The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtan1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need some advise here.

Recently I get to know a foreign lady who just graduated and working locally in sg. The main point is that we started getting physically intimate and after her period, she started to take pills "mercilion", I think. The problem is that twice occasion when we have sex in my car and there were blood discharged despite her period was over. Anyone had any such experience before? She is afraid too. First bloody discharge, I did some research and conclude that it might be the pills that she is having. but 3 days later, another discharge though this time lesser. To what I know, she only had sexual experience with her ex only. Need senior who had such experience to share and perhaps ladies on pills to comments if such scenarios are common.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

Re: Need some advise here.

No one have such encounter before?
Old 01-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtan1980 View Post
No one have such encounter before?
signs of STDs.............. ????
Old 01-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best that she go and see a doctor.. it might be the case that this is a side effect of the medication or it is not suitable for her..
Old 01-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pages/MedicineSideEffects.aspx?condition=Contraception&m edicine=Mercilon&preparation=

Apparently irregular virginal discharge is also one of the sode effect.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
[/URL]

Apparently irregular virginal discharge is also one of the sode effect.
How on earth can she have virginal discharge if she has already been fucked many times.

She's anything but.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Are we all doctors here ?
Old 01-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and there were blood discharged despite her period was over. Anyone had any such experience before? She is afraid too. First bloody discharge, I did some research and conclude that it might be the pills that she is having. but 3 days later, another discharge though this time lesser. To what I know, she only had sexual experience with her ex only. Need senior who had such experience to share and perhaps ladies on pills to comments if such scenarios are common.
Could be serious. She should see a doctor immediately.

Top 8 Causes of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
What Causes Post-Coital Bleeding

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/men...edaftersex.htm

Cervical dysplasia: Cervical dysplasia is precancerous changes of the epithelial cells that line the cervix. Risk increases with multiple sexual partners, sex before age 18, childbirth before age 16, or a past history of STDs. Treatment is usually cryosurgery or conisation.

Chlamydia: A bacterial infection that is usually transmitted through sexual activity or contact with semen, vaginal fluid, or blood.

Gonorrhea: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria. Several pharmaceutical treatments are available.

Vaginitis or Cervicitis: Inflammation or swelling and infection of the vagina or cervix. Treatment depends on the cause.

Cervical polyps: Cervical polyps are smooth, red or purple, finger-like growths that grow out of the mucus layer of the cervix or the cervical canal. Cervical polyps are extremely fragile, extending out of the cervix, and easily and painlessly removed.

Trichomoniasis: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by protozoan. Can also be passed to newborns during vaginal birth by infected mothers. Although rare, transmission is also possible in tap water, hot tubs, urine, on toilet seats, and in swimming pools. May cause vaginitis.

Vaginal yeast infection: An overgrowth of the normal fungi that inhabits the vaginal area. Common symptoms include itching, burning, and an odorless, white, cheese-like discharge.

Uterine polyps: Uterine polyps occur when the endometrium overgrows causing these protrusions into the uterus. It is extremely rare for these growths to grow in a way that is either benign or malignant. Women with uterine polyps frequently experience bleeding between periods (metrorrhagia), other symptoms includes vaginal bleeding after sex, spotting, menorrhagia, bleeding after menopause, and breakthrough bleeding during hormone therapy. Hysteroscopic-guided curettage is the preferred treatment, since the normal D&C is basically an unguided procedure that may miss many of the uterine polyps.

Diagnosing vaginal bleeding after sex is usually a matter of exclusion. Any time you experience post-coital bleeding or vaginal bleeding after sex see your physician.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Jialat... You guys are scaring me with all the diseases. She seems very demure and shy girl and also having a good job here in sg. She told me that she had on one sexual partner before which from her look, I believe her... perhaps, I am too naive? Sigh... really in a dilemma now...
Old 01-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jialat... You guys are scaring me with all the diseases. She seems very demure and shy girl and also having a good job here in sg. She told me that she had on one sexual partner before which from her look, I believe her... perhaps, I am too naive? Sigh... really in a dilemma now...
Mate, are you for real ?

You have to take whaever she throws at you with a pinch of salt.

Now, get her to the doctor and settle the issue.

It isn't a very challenging action to do.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
XDD, Like that you scared Liao...
It could be worst...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Thanks... It's not easy to suggest her to see doctor as she keep saying that its due to pills...
Old 01-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks... It's not easy to suggest her to see doctor as she keep saying that its due to pills...
She may be just shy to go see the doctor lah.

Don't just suggest, go with her if you have to. Sometimes this sort of gesture will give you extra mileage.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 01-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

I just started to Google if the blood are from my semen... any brother here have experience of blood in semen? Does it appears to be bloody red and thick or is it diluted? I just remember that twice the incidence I ejeculate in her, so when the blood appears to be bloody red, we just suspect t it's from her... sigh...
Old 01-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just started to Google if the blood are from my semen... any brother here have experience of blood in semen? Does it appears to be bloody red and thick or is it diluted? I just remember that twice the incidence I ejeculate in her, so when the blood appears to be bloody red, we just suspect t it's from her... sigh...
U fcuk raw with someone u just knew? U better get yourself check for std and hiv.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1