The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Paiseh lo , let you poke me out like that

Not attracted , it's addicted ,
but seriously , there not much hot chicks out there , for me . I am a perfectionist ,
Find WL also MUST go for models .
A weakness..
Sometimes I think, that I could never find someone special with this attitude ..
And I don't fool around, I am an honest man, only that I just got out of a relationship so.. Went to fulfil my needs a little
Besides , some may go for personality for a woman, but I go for looks , a mindset which calls for disaster .
Old 22-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
But come on, when some hot chick invites you out (a WL) , you would deny?
Nothing in life is free, you ALWAYS pay...................today , tomorrow, 9 mths later ........ you will always pay someway sometime somehow............
Old 22-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not attracted , it's addicted ,
If addicted then look up for her, pay her and have a fairy tale sex. Why bother about what is happening to her? If u on drug, u will not bother to know how the drug came about. U just want to have it and move on with it.

Quote:
Besides , some may go for personality for a woman, but I go for looks , a mindset which calls for disaster .
If u go for beauty then most of your relationship will never last. Physical attraction to me last short, as long as she let me bed her, I will lose interest in her quickly
Old 23-12-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Who says girls working in massage joints are evil and money minded? So far all that I had a relationship with are the nicest girls I've known. They will take care of you well and treat u like a real man. So don't believe all those wet blankets. You know sour grapes? But sometimes they may have problems that we just need to understand them, give them space. Waiting for them to call you or not picking up your call is part and parcel of loving a Thai girl. Once you know that you will have a wonderful time!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Who says girls working in massage joints are evil and money minded?
I dare to say they are money minded, If not because of money why should they sell their hole??? I never believe WL working is not because of money but for the fun of it.

Whether are they evil, this depends. The cunning ones will try to milk out as much money in the shortest time and they remain single in term of bf-gf but with a lot of sponsors. The stupid ones will have a bf back at home waiting.
Old 23-12-2011, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You know it's like fking a superhot superstar,
Do you know how many supermodels get dumped by their rich boyfriends or sugar daddys? It is not because of their looks or goddess-like bodies. It is because these guys are tired of fxxking them

Can you imagine having shark fin soup and abalone everyday? You will be sick of it after a week or two.

Bottom line, FFF (find, fxxk and forget.)
Old 23-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
It is because these guys are tired of fxxking them
Bingo, u strike the lottery.... After tasting this beauty, it is time to taste another.

Last edited by naemlo; 23-12-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Old 23-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bingo, u strike the lottery....
So...are you up for shark fin soup and abalone when I am in town? I'll buy
Old 23-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
So...are you up for shark fin soup and abalone when I am in town? I'll buy
Can change the soup to whiskey or brandy??? Royal Salute or Cordon Bleu will be good. Bacardi 151 and Louis 13 will be added bonus...
Old 23-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Can change the soup to whiskey or brandy??? Royal Salute or Cordon Bleu will be good. Bacardi 151 and Louis 13 will be added bonus...
Sure thing!
Old 23-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure thing!
ok then I will wait for your 13
Old 23-12-2011, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
john_don deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
...give them space. Waiting for them to call you or not picking up your call is part and parcel of loving a Thai girl. Once you know that you will have a wonderful time!
And, bear in mind that while you are waiting for their calls, they are probably fXXXing other guys' brains out. If you can look beyond that, I'll bet you can enjoy the most out of relationship and have a great time.
Old 23-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was busy, and to continue my Bangkok experience ,

model I did with (ดอกมะลิ),remember booking her till 12am , but she says she has some problem with her shop and got to leave , so she throw me in some shopping mall and says she will pick me up later , I doubt it so I went back to my hotel and "waited"
I am just curious bros, I don't go Thailand often

1. Some fishtank in nonthaburi
Wow, bro even you seldom venture to Thailand, but you still can type the Thai name. Impressive.

Since you read about stories here on managed to hooking up pooying from Slim, why bother to waste you time and wait for her, after all you already taste her before, as you can see shes having problem, thus even she willing to serve you again, chances are when she on bed, you will do everything, instead she response to you.

For you info, should you ask any lady in Thailand for their number, majority of them willing to give, so nothing new giving out numbers to unknown people. Majority of them carrying 2 hp or more.

Before migration to CNX, I'm, residing at Nonthaburi, Bang Kuay. I don't remember any fishtank here. Which part of Nonthaburi you staying bro?
Old 23-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Jeremy118. this is all part of the learning curve for men playing in LOS. Hope that you will learn and adapt quickly.

Knowntener
Old 23-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Bro Jeremy118. this is all part of the learning curve for men playing in LOS. Hope that you will learn and adapt quickly.

Knowbntener
Bro Knowbntener,

Glad to know that you have landed LOS, sabai and sanook maak!
Merry xmas and happy new year to you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1