The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

For Pork "Lovers" ~~~

BPK (BBQ-Pork) Heavy-Weight Shootout
Dano Toba Cafe (DT) VS Singalor Lau (SL)
===============================

Food : A tie (DT - 4/5, SL - 3.9/5)
Value : SL - 4/5, DT - 3.55/5
Accessibility/Ambience/Cleanliness : DT

Items that the opposing one in shootout dun have :

DT : Pork-belly Stew, a native Batak *super* spicy green chili mix (forgot the name)
SL : Pork Rib Soup

Conclusion : No real outright winner. For the visitor - better to have BPK @ Dano Toba Cafe. The place is more appealing. For the locals/"semi-locals" - without a doubt - Singalor Lau, unless one is in-love with DL's pork stew or hard-up for it's native Batak chili (it's like wasabi + chili-padi on anabolic steroids...be warned LOL!)

==============

So both outspoken Ibu & I instinctively agreed that Singalor Lau is "best, best and best" for BPK. But how is it "best, best and best" against Dano Toba Cafe - we aren't really sure either. I did try DT Cafe and food was almost same taste and texture as SL, but I wasn't too pleased with the prices (in-comparison). Yet that one experience cannot be definitive. So we decided to do a "shootout" for our own conclusion.

22nd Jan : Lunch at SL

It was lunch time and SL was *packed* - all kinds of workers and company staffers were there (at 1200hrs). Can see that SL has obviously more employees too since 6-8 months back.

Our order came :

The silver/white thing in the bowls is due to reflection of the camera flash by the soups.

Total : RP167K (4 people)
3 standard portions + 1 jumbo portion (with rice and soup)
2 portions of Pork Ribs & Soups
2 x Pig-blood
1 x Aqua, 2 x Teh-O, 1 x Mandarin Orange juice

Didn't get a price breakdown as Pak paid for it. So I took it as RP167K for 6 portions (BPK x 3 + BPK-Jumbo x 1 + Pork Ribs x 2) + 4 drinks, and for 4 people. VALUE . From the previous review of Singalor Lau - a minimum meal (1 x std portion + nasih + soup) = RP21K. No change.

The Pork Rib Soup (not Bakuteh) was really *nice* ... and I understood why the local-stingy-friend, who first brought me here, winced when this dish (his favorite) was sold out that time.

Meal was great. No faults. None. Only thing that hampers this joint is location. Not really accessible to batam visitors (but certainly not as difficult as the terrifically awesome Anah BBQ fish+chicken). We finished the above meal in 10mins. LOOOOOL!!!~~~~

23rd Jan 1400hrs : Dano Toba Cafe

Many locals and include senior samster(s) here have vouched for this joint - locals vouching this as the next-go-to place for BPK. It is, without doubt, far easier to access, cleaner, more spacious, better ambience than Singalor Lau. Customers are more affluent than SL's in-general.

This time it was only 3 of us. And our order came :

Total : RP138K (3 ppl)
1 x Stewed Pork-belly (RP18K ea)
2 x Std BPK portions (RP27K ea)
3 x Nasi Putih (RP7K ea)
1 x Teri Sambal (the small ikan bilis in the photo) @ RP10K ea
2 x portions of that native Batak green chili mix (looks like wasabi in the photo) @ RP10K ea
2 x Pig Blood
3 x Aqua (RP5K ea)

Looking at the bill - a person's minimum meal (no drink, no frills, no others) be 1 x std BPK + Nasih = RP34K.

Meal was great too. No distinguishing from SL - the BPK was spot-on.
The stewed pork-belly was nice. That darn Batak chili is POWER SSSSSpicyyyyyyy (really POWER - not for the faint hearted, for those who eat chili everyday!).

If one wanna try THE best BBQ pork-(belly) in batam - Dano Toba Cafe & Singalor Lau are defacto. If have to choose one - go DT for the sake of ambience and cleanliness (for the batam visitor). As for locals and "semi-locals" - SL is an outright winner (since we have cars and numbers to order ALOT and eat more often than visitors - which in this scenario - Value becomes a much greater factor, besides Food factor).

ENJOY!
Old 25-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
At Montigo Resort,you will be able to try to get 2 side by side villa and merge them to 4 bed rooms. Meaning you get 2 swimming pools and everything else,hehehe...price wont be cheap for each villa with 2 bed rooms tho.

Montigo Resort should be the only 5-6 star Resort Hotel in Batam,if i dont remember wrong. And they dont come cheap by local standard.
Yeah, it is not cheap. ~ 4 Juta per night / villa. But guess what .... it's fully booked on weekends and every weekend when we enquired in-situ.... guess it means either do advanced-booking or no weekend stay.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to new berry.....
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Anyone knows the facial is for guys also?
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Went back hotel to wash off the cream. Relax a while n tidy up the room abit.
Gal arrived 5 mins early w knock on the door....
Open door.....looks a bit diff n older but it is her. Her voice was hoarse n she appears to have a sore throat. A bit regret.
Invited her in n she lay out her stuffs in auto fashion.
Then asked me want to shower together.....of course la....
She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.
She washed up for me using her lux shower foam....nice.
She got good hygiene.....brush her teeth , mouthwash and stuff.
First shot fired off n she was passionate. Soon, we were lying on the bed chit chat n watch tv. She likes watching tv....
9pm.....asked her want to go dinner....she asked me where....told her coffeshop nearby....she say ok....wash make up n dress up.
She say want to eat bbq seafood n wanted to bring me to instar....
Old 25-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one?
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).
Then what? Anyone can advise?
Old 25-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
lol you asked the same question some time back : http://samsforum.com/showthre...6580&page=2122

Did you try Jessen ? It's a clean joint though.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

On approaching , she said the stall closed liao.....so wanted to go nagoya city walk....
I know i shouldn't be stingy but......i didnt know her too well....
On the way.....i saw this makeshift roadside stall.....i ask her what abt this?
She spotted the satay n asked if i wanted to eat satay.....i guess itshould be cheaper going to citywalk......so settle on this stall. She did the ordering, a kambing soup n ayam satay....she did ask me mutton or ayam......2 drinks.
She likes the kambing alot and finish abt 80 percent. She did offer me some....the soup was nice,...the satay i also give her some.
I asked her abt new berry n how long she work there.....told me 3 yrs.....dunno real or not. I did ask her how much she gets per booking....n she told me without hesistation.....wow....the okt really earns alot.
Bill was 52k.....n off went...she told me she is buying some cooling salts for her throat n the rhino water too....at a stall near hana.....being gentlemen i pay for her.
Back to the room.....shower n another shot....watch tv n i ask her abt staying at new berry......anyway....ill skip the details here......
I dunno when she off the tv coz i dozed off earlier than her.
I was thinking maybe im more comfortable being alone rather than order a chick....coz normally i could hv spent my time in massage shop, shopping, ktv singing or watch movie.....i can do what i want without asking someone.....
With the chick....things become very complicated.
I was thinking such things......then i fell asleep....
End of 2nd night.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
lol you asked the same question some time back : http://samsforum.com/showthre...6580&page=2122

Did you try Jessen ? It's a clean joint though.
Yes....nagoya spa n massage was mentioned so i went there.....
Seemed like gingertea was offered....
So guys can do facial there? I dun wish to look stupid at the counter....haha.
Wheres jessen?
Old 25-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So guys can do facial there? I dun wish to look stupid at the counter....haha.
Wheres jessen?
Yea they do guys - although it's predominantly lady customers (upper end). So dun be intimidated - for sure you'd be one of the centers of attraction there LOL. And sorry typo : it's Janssen House Beauty (JH Beauty). 1 min walking distance from Top100 penuin.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back to new berry.....
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Went back hotel to wash off the cream. Relax a while n tidy up the room abit.
Gal arrived 5 mins early w knock on the door....
Open door.....looks a bit diff n older but it is her. Her voice was hoarse n she appears to have a sore throat. A bit regret.
Invited her in n she lay out her stuffs in auto fashion.
Then asked me want to shower together.....of course la....
She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.
She washed up for me using her lux shower foam....nice.
She got good hygiene.....brush her teeth , mouthwash and stuff.
First shot fired off n she was passionate. Soon, we were lying on the bed chit chat n watch tv. She likes watching tv....
9pm.....asked her want to go dinner....she asked me where....told her coffeshop nearby....she say ok....wash make up n dress up.
She say want to eat bbq seafood n wanted to bring me to instar....
If u dont mind me asking, which okt at berry approach you, was it Atek, the other chinese guy or the indo abang, whoever it is all of them are friendly thou, even the cleaner. Lol
Old 25-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

I didnt woke her up for any action.....so let her sleep.....
Anyway she slept with panties n spag on.....abit turn off but seeing she is nice.....i didnt question her.
I woke up abt 7.30am sg time......start to shower n stuff.....by the time i finish, she also woke up liao. Received a whatsapp message from my colleague asking me some work stuff....mood gone abit.....
So ask the chick whether she want to go off.......she say still early and need her friend to unlock door.....anyway she asked me issit i want to go outside jalan....lie to her.....say yes....im going praying.....she went for shower n pack her stuffs.
She did ask me whether want another round...but i guess im no longer young.....haha.
Finally her friend reply.....and gave her 150k as tips.
Hug n kiss her goodbye.
Text my colleague abt the answer he wants......blah blah blah.
Finally done.....went down for breakfast....then it occured to me i should hv asked her to join me for bf.....whatever.
The morning before checkout is tricky becoz most massage joints open at 10 plus.....n only a few gals on duty.
Went to my secret massage place to test my luck whether my sayang was there.....
Sad....the recep seemed to imply she only come towork in the afternoon.
So took one of the 2 gals on duty.....n i was bluffed by the pic.....
Really mood gone when the chick came.....totally is cmi.....
No choice.....have to bear w it.....she is quite chatty.....n 40 mins up.....she pop the question....see her no mood liao of course decline.....
She insists a few times bug i say i tired.....so went for shower...
Gave her 20k as tips n she complained a bit.....i faster exit the room....hehe.
Went back hotel packed up n check out....requested to deposit my stuff at the recep....the guy led me to inner room n there is this chio lady at a desk typing away....think is the manager....nice.....lol
walk to instar to have the mie pangsit....w teh o....haha....26k all.
Walk back to collect stuff n took 50k taxi to batam megamall....
Tok 2pm sindo ferry back to sg....surprised full load.

The End. Thanks for reading!
Old 25-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yea they do guys - although it's predominantly lady customers (upper end). So dun be intimidated - for sure you'd be one of the centers of attraction there LOL. And sorry typo : it's Janssen House Beauty (JH Beauty). 1 min walking distance from Top100 penuin.
Oh dear......i dun wish to attract any attention.....
Ok.....will check out this J H next time....but it is at bcs mall area....away from nagoya....guess i have to make a trip somehow.....for the experience.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
If u dont mind me asking, which okt at berry approach you, was it Atek, the other chinese guy or the indo abang, whoever it is all of them are friendly thou, even the cleaner. Lol
It is a chinese chap....i ask for name card n he pass me the one w atek written.
Not sure if he is atek....lol.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorioussex View Post
CHeers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
If u dont mind me asking,
Bros,u may wish to edit yr post bcos u are quoting the entire post & replying with just an one liner.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=26

U can edit yr post to shorten it by following the instruction -

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33123

It's against the forum's rule i believe.

https://samsforum.com/showthread...256#post538256

https://samsforum.com/showthread...ost#post539231

https://samsforum.com/showthread...ost#post767801

Last edited by Nulgath; 25-01-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that will do so the next time
Old 26-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is the name of the food:

Sambal Ijo is a must have codiment for Sumatra food.

It is the green version of the sambal balado. While the red is firely, the green is milder. I like to tabao a small pack home. There is a joke why will they prefer to use the unripe tomato and Chili...they picked them before they are ripe because they cannot wait.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1