The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Can. It's a 24hour pass. Some facilities are not available in wee hours though, like pingpong and etc. If tired, just chill out at the comfy massage chairs, watching tv and stuff.

Hungry just continue eating their buffet food. Lol

Hope it helps.
yup, I also went No 9 Spa for overnight while waiting for sunrise to take train to CP or SZ..

BTW, up 6 points for you.. cheers..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 15-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any Bros out there is saying at GZ permanently? Will be there from Sep 16 onwards. Do pm ! Thanks !
Old 16-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just returned from GZ today. Submitting a FR for 世外桃源自尊国际

Location: Tianhe district 天河区. Pls baidu for actual address t6o avoid undue 公安 attention. Apparently many cab drivers know the place.

Damage: 420-520 RMB, depends on type of massage selected. Chinese 420, Jap type 520.

Cover charge includes 1hr massage and HJ only.

For FJ, u will need to give a 红包. I gave 100rmb. Important: if u want this option, u need to smuggle the cash in your handphone and bring inside the room. Or if u can make wechat payment via hp.

The place:
Set-up is similar to New York Hotel of JB but more posh. This is important for those who wants to avoid run down looking facilities. Btw 大汉水疗 is quite run down but cover charge is lower at 368 rmb inc HJ.

The process:
Take the lift to level 2 upon entrance to hotel (forgot the name). U will be guided to the shower facilities. There are many well dressed ushers located at strategic points... gives a premium feel to the place.

At the shower facility, the male attendants will guide u to the towels and locker... u will need to tip them 20rmb at the end. I find them overly zealous in attendance... even wanted to hang my underwear for me lor!

After showering (with premium shampoon, conditioners, face wash etc), u can grab a free bite or drinks. This is inclusive in cover charge, before or after massage with no time limit.

Afterwhich, u will be guided to the resting area. The lay-down couch feels good and comes with an individual TV screen... better than SQ Economy class, slightly below Biz class. At this point, the attendants will try to upsell additional services such as head massage, trim toe nails, trim dead skin on feet... these will cost extra... around S$10 per item. Best to avoid cos it may be done by Uncles.

For those in a rush, u can ask the Captains to facilitate 安排.

IMPORTANT: U will be asked if u want 大号 or 小号. The former is older (35++) but has superior massage skills. The latter is younger (23-ish) but not so good in massage.

Diclaimer: The FJ bit is subject to mutual agreement, not included in standard package. So u may or may not get it.

I chose 小号 but my friend chose 大号. Guess who regretted later? My friend cos 大号 CMI in terms of looks. Mine was surprising good in massage despite younger age... maybe it is becos the level of massage in Sg is lower.

Jap massage is oil based... not B2B... which is disappointing. HJ is included with auto roam. FJ is technically forbidden... door has glass panel so it is possible to look in but very unlikely to happen.

However, the message between the lines is u can negotiate for FJ by providing a tip of Round 100rmb. Let me know if u can go lower k. If u did not bring your hp with hidden cash, u can go back to the locker... but this will be quite obvious... better to come in prepared.

Overall experience: 9/10

Good facilities, good general service
Good massage with 小号
Good FJ with GFE (young looking, 40kg petite but Acupper)
Good place to bring biz partners as u can chill out and get your fix too.

Do share your FR people!
Old 17-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seweitian View Post

Location: Tianhe district 天河区. Pls baidu for actual address t6o avoid undue 公安 attention. Apparently many cab drivers know the place.

Damage: 420-520 RMB, depends on type of massage selected. Chinese 420, Jap type 520.

For FJ, u will need to give a 红包. I gave 100rmb. Important: if u want this option, u need to smuggle the cash in your handphone and bring inside the room. Or if u can make wechat payment via hp.

The place:
Set-up is similar to New York Hotel of JB but more posh. This is important for those who wants to avoid run down looking facilities. Btw 大汉水疗 is quite run down but cover charge is lower at 368 rmb inc HJ.

The process:
Take the lift to level 2 upon entrance to hotel (forgot the name). U will be guided to the shower facilities. There are many well dressed ushers located at strategic points... gives a premium feel to the place.

At the shower facility, the male attendants will guide u to the towels and locker... u will need to tip them 20rmb at the end. I find them overly zealous in attendance... even wanted to hang my underwear for me lor!

After showering (with premium shampoon, conditioners, face wash etc), u can grab a free bite or drinks. This is inclusive in cover charge, before or after massage with no time limit.

Afterwhich, u will be guided to the resting area. The lay-down couch feels good and comes with an individual TV screen... better than SQ Economy class, slightly below Biz class. At this point, the attendants will try to upsell additional services such as head massage, trim toe nails, trim dead skin on feet... these will cost extra... around S$10 per item. Best to avoid cos it may be done by Uncles.

IMPORTANT: U will be asked if u want 大号 or 小号. The former is older (35++) but has superior massage skills. The latter is younger (23-ish) but not so good in massage.

Diclaimer: The FJ bit is subject to mutual agreement, not included in standard package. So u may or may not get it.

I chose 小号 but my friend chose 大号. Guess who regretted later? My friend cos 大号 CMI in terms of looks. Mine was surprising good in massage despite younger age... maybe it is becos the level of massage in Sg is lower.

Jap massage is oil based... not B2B... which is disappointing. HJ is included with auto roam. FJ is technically forbidden... door has glass panel so it is possible to look in but very unlikely to happen.

However, the message between the lines is u can negotiate for FJ by providing a tip of Round 100rmb. Let me know if u can go lower k. If u did not bring your hp with hidden cash, u can go back to the locker... but this will be quite obvious... better to come in prepared.

Good massage with 小号

Do share your FR people!
100 RMB tips for FJ, wow!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 20-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The place:

The process:

Good massage with 小号

Do share your FR people!
any recommendation of the massage which is posh and look like for family members? but can have extra services.
Old 21-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is the one bro!
I forgot to mention that there is a 'For Ladies' division in this joint so the impression is this is a upmarket joint with premium facilities... think well dressed attendants every 10 steps.
Even saw a chick with his BF when I was there...but 90% male
Old 21-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All,

Go to GZ frm 4 to 11 sept.
Is staying in Tianhe area a right choice.
Wat is the suitation in GZ now.

Any good hotel with acceptable rates to stay.
Abt 100 to 150 per nite

Tks
Old 29-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BeyondLiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all!

Will be at GZ from the 6th Sept. Looking to go spend 1 or 2 nights in DS/SZ or ZH. Anyone keen?

Cheers
Old 03-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
100 RMB tips for FJ, wow!
Yeah I know. Pretty too good to be true
Old 03-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody here wanna go out tonight?
Old 08-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
noxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys will be at Guangzhou for a week. Really zero action? Nothing at all around GZ? Really appreciate if any senior bros can share information. Can pm me also!!! Thanks a million in advance!!
Old 09-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Any Bro can advise or recommend good KTV with real liquor... thanks in advance.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried out the joint and my experience was different. It is situated at the back of 太古汇, and a small road leading to the Local hotel. The lift to the joint is on a side end corner of the hotel, and the lobby was at 4th floor. The facilities is so so and in the middle of renovation with workers hammering and laying new carpet just outside the therapy room, noisy as hell and not conducive.

The price is RMB 420 for Chinese, Thai style is in the middle and Japanese the most expansive at RMB 520; all for 1.5 hours. Basically everything they pushed to you is billable so be careful. Yes, the locker boys were annoying and kept reminding you to throw money into the tip box, quite blatantly I must say.

Depend on what you want, I was into real massage and a 46 years old from sichuan was recommended to me. She was really good and worked her guts out. Not much of a looker at that age but also good at 抓根。At long she released my load with her skillful hands. By the way, this auntie won't even allow me to touch her crotch or her well endowed cup E breast. So I am not sure about the 100RMB for FJ at all as she won't even suggest any FJ available.

As I have not tried 小号,so I could not comment about it but for massage at that price is quite steep in China. Many of such simpler joints in shanghai can be had for below 300 RMB so I would say this joint is expensive, especially if compared to those from Shenzhen.

Quote:

The place:

The process:

Good massage with 小号

Do share your FR people!
Old 19-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So, I was making my way to 世外桃源自尊国际, when the taxi uncle recommended me another place. Apparently now because the local police very active now, so even 世外桃源自尊国际 sometimes not 100% safe, so he says recommend me a super safe place only locals who chiong would know. At first I was wary that he bring me to some black shop and rob, so I said OK but was prepared to zao on the first sign of trouble. Turn out it was a real discovery. It is located at the New Residential District 新市区,at the corner of Mei Chen Road 美晨路 and Tang An Road 棠安路 ,you'll find a club called Nine-Thirty 九点半. Take the lift to level three, you'll see a counter in front of you with probably one or two guys on watchout. To your right is a glass door, and if u look inside it seems like a place that's undergoing renovations. That's fake! The reno is just a front. You just tell the guys in front that you're here before and from SG, they will let you in if you look obviously like a foreigner, or they might ask u to give them a 1SGD coin or 2SGD note as "souvenir", but actually just wanna confirm you're not a local cop that's undercover. Basically once you're in, it's just like Dongguan, full service and at prevailing Dongguan rates of 700, 800, 900 or 1k for 90 mins, depending on quality of girl. After the deed, if u like the girl, u can leave her a tip. Downstairs there is a lot of street food and restaurants, if you're hungry for supper, it's perfect too. I won't go into details of my 90 mins, basically I'm happy to find a replacement for Dongguan, now that it's so strict over there the nightlife scene is dry.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
ExaltedAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend any good spot for good massage in GZ? Will be staying in tianhe road area! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1