The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hope Teeruk Lover

I dreamt Hope the other day, FR as follows:

OKT service 8/10: It is my fourth or fifth time with Teeruk, and so far so good, I had to rearrange my schedule and all went smoothly

Apartment 6/10: Basic Room with common shower, I preferred previous location, this is not central and less convenient as far as transporation.

Hope: it is her seconod time in SG

Looks 8/10: 100% as per photos, especially 1 and 3

Body 7/10: petite, not the slimmest, just right, BMI around 21, no tattoos, some stretch marks on her belly (please note that she had a baby, this s evident from the cesarean section scar)

Boobs 7/10: A / B, natural, a bit "empty", possibly after breastfeeding

Pussy: 8/10, i prefer clean shaved, she has a hairy one, but so fucking beautiful and juicy, maybe should could trim a bit the garden to make it perfect for DATY

Action: 9/10 all advertised services were rendered with skill and passion, she can be described as horny GF, but not the slutty type, very active but not commando type.

GFE: 9/10: very very good

Overall: 8.5/10, I had a wonderful time

RTF: no because i have others under my radar, but for sure one not to be missed
Old 26-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Belka from Siam Angels

Missed her last time out, wont go into ratings.
Nice location, speak decent english.

No make up, maybe only contact lens but she looks real cute. Man-made boobies but very soft. Small petite with a perky butt.

Not the loud speaker type when u bonk.

Not really into frenching and painting but I was fine with it. Our chemistry was quite decent. Overall enjoyable

Maybe can retire in peace now..
Old 26-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup I've tried Fern (and RTF 3 more times) on her last tour here in SG, you can check my FRs. She's pretty good.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Doing my bit part for the betterment of the Thai economy!

Btw are you still doing your monthly trips to Los for 'biz'? lol
Economy bad nowadays bro,no more monthly trip liao. Think have to chiong local stable again....he he
Old 26-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maxdr21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Yoyo from TitaniumBabes

Location: 9/10... discreet easy to locate with public transports, with parking behind the condo. Room is very clean with personal bathroom (also very clean) which is nice. Showering spot is a little cramp but that serve my purpose well ..

Looks: 6/10... slight deviation from pic on skin-tone, but still matching

Body/Boobs: 7/10... Body is petite with at least C cup natural boobs (very rare i can grab a handful, feels damn good). Relatively fair complexion and baby-like skin nice to roam.

Shower: 8/10...Pretty SOP, she shows alot concern on making sure the temperature is just nice for me

French: Nil: For some reason i dont feel the chemistry between us so i didnt initiate, only have light peck on lips. Probably due to the language barrier.

BBBJ: 6/10... room for improvement for the speed/frequency but she does deepthroat which is nice

Painting: 8/10. No smell and I find it amusing that she keep twitching away when i was eating her pussy, particularly on a certain area when my tongue hits it, and then she let out a soft moan. Seems to hit the right spot so I continue on to return the flavor.

FJ: 7/10... Nothing special in particular except for the really tight pussy.. She seems to be in pain during the initial insertion. As my dick start to disappear across the horizon, i felt this really tight tension till its clamping hard on my dick. During the change of position, the re-insertion give me the same tightness feeling again. Im not sure is it because she's still fresh or due to other reason that i dont know. Anyway seeing her in pain kinda kicks the mood away so i changed both shot to CIM. YES CIM!! It was hella good particularly in the 69 position where i eat off her pussy to hear her moaning and ass twitching really turns me on.

GFE: 8/10. Not that gf type of GFE, but she is out to please u. Top notch service by constantly smiling and very accommodating to any request.

Communication: 2/10 sadly she only knows simple english. And i dont know any simple thai so its literally chicken talking to duck. But she does understand some simple terminology (CIM, BJ, HJ, FJ etc)
Old 26-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicron View Post
Yes she is. She going back soon. better book fast
Tried to book her this morning but didn't managed to get a slot. And other timing was not convenient for me. Do you know when is her last day?
Old 26-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
onesixsix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
FR for sugar, doll88

sadly sugar has left. just message today and got told no more

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
Tried Karrie from Black Prada

Bro was pretty responsive and friendly, so gave his new stable a try. Operating from a 4 star hotel.

decided to give karrie a try cos her pic was the most enticing, plus pretty good FR for her. agreed on most points with bro peter.

Figure - Just nice to my personal opinion. people who like skinny (i mean really skinny) won't like her. boobs are a big B to small C, skin very smooth. has some ink, some hair down there(just a little). her best point imho, is her very nice butt. Doggy was fantastic.

what she is lacking in experience, she definitely tries hard with. bros who are going to try her, be patient and guide. she will listen to instructions. thai speakers will be comfortable with her, else google translate is your best friend.

overall left a happy man. didn't get my 2nd shot but that was personal issue(maybe too tired or just over ambitious?). RTF? Probably not - but thats not because she wasn't good. personal mantra is to go for variety unless i meet someone that rocks my balls and is 100% perfect. bros interested should try soon as she is returning the following weekend.
Old 27-02-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Tiffany for Thaipegasus stable

FR for Tiffany from Thaipegasus Stable ---- > https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=642009

Operator / Location : 10/10 (very easy to find the place and room was perfect, clean and big enough for 2)

Looks : 9/10 (95% same to the picture, i swear to god the moment i saw her i thinking in my mind whether i was dreaming or not, she was that pretty)

Body : 9/10 (her body was perfect man, slim and sexy with a few tattoos which made it sexier when i licked it)

Boobs : 9/10 (her boobs weren't very big, about an average 34B size, but her nipples were so hard and perky, it's perfect in every way)

Pussy : 9/10 (Wow her pussy was so tight, shaven and sooooo delicious, regretted not tasting more)

Shower : N/A

BBBJ : 9/10 Her skills were perfect, tongue control and deepthroat, wow i almost CIM but i held it in because i wanted to enjoy more of her wonderful skills)

Catbath : 9/10 (She licked my from my ear all the way down to my neck then to my nipples followed down the trail and finally to my jewels, wow that was perfect man)

FJ : 9.5/10 ( She mounted me after putting on the cap, hugged me tight while riding my stick, let me squeeze her breasts while riding her, doggy style, missionary style, she gave me a perfect view of her ass too while riding my stick, one of the best FJs i ever gotten)

GFE : 10/10 (The way she conversed with me, even though her english wasn't great, was very nice. She talked very comfortably about alot of things, like food from thailand, things to see, etc etc, and talked about her own private life as well, and the way she laugh was soo cute, it felt like i was talking to my girlfriend. Perfect.)

Overall : 9.5/10 (Probably one of the best fucks i have ever gotten from a FL)

RTF : Definitely man. Without a single doubt. I heard she's leaving Singapore soon but i already added her on line, promised to find her when i head down to Thailand for a business trip. SHE IS THAT GREAT.

To all chiongsters and bros : You guys can PM me for the damage, please be nice to her as she is really one of the best FLs i have ever encountered. She is really a gem.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FR IS BASED ON MY OWN INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS. WHAT YOU FEEL MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPERIENCED.

Last edited by CouchPotatoBoy; 22-03-2017 at 04:26 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Apple from TRL

Looks : Chio syt with broad shoulders.
Boobs : Small not for boob lovers.
Service : Good gfe and wash u well in toilet with bbbj. Not experience though but with good suction and attitude. Got a poly student bonking experience. Very chatty and good moaning sound system when turbo finger her. One finger two finger and she cums. Bonk her in cowgirl and doggy. Wash up and cuddle u like a teddybear.

Friendly okt and quick response within seconds. Thumb up
Old 27-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Had yuma (siam angels) last night and apparently its was her first day of work. Those bro who ever had pinky would want to get her service by this commando girl.
Looks: 8/10 she work in middle east b4 and her make up got a huge middle east influence that makes her looks like a bit arab
Body: well i just said a bit rounded with tummy
Boobs: easily c cup or bigger and natural
Pussy: clean shaven and naturally wet
I won't grade on her service cos she is a true commando. She even said to me this "whatever you want baby". DFK, Dt bbbj, balls licking, fj any pattern u can/want, aj with pussy fingering, ATM, ATP, PTM and CIM. The things i didnt do with her was only COF. Other sickening services like GS or BS i don't know. Bros should give it give it a try. I currently looking at rtf her at least 3 more times b4 she takes her leave.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried club nirvana so far? xD
Old 27-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried club nirvana so far?
Old 27-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
Had yuma (siam angels) last night and apparently its was her first day of work. Those bro who ever had pinky would want to get her service by this commando girl.
Looks: 8/10 she work in middle east b4 and her make up got a huge middle east influence that makes her looks like a bit arab
Body: well i just said a bit rounded with tummy
Boobs: easily c cup or bigger and natural
Pussy: clean shaven and naturally wet
I won't grade on her service cos she is a true commando. She even said to me this "whatever you want baby". DFK, Dt bbbj, balls licking, fj any pattern u can/want, aj with pussy fingering, ATM, ATP, PTM and CIM. The things i didnt do with her was only COF. Other sickening services like GS or BS i don't know. Bros should give it give it a try. I currently looking at rtf her at least 3 more times b4 she takes her leave.
Ooh...i love commando !!!He he
Old 27-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MrLOLOLman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried noelle from TY? Dont know if should try since no fr about her :\
Old 27-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
blueyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncoalpha View Post
Any FRs on her? I also intend to try, but maybe in the weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1