The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Desperato... I am in CQ now... want to cheong tomorrow night ? I have DFS liquor... LOL
Anyone here now in cq? I'll be here for about for more days
Old 30-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros in Chongqing, here for the weekend and it's looking dang dry
Old 30-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Playdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Pink Flyod,

my friend and I - both from Hong Kong - are going to Chongqing on 10 September for the first time. We'll be looking for reasonably-priced KTVs and clubs. From all the research I've done so far (I didn't come by this website until yesterday), we will definitely be going to LIV that you also have recommended.

But my questions: is it still as happening as before? and how about the gals' prices? cuz everyone said the CB died down from crackdown, and you have recently said that even one upscale KTV has already upped their gals' prices to as low as 800 RMB for sitting (I will definitely choose a cheaper KTV to have fun at). I am wondering if even those cheaper KTVs located near LIV club have also upped their gals prices along with the tide?

All in all, i am aware that this thread has gone quiet as well. Keeps me wondering if CB is no longer worth going.....
Old 30-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

观音桥不夜城 has a bunch of clubs and KTV to choose from and they are mid price... Inside also has a sauna in case you don't have someone to go home with. Most of the clubs do have KTV as well and the gals you book can either sit with you in the club or in the KTV rooms... I am not sure how much is the sitting fees or the 出台费 now but it was like Rmb 500 for the sitting fee when I visited last year. Alternatively I was told that there are lots of ONS in the clubs and I had an experience gals are throwing themselves at me because I have expensive drinks at my table...
Old 30-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
观音桥不夜城 has a bunch of clubs and KTV to choose from and they are mid price... Inside also has a sauna in case you don't have someone to go home with. Most of the clubs do have KTV as well and the gals you book can either sit with you in the club or in the KTV rooms... I am not sure how much is the sitting fees or the 出台费 now but it was like Rmb 500 for the sitting fee when I visited last year. Alternatively I was told that there are lots of ONS in the clubs and I had an experience gals are throwing themselves at me because I have expensive drinks at my table...
Thanks PinkFlyod. Good to know that at least there hasn't been any bad news about this place.

by the way, what do those regulars at LIV buy to drink, in general? How much does a bottle of VSOP cost in there? I hope it's not like some bars in Shenzhen where people order dozens of champagne to fill out the whole table and surrounding space just to show off...(i know some Chinese are filthy rich but i don't exactly hope to visit a place with such similar culture).

And I am also curious to explore a "clean" bars or dancing club with NO WGs where I can easily get to know some decent local girls who just want to chill out from normal day jobs. Is it hard to find one in CB?
Old 31-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playdude View Post
Thanks PinkFlyod. Good to know that at least there hasn't been any bad news about this place.

by the way, what do those regulars at LIV buy to drink, in general? How much does a bottle of VSOP cost in there? I hope it's not like some bars in Shenzhen where people order dozens of champagne to fill out the whole table and surrounding space just to show off...(i know some Chinese are filthy rich but i don't exactly hope to visit a place with such similar culture).

And I am also curious to explore a "clean" bars or dancing club with NO WGs where I can easily get to know some decent local girls who just want to chill out from normal day jobs. Is it hard to find one in CB?
What is CB anyway ? Is it CQ ChongQing ?

My advise is to bring your own liquor and since there are 2 of you, you can get 4 bottles of hard liquors as all the liquors are fake... unless you want to drink beers. You might have to pay corkage charge and it is negotiable and would probably cost you between RMb 200 - 500 a night which is reasonable price to pay rather than drinking fake stuff. I usually did that when I went to 观音桥... But if I went to my usual high end joint and I don't have my own liquors, I ordered high end liquors such as Royal Salute equivalent which I don't have problem with.. and ofcourse, the charges for that liquor is very expensive like Rmb 3500 a bottle.

As I mentioned earlier, those clubs in 观音桥 also patronized by normal ladies who sometime went with a group of their sisters or with a bunch of friends including boys... so you can chill with them. Having say this, my advise to you is to exercise careful since you guys are from Hong Kong... it would be nothing on business but going to clubs and acting brashly could attract unwanted attention since there is ill feeling now against Hong Konger.. eventhough you might be pro china but they don't know about it.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is CB anyway ? Is it CQ ChongQing ?

My advise is to bring your own liquor and since there are 2 of you, you can get 4 bottles of hard liquors as all the liquors are fake... unless you want to drink beers. You might have to pay corkage charge and it is negotiable and would probably cost you between RMb 200 - 500 a night which is reasonable price to pay rather than drinking fake stuff. I usually did that when I went to 观音桥... But if I went to my usual high end joint and I don't have my own liquors, I ordered high end liquors such as Royal Salute equivalent which I don't have problem with.. and ofcourse, the charges for that liquor is very expensive like Rmb 3500 a bottle.

As I mentioned earlier, those clubs in 观音桥 also patronized by normal ladies who sometime went with a group of their sisters or with a bunch of friends including boys... so you can chill with them. Having say this, my advise to you is to exercise careful since you guys are from Hong Kong... it would be nothing on business but going to clubs and acting brashly could attract unwanted attention since there is ill feeling now against Hong Konger.. eventhough you might be pro china but they don't know about it.
Right.. I definitely won't talk about politics in there or reveal much about ourselves. I guess even when girls ask me where I am from, I would probably just lie through my teeth that I am from Guangdong China or am an ABC - anywhere but HK now lol.

Thanks a lot for all the pointers you have shared with me here.

BTW, we will be going to Chengdu as well later during our 10-day stay. So far I have found online relatively more mongering joints in CD than in CQ - from low-end to higher ends. And also, word on the street is that CD is a bit more tourist friendly. Anyway, I know that it will be down to our lucks XD.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Hi boys, I will be in CQ on the weekend of 26th for a few days... wanna cheong in KTV ?
Old 16-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
rwp19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi boys, I will be in CQ on the weekend of 26th for a few days... wanna cheong in KTV ?
Hi bro... I'm in CQ now... Can ctc me wechat :2793001615
Old 16-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp19 View Post
Hi bro... I'm in CQ now... Can ctc me wechat :2793001615
Sure... Will contact you when the trip is confirm and I remember there are 2 brothers station there as well...
Old 20-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros. im planning to visit CQ sometime late this year or early next.

I read abit, and can i take it that the consensus is to stay somewhere near guanyin bridge?

im gonna be travelling alone, not longer interested in KTV Life, just wanna call some gals, is the wechat scene active there? was in hangzhou previously and the quality of girls ( 兼职妹) was good.

how is it in CQ? any bros can advise?
Old 21-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqoo View Post
hi bros. im planning to visit CQ sometime late this year or early next.

I read abit, and can i take it that the consensus is to stay somewhere near guanyin bridge?

im gonna be travelling alone, not longer interested in KTV Life, just wanna call some gals, is the wechat scene active there? was in hangzhou previously and the quality of girls ( 兼职妹) was good.

how is it in CQ? any bros can advise?
I can't help you much there bro... I am very much a KTV person. CQ being 美女多, I assume the wechat should not be that bad.
Old 25-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
i also here in CQ. add wechat we can catch up. 18566265665
Old 31-08-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornycreation View Post
i also here in CQ. add wechat we can catch up. 18566265665
Sorry bro... just left town last night.. Went to 永利会 on Monday night... very good set up and the gals there are more friendly... sitting fee is Rmb 700.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Pink Flyod. As I am going to CQ next week, I was getting a bit nervous about the G20 summit. Would it cause crackdowns on KTV joints there?

And also, do I have to register the KTV girl with her ID number at the hotel's reception when I take her with me back to my hotel room at midnight? Will I possibly be reported by hotel staff in CQ these days?

By the way, what was the overnight price for the 700rmb girl whom you had sitting with you on the trip you just did?

Generally speaking, is it easier to find beautiful young girls at those more expensive KTV hotels than at Quanyin Bridge these days? Or just still is a game of chances?

Excuse me for asking so many questions..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1