The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
peter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
LOL have to wait for a while.. not so free, must wait for opportunity then got time to get the FR.

I thought fellow bros will cheong down once discover got sg girl working as WL or ML.. hmmmm...
if really craved for sg girls, we can always fly back right?
Old 18-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last weekend, my FB was away so I did a window-shopping spree.

Last Saturday night, at Duchess, I was shown 4 girls, none of whom looked tempting enough, but Sunny (Thai) and Pink (Hong Kong) were passable. None were busy at that time implying slow business. Rates: 20 mins $100, 30 mins $115.

Crossed over to Candy Club where the mamasan would be notoriously familiar having published in the news. The offers were much more tempting, mostly Koreans, and expectedly busy. Shown only 3 girls while another 5 were busy with longer 45-minute sessions. I suspect this is where the new Tope is. The prettiest was Isabella (Japanese). Rates: 30 mins $130, 45 mins $190.

On Sunday at Tender Touch, I was shown 2 girls while another few more were busy. The manager didn't seem want to give the exact number. The 2 looked ughhh for usually stunning Koreans. Rates: 30mins $130, 45 mins $195.

On Monday night, I went to Oriental Orchids. It looks like a house but obviously has a permit for its kind of business. The door was opened by 1 of the girls and was shown 4 more girls. Various nationalities. There was a Barbie who sounds Singaporean or Malaysian. Others were China, Hong Kong and maybe Taiwan. All were hard-selling during their introduction, some holding your arm to brush against their bodies and telling you what they are wiling to do with you. It was not a busy night since no girl was engaged. Rates: 30mins $115, 45mins $155.
Old 18-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
peter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many places in a few days..so how is their service level?
Old 18-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter11 View Post
if really craved for sg girls, we can always fly back right?
That's why when I am back to S'pore, I always go GL. Hahaha
Old 19-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
That's why when I am back to S'pore, I always go GL. Hahaha
But bro.. GL got no young chinese sg girl. All china girls nowadays. Even malaysians are disappearing. that's why if wanna get have to fork out at least $300 for a singaporean FL in sg..

So it would be a pleasant surprise to find some working here at the normal brothels etc
Makes you wonder if they are uni students... or "here to study English"
Old 20-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:

So it would be a pleasant surprise to find some working here at the normal brothels etc
U are correct, bro
Old 20-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But bro.. GL got no young chinese sg girl. All china girls nowadays. Even malaysians are disappearing. that's why if wanna get have to fork out at least $300 for a singaporean FL in sg..

Singaporeans students are very likely to be university students. This can be proven by census figures and it makes sense too because Singapore's education system is actually very well recognized even at diploma levels, and are an easier step towards Australian university entry than many other Asian nations. For example, Koreans and Thais who have completed degrees in their home country don't receive recognition in Australia, and have to accept a downgrade. Moreover, because English is not the language of instruction in these Asian countries, their English proficiency is usually poor. Hence they start their studies in Australia studying English first before they can even begin in a government TAFE or a dubious private college.

I was in Perth a few years ago. I saw in Perth newspaper ads some Singaporean girls advertising sexual services. Perhaps due to different state laws, such ads seems to be more common, and I did see more Singaporeans advertised in Perth than in Melbourne or Sydney. It could also be because a fairly big number of Singaporeans chose to study in Perth due to closeness to Singapore.
Old 20-10-2013, 01:41 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

====
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Singaporeans students are very likely to be university students. ===

I was in Perth a few years ago. I saw in Perth newspaper ads some Singaporean girls advertising sexual services. Perhaps due to different state laws, such ads seems to be more common, and I did see more Singaporeans advertised in Perth than in Melbourne or Sydney. It could also be because a fairly big number of Singaporeans chose to study in Perth due to closeness to Singapore.
So if you crave for SG gals, the place to fly to is Australia Melbourne or Perth it seems
Old 20-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
So if you crave for SG gals, the place to fly to is Australia Melbourne or Perth it seems
That u are wrong my fren. Melb already very hard to find sg girls working in 'happy places'. I went to a few joints and had a couple of girls claiming they were 'SG'. Fact is...there were either from Thailand or Vietnam who were staying in SG for a few years. No Singlish no nothing. Accent also not correct. Of course this was after some further poking (no pun intended) for some more info.

Point is I think too many K and PRC's in the scene already. SO declaring u are a SGpore lang or Msia lang is somehow of a appeal considering our nationality is quite rare. SG girls here also very hard to jio man basket. Melb also so small...word gets ard pretty quickly on who's doing wat if she suay suay kenna ahem...visited by a mutual fren. Wonder if can get one of our SG bros in Perth to verify?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

OK so I went to an Asian MP just near my place today.

So here is my review.

I have been here 2 times and both times NO extra services were offered. The girls all from Taiwan and when I say sweet, its damn sweet. There are also a few damn chio ones man. Those type can bring and hao lian to ur buddies. And all damn young summore. So the story goes..

Decided to pop by after lunch today for a massage cuz old man already and sitting on office chair too long is quite bad. Anyway, walked in the door and there was one masseuse available. Saw her face and man I was thinking today must be my lucky day. Last time went was this tall slim leggy Taiwanese chio bu (but no special offered) and this time got SYT serve me. Receptionist showed me to the last room down the corridor and was thinking this time sure got special already.

Stripped to my bday suit and laid on the massage table. She knocked and came in. Massage was quite good actually with the proper amt of oil and pressure. She uses her forearms and elbows (not those silly piano types) which is I guess the correct way (correct me if I am wrong). Then from the front she mounted on top of me (think of the each knee at the side of each ear facing my ass and gave me a good reverse back rub. So tempted to lift my head and sneak a peak under that skirt.

She then used a towel to rub off all the baby oil and asked me to sit up. I was like time for my special But all she did was to massage my shoulders. After 5 mins she threw the wet blanket and said 'finished and thank you very much'

So much for banging that SYT sigh. Anyway, I u want a good massage, really cute/chio Taiwan mei to serve u without any other intention then this is the place to go.

Price is $40 for 30 mins
$50 for 45 mins
$60 for an hour.

Location is the row of shops at the KFC side along Springvale Road just after the train station.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I should add that the newspaper advertisements all mention nationality, age, suburb/locality and phone. It was like a template but I think it is probably a common industry practice. Whether or not these girls are really Singaporean, nobody knows.

However, regardless of how you want to buy sex, the only way to know if a working girl is a Singaporean would be to listen to her accent. No other way really. Malaysians sometimes sound close enough to Singaporean but otherwise no other Asian nationalities are able to easily mimic Singaporean English.

I recently met at Oriental Orchids a girl Barbie who sounded Singaporean or Malaysian. She wasn't to my liking.
Old 21-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read on PP that Yoko at Oriental Orchids may be Singaporean. Too bad I'm not in Melbs else I would give it a go. She does anal at no extra charge too.

Michelle from Moon Club is said to be Singaporean... I talked to her about it before and she was a bit vague. My guess is that she's Malaysian but grew up in Singapore? Something like that.
Old 21-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Looks like it is time to shift base from Melbourne to Perth liao
Old 21-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Read on PP that Yoko at Oriental Orchids may be Singaporean. Too bad I'm not in Melbs else I would give it a go. She does anal at no extra charge too.

Michelle from Moon Club is said to be Singaporean... I talked to her about it before and she was a bit vague. My guess is that she's Malaysian but grew up in Singapore? Something like that.
Thats where i read as well, on pp that pinky was a Singaporean.. for all we know they may be Prc or others..not all Caucasians may be able to tell accents and just take their word for it.

On a side note, read in PP that red light relaxation centre in clayton has closed for good dur to forged signatures on licences
Old 21-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats where i read as well, on pp that pinky was a Singaporean.. for all we know they may be Prc or others..not all Caucasians may be able to tell accents and just take their word for it.
It's surely possible that Caucasians can't tell/know the Singaporean accent.

However, Barbie's accent at OO sounded familiar.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1