The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Anyone going to PP trip in October?
Old 23-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Going pp on sept, hope to learn more there,
Old 23-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Planning to go 16-18 Sep again. Jetstar $165.92. Hesitating 17-19 Sep cos $115.92 lol
Bro who are u going with?? What time is the flight to and back?
Old 23-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bro who are u going with?? What time is the flight to and back?
Subidowa

Usually I went with my ex-Supplier and his Customer.

16 Sep (Fri) 3K593 SG T1 1.30pm - PP 2.40pm
18 Sep (Sun) 3K594 PP 3.25pm -SG T1 6.25pm
Old 23-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
julienspof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going there 16th Sept to 19th Sept morning.. Maybe we can go check out PP together.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
Anyone going to PP trip in October?
Me n my fren will stay naga this october.utilise the free room
Old 24-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Subidowa

Timing not too good. If sept 8 till 12 how nice
Old 25-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
roongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Subidowa

Bro, I also going during that period, 15th Sept to 18th Sep. Maybe we can meet up then.

Will pm you contact later

Cheers
Old 26-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m sharing my first trip experiences in Cambodia for the benefit of those who had not been there before and you can take this as a reference. Additionally, there are tips and tricks which I hope you can find it handy.
Before I start, there are 4 Khmer words that you can use oftenly.

Bong- Elderly
Or Kun – Thank you
Ort ey te – It’s okay
Lea sen hai – Bye Bye

For example, if any Tuk Tuk asking for you, you can say “Bong, Or kun”.

TRAFFIC
Motorbikes, Tuk Tuk and Cars took up around 60%, 30% and 10% respectively. Please be careful while crossing any road as they do not have proper pedestrian crossing path like Singapore. There are even motorcycle riding opposite direction of a One-way street. However, the good thing is that the people there are very careful on the road and when they horn, they do horn to care for you. For example, before they ride pass you, they are already honking 50m behind of you to alert you.

Tips and Tricks: The power of showing them your palm is useful in cambodia. Motorist will be kind to give you the way to cross the road. Remember to say “Or Kun”

SAFETY
Cambodia is rather safe. I had walked in the street at 2 – 3am and did not encounter any incident. However, please do not be complacent. Always check your back. And while in the Tuk Tuk or taking photos, please be careful of someone snatching it away from you. I always hold the phone with my 2 hands.

Tips and Tricks: Always check if anyone is following you while walking. For example, you can keep looking at the left or right while using the side of your eye to check if anyone is following you behind. And if you found that someone is behind you, stop immediately and turn behind while acting to check the direction of the road. Anyone walking behind you will be in shock and will continue to walk pass you.

First Day
Landed at the Airport around 3pm and took a taxi towards my hotel for $12. Tried to bargain but they did not budge. If you want, you can take the tuk tuk for $9 but please be careful of your belongings. There are a lot of incidents where anyone will just snatch your things and run away.

Once reached the hotel, I was greeted by the lovely staff. I headed to Sorya mall to stock up my shampoo, soap, tidbits, cans drinks and other necessities. Surya mall had a large supermarket call “Lucky Supermarket”.

To pamper myself on the first day, I went to Khema (https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Resta...hnom_Penh.html) to have a meal. The Flaux fillet is good. I didn’t really like the lamb shank as the curry might not be in favor for me. Okay, I know your are more interested to know the bvroom bvroom story rather than my iterinary so …

First Night
When I entered Cyrcee Secret bar., I was surrounded by a group of ladies. Approximately 20 of them? I was quite shock at first that the bar is quite empty as I read many good reviews pertaining to this place and was expecting it to be crowded. Then an angmoh stood beside me and say “Just relax and enjoy”. Apparently, he is the first customer of that day and there are only 2 of us there. As I am a sucker for good look, I can say that 50% are unacceptable, 30% are ok and 20% are gems. I chose a young petite lady and buy her a drink. Never did I knew that she is the best bvroom on my days in Cambodia. I will explain later. After the first drink, I immediately ask her whether she wants to go back with me. She nodded and quoted me $40 short time for 2 hours. I accepted, barfine and left the scene. In and out of the bar was just less than 30 mins?

When we went back hotel, I treated her well and make her coffee. She was happily eating my tidbits, drinking coffee and watching TV. Somehow, I feel we SG are really very fortunate. Watching TV can be a luxurious activity for them. After warming up the atmosphere, we went to bath. When she undress, I am quite shock that she is not wearing a push-up bra. She really has a big solid nice curve C shape. Not like those whom are shaggy type. A petite lady with a nice C cupper make any men turn on immediately. Furthermore, she is quite fair and not totally the brown chocolate skin. I felt that I made the correct choice to choose her out of the 20 girls actually.

On bed, I can see that she is trying to repay me for my kindness and accommodate to my every request. She first licked my nipple and used her hand to rub my dick. Totally feel like a king to have someone serving you like this. Isn’t it? Then she went south. Immediately, I can feel the warmness of her mouth, plus her tongue action hitting the head of my dick. She did it slowly and use her hands to tickle my balls. I squeeze and play with her big boobs, caressing her back as well. She did it for 5 mins I guess. I pull up her head and told her to condom. I pounce on her immediately and pump her hard while looking at the boobs jumping up and down. Changed to doggy style and grab her boobs from behind while slapping her ass. After about 15 mins in action, unload everything inside her while sticking my face to her face. It’s just literally everything that I can release.

After we bathed, I had a conversation with her and found out that due to poverty and had to feed her family, she then worked as a hostess. Initially she was working at the textile factory. I feel sympathy for her. Every lady there is trying to make a living. Although we paid for her service but still please treat them with kindness and respect.

After a while, she told me that 1 shot is $40, the next shot will be $80. I was quite surprised as I had thought that 2 shot was $40 for 2 hours. So I told her $70 instead considering of her well-shaped body and accommodating attitude. She didn’t accept it at first and I did not give up either. I told her never mind, 1 time enough. She accepted it in the end. Lol..

Thus, the 2nd action begins. I sat on the couch and brought a pillow and place it on the floor. Then I told her to bbbj for me while sitting on the couch like a King again. She obliged. She didn’t rush for condom and just continuously sucking and licking. Her mouth is small indeed as at times I could feel the teeth but that brings up the tightness and pressure while sucking. I grab her head and control the speed of her action. After buay tahan, grab the condom and pump her again. The rest is just routine actions on bed.

She left shortly after that.

Tips and Tricks: To all, always negotiate number of shots in the bar instead. That is my mistake to self-assume 1 shot $40. I could have mention 2 shots and if she doesn’t agree, don’t agreed to it too because ultimately she will agree and there are many other ladies available as well. One more thing to note is that, make it clear to them that you are looking 1 lady only if not the rest will keep bothering you for drinks. Once you select one, the rest will walk away.

Second Night
Since I went to Cycree bar on the first night, I wanted to venture street 104 and street 136 instead. My first bar is Bunny Bar at street 104. Saw a lady and buy her drink. Can see that she like me a lot as she kept giving me kisses and hug me all the time. However, as I wanted to see the scene at 136, I rejected her and left. She wanted to leave with me for $40 for 2 time. Yes, this time I did ask her how many shots allow. I learnt my lesson yesterday too!

I walked from 104 to 136. To my own opinions and a sucker for good looks, street 136 has a lot of unacceptable look or baby elephant. I entered candy bar after that. I looked around and saw none that catch my attention. Nevertheless, I sat down and ordered a drink. The mamasan asked me whether I wanted a lady and I told her no need. Tip her $2 and left after that.

It was near 12 am and I am tired of looking elsewhere. I headed back to cycree to catch another pokemon. To my surprise, the lady I bvroom yesterday was there. Sat down and ordered a drink with her. This time round I told her 2 shot $50. She said $70 like yesterday. I lie to her I did not have much money left. She accepted after that. She had a friend who wanted to tarma with me after she knew that I treated her well yesterday. Apparently, the ladies will gossip around about their customers.

I am not sure why but this time, I felt that there is no commercial feeling with her as yesterday. It’s more like a friend bvroom instead. She still continue to serve me well with all the non-stop sucking, licking and tickling bbbj and when she is riding on top of me, her beautiful body and big boobs really made me excited for every pump on her. I just grab her boob with my both hands, squeeze it while she ride on top of me. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s just amazingly excited.

Tips and Tricks: I think the most ideal bargain technique is to tell them upfront that you had no more money. Because after I said that, she say “okay, since you no money so …” Do not be egoistic and trying to show them how rich you are.

Last edited by qwerty2009; 27-08-2016 at 01:15 AM.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Third Night

Casa KTV had been mentioned many times in this thread. Everyone knew that it is not cheap either. However, since I am in Cambodia, why not try it once? Never did I knew that this is the nightmare of my trip and I totally regret it. Initially, I told myself that what if the ladies are not good at all? However, I told myself since I decided to try, no matter what I will not regret it.

Casa KTV is on level 3 of the hotel. The disco is on the left of the entrance. On the right is the food restaurant. I took a lift to level 3. While exiting, parade of waiter and waitress standing macham like I’m the president like that. As I am alone, I think they might have thought I lost my way and nobody bother to attend to me. After that, I asked for the mamasan. Mamasan say spending at least $100, take girl out is $150. I told her I’m alone and don’t need a big room. She offered to get me a smaller room at level 2 for $70. I agreed. I selected a vietnam lady based on her looks. She is quite friendly in the room. We sang and exchanged conversation. Near 11pm, I told her I’m leaving and wanted to bring her back. She agreed. Paid $100, including tips and room.

Once in hotel, the nightmare started. All her pattern come out already. After bathing while on bed, she sat on my bed watching her show on mobile. I was like “I paid you $150 for you to watch show in my room?” She doesn’t initiate to hug me at all and I thought that maybe she is shy. I make her coffee and try to warm up the atmosphere while she continue to watch her show. Being patience and kind, I sweet talk her for a while and manage to get her for bvroom bvroom. After the first bvroom, she went to bathe and told me she want to sleep already. I told her in a nice tone that all of the lady in Casa come back for bvroom and sleep? She mentioned yes. 1 time before sleep and the 2nd time in the morning before she left. I was like “Wtf? $150 for 2 shot only? “ Okay doesn’t matter. Let’s sleep. That time is around 12 am and I am still not in the mood to sleep. I thought that she could have hug me or play with me instead. In the end, she used her phone and text with her friends. Even when I am trying to strike a conversation with her, she will just reply a 1 word action. At that time, I really regretted but I told myself since I decided to head to casa today, I will try “not to regret”. I watched tv and slept after that.

The next morning once she woke up, I wanted to bvroom bvroom again. Then she say “Wait la (in Chinese), and continue to use her phone.” That time I am very pissed off. I talk strictly to her that is that is that the way you made business? I pay you $150 for you to use your phone and sleep in my hotel without any gfe experiences. She never initiate to hug me at all in the room!!! She shouted back and say “She did not make any mistake and all the girls are like that”. I was like “%^$%&^$”. Okay forget it, I am not in the mood to quarrel with her or in the mood to bvroom her anymore. I gave her 150 and told her to leave my room. I told her if she want to use her phone and sleep, go home and do it.

Tips and Tricks: If you wish to strike off a point in your wishlist that written “bvroom a very chio lady” then I will strongly encourage you not to go there to do it. I am not sure if I am damn sway to pick her and she is the only girl that behave that way or what but I am not going back to casa to risk my $150 USD again. I rather take cycree bar tarma for $100 USD instead. Never deny that all the ladies at casa are stunners but if there is no hugging or gfe, I might as well take someone who can provide me a good accommodating bvroom, instead of me trying to sweet talk her for bvroom.

Fourth Night

I was walking on my way to street 136 to check out on Best 136 bar that had lots of good review here where I met a motorist who told me that he can recommend me a cheap $30 bvroom. I told him where is it and he mentioned north of wat phnom. Then I knew he was talking about France street. I agreed.

He is a kind person who warn me that although is cheap but careful of handphone in the hotel and stuff. He brought me shop by shop to look at the girls. As I mentioned many times that I am a sucker on looks, all of them are unacceptable. He rode me to the last shop and I told him never mind, let’s go to 136 instead. He told me to see the last time since we are en route back to 136. Then we rode to a shop and suddenly a gem out of nowhere walking down the stairs. I was like “wtf is she doing down here”. Quote $70 2 shots and she agreed and off we went back hotel.

She is slim with A cup with dark brown skin and having an attractive face. Surprisingly, she is a khmer but able to speak Chinese. We chatted and found out that last time she work in Naga and casa too. Really better than the Vietnam casa girl yesterday. I guess this girl will make up for my terrible losses yesterday. Long story cut short, it is because she broke up with her boyfriend working at Naga and therefore does not want to return there to work anymore. And for Casa, someone paid her heavily and stop working but now the person is gone and for the sake of face, she does not want to return casa either. Therefore working at her auntie’s shop at france street.

She is accommodating in my request and she give very good bbbj. She like to use her tongue to tickle the balls and the rod. Seeing such beauty doing such action made me hard. I cannot tahan and grab a condom and bvroom her. Her slim body plus long bamboo leg in missionary action make me excited which make me pump her hard further. She used her fingers to tickle my nipple while in action. I turn her back and doggy her while slapping her butt. I just simply love brown chocolate flavor in action! And seeing her back ribcage make me more excited with meaty butt. Slap and slap and release… She left shortly after we made the second shot and that end the night for the day

Tips and Tricks: France street is good for quickie. I would not recommend to bvroom in the shop itself as it might be quite dirty. You can bring them back to hotel to bvroom better. Oh, did I mention to you about the kind motorist? Actually he did earn from the $70. $10 for him, $30 for lady, $30 for shop owner whom is her auntie. And yes, if you are taking lady back, please be careful of your belongings in your hotel. I always kept my phone on wallet immediately into the safety box. Never left your wallet or phone around while bathing too.

Fifth Night
Headed to one zero four bar at street 104. The selection of girls here is plenty with 5 of them at 20 years old. I pick 1 of the 5 of them who look the youngest and chioest. Paid her lady drink and negotiate for $60 2 times and she agreed. Going straight into action as I am quite tired typing for so long.

While on bed, she does not really know how to bbbj as I can feel lots of teething. I’ll give her the benefit of doubt that she is young at age 20. While inserting the condom, she told me slowly and she keep saying pain. She is really really very tight. I took out my lubricant and squeeze a lot out and try the 2nd time to enter again and I did it very slowly. There is like a wall blocking me from entering the first time but at 2nd time, the wall cleared and I entered fully. I don’t know how to describe it to you but it’s just that I can feel the barrier is gone and I enter it fully. I can feel that my whole dick is wrapped tightly. I didn’t pump her hard as I can see from her face impression that she is really in pain and I did it slowly while enjoying every moments inside her. Oh ya, forgot to mention she had a nice big B cup too for squeezing. After that, I start to gear up and increase the speed. I think she get used to it and began to enjoy the process and start to moan but once in the while when I get too excited and pump her hard, she will shout pain again. After a while, I uncontrollably release. This can be the first time I bvroom someone so tight. When I pull my dick out, the condom stretch as the tip of condom stuck in her pussy and it stretched. I had to pull the condom out from her pussy. This can be the first time I bvroom a tight pussy.

On the second shot, I started off slowly and after that faster and faster. She did shouted pain but I didn’t care… lol… I just continue while looking at her in pain and moaning at the same time. I just got carried away excitedly and didn’t bother at her thinking that it is my last bvroom for the trip. We changed doggy and she kept crawling infront that I had to pull her butt back not for her to crawl. She kept saying pain but I just ignore and pump her hard. After a while I release. I helped her up and asked her “Are you okay?” She smile at me. Feeling bad, I send her back to 104 and drank abit there before leaving back hotel.

Tips and Tricks: Bar 104 has a lot of ladies for selection. I can say 30% are good looking ones. If cycree is too far for you, you can head to bar 104. But the size of bar is actually quite small given the total numbers of ladies working there. Oh ya 3 of the ladies there are waiting to release their original. When they say original, it means virginity. Starting when I heard it, I does not know what are they talking about until the mamasan explain to me about it. The girl which I bvroom release her original at 3k USD. So if you are rich, you can try there but it ultimately depend on the girl willing to accept it anot.

On top of that, wherever you enter a bar, always make it clear to them that you are looking 1 lady only if not the rest will keep bothering you for drinks. Once you select one, the rest will walk away.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Conclusion: Phnom penh is a good place with lots of tourist attraction. Life is short and not always for bvroom bvroom. You can use the day time to explore the area.
Some of the area I explore are:
• Wat Phnom
• Wat langka
• Independence monument
• Phnom Chisor
• Russian Market
• Central Market
• Royal Palace + Silver Pagoda
• Wat Ounalom

Don’t waste your time and money to go Luxury World Hotel. I picked a young and acceptable looking lady. I didn’t intend to go there bvroom but just to check out the girls and massage. The massage is really rubbish. She quoted $80 at first but since I am not there for bvroom, I counter with $30. Then she asked again for $70 and I rejected again. Her face get blacker and blacker. Her massage from pressing become dancing on bed left swirling left and right while her mind is thinking of lowering the rate for me to accept. And I really find it funny…lol… In the end she call out $50 and I rejected again and told her I’m leaving. At least I know the limit here is $50 for her.

Last but not least, always treat the people there with kindness. Even for tuk tuk drivers, I didn’t ignore them at all. One day, I can say “Bong, Or Kun” at least 50 times. Even if I am tired, I will just waved and smile to them. Everyone is earning a living there. For the ladies, do treat them with respect as well. It is hard for them to work as FL. Just put yourselves into their shoes and you will understand how they feel working as FL - all for the sake of money.

All is good in this trip except the terrible Casa experiences. Else, it’s a fruitful trip that I seen a lot, walked a lot, bvroom a lot. And I hope you do as well. Good luck.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not expert,go pp I think try Khmer girls better,normally I take Khmer girl cause I don't like Vietnam girls and expensive,Vietnam girl u can get in sg cheaper also. Is learning lah same as me make many mistake, nice fr
Old 26-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post

Once reached the hotel, I was greeted by the lovely staff. I headed to Surya mall to stock up my shampoo, soap, tidbits, cans drinks and other necessities. Surya mall had a large supermarket call “Lucky Supermarket”.
Bong, it should be "Sorya Mall" instead of "Surya". Later someone read this n tell tuk tuk, "Surya Mall", the driver brings him to Holland.
Old 27-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Conclusion: Phnom penh is a good....And I hope you do as well. Good luck.
Bro Qwerty2009, you spend 5 nites in PP booming and after i read your FRs, i will spend 5 nites pccing.

Is Casa in Nagaworld? When i go there i spray their doors with my seed to avenge you....my seed like blood from Alien.....corrosive hor....
Old 27-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I'm not expert,go pp I think try Khmer girls better,normally I take Khmer girl cause I don't like Vietnam girls and expensive,Vietnam girl u can get in sg cheaper also. Is learning lah same as me make many mistake, nice fr
Yup, I paid for the mistakes but I hope all of you don't pay for the same mistake as me. Please pm me where can i find vietnam girls here apart from ktv? prefer to go alone and venture out. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro Qwerty2009, you spend 5 nites in PP booming and after i read your FRs, i will spend 5 nites pccing.

Is Casa in Nagaworld? When i go there i spray their doors with my seed to avenge you....my seed like blood from Alien.....corrosive hor....
Haha... once a lifetime bro, try it and live life to fullest. Nope casa is at Casa Boutique Hotel. It's near Wat Phnom. Nagaworld is like south of phnom penh. It is 2 different location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1