The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
To the anonymous Bro who ups me under this thread, thank you, thank you Sir!!! Very much appreciated your points and kind words. Please let me know who you are or PM me your nick so I can return the favour.

Cheers!
Upped you one humble point bro for taking the trouble to explain the way the upping and zapping system here.

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Upped you one humble point bro for taking the trouble to explain the way the upping and zapping system here.

Cheers!
Heil! So it was you, thank you Bro. Anything I can do to help, hehe.

Now that you got power! Try to maintain and earn points by helping other Bros and of course contribute your FRs. As what a senior Bro said to me once, these point system is all for fun. It feels good to be upped, and I admit, it hurts to be zapped! Especially being zapped for nothing or because of a misunderstanding. But don't take it personally, lets just all share and have fun.

Cheers.

P.S. I cannot return the favour as I have mentioned, because as it turns out, I have already upped you before, hehe, 10 March?

Same.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-04-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: PS
Old 28-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to PT today afternoon reached there around 1pm ,1st target is H12 R2 Christine the HandJob Queen .
Before reaching her door saw a ah peh walk into her room .
I think most Ah peh is fans of Christine as she provided wonderful handjob .Ah Peh too old to shack ,so HJ is not an bad idea .

L L go to my next target H20 R6 a Chinese Milf in her 40s or maybe 50s with glasses her name is Peng Peng (me a Milf and Gilf sucker) but a paper (Be back on 4 May) pasted outside her door .
L L again and walk back to H12 R2 Christine , Now there are 2 Bros waiting outside already . Bo pian go walk walk again .

Went into H24 saw a chinese milf in R5 (Room facing entrance) look not bad but never tried .

Walk back to H12 R2 again but can see that the Q just won't stop ,There are always ppl queing .

Saw H14 R6 Violet walking to H14 to start work ,Damn she is sexy look like Quan Yifeng ,never try her before and due to Vit M low so got to look for Cat $20 or Cat $30

After 45 mins of walking LL aborted mission went back to base without any round fire .
Old 28-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Went to PT today afternoon reached there around 1pm ,1st target is H12 R2 Christine the HandJob Queen .
Before reaching her door saw a ah peh walk into her room .
I think most Ah peh is fans of Christine as she provided wonderful handjob .Ah Peh too old to shack ,so HJ is not an bad idea .

L L go to my next target H20 R6 a Chinese Milf in her 40s or maybe 50s with glasses her name is Peng Peng (me a Milf and Gilf sucker) but a paper (Be back on 4 May) pasted outside her door .
L L again and walk back to H12 R2 Christine , Now there are 2 Bros waiting outside already . Bo pian go walk walk again .

Went into H24 saw a chinese milf in R5 (Room facing entrance) look not bad but never tried .

Walk back to H12 R2 again but can see that the Q just won't stop ,There are always ppl queing .

Saw H14 R6 Violet walking to H14 to start work ,Damn she is sexy look like Quan Yifeng ,never try her before and due to Vit M low so got to look for Cat $20 or Cat $30

After 45 mins of walking LL aborted mission went back to base without any round fire .

up you.. although you never bonk. but still a truthful and genuine report
Old 28-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Alvin36 for upping me
Btw this is not my 1st time to abort mission without firing at petain .
Weather is hot sweat a lot ,target not around or busy .
Walk in and out till legs tried ,Didi also no mood liao .

Will go again tomorro .
Old 28-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
up you.. although you never bonk. but still a truthful and genuine report
Crap! This is a bit frustrating for me. I fully agree with Bro alvin36, this kind of FR is hard to come by. It was a great read! But alas, I cannot ups Bro superfox...again...as I have ups him before already. Sigh.

Quote:
Thanks Bro Alvin36 for upping me
Btw this is not my 1st time to abort mission without firing at petain .
Weather is hot sweat a lot ,target not around or busy .
Walk in and out till legs tried ,Didi also no mood liao .

Will go again tomorro .
Nice FR Bro superfox, I wish I could do more. Salute you Bro, for me aborting a mission is a bit difficult to accept. The most for me was completing the mission without firing! Haha! A bit confusing, sorry, haha. What I meant was bonking but never come. Yes, it happened to me a few times, that is why now I try to give myself a rest.

Yesterday was 1 hour session with Violet, so today, I rest as my legs really hurt! Tomorrow got mission! Hope we don't bump into each other Bro superfox, hehe!

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Btw I dun see any Fr or anyone mention H20 R6 before .
Sexy Milf in glasses( look like a school teacher waiting to retried) with clurly shoulder lenght hair.

Very patient in her work take her own sweet time to make u high .
BJ you and tickle your nipple @ the same time,will lick and suck yr nipples too .
No BBBJ but she will give you a good BJ for about 10 mins which is quite long .
FJ can tried diff pattern .
I always ask her to give me a good HJ without CD ,while I play with her cup B soft boobs (no saggy with nice light color nips) spray my load on her hand most of the time and she will smile at me after that .Dun know got CIM or not coz never ask.
I'll also ask her to wear her tight top(without Bra) and mini skirt (without panty)
while she give me HJ , and she will smile and tell me not to spray on her top and skirt .

Will ask her to cim next trip when she will be back on 4 May .

She make me think 1 of my frd hot mom with sexy tight outfit .

Damn I can't stop thinking of her .
Old 28-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Crap! This is a bit frustrating for me. I fully agree with Bro alvin36, this kind of FR is hard to come by. It was a great read! But alas, I cannot ups Bro superfox...again...as I have ups him before already. Sigh.

Nice FR Bro superfox, I wish I could do more. Salute you Bro, for me aborting a mission is a bit difficult to accept. The most for me was completing the mission without firing! Haha! A bit confusing, sorry, haha. What I meant was bonking but never come. Yes, it happened to me a few times, that is why now I try to give myself a rest.

Yesterday was 1 hour session with Violet, so today, I rest as my legs really hurt! Tomorrow got mission! Hope we don't bump into each other Bro superfox, hehe!

Cheers!
Completing mission without firing ? How can tahan ? At least ask the WL to HJ for u or u DIY HJ looking at her also very shiok .

1 hour with Violet ? How much you pay ? Damn she's tall and sexy I will sure FJ her 1 day .
Old 28-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Completing mission without firing ? How can tahan ? At least ask the WL to HJ for u or u DIY HJ looking at her also very shiok .

1 hour with Violet ? How much you pay ? Damn she's tall and sexy I will sure FJ her 1 day .
No worries, I can tahan. I try not to force myself also, so even if the WL offer HJ, I decline and tell her it's OK. Haha! DIY HJ while looking at her? Whoa, that's new! But no way for me Bro.

Violet 1 session 20 minute is $50, so 3 sessions 60 minute (1hour) I give her $150 ah. Yes Bro, she is tall and sexy and will be on leave soon. My FR below (post 2282), hope you like it.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

10 years ago when I am working sale line in China town area ,I will rush to take a cab to PT after work which was 9pm ,it was already 9pm + when I reach there ,by that time most of the houses had close but there were still Houses open till 10pm ,but not many WL left maybe 2 or 3 ,some only left 1 .

Can't be fussy at that time ,paid $20-$30 but with not much fun ,some without hj and Bj only FJ ,can't even chuo pattern .
Old 28-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Wow $150 I can go Cat $30 for 5 times .
Old 28-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H24R33 Lai Lai

Reached PT around 230pm, left within an hour. Rain all the way home, is worth the trip, i mean Lai Lai. B4, Violet is available, saw a customer walked out, Quan Yi Fong looks thinking of last eve, variety shows. QYF in black gown foxy CFM look. Almost RTF, oh Kit looking hot in tight short.

Wrote few names on checkist; H11R01 Peggy MILF, next trip maybe? Jolene R11 SYT on HP. Today is Lunar 15day, Princess Pat not in, disappointed Vivi is on leave too. She was on the checklist.

FR on Laix2
Look 6/10
Body 8/10 smooth nice tits
Catbath 10/10 all over front and back of the body
BJ 10/10 almost cum while she lie on bed i whack her mouth
Frenching 10/10 i love her tongue wet and pointed
Moaning 9/10 cute i prefer English eg Violet and Zoe
FJ 10/10 she is tight i suprised!
RTF Probably

On bus home allready planned, next trip 3May, company replacement for May day holiday. H14R09 Li Wen, seriouslly notices her cross her legs. Got hardon! But skip her. Peggy mention above and yes, Big S H10R04. Saw her 1time 3mths ago. H2 hope to have a session, sofar none cause is old rundown.

Could brothers advice Li Wen allow frenching?

Last edited by jacky43; 28-04-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: internet problems
Old 28-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Re: H14R04 and R09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Almost RTF, oh Kit looking hot in tight short.

Could brothers advice Li Wen allow frenching?
Bro jacky43, please stop teasing me haha! I planning to RTF Kidd in June before she go on 1 month leave. What a waste, if only she would upgrade her services.

Nope, Li Wen does not allow frenching.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-04-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Change heading
Old 28-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H14r04 & r09

Quote:
Bro jacky43, please stop teasing me haha! I planning to RTF Kidd in June before she go on 1 month leave. What a waste, if only she would upgrade her services.

Nope, Li Wen does not allow frenching.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
I was expecting brother Fornicator reply, thankU! Probably u remembered i wrote 6yrs ago, first time with Kit R04. I was blur and quickly want it over, green horn. Li Wen R09 disallowed frenching, i really feel she is pretty for PT std, same with Carol H11R12. I passed her next trip, maybe MJ H12R06 think her door's light on this pm.
Old 28-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
eltek is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

Thank you also.

Cheers!
Brother fornicator,you are so kind,thank a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1