The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bong, it should be "Sorya Mall" instead of "Surya". Later someone read this n tell tuk tuk, "Surya Mall", the driver brings him to Holland.
Edited and thanks
Old 28-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SO who can bring me there during sept 8th till 12 ??? aha
Old 28-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Haha... once a lifetime bro, try it and live life to fullest. Nope casa is at Casa Boutique Hotel. It's near Wat Phnom. Nagaworld is like south of phnom penh. It is 2 different location.
If u taking Casa as reference then Naga is south of Casa but if PP as a whole, locals will refer Naga area as central of PP, The Rock and beyond, south of PP. Naga area land is 1 of the most expensive in PP. About 4500 USD per sqm. Most owners do not want to sell, as they are super rich and waiting for the land price to move further up.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Came back from my maiden pnh recently...went to 2 bars at 136 and both bars quite empty on a Wed night at about 9pm. sizzler bar mummy is pushy but too bad no girls to my liking and left after 15-20mins. Spent usd10 on 2 drinks (1 myself and 1 mummy) plus tips for 2 gals who were accompany me.

Next went to lemon bar and lotsa of girls inside but no mummy system. Sat at the sofa initially but moved on to the table nearer to the entrance so that I can have a clearer view of the girls. Got a lady drink for one of the most undesirable girl there in terms of looks as she was spending time chatting with me. She intro a few girls to me and one of the fair skin Khmer lady caught my attention. Didn't chat much with her during the 1hr+ but decided to bring her back as she's my cup of tea plus the 'mummy' girl assured me she's good if I take good care of her. Paid usd70 for LT and usd24.50 for 5 drinks and bar fine. Gave usd2 tips to the 'mummy' girl.

The girl gave really good bbbj, gfe and was accommodating in the positions. Consider it a good deal and she left at 8am as I need to leave for work.

Last edited by Phoenix66; 28-08-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Came back from my maiden pnh recently......

The girl gave really good bbbj, gfe and was accommodating in the positions. Consider it a good deal and she left at 8am as I need to leave for work.
Your FR put a smile in my face. Glad you had fun!
Old 28-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Came back from my maiden pnh recently...went to 2 bars at 106 and both bars quite empty on a Wed night at about 9pm.
Sizzler and lemon are in 136 not 106.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sizzler and lemon are in 136 not 106.
Oh yea it's 136. Using iPhone and screen too small!
Old 31-08-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kevocalin is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Sifus of PP,
I started reading from page 111, there's a few things if any of you can enlighten me please;
1) Best 136 bar is it same as CORNER 136 bar? I've tried using Google and map
2) the dim sum in almond hotel seems fantastic but I'm afraid out of my budget, anyone can recommend me a simple yet delicious local food for 1 lunch and 1 dinner? Anything below USD10 per meal
3) most of your hotels are walk in or prebooked online?
4) any hotels to recommend +/- USD20 just for a night(weekday 5/9/16) guest friendly ones just in case. Close to/at st136. I'm staying less than 12hours.

How I wish this was my 1st trip to PP so I could totally forget my actual first trip which ended with con jobs and pickpocket

I'll be arriving PP from Viet noon hours of 5/9 and leaving by 6/9 8.30am flight.
If any Sifus/kakis wanna show me/venture together PP, I'm will be extremely delighted for that. I go along with whatever age and race

Thank you all in advance!
Life is hard, F harder!!!
Old 31-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
traviz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow samsters,

It's my first time in PP and I'll be there for 4days in September.

I've read many FRs on the girls and clubs to visit. I must say that you all have really provided very valuable and descriptive reports!

I would like to seek some help on recommendations on hotels.

I am looking at a budget of about SGD$60 a night.

Kind of looking for a hotel that is near the shopping/bars/food area that is clean, slightly above average and able to bring girls back.

Anyone can recommend a fairly decent place?

Thank you very much for taking time to read this
Old 31-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
anyohow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone in Phnom Penh today????
Old 31-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
Dear Sifus of PP,
I started reading from page 111, there's a few things if any of you can enlighten me please;
1) Best 136 bar is it same as CORNER 136 bar? I've tried using Google and map
2) the dim sum in almond hotel seems fantastic but I'm afraid out of my budget, anyone can recommend me a simple yet delicious local food for 1 lunch and 1 dinner? Anything below USD10 per meal
3) most of your hotels are walk in or prebooked online?
4) any hotels to recommend +/- USD20 just for a night(weekday 5/9/16) guest friendly ones just in case. Close to/at st136. I'm staying less than 12hours.

How I wish this was my 1st trip to PP so I could totally forget my actual first trip which ended with con jobs and pickpocket

I'll be arriving PP from Viet noon hours of 5/9 and leaving by 6/9 8.30am flight.
If any Sifus/kakis wanna show me/venture together PP, I'm will be extremely delighted for that. I go along with whatever age and race

Thank you all in advance!
Life is hard, F harder!!!
1) Best 136 Bar is along Golden House or Opp Lux Hotel.
2) Lok Lac is their Local food est. usd 4.50 - 6.50 depend on Shop.
3) Preferable online booking first.
4) Golden House International Hotel usd 25 per night.
Building 23-25, St 136, Phsar Kandal 1, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (+855) 23 222 167
Email: [email protected] /[email protected]

Hope it help
Old 31-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviz View Post
Hi fellow samsters,

It's my first time in PP and I'll be there for 4days in September.

I've read many FRs on the girls and clubs to visit. I must say that you all have really provided very valuable and descriptive reports!

I would like to seek some help on recommendations on hotels.

I am looking at a budget of about SGD$60 a night.

Kind of looking for a hotel that is near the shopping/bars/food area that is clean, slightly above average and able to bring girls back.

Anyone can recommend a fairly decent place?

Thank you very much for taking time to read this
There are many Hotels if your budget is sgd 60 (usd 44) per night. You can look up Agoda or Booking.com.
Near St 136 accessible to bars and food. Shopping is different area but near usd 2 for Tutu only.
Eg.
Golden House
Lance Court
Lux
Queen Wood
Old 31-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was in PP last week..no mood for FS..asked my hotel if got massage and he recommended to arrange from outside and deliver to room..

After 20 mins the ML came..slim and short girl around 27 years, b cup and was able to massage.. I was in full birthday suit and the teasing was enjoyable..ended with HJ with her being fully naked..

Cost -25 for massage and 20 for HJ
Old 31-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roongkee View Post
Bro, I also going during that period, 15th Sept to 18th Sep. Maybe we can meet up then.

Will pm you contact later

Cheers
Trip cancelled. Cos my Kaki going 2-4 Sep!
Old 31-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is going sept 8/9 to 12??? CAn go together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1