The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
handsome1968 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Need advise

Hi expert, one of my frzs love to go disco. When ever she went disco. she will find any guy to hug, kiss like mad. No sex involve.

Do you think she might easly infect by HIV or Aids? Heard that even no sex. as long anyone have bleeding in their mouth. Kissing will also pass the virus to her? Is it true?

Where can I get those info? so that I can show it to her. If not, she keep thinking that I talking nonsense..
Old 30-07-2007, 07:42 AM
romans

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Need advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome1968 View Post
Hi expert, one of my frzs love to go disco. When ever she went disco. she will find any guy to hug, kiss like mad. No sex involve.

Do you think she might easly infect by HIV or Aids? Heard that even no sex. as long anyone have bleeding in their mouth. Kissing will also pass the virus to her? Is it true?

Where can I get those info? so that I can show it to her. If not, she keep thinking that I talking nonsense..
Even if HIV very slim, there are a lots of other stds that can be transmitted this way .... best avoid ..
Old 30-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Should be "Need ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Your friend is a real idiot.

Quote:

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Why do you worry so much about your friend if she doesn't worry so much? If she wants to hug & kiss like mad and enjoys that, let her be.

Unless you want her to kiss you only, is that it?
Old 30-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
one of my frzs When ever she went disco. she will find any guy to hug, kiss like mad. No sex involve..
Care to shed some light on which pub she usually chiong?
Or her contacts?

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 30-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

haizzz, ppl might be ignorant and wish to seek advice.
instead of answering his qns, all giving remarks.
after , also answer his qns mah...

bro, if both no virus and no open wounds, it is fine. i might be wrong.
alternatively u can wait for AFA to reply.

tata.
Old 30-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:

kissing will not transmit the HIV virus, unless there is open cut/sores in both people's mouths. Saliva by itself does not carry enough virus to transmit.
But kissing and frenching can pass other STIs, like Hep B, Gonorrhea, syphilis, oral herpes.
You can google and extract the info from which ever big name sources to prove to her if you want to. Do be aware that even if she knows about the risk, she may still go ahead with what she is doing. Just like the bros here who are fully informed of the risks, but still choose to bbbj. Its her body, ultimately its her choice.
Old 30-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
birdbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did u kiss her? or she kiss u?
thx bros who upped me, I'll remember u!
Old 30-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
Care to shed some light on which pub she usually chiong?
Or her contacts?
Bro, dun forget buy a lot of disinfectant ...
Old 31-07-2007, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Wah u all like that suan him no goot lah
Old 31-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

somehow one day she will stop as she keep on going like that soon she will kiss someone with smelly mouth or bad breath people.i got a friend got this incident in the past,got to know a chio bu with also CFM face in disco and we drink alot and my friend french her(she is quite high liao) then she vomit during the french and my friend swear he will never french a drinking woman wheather damn chia or not.
Old 31-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Bro, buy a lot of disinfectant ...
i nvm one... i dun scared one... as long as she dun go around giving guys bbbj and french kiss can liao...

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 31-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
i nvm one... i dun scared one... as long as she dun go around giving guys bbbj and french kiss can liao...
what if she french kiss another girl and then french kiss u keke
Old 06-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare View Post
what if she french kiss another girl and then french kiss u keke
wow,can imagine having two's saliva in one french.not bad leh but provided the other girl also chio lah but a fat or ugly wan then ...........................offer her a drink to rinse and french lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1