The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I cannot find any PI destinations on Scoot website leh.
Neither can I ...
Old 13-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I cannot find any PI destinations on Scoot website leh.
I use mobile phone to check, have leh
Old 13-09-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Have but operate by tigerair

Old 13-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Coming to AC on Thursday after 5 days break
Old 15-09-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I still cannot find on the Scoot website. And I called up Scoot customer service to enquire and was told to book from Tiger website. Not cheap at all..... can get better deal from Cebu Pacific.
Old 21-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Just book to Ac for 18nov til 21nov. Looking for like bro to chiong together as pretty bored chionging alone . Do let me know if keen to hang out. 2nd time there. Thank
Old 21-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger_for_sex View Post
Just book to Ac for 18nov til 21nov. Looking for like bro to chiong together as pretty bored chionging alone . Do let me know if keen to hang out. 2nd time there. Thank
I might be there then.
Update you when things are firmed, probably can hi-so together
Old 21-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

08 September - 12 September 2016

This trip was interesting as I went with three other friends and met another fellow friend there.
Friend 1 - Veteran, been to AC multiple times, thanks for your hospitality
Friend 2 - Been a while he came to AC, got a young student from DIA to accompany him for the trip.
Friend 3 - Love to disturb him for drinking SM Apple, one of my buddies who went to PP together.
Friend 4 - Added me on wechat, treat us lunch on our meetup(so now you know where you can get affordable and delicious local food), is the 8th time he has been to AC this year, you are near getting the Veteran status.

Food

Local food stall that is opposite the jeepney station. Five local dishes and four servings of rice cost no more than 300p. The Pork Sisig is a must try. RTE for breakfast every time.

Korean restaurant beside Queens Hotel
3 main dishes with bottle of soju cost 1300p. Side dishes are complimentary and you may order many rounds as you want. Not gonna RTE soon.

Tequila Reef
The sausage and hash brown breakfast set was of America size serving and delicious! They have plenty of food more to try. RTE for sure.

Gerry's Grill & Ikabud
These are two different restaurants that sell delicious local food. Although their cost is on the higher scale, the food quality is totally worth it. Gerry's soup base food are less saltier than Ikabud. Gerry also has more veggie dishes. Both side BBQ and stir-fry dishes are comparable in taste. The only flaw for Gerry is their service. We were declined to change a BBQ dish which we had ordered like 20s ago, refusing to amend it for us and said the cook has started on it already. I would rather go back to Ikabud.

Jolibee
This wonderful place needs no introduction. Somehow I feel it tastes better in Philippines than Singapore, who agrees with me?

Girls
Lollipop Bar - Gloria
Damage: 2400php + 300php tips
Shes a petite 21 years old girl, unusually fair-skinnned. Typical face, Ive seen this type of face few times and you will not go around with her.

I took her and we drank soju and beer in the room. Got high and went to dance in Hi Society. Can feel shes high and we kept grinding doggy style. She got jealous after I approached a friend of mine whom is a waitress in Monsoon Bar, who kept hugging and dancing with me. In the end we went back hotel and started to cry about her first love. Hugged her to sleep and woke up to a ferocious love making. We banged everywhere in the room and gave her my first shot missionary style. She dressed up, gave her tips and left.

Not gonna RTF soon, Lollipop Bar is western style, few gems around. Worth to visit.

Orange Bar - Arline
Damage: 2100php + 200php tips
She is a petite 19 years old girl, dark skinned and average looks. I asked for a boobful girl, the waitress recommended her but I questioned back as her black shirt top did not reveal any size and her blue tight jeans showed super skinny legs. I asked her down for a single drink and she was pleasant. A little shy prolly coz she is new. She gave me permission to touch her boobs, it was shaped well and firm. I got excited and asked her out, she only does short time. Agreed to stay till 7pm and two shots. She is princess like and wanted to take the trike. Arrived hotel and driver demanded 150p, told him 100p take it or leave it.

Went up room we showered separately. She came to sit beside me on bed and reveal some amazing tits. Real round tits on a skinny body like hers, got me standing hard. Gave some pussy licking and the sex was great. I had some issues entering her as she was tight down under, eventually it went in full and weff around the room. We even tried a position where I was standing and she hugged me like a koala while I penetrated her upwards. She was so light and flexible, had a nice ass for pumping too. Gave in at missionary and got her contact.

RTF for sure, she said better to come at 12pm where most of them just arrived, I will heed her advice.

Monsoon Bar - Jenalyn
Damage: 2500php only
She is a petite 22 years old friend of mine, dark skinned and loves to joke around. She was shocked and surprised that I wanted to barfine her out as I use l to have a regular girl there who got knocked up recently. Anyway we bought food and beer back to the room. Had some heart to heart talk, eventually I finished all the beer and I slept while she video chat with her ang moh boyfriend. Woke up in the morning, spoon her a little and she playfully declined me. Talked some sweet words and suddenly her hands were gripping my dick. She was shy but wants my dick so bad. She came on top position and entered me fast. Seriously, she rode like a F1 champion. While she was riding she looked at me all the time. We had some intense love making with a little PSE spice. While I was spoon thrusting her, she kept saying 'Fuck me harder... Fuck me so hard'. I turned her to missionary, pumped her hard and fast till I came while I was looking at her. Regret that I forgot to take her contact, heard her boyfriend will be in AC during my next trip, so see how it goes.

RTF, definitely for a slutty cutie pie. Been wanting to do her ever since I met her. Monsoon has lookers but you have to go earlier.

Showtime Bar - Marichel
Damage: 2000php + 300php tips
Surprised that this Bar has warm welcoming atmosphere. Showtime cater more to westerners while Lunetime beside cater to Koreans. They should rename themselves to 'Shorttime' and 'Longtime'.

Anyway, saw three girls to my liking. One of them is a cherry girl, another is too good to be true because she is really pretty(my friend took her and had a good time), so I decided on a tanned SYT, shes 19 years old and youngest in the bar. Got her a double drink, she initiates conversation, definitely a keeper. Asked her out and she agreed to drinking at my room. We went back to hotel shortly after dinner. Three of us took girls from Showtime, we were noisy till the reception called my room to warn us. This is what we drank and embarrassingly, I was the first one to knock out.

Woke up in the morning and we made sweet love together. She was super wet, real moans and heavy breathing. Did her few positions and you know she loves it missionary and she hugged you tight and moved her body with rhythm. I surrendered and came over her stomach. We showered separately and parted our ways. I told her that I would RTF.

2000php + 300tips dress + 300php tips
The following day I visited her bar and took her out again. Turns out she love frenching kissing. We kissed like long lost lovers throughout the night. One shot at night and another in the morning. Asked her about threesome or more and she said 'Why not if that is what I want?' A sneak photo of her:

AC is super low season when I was there and so many girls in the bars, but not many are our cup of tea. Surprisingly all my ladies have not have any child before, this is really rare. A kind tip is to always to discuss the conditions of your barfine.

Overall great trip. Not much photos as I partied more than I had sex. I can't wait for my next trip very very soon.

Last edited by matong36; 22-09-2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Typo on tips
Old 22-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
I might be there then.
Update you when things are firmed, probably can hi-so together
Great ! Do let me know !
Old 22-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Overall great trip. Not much photos as I partied more than I had sex. I can't wait for my next trip very very soon.
Bro Matong36, every time reading your FR is a wonderful experience to me. Hoping can tag along some time to join your fun if you kindly allow it.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This trip was interesting as I went with three other friends and met another fellow friend there.

Nice write up
How I miss AC.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 22-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah seh bro... you are the man! 4 nights 6 bfs its great that ac treated you well this time
Gerry grill is 1 of my favourites. usually id eat the tuna belly and kangkong. ikabud still serves 1 of the best mango shake.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great report.

btw, peso at 35.19 in lucky plaza today
Old 23-09-2016, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Thank you all for compliments.

Sharing the experience should guide newbies in the bar girls pricing and where to go for affordable food.

Definitely have a chance to join me for trips, just pm me.

Thank you again.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
btw, peso at 35.19 in lucky plaza today
Up up all the way..

Hope it sustain the movement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1