The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team TomMAffolter/Bote

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Hi Tom,

I know that u r reading this message and that u r stunned that u have been banned again within minutes of me discovering that u had somehow been allowed to rejoin us.

The good news is that u will not be coming back. You will never be part of this forum. You published the personal details of several people and threatened to photograph others. And you touted for business and then took photos of clients and threatened them.

Tom, you will still be able to read our posts and reviews and learn about new places to visit and girls that are worth seeing. You will still have access to all the free information. We could have arranged to ban your IP address but for now you will be allowed to continue to view the site.

My only request Tom is that u please respect the girls that u visit. Please do not force them to carry out acts that they are not comfortable with or be with inappropriately-aged girls. I know that in your disturbed mind that u think you behaviour is normal, but please try googling words like "respect' and "rape" and "sexually transmitted diseases" and "HIV". Learn what these words mean and try to follow normal community standards.

Your behaviour was appalling Tom. You think that it was a joke, but messing with people's lives in that way is something that only a truly disturbed person would do. You could have ruined families and even caused someone to end their own life.

Your disease-spreading antics were also disturbing. Your admissions on this topic were quite a shock and they were another reason that no one should ever use your tour guide services. You are dangerous on so many levels.

The owner of this site, as I have said before, is a businessman and no business person would tolerate this behaviour or allow it to continue if they had the power to stop it. That is why you will not be returning to this site Tom. The things you did cannot be undone with a "sorry".

So, Tom, I hope you have understood my message to you and that u will think about my words and remember them. (I already know that u think about me )
Hahahaha I think he will haunt you forever and I can create other nick to login to create trouble again.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 23-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team TomMAffolter/Bote

Tom has been reading all the posts and his life has changed a bit. Posting on here was his life. He spent so much time attacking people and having fun than he is now finding himself with nothing to do and with no 'friends' to talk to. He keeps picking up his phone and then remembers he cant post and gets angry and sad. He thinks about this all the time.

Reading this message is making him even angrier.

Hi Tom - Adam - you were so easy to destroy. You thought u were the smart one, but I wish u could see all the messages I got about what an idiot u were and how funny it was to ready ur rubbish. I really wish u knew how much people LAUGHED at u.
Old 27-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Half deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Food
Huong Ngu Quan - Mon Hue or Hue Cuisine

85 Thach Thi Thanh, P. Tan Dinh, Quan 1

Another decent place to eat Hue's Food.
The location is very near to Tan Dinh market.

Bro if you want to post so many places to eat, at least make them places you can recommend. "Decent" is not worth telling us about, as that term can apply to about 95% restaurants. And why don't you take the time to tell us something about the place. Like others said, this is a sex web. If you want to crowd it with things like this, really need them to be worthwhile places. I and others here would never go seek out and eat at places that we are told are only "decent".
Old 27-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half View Post
Bro if you want to post so many places to eat, at least make them places you can recommend. "Decent" is not worth telling us about, as that term can apply to about 95% restaurants. And why don't you take the time to tell us something about the place. Like others said, this is a sex web. If you want to crowd it with things like this, really need them to be worthwhile places. I and others here would never go seek out and eat at places that we are told are only "decent".
bro why dont you actually contribute something rather than criticise others, like people have said if you find peoples contribution not "decent" enough then you can simply ignore, but for someone who has zero value then criticise someone who has made a effort then i think there is something you should think abt
Old 27-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
That was 1 of our best VN visit so far... We squeeze all 3 couple in a room and chatted like old friends. Laughed like crazy with pillow fights. 2 years ago I think Kim got a steady bf. Young handsome dude so I tot she "keep mountain liao". Didn't want to disturb her again... until now... LOL

Nice bubbly girl. Love her pinky nipples!
so let me get this straight you met kim in a bar in bui vien 3 yrs ago, bonk her have a good time but never bother to report and share so others can also enjoy keep her to youself so you can enjoy only, but now after you lose her contact you ask bro kitmo to share with you? seems a very odd attitude, but i suppose that explains why this thread is how it is
Old 27-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I and others here would never go seek out and eat at places that we are told are only "decent".
The solution is simple, if u dun like just ignore or skip.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
These days so many people want to dictate what should and should not be posted here, is like they have ownership of this forum.

Bro, if you want to post, why dont you take the time to tell us interesting stuff u encounter in HCM. This is a place for sharing info, nobody interested to read things like "I am going to HCM on this date, can you recommend this and that"
The customer is always right, and we are the customers here. The web profits comes from ads, and we are who look at ads and therefore Boss earns money. Our opinions count. Wake up bro, this website is about sex. Here not a tourism or foody website. If you are not interested in sex, why come to here, spend so much time here. Anyone wants to find good food in Vietnam, much better places to go look than these not even a recommend place. Who will go to a place that you yourself say is merely "decent". Did you even go eat there? Why will anyone go try this place, the bro who shows it did not go there, does not recommend it, just puts photos from other website and calls it a mediocre place . What fool will go to a mediocre place when so many good ones same price. Why announce mediocre place? and so many.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The solution is simple, if u dun like just ignore or skip.

how can ignore, I have eyes, so many every day. Pull out eyes?

sometimes, ok. But this man dominates threat with this nonsense.

His name is Sex for you, but should be Sex something we must never talk about must only talk about many very average food place.

If he sincerely cares, he write something about the place, tell he ate there, what is good, and so on. I see his reports sometimes about place he don't like. Whats point write about bad places?

if like they tell me he only do this for pushing info away, any sensible bro know that is underhanded. Not try to help anybody, except someone who want info pushed away.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
The customer is always right, and we are the customers here. The web profits comes from ads, and we are who look at ads and therefore Boss earns money. Our opinions count. Wake up bro, this website is about sex. Here not a tourism or foody website. If you are not interested in sex, why come to here, spend so much time here. Anyone wants to find good food in Vietnam, much better places to go look than these not even a recommend place. Who will go to a place that you yourself say is merely "decent". Did you even go eat there? Why will anyone go try this place, the bro who shows it did not go there, does not recommend it, just puts photos from other website and calls it a mediocre place . What fool will go to a mediocre place when so many good ones same price. Why announce mediocre place? and so many.
sexfor u is also a customer he has no more or no less rights abt posting what he thinks is value, if anything with you ZERO contribution you have less right to dictate what is posted...and pushing info away...there is such a thing called a search engine...you nonsense posts and asking for info also pushed info away...there is only one fool i see...a few people have told u if you dont like then ignore, there is a ignore button, no need to remove your eyeballs, and seeing a post doenst mean u need toi READ it...thats what ignore means...yes your opinion counts but so does everyone else
Old 28-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
how can ignore, I have eyes, so many every day. Pull out eyes?

sometimes, ok. But this man dominates threat with this nonsense.

His name is Sex for you, but should be Sex something we must never talk about must only talk about many very average food place.

If he sincerely cares, he write something about the place, tell he ate there, what is good, and so on. I see his reports sometimes about place he don't like. Whats point write about bad places?

if like they tell me he only do this for pushing info away, any sensible bro know that is underhanded. Not try to help anybody, except someone who want info pushed away.
writing abt good places is all good, but write abt bad places is equally important so that others can AVOID, if i dont know what is bad and i go waste my money, thats as important as going to good places...if anything people are reluctant to post good places as these places will be quickly spoilt, so posting bad places is definately more helpful than your past posts which is as you say "pushing info " away so why dont you do us all a favour and not post , but as you say your opinion counts
Old 28-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
writing abt good places is all good, but write abt bad places is equally important so that others can AVOID, if i dont know what is bad and i go waste my money, thats as important as going to good places...if anything people are reluctant to post good places as these places will be quickly spoilt, so posting bad places is definately more helpful than your past posts which is as you say "pushing info " away so why dont you do us all a favour and not post , but as you say your opinion counts
Pure stupidity. I avoid such place already because only go to place recommend. The man includes pictures of food from bad places he says we should not go eat. These places he not go too. Just copy local website, no real report from him, just copy what he read. Useless rubbish.
Old 28-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
I find it very strange that u jump on here to defend someone who puts food reviews and movie reviews on a sex site. Most people complain about him. But u, strangely, defend it. Very odd. I have a suspicion. We use Trip Advisor for restaurant reviews. We do not really need cut and paste jobs from this person. However if he does want to talk about food there is another Vietnam post that is more suitable and he should go there. If he stays in this thread then we know its only because he wants to add garbage to the thread to make it more time consuming for punters to dig out the useful information. Seems that SexforU only posted when Tom was around. I used to assume they were gay lovers - sexforu is the ladyboy type that Tom liked. I'm not quite sure if I'm wrong or not
Old 28-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
I find it very strange that u jump on here to defend someone who puts food reviews and movie reviews on a sex site. Most people complain about him. But u, strangely, defend it. Very odd. I have a suspicion. t
Then I will jump here to defend this bro too, you gona find me suspicions too?

I don't complain abt it where I welcome other topics shared other than vice, where is the rule that said no sharing of other stuff than vice.

you sir haven't learn your lesson, want to apologize later and retract what you written again later??
Old 28-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=13121

here the post whoever is interested.
Old 28-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Then I will jump here to defend this bro too, you gona find me suspicions too?

I don't complain abt it where I welcome other topics shared other than vice, where is the rule that said no sharing of other stuff than vice.

you sir haven't learn your lesson, want to apologize later and retract what you written again later??
Sir , when you are dealing with characters like sidtip using rationale and passive agressive nice guys strategies will simply not work, we had to put up with his posts for weeks with him promising us these fantastic reports enlightening us all as to where we can find cheap fun places ( according to him they are found on every street), but still ZERO posts ytd. This guy has a big mouth and a small brain, so no point, highlighting these facts is simply a waste of your time. As i said those who havent contributed anything have no right to dictate what others are posting, what they see as zero value others may see value, but these simple minded people cannot grasp such a concept as they are selfish and stupid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1