserted her finger into my anus twisting, stroking my prostate while she used her other fingers
To caress intermittently between my super hardon rod and my balls. Mind you, know what to expect else this prostate milking may induce you to squirt pee and shit!
BJ: I would descript this as a relaxing and sensual BBBJ after most intensive and extensive Catbath. “ I will stop BJ-ing when you say so” , and she meant it
FJ: Pumped her at least 5 positions. Not sure which is her position, but almost got suffocated with her DFK in cowgal position. I cum on doggy.
Gfe: Friendly attitude and trying her best but short of experience. Not a time watcher, when hp reminder came on , she didn’t react at all until I cum.
Honestly I will lose my erection if she had utter a word. Clearly she is all about Catbath foreplay. If this is your area, she is a MUST try
Did i mentioned about the finger sucking? lol
Old 28-10-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So sorry as i am not really good in writing FR, and thanks for the detail FR, all the info is exactly what i experience, this girl really know her stuff well and go the extra mile to provide the best service, very hard to find such professional working attitude these days....
Old 28-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no offence, but i would add my 2 cent worth FR on duoduo
Name: Duo Duo 1820 <--
Session: $200 x 60 min.
Catbath ( main highlight ) : No gals in this house has more “家具头 than her. She took out bottles, spray and have them all arranged on the bed
and she reassured me “this is definitely better than soapy bath” Starting from my back, she dripped warm oil all over my back, legs , arms and
started body rubbing with her tits and repeated the entire process with mint cooling fluid for a 2nd round. When she was done with the body rub,
she did a cathbath with hot water in her mouth to clean up my body. On my 4s, she dripped the same warm fluid on my bum, the sensation of
the warm oil seeping thru my ase crack, around my anus , across my testicles and finally to the tip of my hard rod was amazing. She would then
lick from my tip all the way up my ase crack. Her riming was very sensual and intense at the same time. *BONUS , She offered prostate milking services (if you into this).
When her rimming reached max stimulation, she gently with lube inserted her finger into my anus twisting, stroking my prostate while she used her other fingers
To caress intermittently between my super hardon rod and my balls. Mind you, know what to expect else this prostate milking may induce you to squirt pee and shit!

Honestly I will lose my erection if she had utter a word. Clearly she is all about Catbath foreplay. If this is your area, she is a MUST try
Did i mentioned about the finger sucking? lol
Bro, this Duo Duo is 1608 or 1820? If she can do really good cat bath, I'd like to try her too. It's my favourite apart from DFK, so far mostly 1820 girls, ex-2058 Grace/Sasa (but no DFK ) and Nuru girls gave me the best cat bath from head to toe. I've managed to train my ML to give me a good cat bath, but her tongue skills and saliva are still somewhat lacking lol ...
Old 28-10-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Bro, this Duo Duo is 1608 or 1820? If she can do really good cat bath, I'd like to try her too. It's my favourite apart from DFK, so far mostly 1820 girls, ex-2058 Grace/Sasa (but no DFK ) and Nuru girls gave me the best cat bath from head to toe. I've managed to train my ML to give me a good cat bath, but her tongue skills and saliva are still somewhat lacking lol ...
ops! i am talking about 1608 DuoDuo, the new gal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1