The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA388 View Post
Bro, thanks for your advice. Think AF1 is the only choice.
I sent you a PM
Old 17-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA388 View Post
Bro, thanks for your advice. Think AF1 is the only choice.
AF1 gal quality is not bad but don't expect to have luxurious hardware setting or good liquor if you are a drinker... I think most Phi KTV hardware cannot make it and AF1 was suppose to be a good one. Same thing goes to Classmate.

Bro Etsy, I went to a KTV called Jasmine before and I forget where was that. Same as AF1, the gals quality is good and the KTV is rather small and cozy. I think Phi is more like a bar place than KTV.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
AF1 gal quality is not bad but don't expect to have luxurious hardware setting or good liquor if you are a drinker... I think most Phi KTV hardware cannot make it and AF1 was suppose to be a good one. Same thing goes to Classmate.

Bro Etsy, I went to a KTV called Jasmine before and I forget where was that. Same as AF1, the gals quality is good and the KTV is rather small and cozy. I think Phi is more like a bar place than KTV.
I know, the places for locals are different. What you see is what's catered for foreigners and locals out of circulation
Old 20-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
train8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any good massage place to go in bgc area?
Old 20-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by train8 View Post
Anyone know any good massage place to go in bgc area?
Clean?

Your hotel is best option
Old 23-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I am not much of a KTV guy. Don't know about Jasmine but heard of it though ..

S$ to PHP in lucky plaza and Mustafa : 34.30
Old 24-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Have been travelling there for business and just saw this thread. I usually stay in Holiday Inn Makati. Looks like I need more time to read up.

I am more into clubbing and live band.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x View Post
Have been travelling there for business and just saw this thread. I usually stay in Holiday Inn Makati. Looks like I need more time to read up.

I am more into clubbing and live band.
Clubbing and live band .. plus pick up ?

Try social house !!
Old 24-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxkwalat View Post
Hi Bros!
I have been planning my first Manila trip and have been reading some of the info and trip reports. Thank you to all bros that have shared their experiences and trip reports, and special thanks to one bro who wrote a long list of stuff back in page 375 or something

I have a few questions and hoping to get some advice from senior bros as well

Firstly I will go to Manila from September 8th- September 12th, any bros also in town or regulars in Manila hope to meet up and explore the nightlife together. I am hoping to hit up P Burgos/East asia or other KTV complex/perhaps EDSA and Greenbelt and if other bros come along maybe some clubs; open to any other suggestions

First question is I am not there for long time is it worth while taking 2 day side trip to AC or is quality/action not that much worse off in Manila. I have read that AC quality is much more and pretty much designed to be adult playground but I am not there long so maybe Manila is good enough?
Since it's your first trip, I recommend 5 days is too much for Manila. Do a quick round trip to AC so that you can compare the two places. One thing for sure is that quality in Angeles is not guaranteed to be better than Manila. In general it's cheaper but quality is actually worse. Only Atlantis is one bar in AC that has 100% chances of very fair, syt, young good looking girls. All other bars are actually worse than Manila. Usually I will land from Singapore straight in AC, spend a night there for appetiser, then head to Manila by a 3 hour bus for the main course. One good thing about AC is that there's a lot of bars concentrated in one place whereas Manila it's spread out into several regions. Some bars in AC open 24 hrs so no matter what time your plane lands, dump your bag in the hotel & in the next 10 minutes you have a beer bottle in one hand and a young babe in bikini sitting on your lap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxkwalat
Hotels in Makati- I have read that Makati palace/Hotel Durban/City garden/Clipper is a good option and good price range. I see the pictures on booking website they look so so but maybe will be good enough since not like spend all day in room. Or the bros here suggest any better options around 50-100 range/night in that area.
Makati Palace & Citadel are at an excellent location. You'll get the feel of Sukhumvit Road of Bangkok or Jalan Bukit Bintang of KL. It never sleeps. 24 hours restaurants, lively atmosphere, roadside peddlers, money changers, 7-11, freelancers, masseuses & of course loads of girlie bars all there. Some lovely korean food can also be found as well as clean spas around the area.
Price range of hotels are within your budget.

Quote:
Pricing- i have roughly understanding of the pricing. Just wondering for East Asia/other KTV pricing, you have barfine and its inclusive. Whether they short time or long time need negotiation first?
Many/Most KTV's allow you to bonk in the rooms for a price. However if you still want to take out, it's a little pricey at 6K, 7K upwards. Some recommended KTV's are Pharoah in Makati, Studio 69 near Traders Hotel, Ceasar Ktv at Pan Pacific, BiniBini, Princesa KTV and PRIMERO in Bonificio

Quote:
Any massage parlour/fish tanks where can choice girls like in Thailand?
Straight action without getting some chemistry is not my thing so I'm not into massage. But there's quite a lot, do some research and you can get loads of addresses from this forum or even just by typing massage manila in Google. Pegasus (level B1) in Quezon Avenue, Shogun Spa - 140 Pasig Boulevard, Kremlin at Quezon Avenue, Starfleet massage, Flight 168 etc.

Quote:
Money exchange is there many around Makati? and I read look not safe but I have not many other option unless get chopped at airport with bad rates.
Airport rates sucks. Only stupid people change at the airport. Loads of money changers in P. Burgos. I go around asking and by the time I've asked 3 or 4 shops, I decide & choose the best rate and try my luck at bargaining a bit more. Absolutely safe, just don't flash your notes in public can already. Also change in small amounts at a time. I've been changing in P. Burgos for 10 plus years and never any problem. AC money changers, just be a bit more careful and dress simple. Bro Etsys mentions about creepy people observing you etc., that may apply for shady places like Malate, Metro Manila, Pasay etc but definitely not Makati. I'm disagreeing with him only for this point but he's a total Guru/veteran and all respect to him.

Quote:
Sim card- bros all get at airport? It seems Globe vs Sim no difference as long has internet all good.

Thanks to all bros for help, and hope some bros can join during that period. If can please PM me
Both are equally good, I find Smart a little better in terms of speed but it may be subjective or just my perception. If you're a Facebook addict, then get Globe because surfing Facebook is complimentary.
Old 24-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 21
omega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud ofomega_x has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Clubbing and live band .. plus pick up ?

Try social house !!
Thanks Bro!

I prefer Globe, has been working well for me!
Old 24-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, will be here for postings for about 2 months. Anyone knows any fishbowl type places near manila bay, Quintos St? Or any trustworthy out call service? Thanks in advance
Old 24-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maxkwalat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to all bros that have helped with my question earlier. Much appreciated. Will post trip report afterwards. Anyone in Manila/AC September 8th to 12th to meet up and hit the bars/clubs/anything. PM me please!
Old 25-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Both are equally good, I find Smart a little better in terms of speed but it may be subjective or just my perception. If you're a Facebook addict, then get Globe because surfing Facebook is complimentary.
Last night I got 34.30 in Mustafa, and Changi air port was 32.00

And Dagupan offered 34.50

Yes, the scary money Changers are in Malate / Manila.

I been happy with free data from smart.

Does globe offer the same free data for Facebook ? Don't mind trying it out.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
Hi bro, will be here for postings for about 2 months. Anyone knows any fishbowl type places near manila bay, Quintos St? Or any trustworthy out call service? Thanks in advance
If you get lucky and find a dorm, that may help but it's a deadly mission some times.

I developed a few free lance who have no problem sourcing their cousins and friends but looks wise, not great, but great attitude and no rush.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

50K pesos can to brought In or out ...

http://www.wheninmanila.com/traveler...-going-abroad/
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1