The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dull pain on right side of testicle, lower abdomen pain, frequent urination

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Bro, yours cheap already.

I did mine, about SGD18K @ Parkway East with lodging 3D2N.

Quickly get it fix. Just remember, after ops DO NOT carry heavy stuff more than 5kg for first 3 to 6 mths.
That is outrageously expensive. Mine cost less than 4k I was in and out in less than 6 hours.

Did you have complications or was it a particularly complicated procedure for some reason.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
I did mine, about SGD18K @ Parkway East with lodging 3D2N.
This should be under private and not subsidized right?
Old 14-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
This should be under private and not subsidized right?
Dear all,

Sorry for the late response as SH now blocks this site! Have to access through proxy.. previously it was down too.

Anyway, I have further emailed the doctor and he roughly told me the cost will be about $6-$7K depending on complexity. I believe mine is quite at the beginning stage so should be less complex.. Anyway, I am a PRIVATE patient, so no subsidy.

Anyway guys, just an update with regards to my status. I literally don't feel anymore pain whatsoever already.. even after adjusting. The most is I will some very slight sudden discomfort around that area. I've been constantly trying to feel for bulge but it's not present (yet) still.

I understand that hernia is something that wouldn't heal on it's own, but this has kinda made me think a little; like should I just go ahead with the surgery first? Or should I adopt a watchful-waiting stance on this? My next consultation to discuss about surgery cost is on 27 February.

Appreciate all your kind inputs.. Thank you!
Old 15-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

You can access via www.sbfsg.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigueroa View Post
Dear all,

Sorry for the late response as SH now blocks this site! Have to access through proxy.. previously it was down too.

Anyway, I have further emailed the doctor and he roughly told me the cost will be about $6-$7K depending on complexity. I believe mine is quite at the beginning stage so should be less complex.. Anyway, I am a PRIVATE patient, so no subsidy.

Anyway guys, just an update with regards to my status. I literally don't feel anymore pain whatsoever already.. even after adjusting. The most is I will some very slight sudden discomfort around that area. I've been constantly trying to feel for bulge but it's not present (yet) still.

I understand that hernia is something that wouldn't heal on it's own, but this has kinda made me think a little; like should I just go ahead with the surgery first? Or should I adopt a watchful-waiting stance on this? My next consultation to discuss about surgery cost is on 27 February.

Appreciate all your kind inputs.. Thank you!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Dear all,

I have jsut completed my inguinal hernia surgery!

Just one question though.. how did you guys feel after? Right now I'm feeling this cramped feeling at my lower right abdomen..
Old 09-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Dear all,

I have jsut completed my inguinal hernia surgery!

Just one question though.. how did you guys feel after? Right now I'm feeling this cramped feeling at my lower right abdomen..
It's quite normal in a few days you'll feel as good as new.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Okay, thanks!

Cos the doc just called me.. and when I told him that, he said shouldn't have that pain.. So quite unsure :/
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Okay, thanks!

Cos the doc just called me.. and when I told him that, he said shouldn't have that pain.. So quite unsure :/
Was it laparoscopic surgery or conventional?

Old 09-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Sigueroa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Was it laparoscopic surgery or conventional?
It was the laparoscopic surgery.. My surgery was yesterday. Slept early last night, and right now I still feel kind of same as yesterday though. Ate pain killers but seems like doesn't really help..
Old 11-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That is outrageously expensive. Mine cost less than 4k I was in and out in less than 6 hours.

Did you have complications or was it a particularly complicated procedure for some reason.
No complication, but was an A&E. Operation within 2 hrs when I reached.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: Sigueroa

Quote:
It was the laparoscopic surgery.. My surgery was yesterday. Slept early last night, and right now I still feel kind of same as yesterday though. Ate pain killers but seems like doesn't really help..
They stitched a supporting mesh into your abdomen. You may take a few days to get used to it. After that you won't notice it anymore.

Old 14-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
They stitched a supporting mesh into your abdomen. You may take a few days to get used to it. After that you won't notice it anymore.
Hi Sammyboyfor, thanks for your response, it has been 6 days since my surgery and I believe I am recovering.. slowly but surely!

Can I just check though (not only to you), did you feel any sort of testicular discomfort after? Like now my right testicle feels kinda full/pressured, I'm not sure if it was because I took a long walk just now though.

Thank you!
Old 17-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Sammyboyfor, thanks for your response, it has been 6 days since my surgery and I believe I am recovering.. slowly but surely!

Can I just check though (not only to you), did you feel any sort of testicular discomfort after? Like now my right testicle feels kinda full/pressured, I'm not sure if it was because I took a long walk just now though.

Thank you!
Dear all,

I'm day 9 post op now. My surgical area feels okay now, but seems like my right testicle has this feeling of fullness/tenderness.. I experienced this once (I think?) pre surgery when I knew I got hernia, but after that it went away.. This has been here since day 6.

My right pubic area also has this dull pain that comes and goes, actually similar to what I have pre-surgery. I suspect it's linked to my testicular pain as well, but I can't be sure. Right lower back (existing problem) also acting up more now..

Just wondering if you guys felt sensations like that post surgery? And how long did you guys wait before resuming sexual activities?

Appreciate all your response.. because this is kind of the only local forum where I can get some outputs.. Thank you!
Old 18-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Appreciate all your response.. because this is kind of the only local forum where I can get some outputs.. Thank you!
Lots of these sorts of aches and pains are psychological.

Just ignore the discomfort and get on with your life. After a couple of months you'll be as good as new.

Old 11-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Dear all,

Just thought maybe I should post an update.

I am about at the 5 weeks mark post op, feeling all okay already. Mobility back to usual. However, sometimes I feel some weird discomfort on the same area as before surgery, sometimes even on my left side.. And it happens randomly, like I am sitting down doing nothing and suddenly I felt it. Sometimes it's barely noticeable.. But it's more of an annoying discomfort.

Makes me think like, is these discomfort even caused by my hernia at all..?

Well, I just hope it doesn't recur, or my left side doesn't grow it.. I have not been lifting heavy or anything as well..

Would be great if I could get some insights from yall.. Thank you!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1