The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Tui Na Hunter report 1- WF Massage

Hi bros,

In my bid to find good looking tuina gals, ( my standard very high, no 7/10 and 20 + years old, I wont waste my money. As a benchmark, I would only give 8/10 to Carnation at DHC) I recce all over haji lane, bagdhad etc area.
1) I went to Bali 21 gals all CMI.
2) Go into bali lane got a new place next to a cafe, upstairs on 2nd floor. Decor was nice, saw one gal and also cannot make it
3) Onto beach road got one next to seafood place, went upstairs, very nice ambience, gals look like aunty and CMI
4) Found another place, this is the lane just before famous sarabat stall, on the corner got cool looking Arab restaurant ( blacl decor) . Going further down the lane, found a place with huge sign, went in and saw this gal coming into the shop...not bad..but close up very lau chio..actually not chio..okay pass
5) Finally end up at No. 8, Aiwal Lane name of the place is WF massage with huge red banner outside.

Report 1-
Ambience - very basic, feels like you are in China.
Hygiene - suspect
Gals - plenty at least 6-7 all young gals. Quality between 6-7.5
Gal I tried - Qi Qi
Looks - At least a 7/10 from Shenzhen
stats - 35B, 25, 33
Height - 1.58
Masaage - like fuck
Special - Excellent!!!

She started by talking cock about where she is from and how many days in Singapore already, the went on to massage, all I was doing was staring at her big boobs...she just continues massaging. As I was looking 'thru the hole' lying on my back, there is tissue on the chair below the massage table, I wonder which bros 'stuff' is there.

After 30 mins, started to stroke my back and inner thighs, very shiok. After that ask me to turn over, she started licking my nipples and then ask if want to FJ. I Said no, she said BJ, I said no..just HJ please.

She started getting oil and oh boy is she good. No rush job, slowly and licking pf nipples continue, while I take on her breast, wow super big ...( a bit tummy fat btw) After a while, I try to slip into her jeans...aha no resistance the she said wait I got pad on ( WTF, tot she offered Fj??) Wah , really got big pad there...sighs...( me love to finger chicks who get wet)

THe HJ continues then just as you are about to come , she stops and tease you more...man she is really good, I am now thinking about BJ or FJ would be fucking good.

Then after that, when you come, she keeps rubbing your cock head, wah the feeling is good man.

Overall HJ - 9/10 ( never rated anyone so high before)

Hope bros who have any TuiNa reports on chio, young gals, please share.
Old 13-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Tui Na Hunter report 1- WF Massage

Yo bro,

Can't find Aiwal Lane, is it Aliwal street ?
Old 13-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Re: Tui Na Hunter report 1- WF Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by miri
Yo bro,

Can't find Aiwal Lane, is it Aliwal street ?

Yap bro, too dazed from the boobs

Anyway, charges are $30 for massage and $50 for HJ ( I always give more so to gurantee better service)
Old 13-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hag4
Yap bro, too dazed from the boobs

Anyway, charges are $30 for massage and $50 for HJ ( I always give more so to gurantee better service)
Bro thank for detail report but $50 HJ is a bit ex leh...but can give it a try if so good as u mentioned.
Old 13-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123
Bro thank for detail report but $50 HJ is a bit ex leh...but can give it a try if so good as u mentioned.
Bro, can offer $30 and try your luck, place is quite basic and lots of competiton, think she will accept.

Anyway, has anyone been to Haven recently, went there yesterday as well but closed
Old 13-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

i think you must be attracted by the thread on Haven.

I find the posts ther suspiciously. Went there a few time to recce but never try, I can never find a young gals though it was reported to have.

anyway, would like to see an update for that TN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hag4
Bro, can offer $30 and try your luck, place is quite basic and lots of competiton, think she will accept.

Anyway, has anyone been to Haven recently, went there yesterday as well but closed
Old 13-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 21
melooi is one of the Best!melooi is one of the Best!melooi is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, any phone no. and any other big boob babes here?

In my bid to find good looking tuina gals, ( my standard very high, no 7/10 and 20 + years old, I wont waste my money. As a benchmark, I would only give 8/10 to Carnation at DHC) I recce all over haji lane, bagdhad etc area.
1) I went to Bali 21 gals all CMI.
2) Go into bali lane got a new place next to a cafe, upstairs on 2nd floor. Decor was nice, saw one gal and also cannot make it
3) Onto beach road got one next to seafood place, went upstairs, very nice ambience, gals look like aunty and CMI
4) Found another place, this is the lane just before famous sarabat stall, on the corner got cool looking Arab restaurant ( blacl decor) . Going further down the lane, found a place with huge sign, went in and saw this gal coming into the shop...not bad..but close up very lau chio..actually not chio..okay pass
5) Finally end up at No. 8, Aiwal Lane name of the place is WF massage with huge red banner outside.

Report 1-
Ambience - very basic, feels like you are in China.
Hygiene - suspect
Gals - plenty at least 6-7 all young gals. Quality between 6-7.5
Gal I tried - Qi Qi
Looks - At least a 7/10 from Shenzhen
stats - 35B, 25, 33
Height - 1.58
Masaage - like fuck
Special - Excellent!!!

She started by talking cock about where she is from and how many days in Singapore already, the went on to massage, all I was doing was staring at her big boobs...she just continues massaging. As I was looking 'thru the hole' lying on my back, there is tissue on the chair below the massage table, I wonder which bros 'stuff' is there.

After 30 mins, started to stroke my back and inner thighs, very shiok. After that ask me to turn over, she started licking my nipples and then ask if want to FJ. I Said no, she said BJ, I said no..just HJ please.

She started getting oil and oh boy is she good. No rush job, slowly and licking pf nipples continue, while I take on her breast, wow super big ...( a bit tummy fat btw) After a while, I try to slip into her jeans...aha no resistance the she said wait I got pad on ( WTF, tot she offered Fj??) Wah , really got big pad there...sighs...( me love to finger chicks who get wet)

THe HJ continues then just as you are about to come , she stops and tease you more...man she is really good, I am now thinking about BJ or FJ would be fucking good.

Then after that, when you come, she keeps rubbing your cock head, wah the feeling is good man.

Overall HJ - 9/10 ( never rated anyone so high before)

Hope bros who have any TuiNa reports on chio, young gals, please share.[/QUOTE]
Old 15-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Poks is Cool - loads of Potential

i am not so sure if i can post about TPP here but i walked past this TN (called Zheng something, next to a coffee shop selling jap and korean food, 2nd floor) and saw a good looking bird who works there. Looks about 7/10. Age wise cant tell. Anyone tried this place? Any extra services here?
Old 16-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poks
i am not so sure if i can post about TPP here but i walked past this TN (called Zheng something, next to a coffee shop selling jap and korean food, 2nd floor) and saw a good looking bird who works there. Looks about 7/10. Age wise cant tell. Anyone tried this place? Any extra services here?
Boy not too sure where are your refering . This thread is in JS and you are mention TPP(?Tanjong Pagar Plaza). Few KM away man. There is already a thread on this place please make a search.
Old 16-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hairydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can check your PM box, Thanks
Old 17-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letitup
WF is wan fu. the one beside mermaid loh
Just walked by these 2 places this afternoon, visiting the famous sarabat stall.
Saw 2 ladies sitting at the corner coffee shop besides Mermaid. Dressed more for KTV or nite club than for TN, in full length, one color dresses, with bright colors to attract all but the truly color blind.
Unfortunately, both were distinctly, unmistakably, and fully Aunties. At least late late 30's (and I'm being kind) and full bodied (very kind here) and ugly.....

I had more fun with the wonderful Teh Tarik!
Old 17-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Poks is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice2005
Boy not too sure where are your refering . This thread is in JS and you are mention TPP(?Tanjong Pagar Plaza). Few KM away man. There is already a thread on this place please make a search.

wahhhh pai say man ... i tot this thread was to share on good TN joints. pai say pai say.
Old 17-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading bro melooi's fr, i decided to check WF out! pop by in the afternoon and saw a few gals (abt 6) sitting at the staircase. one of them asked if i wanted a massage, i said 'yes, of coz'. then she led me to a cubicle with sliding door that can be locked. as usual, strip and get started with massage. the massage is quite ok for the first 20 mins, at least i could hear my bones 'cracking'. she did not bother to 'disturb' my little bro. after massaging the back, asked me to turn over, immediately, she asked if i want any special. i asked her for the price and she quoted $100 for HJ. i know that it is ex but i choose not to bargain as bargaining might affect the service level. furthermore, i was rather attracted to her when i saw her at the doorstep. she has nice and firm breast, with nipples that is just nice! we started FJ, with her on the top and finished off with missionary. after FJ, we just laid on the bed and 'wrestle', fondle till time is up. during the session, i decided to ask her name and she tole me QiQi. that's when i remember bro melooi's report. i really have to agree with his ratings and fr. unfortunately, she does not french. only give light pecks on the cheek. she has strong gf feeling. i guess any bro who has tried her, should not feel disappointed. well, i guess WF will be my new hunting ground. the chicks are mostly above average. the recep is sweet and plasant! anyone tried her???
Old 17-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty69warrior
after massaging the back, asked me to turn over, immediately, she asked if i want any special. i asked her for the price and she quoted $100 for HJ. i know that it is ex but i choose not to bargain as bargaining might affect the service level.
nearly drop off my chair when i saw that $100 for HJ!

but after reading further, think it's typo.. so, it's $100 for FJ? It would have been a real market spoiler if $100 for HJ...

btw, good fr.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 17-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
nearly drop off my chair when i saw that $100 for HJ!

but after reading further, think it's typo.. so, it's $100 for FJ? It would have been a real market spoiler if $100 for HJ...

btw, good fr.

Cheers,
Shadow
oooops, sorry! i am used to HJ and and most of the time i opt for only HJ, thus resulted in the typo error. the amount is for FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1