The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

OMB! Paul Walker from Fast & Furious franchise was killed in a car crash early today. He was filming F&F Part 7 with Tony Ja of Ong Bak fame. RIP...

Another casualty this morning RIP...
http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...ear-rally-site

Thaksin's army stands down?
http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...tadium-emptied
Old 01-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
According to some sources, they standing down due to yesterday incident. They the one started the brawl at the Ramkampaeng, and escalated further as the mob not happy.

4 more days before Father's Day and King's birthday. I think coup taking place soon. Let's wait and see. Although I'm in a city which thaksin was born, I'm totally against his POV. Recently he was seen at one of the farang country holding a SYT hand in the hotel.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LATEST UPDATES
For those without any immediate news source... Protesters have closed down Rama 1 road by staging a sit in. Whole of Rama 1 and Rachaprasong (i.e. Central, Siam, Paragon and MBK) area is shut down.

Police continuing clashes with protesters firing tear gas and rubber bullets at Sri Authaya Road, Metropolitan Police Bureau and the Marble Temple areas. It's been reported 4 more people died but cannot be confirmed. A bus was torched earlier at Ramkhampeang near where the Red Shirts were camped. A charred body was reportedly found in the wreckage.

Best is stay in your hotels tonight and see how things pan out. Try not to wander around unnecessarily and if you plan to chiong tonight better study the routes from your hotel to your destination first.

Things could get uglier before it gets better. Some rumors of coup before King's birthday.

Take care everyone and stay safe!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still safe la.. when night comes, the "paid" protestor also stand down, they need to rest. recharge for mon morning.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

so far, its the police that are firing the tear gas. army not doing anything..
heard that there maybe be a military coup before 5 dec.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Btw... BD plz ask your 2 minions wanna zap me plz leave their nicks and not do things behind people's back. Unless apple dun drop too far from the tree?
Are you blaming me.?? What that got to do with me if someones want to zap you. Ask the Boss Sam for help.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Recently he was seen at one of the farang country holding a SYT hand in the hotel.
he is happily divorced !
Old 01-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
LATEST UPDATES
Best is stay in your hotels tonight and see how things pan out. Try not to wander around unnecessarily and if you plan to chiong tonight better study the routes from your hotel to your destination first.

Take care everyone and stay safe!
just hope nothing happens at airport, so i can go and come back safely..

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 01-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
he is happily divorced !
Tell me more about him!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Are you blaming me.?? What that got to do with me if someones want to zap you. Ask the Boss Sam for help.
555+ chill bro... not blame u... just tam some somtam with you... tam! tam! tam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Have they found Yingluck yet? She MIA dunno go where

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100 View Post
still safe la.. when night comes, the "paid" protestor also stand down, they need to rest. recharge for mon morning.
Bro, you may know your way around town and poot thai geng but not everyone like you. Mai od chalat and anyhow say safe.

Was happily going about town on my business when the government announced curfew in 2010. I was wondering why suddenly everywhere quiet down. I asked a passerby and luckily I could understand Thai so quickly rush back home. Imagine if you are out chionging and suddenly situation change and u blur blur dunno whats happening?

Of course most of these are paid protesters (how much the rate this year I dunno) but even their DPM earlier this evening told people stay indoors. Some whispers of 3rd party agent provocateurs to make trouble? If you remember all those bombs that went off and grenades shot into government buildings?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Of course most of these are paid protesters (how much the rate this year I dunno) but even their DPM earlier this evening told people stay indoors.If you remember all those bombs that went off and grenades shot into government buildings?
According to some reliable sources, only the reds are the paid one. Otherwise the anti protester just do it willingly.

There's one image now being circulated around the net of a red guard shooting off using hand gun.

I still remember curfew 2010, to the extend even in CNX here also got road block.

What I can say, currently not that safe for Krung Thep city to roam around. Better stay indoor. Saw news a farang reporter been whacked by the mob.

They thought he is one of the red. Otherwise north here is relatively safe to chiong.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Hi bros can anyone kindly advice as I and my friends will br going to bangkok on 16 dec for 2 night. Can anyone advice where to book gers? Booking gers from agogo bar is very expensive. Book gers from massage need to wait for them to finish work. Any other choice I can jave like in batam can go house n choose a ger n book whole day. Thanks alot
Old 02-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
It has been awhile since u posted..
Old 02-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It has been awhile since u posted..
wow... you monitor me ah?
i only appear when got riots...
Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
According to some reliable sources, only the reds are the paid one. Otherwise the anti protester just do it willingly..................

What I can say, currently not that safe for Krung Thep city to roam around. Better stay indoor. Saw news a farang reporter been whacked by the mob.
The anti govt protestors are paid 2000 bahts per day. Met some Thai before I got back (on 27/11/13), said so tempting to close shop, 2 sisters, each would net 4000 per day, go for one week is 28000 bahts.

In 2008, the rate for yellow shirts was 600+ per day, red shirt was 200+ per day....... those occupying the airports were nothing but a bunch of gangsters, saw with my own eyes......

My next week trip, will be heading for Pattaya..... but will go into BKK one day to 6 c 6 c...... but then, things would have settled down, King's birthday on 5th Dec........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1